Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:45:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters?  (Read 3432 times)
89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

Bounty hunters are the main people in promoting any project. They provide good advertising and I think that without them it will be hard to properly advertise your project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:38:18 PM

Well, I think some of the types of bounty you can do without hunters , but most hunters I think they need to give very good advertising!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:59:24 PM

Bounty, the company will not be able to do without themselves bounty hunters. There will be no one to spread information about the project and thus performing the role of cheap advertising.

Currently I hear that Facebook has started advertising for the crypto projects back, so they can spend money to advertise without the bounty hunter.
timberfox

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:33:10 PM

To remove the bounty hunters and simple to organise your Agency with fixed salary for them.
It's a good way to make money.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

Bounty hunter support is needed in bounty success because without bounty hunter bounty it is very difficult to promote bounty and I'm very happy when bounty that I handle has quite lot of participants
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:43:25 PM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

ICOs are failing because they did not meet the minimum cap which simply means that the project is not successful on capturing the interest of the investors. Once an ICO project fail, and the team behind it do not want to continue anymore, it will be the end for that project. Bounty hunters are playing a huge role on spreading the projects popularity therefore it is a huge part of a project's success.

GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:50:54 PM

It is not possible, only Bounty hunters can spread the name of the project and reach many people, so I can not believe that without the Bounty Hunter the project will also success.

I agree with you, because bounty hunters are the best marketing at the moment with the lowest costs compared they do their own promotions, because they definitely need very expensive fees and limited promotion areas, but if they use bounty hunters to do promotions, then their project can be promoted to everyone in the world without any restrictions on promotional areas at a low cost.

zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

It can be suspended because there were no participants and it cant achieve success without the hunters because they help the project to be successful

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:54:36 PM

Bounty is a cheap labor force, see how many projects abuse our services, reduce payouts, do not pay on time, and may not pay at all. And most of these projects on the market.
Without us, projects will have to hire people on a prepaid basis, which is a big expense.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:57:44 PM

I think they can still generate attention through ads but without bounty hunters, the reach of their endorsements wouldn't be as far as using bounty hunter to spread the news. Bounty hunters are just as vital as having ads go around the internet.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:06:41 AM

I think it should be "How will the ICOs do without Bounty hunters"

I'm a bounty hunter and I choose a good project before joining the campaign. Its we who represent the project to the pubIic and if we are promoting scam ICOs, people will surely think we are scammers. Bounty Hunters help on the promotions, and not Just that, we are investors too. We are traders that trade alts and bounty hunting is just another way to earn and get tokens for our labor.
We help big on the company gain investors and its just right that we should be paid on time and the right amount promised. Bounty hunting is not begging for free tokens, its a profession and a decent work for me.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:30:33 AM

What do you mind of your question? Do you ask about how if a bounty program runs without the bounty hunters? It means that the bounty program has no participants. right? Well, i will say that it will not work. Bounty hunters as the participants of the bounty programs are those who join and promote. If you hold the bounty program and nobody participate, it means that the bounty is failed. It doesn't relate to the down market because of the bounty hunters that sell the coins immediately.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 12:33:52 AM

If there is a bounty and seems no one is interested or no one really even joins to. Maybe the team can decide to just make an airdrop with it. With the allocation given to the bounty campaign, they will transfer it all to a airdrop events.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:49:01 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 01:05:18 AM by Adreman23

yes its possible. But they need to pay fiat money to promoters/advertisers, . I think advertising platform for example google adsense wont accept crypto as payment because of volatility.

I think some ICO project need bounty hunters not only to promote because i believe some bounty hunters are investors, buyers and traders too. And we are their target customer.

ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:25:46 AM

It will not be successful without bounty hunters. We need to pay for it. we need a large community. This is a way to make our project easy to attract by many investors.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:16:55 AM

You don't have to worry, if you have a bounty hunter, you won't lose your job if you have an ICO project bounty hunter. Although unemployment may occur in the future, at least bounty hunters still exist and they help cryptocurrencies increase their influence.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

Well, you need bounty hunters or there are no bounties period. I think though now less and fewer westerners will participate in Bounties and more and more people from developing countries are engaging in this kind of work now due to the very low payout ratios. I now can no longer afford to live off of bounties, even though I still participate in the odd one, in 2018 they have not even paid my internet bills and many turned to scam before they paid us. I consider doing bounties now more of a hobby and to learn about new technology than actually earning a living from it now. It's a shame really because I actually enjoy doing them but not so motivated as before due to lack of payments.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:46:29 PM

Do you think bounty hunter is such a necessary part? For me, in the near future, the projects will cooperate with some associations of bounty hunters, which show much better results.
Don Pavilion

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

Sure it can. Look at the ICO telegram. They raised over $ 1K without the bounty company, without the bounty hunters. I would still give an example, but I do not remember such projects

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

More like asking what a car would do without an engine! If there are no bounty hunters, then there is no hunting and most projects would have to find another way that is more effective to sell their idea/ tell their story! Bounty hunting has proven to be an easier, cheaper faster and much more reliable way of marketing crypto based projects! Its even more secure than news media, marketing and advertising companies, that are yet to understand, approve of, and use crypto, since most of them are under government regulations and censorship!  

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: