Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters?  (Read 3432 times)
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:22:20 AM

Yes the can do without bounty hunters but not everybody will know about them why because bounty hunters are the ones that spread news about upcoming altcoins  by spreading the news on social media’s.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

A bounty campaign cannot exist without bounty hunters. Any bounty campaign is created specifically for bounty hunters and only thanks to its participants the project becomes known to all interested investors. I think that a bounty campaign is a necessary part of any project.
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

So you mean that they are blaming the bounty hunters in the fall of the market? I think it is quite unreasonable since the market is helped by the bounty hunters in order to gain supporters and investors. Bounty hunters are the essential components of a successful business. They should be aware of that.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:38:42 AM

That's a question that has various answers. I am of the opinion that without bounty hunters, bounties will not work. Because, with the existence of bounty hunters related to bounties.
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:41:08 AM

The rewards assigned to bounty hunters for most bounty events are very low, and even if the hunters sell them immediately, the price of the token will not be seriously affected!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:54:07 AM

No campaign can be effective without the active participation of the bounty hunters, i think this mouse cat play will continue between the bounty hunters and project owners because both try to out smart eachother, this will continue untill there is some kind of strict rules or escrow service between them.
There are a huge number of ICO projects that conduct their ICO without bounty companies, and the minimum investment they start from 10 thousand dollars, as a rule, such projects collect Hard Cap in a few days or even hours, bounty need those projects that can not independently spread themselves, but many offices have their distributors of information.
olgamir

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:11:36 AM

Without bounty hunters, modern ICO development is impossible.  After all, this is a good, global and very cheap advertising.  If you order an advertisement to a large agency, then the companies will pay more and the result will be worse.
MrPao

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:15:05 AM

I don't think we need to worry about this problem, because no one is willing to give up the opportunity to make money. On the contrary, we should worry about what the hunter should do if there is no bounty activity!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
myhollymamy

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

Most companies, especially beginners can not do without bounty hunters.
Because they create all the hype around new projects, advertising them everywhere, from YouTube to social networks.
Of course, there are such projects as Durov's telegrams, which do not particularly need advertising and generally a bounty company, because everyone knows about the project without it.
But these are isolated cases.

contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

Well, I think bounties won't exist since today or it will be no more profitable activity.
Did you see market today? Tell me please, who will ever invest in ICO on current market?
thinkright
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:46:10 AM

Even though bounty hunting has proven to be the most effective marketing and advertise strategy it doesn't mean projects can't do away with bounty program. Remember there are other alternatives which are equally effective but costly and serious projects can go for that instead.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:34:03 AM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

"Bounty run without hunters" - what do you mean? No bounty hunters - no bounty. If you mean may ICO achieve success without bounty? Yes, they can, almost all the best ICOs which close their hardcap don't have a bounty. Bounties are usually ran by medium projects which can't draw attention in other ways.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:57:15 AM

Such a rhetorical question, what is the essence of bounties without bounty hunters, just like building a house without roof, the only attraction to bounties is because of the rewards and gain thereof. If a bounty is launched without an attached reward, nobody will participate in it, because while the project developers are out for some gains engaging bounties and bounty hunters they should equally deserve some pay

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

All of us here will answer that it's hard to do a promotion without bounty hunters, even if you have a good roadmap and platform it will not see the light if there are no bounty hunters to promote it, they accept your coins even if it doesn't have a value yet.
sleepless

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

I think in such a market it is difficult even with bounty hunters, because there are few normal projects that give confidence to investors. Now is not the time before, the investor does not lead to any ico.

gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

The total cost of rewards for bounty hunters is very small. What the penny hunters do is worth much more in the classic consideration of advertising. Someone were talking about big projects that did without bounty. These projects are exceptions and there are very few of them. If you think that after entering the stock exchange the price falls because of the hunters, you are wrong. The main reason early birds.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:26:27 AM

Even though bounty hunting has proven to be the most effective marketing and advertise strategy it doesn't mean projects can't do away with bounty program. Remember there are other alternatives which are equally effective but costly and serious projects can go for that instead.

bounty hunting isnt a marketing or advertising method but rather it is a job for the people that hunts for available bounty ico campaigns , thats why they are being called bounty hunters .

bounties isnt also the most effective way of advertising based on what i heard and see due to the fact that other people cant see the ads since it is only circulating mainly on this forum and most of the post werent also visble at all since it can be easily dumped by a new post every hour or every minute .

thats why i think bounties can still become succesful even without bounty hunters because they can still promote their ico's in so many different ways online or even offline .
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

I think bounty hunters bring real benefits to projects, thereby attracting new investors!
primarydumz

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:56:55 AM

I think no project can be more popular or achieve success if there is no help for bounty hunters. Bounty hunter plays a important role here in cryptoworld.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:03:14 PM

Each bounty hunter acts as an advertising agent for the project. They distribute advertising in their social networks or on the forum. Bounty will not exist without bounty hunters.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: