Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021)  (Read 531069 times)
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:23:03 AM

I'm sorry that CAT doesnt met your expectations.
I will continue try to improve the Core with new options.

So feel free to suggest (with this or with your CAT account) improvements. (Improvements means : "I need that parameter", and doesn't mean "My Algo Is Stuck you must find a solution").

Bye  Wink
Gunthar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 12:30:15 AM

I'm sorry that CAT doesnt met your expectations.
I will continue try to improve the Core with new options.

So feel free to suggest (with this or with your CAT account) improvements. (Improvements means : "I need that parameter", and doesn't mean "My Algo Is Stuck you must find a solution").

Bye  Wink

Lol nothing worst than suggest your customers to give away your product. Fine Sampey: i need 5 candlesticks down trend parameter in the 15 minutes ticks.
Not for free of course: i pay for your implementation.

Really tho do this too:

[Anyways...do this forum a fav, put this in bold in your ANN Thread:

Customers ROI Using THEIR Strategies, not MINE. I only create the set of parameters and environments that let them trade. C.A.T. will never became An artificial intelligenge that never goes into "wait mode".

It would be less shady than:

You only need to choose markets, set the first orders and parameters (not mandatory) and then let C.A.T. algorithm trade for you.
You are fooling people with that sentence, do you realize it?

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:33:31 AM

Gunthar is not one of my customers, sorry.
If you really have a CAT copy you can sell it.
About candlestick, 90% of exchanges doesn't give the Candlestick API, sorry  Undecided

AND...i don't want your money, thanks, listening to you i already stole your coin selling you CAT.
Gunthar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 12:49:53 AM

About candlestick, 90% of exchanges doesn't give the Candlestick API, sorry  Undecided

You dont need an API for candleticks: they are grahically created based on price fluctuations over time (and CAT already have all of that).
You could create triggers for these changes over time like for example:
TRIGGER 1: (CLOSE - OPEN) > 0
TRIGGER 2: (The CLOSE 1 candle in the PAST - The OPEN 1 candle in the PAST) > 0
TRIGGER 3: (The CLOSE 2 candles in the PAST - The OPEN 2 candles in the PAST) > 0

and create PINGS or PONGS only if those triggers are matched. In this way you would make CAT aware of bullish or bearish trends.

It is not "artificial intelligence" Sampey...it is math...calculated price fluctuations over time.

Anyways i see you not interested in this discussion, all you keep repeating is "sell your copy" if you really are a "CAT customer".

@all CAT customers: i tried mates....he wont listen, yall were right.
Bye

~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:37:19 AM

The feature request, I think Gunthar was talking about, is adding to CAT other algorithms of trading, which utilizes  tech analysis tools, eg buy when the short moving average crosses above the longer one etc.
As far as I know MetaTrader has such a feature, but the user should use MT macros language to code his stratagy.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:57:59 AM

You dont need an API for candleticks: they are grahically created based on price fluctuations over time (and CAT already have all of that).
TRIGGER 3: (The CLOSE 2 candles in the PAST - The OPEN 2 candles in the PAST) > 0

and create PINGS or PONGS only if those triggers are matched. In this way you would make CAT aware of bullish or bearish trends.

It is not "artificial intelligence" Sampey...it is math...calculated price fluctuations over time.

Anyways i see you not interested in this discussion, all you keep repeating is "sell your copy" if you really are a "CAT customer".

@all CAT customers: i tried mates....he wont listen, yall were right.
Bye

~Gun

Well, there are 3 facts to consider :

First : your approach
You can't come here, and start say "your program doesn't works" "your way to do business is not correct" and such things and then say (pretend) "i want that feature" "i want that other feature".
Result can't be different than my suggestion to sell your copy. And my suggestion is not because i get angry but because i think these fatures can comes in play in the long period and not exactly the way you wants.
And you can't say that's not possible to ROI using dynamic algorithm, because it's not true and you don't have any clue to say that. Probably you have problems using CAT, but your program could not be the problem of other users. Anyone have his strategy. And if i tell you that many person ROI cat many times you must believe me, because if you don't believe me we have no reason to stay here talk.

Second : your suggestions
Probably you think i'm stupid or something else, but you must consider the fact that CAT architecture must works with API Exchange Architectures. AND Cat doesn't works with historical data.
So if i didn't add some features is probably because it's not possible to do that.

In your example : CANDLESTICK
A Candlestick is a structure with 4 attributes :
Open/Close/Max/Min (and sometimes volume).
I have no way to calcolate MAX/MIN and VOLUME in a timelapse, API doesn't give me that info.
I Can only work on the Last Trade Price (because any exchange have a Trades Function) and this can work only if Trades info have a timestamp.
You must consider that CAT works with 16 exchanges and must be compatible with all of them.

Thirds : I continue improve CAT.
Since 2013 i released more than 70 version and i continue adding features.
A Candlestick based only on Open/Close price is already in my todo list.
But after that i need to integrate that functions with the CORE environment. It takes time....so you can't pretend to have all fast.

CAT customers know well my effort to improve CAT during every release and i continue do that.
And if you want to help me your're welcome, but you must change the way you approach the problem.
That fact that you (probably) are a CAT customer doesn't give you any right to shitty talk about me and my program.

Thanks Wink

PS : I hope our flame ends here, and from next message we could have a constructive talks
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:18:21 AM

+1 Smiley
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:36:37 AM

+1 Smiley

Oh Ewibit, welcome back  Wink
I have a question for you : why did you ask for OKCoin api for many month and now that i added you didn't get the API?

You know that i worked a lot for you, from order to restore window to OKCoin API (you can believe it or not, but your continue request about that was one of the reason i choose to add OKCoin).

ewibit
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:44:01 AM

PS : I hope our flame ends here, and from next message we could have a constructive talks

Sampey - first time now I say the truth for me in public
(have always spared your business....)

in the last 3 years as customer I have lost xxBTC
but more worse I have lost hundrets of hours working and reconfiguring CAT cause of crash (freeze) of CAT or java (GUI) and not having time to restart - reconfigure it, stay stuck in changed markets!

I (we) have not always the time after a new start to reconfigure all what can take a half day if you have a few markets and exchanges....
you told me last time to sell my copy, but I will only sell if I have ROI WITH my working time I have invested, where we are far away...
for now CAT is a few weeks not working here, because of not having had the time to reconfigure all...
but always the hope dies at last and we are confident that you are on our side Wink
happy coding Smiley
(from a long time hopefully costumer) Smiley
ewibit
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:51:10 AM

Oh Ewibit, welcome back  Wink
I have a question for you : why did you ask for OKCoin api for many month and now that i added you didn't get the API?

You know that i worked a lot for you, from order to restore window to OKCoin API (you can believe it or not, but your continue request about that was one of the reason i choose to add OKCoin).

thx for your work, but in the last weeks I have not had the time to deal with CAT and I always be pleased with your work, but there is a life outside in real life too, which sometimes is more important...
and a day is much too short...
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:53:17 AM

I always try to improve the code but the errors you got on your PC seems something related to your machine  Undecided
Everytime you post me an error log i tried to improve the code and find some "trick".
I Spent a LOT of time about that, i can ensure you.

And i will always try to improve GUI and Other Software parts.

but always the hope dies at last and we are confident that you are on our side

I am always on your side, but it seems that your're not on my side.

With this kind of response

but more worse I have lost hundrets of hours working and reconfiguring CAT cause of crash (freeze) of CAT or java (GUI)

Youre make me a damage.
Because it seems that CAT always Crash, where the truth is that CAT is very stable. There are peole who run CAT for weeks without problems and without restarts. I'm sure there's some problem with CAT on your PC, and it's not a CAT Problem (i mean a problem inside my code).
But a wannabe customers that read such things what could think???

I am always here to help, but you must help me too. Because i can't work this way.  Undecided
BigCat45

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Bigboss

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:34:06 AM

Can your bot create new ping X% lower then the previous one, thus covering declining market?

Yes  Wink
I was trying to play with this and ...
I can't really figure out how. I want to make each consistent buy-ping 3% lower then the previous one. And sell-pong on the best market price. How can this be done? I see nothing like that.
Thanks in advance.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:31:27 AM

Can your bot create new ping X% lower then the previous one, thus covering declining market?

Yes  Wink
I was trying to play with this and ...
I can't really figure out how. I want to make each consistent buy-ping 3% lower then the previous one. And sell-pong on the best market price. How can this be done? I see nothing like that.
Thanks in advance.

You can do this way
From the order creator Panel go to the Dynamic Parameter attributes.
Here you can find a Tab called "Ping Price Limit"
There's an editor that will allows to create you any combination of price limit.

In your CASE you can set
Never Buy Over Your Last Ping Buy Price -X% (where X could be 5)
+
Never Buy Over Your Last Ping Sell Price -X% (where X could be 5)

After you configure the rule you must press the ADD button and you will see that rule added to a List.

After you add all your rules don't forget to press the UPDATE PARAMETER button (on top of parameters panel).

In the next release (4.3) that will be released soon, this panel will be easier to manage  Wink
fabiano76

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:19:16 AM

Hi there C.A.T. users.

Any one running C.A.T. on a Windows or Linux VPS with RDP/RDC or VNC that you would recommend?
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1614
Merit: 1628

精神分析的爸

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:27:09 AM

Hi there C.A.T. users.

Any one running C.A.T. on a Windows or Linux VPS with RDP/RDC or VNC that you would recommend?

Works nice here in a KVM VPS with Ubuntu 14.04 and accessed via VNC.

Stef9292

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:59:44 AM

but more worse I have lost hundrets of hours working and reconfiguring CAT cause of crash (freeze) of CAT or java (GUI) and not having time to restart - reconfigure it, stay stuck in changed markets!

I (we) have not always the time after a new start to reconfigure all what can take a half day if you have a few markets and exchanges....
you told me last time to sell my copy, but I will only sell if I have ROI WITH my working time I have invested, where we are far away...
for now CAT is a few weeks not working here, because of not having had the time to reconfigure all...
but always the hope dies at last and we are confident that you are on our side Wink
happy coding Smiley

I purchased Cat few days ago, it payed itself in 3 days. I had no problems with crashes or something.
Of course you have to reconfigure it periodically (according to your strategy), Cat is not magical, it isn' t an automatic trading system that you turn on and it make money for you. To use Cat you have to know and study (daily) cryptocurrencies market and set Cat properly.
In fact I can say if you can win by trading crypto manually you can have a nice improve with Cat, if you can' t, Cat wouldn' t make money for you.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:06:36 AM

happy coding Smiley

I purchased Cat few days ago, it payed itself in 3 days. I had no problems with crashes or something.
Of course you have to reconfigure it periodically (according to your strategy), Cat is not magical, it isn' t an automatic trading system that you turn on and it make money for you. To use Cat you have to know and study (daily) cryptocurrencies market and set Cat properly.
In fact I can say if you can win by trading crypto manually you can have a nice improve with Cat, if you can' t, Cat wouldn' t make money for you.

Thank you so much.  Smiley Smiley
Usually when things doesnt works, people write here.
When things are ok, nobody write.  Undecided

bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 11:50:22 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2016, 12:05:10 PM by bitmaster1x

happy coding Smiley

Thank you so much.  Smiley Smiley
Usually when things doesnt works, people write here.
When things are ok, nobody write.  Undecided

I don't usually post on Bitcointalk as I have my own community to run. I do give free live hands-on trading lessons now and then when I have time, but not as many as I would like due to a lack of time.

I've been working with Sampey for a long time and consider him to be a good friend. He will always try to help anyone that have issues with CAT, so if people have trouble you have to help Sampey be able to reproduce the problem. Otherwise, the issue can't be fixed because if he can't reproduce the issue he doesn't know what needs to be fixed if any at all. Sometimes, it could just be a computer issue not having enough memory etc...

AS far as CAT is concerned, if you don't already know at least the basics of trading, having any type of automated trading system is not going to make you a successful trader. However, if you are a successful trader having an automated system can drastically improve your gains over time.

If you don't know how to trade, I would suggest taking the time to at least learn the basic fundamentals. Trading crypto is not like trading stocks or forex in a conventional market (I had to flush down my 20+ years of knowledge and conventional trading knowledge down the toilet and develop a completely new trading method for crypto).

Also keep this mentality in mind, "If my livelihood depended on my trading skills, would I make the same decisions?"

So just remember the next time you have issues, ask yourself if it's really a software issue and can I show Sampey the problem so he can reproduce it? ... or is it a computer issue issue? Always have a backup of the previous working version just in case.

Also, if you have never traded before or have never been successful at day trading, please avoid sending in suggestion on how trades should function.

When you have skills, you don't need luck as much.

Thanks. That's my 2 cents and probably my only post on here.

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:11:50 PM

Thank you so much bitmaster1x  Wink
I appreciate your post  Smiley

bitmaster1x is for example, one of the customers i talk a LOT via PM messages.
He gives me a lot of suggestions, some simple and some complex, but always kindly.

In CAT 4.3 version for example there will be 3 improvements asked by him :
- One about save/restore market
- One about save/restore orders
- One about an improvements in market limit GUI inser/edit/delete rules.

Smiley

Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:01:18 PM

Thank you so much bitmaster1x  Wink
I appreciate your post  Smiley

bitmaster1x is for example, one of the customers i talk a LOT via PM messages.
He gives me a lot of suggestions, some simple and some complex, but always kindly.

In CAT 4.3 version for example there will be 3 improvements asked by him :
- One about save/restore market
- One about save/restore orders
- One about an improvements in market limit GUI inser/edit/delete rules.

Smiley

Is it possible to implement some kind of cross-exchange price reference eg NEVER BUY OVER Poloniex ASK?

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: