Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:07:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

The TGE starts in less than two days. The token price is set to 0.1 USD / 0.0005 ETH, but the price of Ether is in a free fall. How will you handle the token price with the current volatility?

Would like to know the same thing as well!

Hello !

So it is 0.1 USD per token, and its equivalent for BTC and ETH.

Ok, so we have to time the market Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:23:42 PM

Jarvis has a new task on Crowdholding. Log in, give feedback to Jarvis and earn crypto for your contributions! Click below to get started.

Click here - http://bit.ly/2P3Cuj8

Cool, never heard of crowdholding, thanks!

Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:42:20 PM

How about the revenue sharing system, will we get 20% Jarvis Dollars every month from the Jarvis Reward Token JRT we hold?

Yes, they are going to distribute 20% - 40% of the revenue generated by the exchange to all holders of Jarvis Reward Tokens every month in the form of Jarvis Dollars.

That's a lot to share. hopefully they will have enough left to cover the operational costs.

We will start with 25%, and if the financial situation allows for it, we will gradually increase to a maximum of 40%. I will sound ideologist, maybe demago, but our goal is the redistribute most of the revenue, and not only to token holder, but charity as example; and to keep enough funds for the operationnal and developpement.

Oh I see this project is getting more interesting and I think that having a noble plan could somehow lead them to greater good. Keep this up!
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:20:49 AM

We have lost the meaning and the value of money... I have seen very successful startup being funded with 200 to 500K usd... Successful Kickstarter campaign raising 50 to 100K USD. Facebook started with a 100K seed.

Raising 20K is great. 20M is better for sure! But let's go back to more realistic numbers. ICO has really made us think 500K usd is nothing.

This.

People in crypto need to return to reality, learn to be frugal and work efficiently. If you think you need a billion dollars for your experimental crypto project, then maybe you are a bit delusional or just plain greedy. Unfortunately Tron, EOS and Tezos managed to get away with it.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:37:08 AM

We have lost the meaning and the value of money... I have seen very successful startup being funded with 200 to 500K usd... Successful Kickstarter campaign raising 50 to 100K USD. Facebook started with a 100K seed.

Raising 20K is great. 20M is better for sure! But let's go back to more realistic numbers. ICO has really made us think 500K usd is nothing.

This.

People in crypto need to return to reality, learn to be frugal and work efficiently. If you think you need a billion dollars for your experimental crypto project, then maybe you are a bit delusional or just plain greedy. Unfortunately Tron, EOS and Tezos managed to get away with it.

Wow, reading this want me to cry a little bit. In crypto world people asking absurd amounts of money for their projects. Hey, i am making a webpage and my soft cap is 10m $. I mean probably you can do it with even 10k $ so what is the rest for? We all know exactly. Eos is one of the reason markets crashed. They got 4 billion dollars and 4 million were probably enough for it.

I believe if something would be better in the future, icos should start to think like jarvis.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:47:41 AM

Jarvis has a new task on Crowdholding. Log in, give feedback to Jarvis and earn crypto for your contributions! Click below to get started.

Seems like this Crowdholding company has a great effort to any cryptocurrency project. I'm pretty sure you are a good guy.
dubignyp

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

This.

Wow, reading this want me to cry a little bit. In crypto world people asking absurd amounts of money for their projects. Hey, i am making a webpage and my soft cap is 10m $. I mean probably you can do it with even 10k $ so what is the rest for? We all know exactly. Eos is one of the reason markets crashed. They got 4 billion dollars and 4 million were probably enough for it.

I believe if something would be better in the future, icos should start to think like jarvis.

$10 billion Huh  Shocked
There were VC, that's for sure at this level !

We have understood that this is far too much !!!!!
What are they going to do with it? Buy houses and Lamborghini ?  Grin
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:12:53 AM

I don't even know if there has ever be an ico that could justify getting millions to deliver the final product. Last year was pretty much free for all.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

How about the revenue sharing system, will we get 20% Jarvis Dollars every month from the Jarvis Reward Token JRT we hold?

Yes, they are going to distribute 20% - 40% of the revenue generated by the exchange to all holders of Jarvis Reward Tokens every month in the form of Jarvis Dollars.

That would make it a security token, right? Or does it count if those "dividends" are paid in Jarvis dollars inside the site? If someone knows, please let me know.

I’m most interested in how they are working together to fix the errors of other projects. Earlier, the exchange refused to list projects that distribute dividends to their holders in this way. Or will they make it different?

Exchanges will need to be compliant with regulation to list token considered as security in the juridiction where they are located Smiley So not all the exchanges will be able to list it.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

This.

Exactly... when last year I saw the awesome projects on kickstarter being happy to have raised 60K, and that I saw ICO crying because they reached only 200K... something is not going ok...

On our side, 500K is the minimum needed, 2 to 3M is the perfect match to acquire the license we do need, and everything above 3M is mainly to support the liquidity pool.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:22:08 AM

Exactly... when last year I saw the awesome projects on kickstarter being happy to have raised 60K, and that I saw ICO crying because they reached only 200K... something is not going ok...

My experience with Kickstarter is what allowed me to stay relatively grounded during last year's ICO craze. Although I have to admit when you witness Ethereum go from less than $10 to $1300 in the same year it is very hard to stay sane. I got carried away a bit as well. These days though I have for the largest part returned to my skeptical self. (I am still convinced BunnyCoin is going to take over the market one day Wink)

On our side, 500K is the minimum needed, 2 to 3M is the perfect match to acquire the license we do need, and everything above 3M is mainly to support the liquidity pool.

Investors will understand as long as you are transparent about how you are spending the funds on necessary expenses. Acquiring licenses costs a lot, so much I learned from ICO NapoleonX, who are expecting the definite decision about approval from the French stock market regulator AMF (the SEC equivalent) in a few days. That decision may be a precedent for Jarvis as well.
dubignyp

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

My experience with Kickstarter is what allowed me to stay relatively grounded during last year's ICO craze. Although I have to admit when you witness Ethereum go from less than $10 to $1300 in the same year it is very hard to stay sane. I got carried away a bit as well. These days though I have for the largest part returned to my skeptical self. (I am still convinced BunnyCoin is going to take over the market one day Wink)

Investors will understand as long as you are transparent about how you are spending the funds on necessary expenses. Acquiring licenses costs a lot, so much I learned from ICO NapoleonX, who are expecting the definite decision about approval from the French stock market regulator AMF (the SEC equivalent) in a few days. That decision may be a precedent for Jarvis as well.

The AMF is not the equivalent of the SEC.
The FINMA yes
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

The AMF is not the equivalent of the SEC.
The FINMA yes

It is, in France. Finma is in Switzerland.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 12:27:45 PM

All-in on BunnyCoin Smiley But I do hope Doge will also go upper Smiley

On a side note, yes you are right, as well as people know where the money goes, they are happy to contribute more.

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

I don't even know if there has ever be an ico that could justify getting millions to deliver the final product. Last year was pretty much free for all.

there have been ICO's with a large return on investment. those are pretty good. but you can't really know the development consts.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:07:09 PM

Seems like this Crowdholding company has a great effort to any cryptocurrency project. I'm pretty sure you are a good guy.

Crowdholding wow, seems a really catchy theme to me. I'll try to give my honest feedback.
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

Crowdholding wow, seems a really catchy theme to me. I'll try to give my honest feedback.

Yes it is an awesome website.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

there have been ICO's with a large return on investment. those are pretty good. but you can't really know the development consts.

Sorry but I expect every start up to come up with an accurate business plan, doesn't make sense when you say "you can't really know the development consts"

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:37:00 PM

Sorry but I expect every start up to come up with an accurate business plan, doesn't make sense when you say "you can't really know the development consts"

Of course, a reputable project should have a business plan where they calculate the costs and adjust their funding target according to this number. But, lets be honest. Last year projects had the motto 'the more, the better'.
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 09:00:59 PM

You can make very good estimation, but it is impossible to really know exactly how it will cost at the end; hence you think about some margin of course Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: