Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters?  (Read 3433 times)
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:12:48 PM

I think the project could have done without bounty hunters, but it would have been very long. And bounty is a very fast and effective way to build a community. Therefore, I believe that the bounty companies will continue as long as new projects are will launched.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sadari3
Copper Member

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

bounty hunter is in charge of campaigning projects through bitcointalk forums, articles, social media, youtube, telegram, etc. But behind that all bounty hunters can also analyze good projects or scams, discuss updates to cryptocurrency information, some bounty hunters are also an investor, so the existence of bounty hunters is vital for the success of the ico project.
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:33:23 PM

Bounty hunters are very useful for the project. Of course, in the search for investors, they do not help much, but for the promotion of the project, and set of community is a great way. Still, without a bounty project would be difficult to evolve.

Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

Definitely it will not be a bounty campaign without bounty hunters. A composition of a great bounty campaign is a great number of bounty hunters with good value. Well an ICO could be successful without bounty campaign if they have major investors and don't require anymore funding. But definitely bounty campaign provides a better success for ico's.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:42:36 PM

In my views, since the start of the ICO"s in the crypto community I believe bounty hunters are already considered as part of the promotional strategy of the ICO project to further disseminate the platform and the purpose it can offer to the investors.  Advertising in the form of bounty campaigns through social media and signature bounty can help a lot the ICO project to the probable investors and since it was an effective strategy, ICO project is now further growing.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:45:59 PM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

The answer is really obvious. Bounties will be nonsense if there will be no participants which are the bounty hunters themselves. The goal of the bounty campaign is to promote a project in order to have potential investors and bounty participants would be the ones to do the work on spreading a paricular project on different mediums such as social media, forum amd such.

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:16:02 AM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

The marketing manager and team will suffer. It is very essential to gain support all over the world not just visiting each country one by one. Through the help of the bounty hunters. They spread the ICO all over the over resulting to an increase of investors.
Herucooles

Activity: 555
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:20:51 AM

Projects without ads will not work. It happens when a bounties is without a bounty hunters. Because they are a pillar of the product distribution offered in addition to a good team from the project.
khoapham89
Copper Member

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:52:07 AM

Bounty campaign runs without hunters?!? Bounty for who? And it will be not called Bounty campaign.

And if campaign never runs, what will be called a success?

If your question is: "Can project run and succeed without bounty hunters?". I will answer YES. BUT, bounty campaign is actually a free-money marketing. Because almost they pay by their tokens, and if they fail ICOs, they will lose nothing.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:05:27 AM

This is a very stupid question. How can a bounty campaign be run, if there are no bounty hunters? But right now the bounty campaign managers don't need to worry about that, as there is an over-supply of bounty hunters in the market.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

Bounties are made for bounty hunters, so typically, the answer for your question is not. A bounty cannot success or even work and progress without someone doing their job there. That's just it.

petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

Some projects can and some can't.

It is all about connection. Bounty hunters doing a marketing work. And their payment with tokens.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

No campaign can be effective without the active participation of the bounty hunters, i think this mouse cat play will continue between the bounty hunters and project owners because both try to out smart eachother, this will continue untill there is some kind of strict rules or escrow service between them.

I agree, bounty hunters are big contribution to the project by promoting it in the market. Campaign bounties would not be successfull without the help of bounty hunters.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

fedben

Activity: 230

XCRYPT

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

It's practically impossible for bounties to work without the assistance of bounty hunters. Bounty hunters have a lot of work they do in order to make the project a success. But there are lots of hunters who hunt unreasonably. Having multiple accounts all because the want to get extra tokens isn't worth it.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:33:54 AM

What a bullshit are you talking about? How bounties can exist without bounty hunters?
To my mind it is impossible. It is silly question.

avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

Bounty hunters are needed to a project to be promoted. Dumping of hunters affects the project only short term as the bounty allocations are usually 1-2% of the total supply or even less. If there is demand for the tokens these cheap tokens  will be grabbed and the price will stabilize quickly.
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:45:44 AM

Such questions are meaningless, because as long as ICO exists, they need to promote their projects, and bounty campains are the cheapest way to promote their plans, nothing is more cost-effective than paying tokens.
Because these tokens are not really worth the money, the cost of the token is almost equal to 0 for the ICO initiator.
But for bounty hunters, the token may mean a lot of income before going public. Of course, when they sell the token, they will find that the price of the token in the market is much lower than the ICO price.
This is also an important reason for the current decline in the attractiveness of all bounty, because if a bounty promised return may be worth $1,000, but in the end it will only be worth $10. LOL.
I believe that all bounty participants have had such a disgusting experience.This will undoubtedly reduce the credibility of the bounty.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:45:56 AM

Bounty hunters are needed to a project to be promoted. Dumping of hunters affects the project only short term as the bounty allocations are usually 1-2% of the total supply or even less. If there is demand for the tokens these cheap tokens  will be grabbed and the price will stabilize quickly.
The benefits of the participants of the Bounty companies are very large. Nevertheless, for the bounty hunters make a lot of problems, so as not to pay the earned tokens. First of all it concerns the provision of personal data using very complex forms.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:48:54 AM

I think that ICOs can run successfully without offering bounties, it's just that offering bounties works well as it gives them free publicity within the crypto community, which other promtional channels would struggle to reach.
As for people selling off bounties as soon as they receive them, I think the reason people do this is because prices tend to drop after the coins hit exchanges, which is inevitable if a project doesn't hit hard cap. If it does hit hard cap then there is more demand than supply, which would drive prices up.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: