Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:45:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⛏️ [MAINNET] [UPX] uPlexa ⚡️ Anonymity and eCommerce via IoT  (Read 50905 times)
iNhicz26

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:26:56 PM

Unfortunately the wale has returned

The whale didn't take much hashpower then, so we're still good!
To summarize: 6.3 Mh, difficulty 760.000, blocktime 120 seconds, payout close to 4500 UPX.

There's plenty of pools to join: https://uplexa.com/resources

And voted best new cryptocurrency to mine for 2019 by Crypto King:
https://medium.com/@8kingofcrypto8/best-new-cryptocurrency-to-buy-or-mine-in-2019-65c2ec9bcfc1

And all this for a project with a bright idea, and a great and delivering devteam!

Whatnottomine??!!

Indeed! Nice article, different way of looking at things, and I totally agree with the idea of community power.

thats right maybe we can use this article also to promote it in our social media that might attract other member to check this project
Korifeetxs

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:25:58 PM

Again it was such a great post from u tybiboune!

Don't get too much feathers up his ass, he might fly away  Wink Grin
We need him here. Just like the whole community, which feels like a warm bath compared to others!

Anyway, on a more serious note, for the people without Discord: the registration on coinmarketcap is pending. It brings more visibility to the project and hopefully more followers. This might also bring some buyers and sellers to the project, so volume can grow a bit as well.
neqniox

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:11:11 AM

Video of where, how and what to mine the uPlexa (UPX) coin on the CryptoNight-UPX algo (rus): https://youtu.be/8rmdVKvVZBo

Awesome work!
Adrian_760

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:44:46 PM

Again it was such a great post from u tybiboune!

Don't get too much feathers up his ass, he might fly away  Wink Grin
We need him here. Just like the whole community, which feels like a warm bath compared to others!

Anyway, on a more serious note, for the people without Discord: the registration on coinmarketcap is pending. It brings more visibility to the project and hopefully more followers. This might also bring some buyers and sellers to the project, so volume can grow a bit as well.

I promise I won't but it was nothing more than the truth.
If you fell that at any point I can make someone fly away because of me just say it and I will keep my mouth closed. Smiley

About what iNhicz26 said, I totally agree that the article on Reddit by Crypto King is very good but please do not forget that we don't have just to wait for articles like this one. What I mean by that is that from the posts I'm seeing in this Forum I see so much brain power from a lot of users and it is so obvious that they can also write articles just as nice as that one.

The biggest difference between UPX and lots and lots of other crypos is that UPX it's a fantastic project at its beginnings and others are 90 % hype and just a couple of percents tech and real usability in the real life.
So we don't need any shilling but just to underline for potential investors that never heard about it what a gem it is and what an almost infinite place to grow it has.

It needs nothing more than that but also nothing less but telling all its qualities.
neqniox

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:48:13 PM

It looks like next week may see the release of the full android miner Cheesy
Stay tuned..
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:15:42 PM

How an earth i have missed this? Is it cheaper to buy then mine this at the moment? I might as well buy some since i have only few rigs to use and they are on the other projects right now...
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:20:14 PM

BTW any reason for the decline in difficulty ?

Some miners left because they haven't seen any dramatic price action 👌

Less for them, more for us Smiley Difficulty dropped and mining is now easier.
Dramatic price action will happen when the coin is added to CMC and when
the trading platform kicks in.

There are two ways in Crypto - invest a lot of money at once or be persistent.

Unfortunately the wale has returned 😂
Being a whale with the price right now is a good choice while mining.. I think some miners doesn't have enough budget to pay for electricity bill thats why they left lol
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 06:37:01 PM

Upcomming price bumping events:

1. uPlexa listing on CoinMarketCap and other similar websites
2. UPX Android Miner release
3. Trading platform

Which one do you think is most important and why?

tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:47:19 AM

3. Trading platform

Trading platform? what do you mean by that? I don't remember seing anything about a trading platform... are you confusing with the Payment System that is gonna be available for integration to e-commerce websites? If that's the case and you were mentioning this one..well, I'd definitely say the Payment System!! It would be the very first scalable real-use application, and knowing how the Dev Team manages to put something innovative in every of their releases (check the Android wallet, people...!), I really can't wait to see how this one goes.

As per CointMarketCap listing... it's more a matter of "hype" to me, but unfortunately this is also very important in our sphere, as people almost value it more than the real fundamentals.

So I'd say that CMC listing is probably gonna be a fire igniter, and to me the merchants payment system is gonna be the real deal Smiley

Thank you for the interesting question, wotheff!

RyanDokter

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:21:31 AM

3. Trading platform

Trading platform? what do you mean by that? I don't remember seing anything about a trading platform... are you confusing with the Payment System that is gonna be available for integration to e-commerce websites? If that's the case and you were mentioning this one..well, I'd definitely say the Payment System!! It would be the very first scalable real-use application, and knowing how the Dev Team manages to put something innovative in every of their releases (check the Android wallet, people...!), I really can't wait to see how this one goes.

As per CointMarketCap listing... it's more a matter of "hype" to me, but unfortunately this is also very important in our sphere, as people almost value it more than the real fundamentals.

So I'd say that CMC listing is probably gonna be a fire igniter, and to me the merchants payment system is gonna be the real deal Smiley

Thank you for the interesting question, wotheff!

There are a few projects being discussed regarding trading. One of which will be a platform where being able to trade with other Uplexa holders where UPX will be accepted for payment nothing confirmed yet but whatch this space, more will be revealed at a later stage.

As for which i find most important, I tend to think this (as above) is the correct order of importance for the project:
3. Trading platform

Right now mass adoption and marketing is crucial to help the project grow and gain momentum and growth. I believe CMC can help us do that.
Android miner has been doing well in Beta form a full release version will strengthen interest in the project thereby fueling the mass adoption and value of the currency also helping the Network strength and stability. The trading platform will help usher in a new milestone but will be more useful down the line to keep interest as we progress.
neqniox

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:43:08 AM

Yeah, for me, the Merchant Payment System is going to really kick the project on.
I believe that's the next piece to come out (after the stable mobile miner and some minor fixes/improvements).
Korifeetxs

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:48:10 PM

I think finding uPlexa is still too hard, but it is the key to growth. When found and researched, I think a lot of people will fall for it.

So to me CMC listing is instrumental in getting uPlexa to a broader audience. Problem with the mediachannels in use right now incl the Youtube video's is that you need to know of the project and search for it to find it. Regular Joe does not know how to find it, or even search it. The base for most cryptopeople to find coins is Coinmarketcap. The search for low-cap, small projects mostly starts here and is easy to do. It is marketleader for a reason.

If it takes another shitty exchange to get listed, so be it! But the moment to do it is not right now, but after the next few releases are done and stable. That's when the project can really convince its worth.
neqniox

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:57:18 PM

I think finding uPlexa is still too hard, but it is the key to growth. When found and researched, I think a lot of people will fall for it.

So to me CMC listing is instrumental in getting uPlexa to a broader audience. Problem with the mediachannels in use right now incl the Youtube video's is that you need to know of the project and search for it to find it. Regular Joe does not know how to find it, or even search it. The base for most cryptopeople to find coins is Coinmarketcap. The search for low-cap, small projects mostly starts here and is easy to do. It is marketleader for a reason.

If it takes another shitty exchange to get listed, so be it! But the moment to do it is not right now, but after the next few releases are done and stable. That's when the project can really convince its worth.

I also think that (once released) the mobile miner will receive quite a bit of attention, which will help the cause.
Fingers crossed, this will still be released this week Cheesy
Adrian_760

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:37:05 PM

Korifeetxs's view, as summarized here, is perhaps the quintessence of the path UPX needs to follow in order to reach the next level.

Of course I also agree with:
Yeah, for me, the Merchant Payment System is going to really kick the project on.
I believe that's the next piece to come out (after the stable mobile miner and some minor fixes/improvements).
In an ideal world where the tehnical part, at least a working product and probably above all, a real world use case would be the criteria needed for every investor (big or small), I would also say that 100% the Merchant Payment System should be the most important of them.

But at least at this moment I tend to believe that marketing and exposure are dominating the "must have" list for any project in the growing phase.

This is why, just like Korifeetxs, I think that at this stage we need more YouTube videos from where people will hear about UPX.

Lee from IMineBlocks definitely helped but more and more rewiews like Lee's are needed from vloggers with a large number of subscribers.

To be honest, even though I never write anything until now on crypto forums or blogging sites like Reddit, Medium, etc, I am thinking about writing an article about it.
It is just like crypo mass adoption. We all are expecting it and some of us are complaining that things are moving way too slow, but most of us are keeping our coins in the safe box or under the mattress, God forbid to use some of them and risk to become a new Laszlo Hanyecz story.

So, the bottom line is that we are very fortunate that we  found this project but it's in our own hands to try help it reach the spot UPX deserve.
neqniox

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:36:30 AM

Korifeetxs's view, as summarized here, is perhaps the quintessence of the path UPX needs to follow in order to reach the next level.

Of course I also agree with:
In an ideal world where the tehnical part, at least a working product and probably above all, a real world use case would be the criteria needed for every investor (big or small), I would also say that 100% the Merchant Payment System should be the most important of them.

But at least at this moment I tend to believe that marketing and exposure are dominating the "must have" list for any project in the growing phase.

This is why, just like Korifeetxs, I think that at this stage we need more YouTube videos from where people will hear about UPX.

Lee from IMineBlocks definitely helped but more and more rewiews like Lee's are needed from vloggers with a large number of subscribers.

To be honest, even though I never write anything until now on crypto forums or blogging sites like Reddit, Medium, etc, I am thinking about writing an article about it.
It is just like crypo mass adoption. We all are expecting it and some of us are complaining that things are moving way too slow, but most of us are keeping our coins in the safe box or under the mattress, God forbid to use some of them and risk to become a new Laszlo Hanyecz story.

So, the bottom line is that we are very fortunate that we  found this project but it's in our own hands to try help it reach the spot UPX deserve.

Yeah, one thing I would say, is Lee is one if the good 'uns!
I've spoken to a lot of influencers and simple asked them if they would like to look at the project, and give their thoughts. They all seem to want cash, which is disappointing.

Organic growth is key, and I think everyone is patient enough for that.
iNhicz26

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:51:42 PM

How an earth i have missed this? Is it cheaper to buy then mine this at the moment? I might as well buy some since i have only few rigs to use and they are on the other projects right now...

right mate, good that you found this project soon, i also love this project even im a little late like you do Cheesy
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 05:19:56 PM

I found this Alliance between several cryptos and services combining each other's strengths:

https://medium.com/web3infra/web3infra-alliance-launched-de32235fb4a8

Do you think that uPlexa can join such alliance? Ican see the Alliance is missing
a trading platform Wink

Share your thoughts!

neqniox

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:35:46 PM

I found this Alliance between several cryptos and services combining each other's strengths:

https://medium.com/web3infra/web3infra-alliance-launched-de32235fb4a8

Do you think that uPlexa can join such alliance? Ican see the Alliance is missing
a trading platform Wink

Share your thoughts!

It looks great to me. What are dev's thoughts?
Adrian_760

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:54:18 PM

[/quote]
Yeah, one thing I would say, is Lee is one if the good 'uns!
I've spoken to a lot of influencers and simple asked them if they would like to look at the project, and give their thoughts. They all seem to want cash, which is disappointing.

Organic growth is key, and I think everyone is patient enough for that.
[/quote]

I wanted to write exactly the same thing. How on earh is it possible that this influencers (influencer real meaning unfortunately is often just having lots of subscribers and not having too much knowledge nor expertise in crypto and also hopefully assisted by a moral backbone) are shilling any possible coin but not any kind of word (good or bad) about this one. I wouldn't had a big problem hearing a not very positive review with arguments that everyone could debate afterwards. But no ... Not a single word about it except from just a couple of them.

About the organic growth view, I agree but only in this crypto phase of hopefully ending bear run and probably also in the most part of the next accumulation phase. But maybe not so much when it will be signs that we approch the next bull run. I guess at that time an aggresive aproach will be the proper response. And if you say that this coin is great and it does not need any shortcuts to find the place it deserves, with respect, I am telling you that in life, maybe more often, not he smartest people become CEOs / presidents / politicians / etc , not always the best teams become champions, not just the best actors / singers / movies / songs gets the biggest prizes.
So to be one of the best doesn't mean by default that someone will invite you to take your place up there. So then if it will take inorganic grow, forcing your way in, or making whatever it takes will be the answer, then it's on you to take the decision based on how much you want to succeed (especially when having such a great coin)

About everybody has enough patience I really hope you are right, and I am not talking about the true believers in UPX.
I believe I know where this coin place is (of course if DEVS will follow the path they started) but can you be sure about anything when you see what is happening with a large part of this influencers and what kind of projects they are shilling ?? Or just take a look at the media. I bet one of the easiest way to trade if you are a beginner is to counter "the world's only televised crypto investment show".
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:10:00 AM

3. Trading platform

well for that im not really into, i wanted UPX to be different to other coin, we just need UPX an stable price and growth so investor doesnt really lose money. pumping will make other lose and make the project worst
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: