Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:28:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⛏️ [MAINNET] [UPX] uPlexa ⚡️ Anonymity and eCommerce via IoT  (Read 50855 times)
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 04:43:38 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 05:36:44 PM by logocreator

uPlexa [UPX] mining pool:

W E L C O M E

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:29:43 AM

5 Pools added to the resources page.
Feel free to PM @QuantumLeaper in Discord to list your pool or any other UPX related projects.
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

Megabounty campaign starts within 24 hours. Feel free to join us on discord for the discussion:
https://discord.gg/M3yy2H6
iisbetoq

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

Megabounty campaign starts within 24 hours. Feel free to join us on discord for the discussion:
let me in
5 days remaining for airdrop coin release

tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

Hi!
As a translator of the website and whitepaper, I can say that those guys have a really nice and smart project!
I have one question, though... how are you planning to get the mining working on all the different IoT-compatible devices? There are lots of different OS available, I guess?
Do you have any precise strategy / roadmap concerning devices mining implementation?
neqniox

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:04:30 PM

Team - great project thus far! It's one of the chattiest Discords I've been a part of, and the engagement with your early adopters has been second to none.
I kinda of know what the deal is with these via Discord, but they're questions that folks on here will love to keep up to date on;

- How are you getting on with listing the coin on exchanges? What kind of timeline are we looking at? Before Christmas?
- Have there been any significant alterations to your original timeline, or has everything go to plan so far?
- In keeping with the ethos of the project, you officially support a CPU miner, but we're now starting to see a few GPU miners pop up from the community. Do you have any reservations about these and the effect they may have on the IoT philosophy?

Thanks! Keep up the good work!

SpektralFeniks

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 03:38:35 PM

Hey team, like @neqniox said in the previous post, Great work so far. Truly one of the best projects I have been a part of as a community member. Discord is chatty, informative and helpful, and I've come across one of the best Discord community one could want in a project - everyone is helpful and everyone shares experiences and advise. The devs are very active, and interactive with the community, very proactive with any issues that come up. Highly recommend everyone interested in this project to join your Discord channel.
I can see a bright future for this project with this kind of work and dedication.

I would second @neqniox questions as well, all of us in Discord are already in the know, but for larger audience sake, an update in this thread would be awesome.

I do apologize, I didn't say anything new or unheard of, or ask more questions, but I guess this is a start.

Keep up the good work Team
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

Can you explain the full details of the bounty was? I willing to join but I don't have any discord afterall.
Lordwolve

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

Can you explain the full details of the bounty was? I willing to join but I don't have any discord afterall.
Quote from: Levyathanlink=topic=5058404.msg48515910#msg48515910 date=1544197258
Quote from: uPlexa link=topic=5058404.msg48511635#msg48511635 date=154418444

[url

You'll need a discord account to participate in that bounty. As it requires posting in discord.
sk38

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

Hey,

so far I can only recommend uPlexa.
Everything works fine.
The team is top and the mining works without problems.
I am curious what the single UPX Coin will be worth in the future.

Regards
SilverCondor

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:46:40 PM

Hi everyone!
I have participated in UPlexa project.
I have around 200k UPX mined and recommend for everyone to participating and mining UPlexa while it's no so difficult.
Korifeetxs

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:09:06 PM

Very interesting project and idea! It is the first project that I follow from the beginning and I feel this could grow al lot in the future. The team is very active on discord and they have some unique idea's in making the IOT more usable and mainstream. I definately gonna keep following Uplexa. Now for some exchanges to buy!
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:52:06 AM

Actually I wouldn't be so eager to see the coin in an exchange... When I they're get there too early, they just get dumped by the biggest miners, or worse... It attracts whale miners, who are bashing the hashrate, getting most rewards and dumping like crazies, keeping the value from naturally growing... My 2 cents about early exchanges Wink

Very interesting project and idea! It is the first project that I follow from the beginning and I feel this could grow al lot in the future. The team is very active on discord and they have some unique idea's in making the IOT more usable and mainstream. I definately gonna keep following Uplexa. Now for some exchanges to buy!
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:01:20 AM

Hi!
As a translator of the website and whitepaper, I can say that those guys have a really nice and smart project!
I have one question, though... how are you planning to get the mining working on all the different IoT-compatible devices? There are lots of different OS available, I guess?
Do you have any precise strategy / roadmap concerning devices mining implementation?

Thanks tybiboune for both the kind compliment and the great translations!

As for mining accross multiple IoT devices, firmwares, and operating systems - our approach is to first build a working proof of concept for WebOS and Android  TVs, as well as possibly looking into Tesla vehicles in February of 2019.
We wish to also give incentive to the game modding community to help build a miner for gaming consoles such as Playstation and Xbox.

Our continued efforts will also be focused on our eCommerce platform, so our roadmap for 2019 is pretty condensed. However, we do plan on providing bounties to the community for development and integration of UPX into IoT devices all throughout the next few years. Our first megabounty thread will be beginning later tonight.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:03:52 AM

Hi everyone!
I have participated in UPlexa project.
I have around 200k UPX mined and recommend for everyone to participating and mining UPlexa while it's no so difficult.
Please explain on why would you recommend for anyone to mine UPlexa. People mine bitcoin to get profit, so it is profitable for those miners?
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:16:37 AM

Team - great project thus far! It's one of the chattiest Discords I've been a part of, and the engagement with your early adopters has been second to none.
I kinda of know what the deal is with these via Discord, but they're questions that folks on here will love to keep up to date on;

- How are you getting on with listing the coin on exchanges? What kind of timeline are we looking at? Before Christmas?
- Have there been any significant alterations to your original timeline, or has everything go to plan so far?
- In keeping with the ethos of the project, you officially support a CPU miner, but we're now starting to see a few GPU miners pop up from the community. Do you have any reservations about these and the effect they may have on the IoT philosophy?

Thanks! Keep up the good work!

Thank you neqiox!! Our community is full of like-minded, hard working individuals. I'm very thankful for all of the participants, and all of those whom we get to converse with on a daily basis. You guys 'n gals rock!

As for exchanges, we've been in contact with a few. Our goal is to target use-case scenarios rather than investors, as we'd rather our coin function as intended, rather than become yet another speculative asset. Thus, when it comes to exchanges, we're very diligent in finding exchanges that are trustworthy and reliable for our community. We're also pretty picky. If we're going to be paying to list on an exchange, and driving said exchange traffic from our community, the exchange needs to be on point.

As for the roadmap, the web wallet was pushed back about a week last month due to unforeseen issues. Luckily, it seems to have been working without problems since launch. We have also pushed the mobile wallet off until Q2 of 2019, but not due to feeling we couldn't get it done in time. Instead, we've added a new project in the mean time (uPlexa Anonymous Payment Processor) to help dial in on adoption. We feel like this has priority over the mobile wallet, for now. As for everything else, we're still on target!

As for GPU mining, we honestly have nothing against GPU mining. However, that being said - we need our community to know our soul purpose is not to focus on GPU mining, and providing GPU miners an abundance of profits. The idea of our IoT mining & NZCM API is to allow casual IoT miners to provide the underlying layer of hashpower to our network. When we do algorithmic updates, the community needs to realize we're souly focused on said underlying layer. Therefore, if we implement some type of algorithm that reduces GPU hashrates in the feature, the community doesn't feel like we've betrayed them. In my personal opinion, yes - I would like GPU miners as well as casual IoT miners on our network.
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:24:07 AM

Actually I wouldn't be so eager to see the coin in an exchange... When I they're get there too early, they just get dumped by the biggest miners, or worse... It attracts whale miners, who are bashing the hashrate, getting most rewards and dumping like crazies, keeping the value from naturally growing... My 2 cents about early exchanges Wink

Also a very good point. We've notably focused on ensuring a smooth and understandable mining experience. However, we've only begun on starting to focus on actual use case and adoption. By not having use case and adoption, and only having miners, we would have supply without demand. That's never a particularly great starting point for any project. Thus, as eager as the community is regarding the exchange(s), we are being very cautious when it comes to coin economics. If a coin has a functional use case in-which it is consistently used by, the project will thrive in any type of market.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:03:02 AM

Please recommend me to mine Uplexa, an easy pool for beginners like me.
sk38

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:07:44 AM

You mean this: https://uplexa.poolbux.com/#/home?
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:19:27 AM

You mean this: https://uplexa.poolbux.com/#/home?

thank you,

It turns out that the Web wallet Uplexa is very simple, I really like it. Instead of having to download the desktop wallet and having to sync it really takes a long time, the web wallet is very practical.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: