Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:20:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:18:47 PM

So opening an account can only be done with a smartphone?
Or is there a possibility to do it in a webbrowser?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:19:45 PM

With the official announcement of the partnership with Celcius network, Jarvis is really building up a nice network of partnerships here: Just recently the partnership with Blackmoon and last year they already partnered up with daneel and had agreed on the integration of Bancor. Now I am wondering if the red 'Lego' in the announcement picture hints to another partnership that might be announced soon?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:17:29 AM

Exchange hacks are happening quite often nowadays. what are the countermeasure you guys are taking in order to keep the funds safe?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:41:04 AM

Exchange hacks are happening quite often nowadays. what are the countermeasure you guys are taking in order to keep the funds safe?

I think they should adopt the Binance policy that suspicious accounts get frozen for a couple of days so hackers cannot withdraw.
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:47:17 AM

Partnering with celsius is a very good move arbitrage trading can be done easily, celsius being a lender and jarvis being an assets exchange should be a nice tandem.
Indeed, this is a good direction for the development of this project. Such cooperation gives more confidence in a promising future. These guys are great, they made the decision on such cooperation.

I am not surprised Jarvis will offer lending services trough Celsius since it seems like they think of everything on many different levels. It seems this will really be one of the most diverse exchange out there. The question is, do users want complex exchanges or would rather use simple ones. 

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:52:01 AM

I think they should adopt the Binance policy that suspicious accounts get frozen for a couple of days so hackers cannot withdraw.

I think that this is not only this, but many other things that can affect the safety. I am sure that such a topic as protection is not in their last place. This is too important a question to ignore, this funds and reputation. I think that at a minimum, standard remedies protection, should be present.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:32:33 AM

I think that this is not only this, but many other things that can affect the safety. I am sure that such a topic as protection is not in their last place. This is too important a question to ignore, this funds and reputation. I think that at a minimum, standard remedies protection, should be present.

if the comrade seeks to ensure, that the project she created has a high rating and trust, then they should first take care of the security of the server. This is an important factor in the reliability of the project. Today's fraud has become widespread, and this needs to be protected as much as possible.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:18:13 PM

Actually, the binance policy against every malicious intends so far working great and implementing some of them is not a bad idea.

D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:43:58 PM

It will be good if they adopt all levels of security which could further the protection of funds, i think binance has a strong security backing, and yes it will really help a great deal to imbibe such policy that prevent accounts from making any transactions once such account under suspicion, they should also tighten security within the staffs as well, you never know who has interior motives.

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:48:16 PM

Just saw the partnership announcement from Celcius network. It seems to be coming at the right time IMO.

What exactly do you mean? It seems like I missed the announcement of this partnership with Celsius network. Could you provide a link where this partnership is described? And how will Jarvis profit from this partnership with Celsius? I must admit I haven't heard of Celsius network yet.

Celsius Network posted it on their facebook page. Here the link to your reference: https://www.facebook.com/CelsiusNetwork/posts/2371238603104855?__tn__=-R

In french only, so I have to wait for the official announcement.
Nice to see so much activity, Jarvis really don't waste their time.  Smiley

Hello everyone,

Here is the official announce: https://medium.com/jarvis-edge/jarvis-and-celsius-network-team-up-to-bring-p2p-lending-and-borrowing-of-digital-assets-to-b8c0aaa76c6f

I am very excited about this partnership, and the best is yet to come: what we might be able to do with their solution is beyond what we were planning Smiley

The first step is a referral link: https://celsiusnetwork.app.link/jarvis

Everyone opening an account with Celsius using our link will receive 100 JRT tokens

The second step will be a deep integration (Celsius Network will replace the Lending Wallet and the Cold Storage wallet in our wallet structure).

The third step... you will see Smiley

Good job guys, you just keep on producing!

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:52:28 PM

Seems you have a quite little time. SIX Swiss Exchange going to launch exchange for trading shares. Here is a news:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/major-swiss-stock-exchange-six-to-launch-new-blockchain-powered-digital-exchange

I dont think that this is really a competitor.
They want to make an exchange on top of the blockchain, nothing more.
What Jarvis is offering is much more than this.

That's exactly what i thought, that is really not a crypto exchange. And it will be probably a private blockchain anyway so it would not affect on adaptation...

I'd say Six is more for institutional investors and Jarvis for retail consumers that want to invest with crypto/stable coins in crypto
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:52:16 PM

And what about Blackmoon, Daneel and Bancor ? I get Bancor since it's basically an exchange, Blackmoon it's basically an investing platform but I don't see Daneel in this picture Huh

nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:02:34 PM

Hello everyone,

Here is the official announce: https://medium.com/jarvis-edge/jarvis-and-celsius-network-team-up-to-bring-p2p-lending-and-borrowing-of-digital-assets-to-b8c0aaa76c6f

I am very excited about this partnership, and the best is yet to come: what we might be able to do with their solution is beyond what we were planning Smiley

Everyone opening an account with Celsius using our link will receive 100 JRT tokens

The second step will be a deep integration (Celsius Network will replace the Lending Wallet and the Cold Storage wallet in our wallet structure).

I guess i'll be registering in celcius network then. But first i need to learn about what that is though. Time for some research...
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 08:30:57 PM

i believe that i will take too advantage of this offer after doing the appropriate research
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:21:55 PM

Hello everyone,

I guess i'll be registering in celcius network then. But first i need to learn about what that is though. Time for some research...

This is nice move in the part of both team yet an additional opportunity for crypto enthusiasts to also try out both platforms. I think this is a cool marketing strategy at work!  Smiley
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:15:35 AM

Hello everyone,

This is nice move in the part of both team yet an additional opportunity for crypto enthusiasts to also try out both platforms. I think this is a cool marketing strategy at work!  Smiley
This is evidence of flexibility and enterprise on the part of the team. It seems that these enthusiasts do not intend to surrender ahead of time. And it adds confidence in the project. Of course, cooperation with other projects should bring only good results.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:47:17 PM

Hello everyone,

I tried but after verifying my email and phone number they are asking to complete the KYC process which I am not comfortable with so, uninstalled it.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:38:46 PM

Hello everyone,

I tried but after verifying my email and phone number they are asking to complete the KYC process which I am not comfortable with so, uninstalled it.

Registering without installing the app is possible?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 05:42:00 PM

Hello everyone,

Hello,

we will onboard another partner which will not requre a KYC, a decentralized celsius-like one Smiley

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 05:42:47 PM

Hello everyone,

Registering without installing the app is possible?

No, you need to download it, pass the KYC and deposit Smiley

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: