Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters?  (Read 3432 times)
Kseniya17

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 07:59:43 PM

I think it is very profitable and easy. Without bounty hunters, few people know about the project, and the company Bounty is a good advertising project for those who sit on social networks and not on TV)))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:56:59 AM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

You can not give up this possibility of free advertising. Hunters provide excellent services and the probability that the bounty will be interesting without hunters pretty low
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:27:20 AM

I am not sure if it is possible to achieve great goals without bounty hunters. I think every project that crossed the bar of 30 million USD during an ICO, have offered a bounty campaign. Thats why projects should respect people that are promoting them.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

they can do it... even without bounty hunters they could just post advertisements on their own throught social media. hunters are there because tthey contribute the market flow by being traders in the end by the help with their allocated bounties that they saved up.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:08:29 AM

Without bounty hunters, they can be successful as long as there are investors who are strong and ready to invest in the project, here the bounty hunter acts as the promoter of a project and is paid with the project token or coin, with bounty campaigns, project developers can promote their products or programs with cheap, and with more and more bounty participants, the promotion facilities will be more crowded and more people will know about the project, but what is a common problem is that there are many developers who do not pay the rights of bounty participants or cut budgets without prior notice
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:13:37 AM

Of course, there are projects that attract the interest of investors and collect the necessary amount without a bounty campaign. But such projects are few, the rest can only rely on raising funds through the dissemination of information about the project in social networks and bounty hunters such projects are needed.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Priyank9871

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

I cant imagine this bounties without bounty hunter Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I am also one of them lol
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:19:50 AM

I am not sure if it is possible to achieve great goals without bounty hunters. I think every project that crossed the bar of 30 million USD during an ICO, have offered a bounty campaign. Thats why projects should respect people that are promoting them.
they should but they never do that. the fact is that there is no association of bounty hunters who can easily create a bad reputation for the project if the project does not comply with the agreement

thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:29:53 AM

You should ask yourself how did early projects raise funds prior to bounty hunter. Be informed good project acquire private investors and sometimes go for blockchain conferences to sell their idea. The reason they choose bounty hunting over other equally good alternative is that they can delay payment and even choose not to pay bounty hunters and the sad thing is none can do anything about it. Regarding dumping, investors also do dump immediately after listing. If I receive a 50% bonus during pre sale and the token is listed above ICO price what would you do as an investor? Besides, you can decide what a hunter should use his tokens for, everyone has is own motives and preferences. They are a lot of coins performing very bad in the market whiles they haven't distributed bounty tokens yet. The truth is they look down on bounty hunters and thin we earned the tokens for doing absolutely nothing. However, we also invest our time and resources.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

gifts without a bounty hunter will not go as planned. because without a bounty hunter, of course no one is promoting or campaigning. therefore, the gift project without participants I thought would fail.

dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:54:22 AM

Roll Eyes None, they can't do nothing without bounty hunters no matter how good and great their project is, they're like wheels or like fuel that runs the cars, its a supposed to be a team work effort, maybe the reason bounty hunters are getting annoyed its because of the delayed and some expectation that didn't met or perhaps the often changes of the bountis.

SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:56:34 AM

that's impossible. The bounty hunters have the task of creating a great community for that ICO project. If they do not promote the project, there will not be any investors who know about the project thanks to 1-2 adverts about it.
Founder has to pay the bounty hunters for creating a great community for them.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
vova.andreyan.94

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

Most likely not.  Because bounty hunters make serious advertising at all for little money and in fact not even money, but tokens!
brixbounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

In my opinion the bounty the company can't exist without the bounty hunters. Bounty hunters spread news about the project and attract new investors. But perhaps the model is outdated and need to upgrade. For example, some projects conduct Airdrop with high payouts, this creates a lot of noise in the media sphere and causes interest in the project.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:38:20 AM

For me they could also go without bounty but they would have to pay for every website to post their advertisement,
They are only playing safe by doing bounty because in advertisement through website they have to pay before the website post their ads and they have to pay it with fiat but with bounty hunters they would pay after the ICO and be paid with their token.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
entebah

Activity: 1544
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:55:38 AM

In my opinion, Bounty without a bounty hunter will result in a lack of supporters for a project that will conduct an ICO, so that the project is less well known in large media media such as Youtube, Article and others. so that it will cause a lack of information about the project, if you use a bounty hunter, then the project will be increasingly recognized by the wider community.
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

probably will be closed, there are fewer active participants, many projects are in a dead state or looking as a scam
cokroalif

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:09:23 PM

Bounty hunters are not only hunters of the programs they follow, sometimes hunters buy tokens, if there are no bounty hunters, what about the promotions that will be done
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

In my opinion, Bounty without a bounty hunter will result in a lack of supporters for a project that will conduct an ICO, so that the project is less well known in large media media such as Youtube, Article and others. so that it will cause a lack of information about the project, if you use a bounty hunter, then the project will be increasingly recognized by the wider community.
in fact it all depends on the quality of the participants of the bounty. if the participants are active and qualified in carrying out their duties to promote the project, of course it will be a positive side to the progress of the project in gathering its investors

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
vi77ip

Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

You can certainly do without bounty hunters, but why? Promotion through the bounty is quite effective and often exceeds the traditional ways of promotion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: