Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters?  (Read 3432 times)
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:58:58 PM

Off course not no bounties will run and will success if their is no bounty hunters because they are doing their job to promote or advertise the project of the bounties so it means bounty hunters is one of the advertiser for them to be popular and to know other investor that their is a new coin that they can earn. So that bounties need bounty hunters for their project.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

It's hard to be great without the role of the bounty hunter. marketing from the bounty hunter will be needed to attract investors to join. When it does not exist then surely will be many projects that lack and eventually die or fail. even though it may be considered the cause of the fall of the price but the bounty hunter has an important role.
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:03:16 AM

It is difficult for a bounty to reach the point of success if done without the help of a bounty hunter. Without a bounty hunter, bounties cannot get many relationships easily and quickly. The product cannot be widely known and there is no support from outside parties so that the bounties have difficulties in carrying out their mission to achieve success.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:36:44 AM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

every projects need marketing, like every other product that wants to be selled of used.

Bounty hounters do this. Can make a token/ico, known. And that's can make the difference
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:22:35 AM

It cannot be any bounty without bounty hunters. The same question is, can an ICO reach 3 million USD soft cap, without any investors? Sounds pretty obvious right? So no, bounties cannot achieve their goals without hunters.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:26:07 AM

Since some countries restrict cryptocurrency advertising, bounty activities need to rely on Internet propaganda to promote cryptocurrencies, so I think the current bounty activities need to rely on bounty hunters to survive!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:36:51 AM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

I guess no bounties run successfully without the participation of bounty hunters. Bounty hunters have big contributions in the success of the bounty campaigns. So for those bounty hunter that join the success of the bounty are very lucky enough because they can recieve also big rewards on the campaigns they are joining in.
nepeso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

I am absolutely sure that bounty hunters today are an indispensable component for the successful development and advancement of bounty. In principle, some ICOs manage to do without bounty and attract such investments. But I believe that bounty is really of great importance for the successful launch and development of ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: