Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters?  (Read 3432 times)
transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:22:08 AM

no way. these are two things that are interconnected with each other and personally do not represent the existence of one from the other

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

I think that without bounty hunters it is almost impossible to achieve success with any project. They are like fuel for a car.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:42:48 AM

Of course they can, if the idea is good and promising, it may even be what there is already a finished product. Investments can then be obtained from private investors or funds. Together bounty you can use regular advertising, but this I think will have less effect because bounty hunters sometimes invest in projects they work for.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

Bounties and campaigns will never work without the presence of bounty hunters, now the question would be, does the ICO be successful without the presence of bounty hunters? i think the answer is it depends on the marketing program of the team itself, but talking directly about the importance of bounty hunters, i think it greatly help in spreading awareness of the certain ICO to the crypto space community. So believe it or not, bounty hunters are one of the marketing arms of the ICO business project.
Yahokuto

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

I think successful projects are projects that can predict which bounty hunters will sell their products. I think the number of bounty hunters is not much, good projects can completely buy out
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

Of course they can, if the idea is good and promising, it may even be what there is already a finished product. Investments can then be obtained from private investors or funds. Together bounty you can use regular advertising, but this I think will have less effect because bounty hunters sometimes invest in projects they work for.
- Exactly, sometimes bounty hunters are also an investor, especially when the project is good and potential, they are also willing to invest some money on it, and if they put money into the project, they would be very active to advertise and develop the project, the projects work without them, which would be a loss. In addition, although the project can still be successful but the effect will not be high, while projects only need a small amount to generate rewards and they have an advertising team, scope and attractiveness also higher, there is no reason for the project to work without bounty hunters.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:11:27 PM

Definitely bounty will end if bounty hunters stop supporting bounties because of a lot of scam bounty at the present time. Why many people choose to be setan disciple to earn money? use fraudulent project to deceive others to earn money!

WE must to be wise to be successful men in the future.

phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

The success of the project depends to the developers not to the bounty hunters who dumped thier coins anyway. This must ba a good reason for teams to offer a buyback option for the hunters.
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:20:46 PM

If the project has enough money for marketing they can develop their project without the help of bounty hunters. Maximum they can make some Airdrop campaign.
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

If the project has enough money for marketing they can develop their project without the help of bounty hunters. Maximum they can make some Airdrop campaign.
but with a lot of Airdrop who cheats whether the promotion will be good. I think for now bounty hunters are needed in the promotion of a project in addition to saving costs also playing an important role in advertising. I think nowadays a bounty hunter is needed.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

Without us, the bounty hunters, projects and most ICOS will not mostly going to succeed. In order to an ICO to raise a desired amount of cap. or the hardcap I can say, they should first need the help of bounty managers who managers a community of turn table masters.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

I believe that bounty hunters are much cheaper tools for such companies than conventional advertising. Therefore, agents are unlikely to give up bounty hunters. And the fact that others complain, I think it's all because the market itself is in decline and every time the hunters merge certain tokens, the remaining coins fall even lower in their price. Therefore, many do not like it.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:28:25 PM

You can just limit the airdrop, but advertising on the Internet, bloggers, Google, Yandex and other resources will have to buy, and then no one will know about the project, and it will go into oblivion.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

No any business and bounties can not work individually and survive in the market and team is very first need of every big achievement. Without the team every thing is impossible to establish the big empire in the world so bounties hunters is the first need of every bounty.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

I think the bounty hunter has an effect on the success of a project. Without a bounty hunter, the project will be difficult for people to know. And I think bounty hunter is one way to introduce a project to everyone, so that people know and are interested in the project. I think bounties and bounty hunters are inseparable, complementing each other

Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

It is not possible unless the project has already extra ordinary marketing to attract the customers on their own. As my most of project i invested in the ICO come from Social media advertisement. So bounties are very good for bounty promotion.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

Projects cant get such cheep advertisement than bounties here so they will continue to use this in their advantage. The problem is, bounty hunters are scammed regularity by some projects and its impossible to get rid of that.

Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 05:06:10 PM

On lot of bounty campaigns they don't consider about bounty hunters when is over. And they delaying payments. Mostly they tell that bounty hunters drop coin's prices. But they doesn't remember how they got huge community and others. Projects teams should consider more about bounty hunters.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
duuprathromil

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:10:26 PM

The very moment to buy?
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:12:06 PM

The market is so saturated with new projects, the outlook for any project out there without using social media, ect to get the word out is doomed to failure.  There is just no other way about it as grim as it is to face that as a project manager.

The altcoin market is still too small to be liquid enough for anyone to make too much money until the masses drive into crypto with gusto.  Until then, it's mostly a zero-sum game with very little margin for error and not enough liquidity.

Once the masses start dropping dollars into crypto as a fast clip, the current dismal state of the crypto field be flipped upside down and then it will become a scene of should I hold it longer for better profits, or cash out now.  I suspect it will be a lot of both in the first few years of the rush.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: