Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:37:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters?  (Read 3433 times)
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

Prices drop not fbecause  bounty hunters sell their coins but for a general crysis of ICo projects. Bounty hunters have in most cases less than 2% of entire tokens so it's a minimal quantity.  Bounty Hunters are essential for success because otherwise ICO has to spend a lot of REAL money (FIAT) to make sponsorships....
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:36:04 PM

even though I am a bounty hunter, but I do not really promote the ICO project that I follow. so in my opinion an ICO project without campaign participants is not an obstacle to the success of their ICO project

Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:37:02 PM

If Project management and development is pretty strong and hard worker i think which project definitely will big success! Of course bounty hunter one of the essential part of the successful project. Without hunter people will not know about the project.
Quas09

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

Yes! It will be successful without bounty hunters because the ICO team can promote it to the other sites and not to the bounty sites. Or they can promote it the the social media sites and telegram without the bounty hunters, the ICO team will do it.
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:54:42 PM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

I think it will be really difficult for the project want to sell tokens if without bounty hunter advertising for projects, and I see it beneficial for both sides.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:55:56 PM

In my opinion, Bounty without a bounty hunter will result in a lack of supporters for a project that will conduct an ICO, so that the project is less well known in large media media such as Youtube, Article and others. so that it will cause a lack of information about the project, if you use a bounty hunter, then the project will be increasingly recognized by the wider community.
Yes it is right that bounty hunters have a very big role in supporting the success of a project. Bounty hunter promotes their projects. This is to attract investors to invest in the project. Of course, when there are no bounty hunters, a project will experience a stagnant investor, they will not get many investors because information cannot spread widely. Bounty hunters have a huge impact and a project is worth paying for bounty hunters.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

even if there are bounties without bounty hunters bounty is useless because bounty hunters are the one who serves as its worker and main subscriber of a bounty project .

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:26:57 PM

You can promote an advertising campaign for an ICO project without bounty hunters, but it will cost several times more. At the same time, it will not be possible to use Facebook, Twitter, Google, since they are prohibited from advertising cryptocurrency projects. Therefore, bounty hunters come to the rescue, who unobtrusively advertise the project among their subscribers.

ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

when there is a campaign but there are no participants from the bounty campaign, the bounty program will be canceled and certainly the ico will become bad and unsuccessful because there is no support from bounty campaign.
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:59:05 PM

I think that in any way. Now hunters play a crucial role. They provide a huge advertising project. And I think that's normal. It should just think about the fact that the hunters are very helpful
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:01:17 PM

There will be nothing called bounty hunters is there's not bounty which means if their is no hunter bounty itself won't work. People who made ico and crypto generally great till today is the bounty hunters if not of the bounty most projects won't there coming to the light talk less of having a successful ico.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

Absolutely not
The hunters are the spirit of these campaigns and no campaigns without them
A decision to sell or hold is their decision
But the fact is that selling at low prices
Is a loss for all and must be made aware of the hunters.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

I don't think there is bounty without bounty hungers.The popularity that a project is enjoying can be attributed to bounty hunters.No bounty without bounty hunters.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:44:49 PM

I don't think there is bounty without bounty hungers.The popularity that a project is enjoying can be attributed to bounty hunters.No bounty without bounty hunters.

Projects can do without bounty hunters if they already have funding. Then a marketing company can be made much more efficient. But most of the projects at the start have nothing, and bounty is a great way for a project to tell about itself.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 09:46:27 PM

Do you mean a project without a bounty?
Well, one of the benefits of having a bounty program is to help the project spread widely in various media so that it can attract investors' attention. Although often blamed as a cause of falling prices, the bounty hunter position is quite important as a supporter, like an endorse. Even though there are so many causes of falling prices, it is not entirely a bounty hunter.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:08:56 PM

Although it might look funny how people see hunters but one thing most people forget is that most of the hunters are also investors at the same time since they get to know which project is safe to invest in more times.
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:38:01 PM

Bounty without bounty hunters does not make sense, since such campaigns open up specifically so that people associated with cryptocurrency learn about the project and start advertising the product for a certain reward, with the help of bounty new followers are much easier to attract for investments.
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:48:13 PM

There is no bounty campaign without bounty hunters. They are needed to promote the project through different activities and channels. Some of the hunters really dump their coins when they receive their rewards, but people also spend money when they get their salaries.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:50:11 PM

Bounty hunters are good for project, because they help to create more awareness about project but i think without bounty hunters, teams will always look for another alternative, there are many projects that did not do bounty but they still a success.

gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:54:23 PM

Bounty Hunters are really important to the campaign but most of them are not necessary if you ask me Check out article campaign for example. I think out of a 1000 only maybe 100 are not spam and well written Most just waste manager time to read some note from God Knows where or just different users with the article. Some hunter are hunting like serious garbage
There are positive and negative sides. Spammers always try to make a profit by cheating and other less useful things. But a good bounty project and handled by a good team certainly has its own strategy to reduce the existence of fraud. So that the bounty campaign can be maximized to support the spread of the project to be known in various media and attract the attention of investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: