Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:35:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters?  (Read 3433 times)
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:39:13 PM

bounty program was held for support their ico, and the bounty hunters was the pion whos help promote that project through their social media, youtube channel, their article or their telegram group, so bounty cant live without bounty hunters.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

bounty program was held for support their ico, and the bounty hunters was the pion whos help promote that project through their social media, youtube channel, their article or their telegram group, so bounty cant live without bounty hunters.
What for can Bounty do a great job for hacking all the benefits. The elasticity of work has become much worse, because we are intimidated by the massive demands for the provision of personal data when registering KYC.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:49:49 PM

I don't think that ICO projects would do well without bounty hunters, as they are playing very important role for the success of these projects. As without proper advertising ICO projects can't be successful.
Cryptoboss255

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

Cryptocurrency bounty campaigns won't even exist if there aren't any bounty hunters to participate in it. These bounty hunters are very essential in efficiently promoting any bounty, without them i don't think most ICO's would succeed since an investor cannot do bounty campaigns.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
myads runner

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

if there are job there is worker. bounty hunter is a promoter for bounty programs both of them need each other.

it's other side opportunity since bitcoin exist
Giwux

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:10:02 PM

I think the answer is in the name, they won't cuz somebody has to participate in bounties
freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:39:53 PM

I am kinda bounty hunder and i left forum and stop participating bounty campaigns three months ago. I was ok and took time for myself. And i am sure no bounties missed me Tongue

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

As everyone one knows that the answer is same, without bounty hunters Bounties wont work and without bounties the success of the project is 50 50 chances. If the project is live before it is coming to ICO then their success chances are good. Not only in crypto world but even in real life their are projects which are run by Advertising their products. So this bounty Campaigns are nothing but a way of advertising the projects to attaract the investors to invest in that project.

Today the main success of the project is also lying with which bounty campaign manager you are appointing to promote your project. As their are so many bounty campaign manager it is very hard to rely on new manager. Their are some good campaign manager which only promotes the good projects and joining their campaign is always good.

Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:59:50 PM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

Bounties is actually the reason why bounty community making their own money by doing their own tasks and saying or typing their knowledge about a certain topic. For example signature bounty campaign. This campaign needed you to post in a certain thread that they required and you need to post according to their rules.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:01:56 PM

How can a company be successful without its worker?
How can a police station be good without the policemen?
How can a school be called a school without students?
then that is the answer! how can a bounty become a marketing without a marketer!
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

I think it's very difficult to get the success of a bounty project without a bounty hunter. I think bounty hunters are very useful for the success of a bounty or ICO project. bounty hunters will promote the bounty project so that people know it so that investors want to invest in the bounty project.

Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:32:21 PM

I think yes but it would be much difficult. It's better to ditribute tokens after some months after listing. The price will be stable so it wouldn't be a problem to buy all bountyhunter's tokens
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

I think theres a problem with this kind of matter if that happen. Theres a big possibility that the particular ICO will be lessen the reached cap because bounty hunters is one of the most important for promoting that particular ICO to advertise it in social media either facebook or twitter and especially in the bitcointalk forum because there are so many investors browsing in here.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

There are tons of projects that did not run bounty campaigns, and many of them turned out to be successful and recognizeable.
One of the solutions to prevent bounty hunters from dumping tokens is their lock-up for certain time (say, at least a couple of months after ICO).
At the same time, such a measure seems to be unfair for people who spent their precious time on promoting a project.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

Try and check ANN thread, there are so many ICO project that have run successfully without launching bounty campaign. most of them will just do private sales and one they have enough fund to start the project they will end the initial token offering. Most of this ICO use other form of advertisement apart form bounty. this include referal, placing of target ads on platform such as coinmarketcap, Etherscan etc. many of the project in this category doesnt set huge sum of money as hardcap
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:07:19 PM

ICOs mostly have become liars, they hardly keep up to their own words once the ICO has ended. They start looking for ways to cheat bounty hunters, start slashing allocation or locking tokens that was not stated in the beginning.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:08:43 PM

Some bounty hunters see bounty as work and pay job. They are after quick money, not minding what the amount is, inasmuch as it meets their immediate needs. Those hold are those with the mindset of investment and of making profit.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:58:54 AM

bounties and bounty hunter is a unity that cannot be separated, both of them need each other and will run successfully if both of them do the task properly and correctly.
bounties will not be successful without a bounty hunter, because bounty hunters are people who introduce and advertise a bounties so they can be famous.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:10:31 AM

Bounty hunters offers work to promote ones project.Projects has nothing to do without proper promotions.The saddest part is when bounty hunters scammed by the developers or promoted a scammed ICOS.The hunters doesn't need to be blame if they sell their tokens or coins after it is put in an exchange because they have work hard for it and the distribution of tokens was once their happines.They only have little share on the allocated tokens so why blame them as dumpers.The projects success is to be credited to the bounty hunters.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

I think just most of the tasks that take on bounty hunters, can be shifted to advertising agencies, which are much better able to cope with this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: