Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:27:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters?  (Read 3432 times)
_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:26:02 PM

Bounty campaigns is the most cheapest and quickest way to promote your project. Of course, bounty hunters are creating a lot of spams, but without them project won`t collect any funds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:37:23 PM

I've seen a couple of projects that did not have bounty programs. Most of them are already established and working and have enjoyed market awareness. But the vast number of projects are not known.
Of course, bounty hunters are creating a lot of spams, but without them project won`t collect any funds.
Even when they create spam, their efforts create the hype that make investors check the project out.

wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:39:32 PM

I know it's not polite to answer by a question for a question but what is the point of bounty campaign without bounty hunters?
LuaKT

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:43:11 PM

Bounty hunters are really important for projects with bounties projects can create their own community and they can make advertisement about project. You can look projects without bitcointalk forum thread. You will see the difference.Bounty hunters and bitcointalk bounty thread is very important for projects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:43:43 PM

I think that if I could do without hunters, it would long ago have done so,because especially those guys who are now in this direction breaks they would have to pay less and more people had not received money and free working system,well, or even better your organization postaviti control,and pump out the money,that's all,simple!

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:52:04 PM

Bounty hunters are the pushing agents of the project. The project needs bounty hunters to help promote the project. This is a quick way to build communities. The more people involved in the community, the more successful the project will be.

For sure it will be an asset so that cryptocurrency world will be getting the highest point. In the communities it really needs bounty campaign so thatvghey will stand for long and it will give them productivity in the near future. The success will be IN if we hold a hand to boom.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:04:41 PM

Nope, bounty hunters will still be around so far as crypto is around. That's because they'll always need advertisements to push their projects further. One other side may be that not everyone may be able to join since as crypto gets more and more regulated, all these shall be considered.

xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:25:25 PM

My sincere answer to that question is no. I do not think that projects can make it on their own without the help of bounty hunters. Bounty hunters gives them the outreach and publicity they need
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

It is bounty hunters that help bounties to be successful and without them,  bounties can never run.  Bounty hunters do a good job by promoting bounties but dumping tokens received is not the best so they should put a stop to it.

martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:46:57 PM

This Bounty campaign program was established indeed for bounty hunter participants and if there is no bounty hunter this program I think will not run. When the price of a new token enters an exchange and then the price falls, it is not entirely the fault of the bounty hunters who sell their tokens. You can see that the number of tokens allocated to the bounty campaign is very small.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:55:27 PM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

I don't think so, bounty hunters task is very uncertain, but they contribute a to the promotion of the ICO the coin has to have a value for them to get the rewards from their labor it's the bounty hunters that push the coin to the general public and the market.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

Lol never it's just like asking can a car run without gas or it's legs. The success of every bounty is the active participation of its members. Check my signature, we're very few in the campaign you can join.
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

It is difficult to imagine such a situation at all. This is something out of the series, and that will make movies without Directors. How do you imagine that?
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

The hunters are the ones who advertise the best project. There is no way that the project can be more widely introduced without the participation of hunters. And often the money usually accounts for a small amount of about 2-5% of the circulation, so hunters do not have much influence on the price of the project.
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:37:49 AM

its hard to imagine a campaign without a participants  Grin Grin , you might mean that can ICO succeed without bounties cause the answer is clearly they can. bounty created to get a free advertising since social media today is a powerful tool to spread news and awareness.

kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

It is quite easy. You can contact directly bloggers or any publishing house and if you have a really good project, you will agree

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

I do not think it is good idea, even for projects that are pretty poplar. Bounty hunters are a very important part of promotion of any project and I think there are only a few projects that are going to achieve their financing goals, without bounty hunters.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

hey, man. please, share your own vision on bounty without bounty hunters? How do you imagine it?
Bounty is a perfect marketing tool with postponed payment
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:07:55 AM

It is a common confusion about influence that bounty hunters have on the price of the new token. I think everybody should understand that they have only 1 to 5 % of all coins and their selling could cause only small short-term falling of the price of the coin. So they are not a problem at all.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

I know it's not polite to answer by a question for a question but what is the point of bounty campaign without bounty hunters?
I think the OP is disappointed with the bounty campaign, he is upset because the payment he received from the bounty is not worth with the work he has done. So as he intended to express his frustration with the developer or bounty manager, he revealed what would happen if the bounty campaign was without a bounty hunter. The ICO project will not run if there are no bounty hunters, especially this forum. So as hopefully in the future bounty campaign can give rewards to bounty hunters wisely.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: