Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021)  (Read 531073 times)
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:46:43 PM

New C.A.T. Price List

cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:15:50 AM

Hi Sampey. How can i do my ping-pong with only 1 request. If some buy not my whole sell-order, CAT automatic start a new loop with this small sell amount.
After a few loop my fist ping pong with an amount of 1000 is divided in 4 ping-pongs with 810,120,65,5.
thx
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:02:15 PM

Hi Sampey. How can i do my ping-pong with only 1 request. If some buy not my whole sell-order, CAT automatic start a new loop with this small sell amount.
After a few loop my fist ping pong with an amount of 1000 is divided in 4 ping-pongs with 810,120,65,5.
thx

The problem with this feature is that your Ping-pong could be recreated when is partially filled (if algo is dynamic) so another Trade could occur at different price. So different reference price means different minimum pong price to guaranteed you the % Gain you set.

BUT, you can use the MERGE TRADES function to try merge the same kind of TRADE (but type and price must be exactly the same).
You can use the DUST option to discard Little Trades
You can set the MIN PING QTY Create parameter to put the Buy/Sell Pool in WAIT situation while other micro pong are processing.
infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:28:54 PM

Just wondering if there would be a possibility of periodic backups? every 5 minutes or so save a file with the trades, which could be automatically found and opened when the corresponding exchange is opened?
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:29:58 PM

Just wondering if there would be a possibility of periodic backups? every 5 minutes or so save a file with the trades, which could be automatically found and opened when the corresponding exchange is opened?

Probably in the future.
My development technique consists of "invisible" (usually more than 50% of total code changes during new release coding) improvements other than improvements that CAT users can see.
This will allows me to add important future in the next releases.
"Scheduled" Backup is one of the function i will add  Wink
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:36:57 PM

Sampey I see that the yobit and c-cex are market as free API, does it mean that I can use them through your software?

Or should I buy one of the priced API and the others comes as free?

I want to start using the C.A.T bot. Thank you...
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:38:37 PM

Sampey I see that the yobit and c-cex are market as free API, does it mean that I can use them through your software?

Hi, you can use the API For FREE without get a PRICED API.
But you must buy the CAT Core (0.5 BTC - 20% Current Discount).

CAT Core is the "lifetime license" (and 99% of CAT Code), Then you must choose at least 1 out of 18 API Available  Wink
Elmit

Activity: 785
Merit: 500

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 03:41:02 AM

I am playing since a week with CAT. It is very sophisticated and I miss a hand book. I understand more and more of the settings, so I tried last night the first time.

Thats how I started:
1. I was looking for a new coin by going to Market Lists, Click on [Get Markets Data] with Highlight Markets with QTY Bal > 0 and Load With Order/Trades Statis... ticked
2. Clicked (sort by falling) % Diff
3. Checked the top lines, if they have about 100 Sell Trades 24H - AND - 100 Buy Trades 24H. Further, if the Volume (BTC) is more than 10 - AND - if High Low difference is at least 1000 Satoshi apart.
On this lines I double click to open their Windows.
4. Here, I checked the Status & Suggest Prices
5. since I do not have that coin in my portfolio yet, I start with Type Buy
6. I checked the dropdown values of Quantity and chose the last one, but a little bit scared, I moved the decimal dot one digit to the left. (Safer trading)
7. I Add Ping Request and Create Orders.

From then on to watch the Logs tab explained me a lots what is going on.

I learned that if the Gain of 0.6% is not matched the next ping/pong will not lead to a trade.
From this I thought, great, I can not lose anything and went to bed.

Next morning I checked the Global Gain and found all my selected coins brought a Total Cumulate Gain of 0.00029915. Not great, but I am still learning, ... but at least a GAIN.

Disappointment came up, when I looked at My Balance. All my coins on top in green. but my Estimated Portfolio Value dropped by 0.011, that is more than my Total Cumulate Gain.

I guess this is because the value of the coins dropped against my basic coin (BTC).
Should I therefore sell these coins now?

A hint could be an additional value to display: current Exchange rate accompanied with an arrow up or down to reflect the current change.

Do I do something wrong?

How can I make a trade, sell these coins? Do I need to login to the web site, or can I somehow sell this coins directly within CAT, to avoid further losses?

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
heavensopen

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 09:17:15 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2016, 09:49:21 AM by heavensopen

Disappointment came up, when I looked at My Balance. All my coins on top in green. but my Estimated Portfolio Value dropped by 0.011, that is more than my Total Cumulate Gain.

I guess this is because the value of the coins dropped against my basic coin (BTC).

A hint could be an additional value to display: current Exchange rate accompanied with an arrow up or down to reflect the current change.

Do I do something wrong?

How can I make a trade, sell these coins? Do I need to login to the web site, or can I somehow sell this coins directly within CAT, to avoid further losses?

I don't know which coins you selected but this doesn't sound like a loss to me. Price of altcoins is fluctuating a lot usually, which means your estimated balance WILL drop if their price drops. However, this price usually comes up again - unless you selected new coins (which usually start with a higher price and end up being traded for much less).

The basic idea of CAT is to make your position in each coin you are trading better, if you are trading coin A and coin B, you must end up having more coins of each one when the ping pongs end. This is regardless of their price. YOUR job is to select the right coins that will not lose value over a short period of time. This is why there are options to limit the number of ping pongs to a desired number or trade a pair for a specific period of time and then return to the "safe" coin, i.e. BTC.

I would suggest to start with SMALL amounts until you learn how this works. Also, try spreading the risk by trading multiple coin pairs, if one of them fails the loss is not going to be a big one. And third but not least, trade some "safe" pairs as well, meaning coins that do not lose value over time. You don't care if price of LTC, PPC, DOGE or DASH drops right now, you know it is going up again (which often doesn't happen with sh*tcoin X that was just launched and will be traded at 2-3 satoshi soon, while you hold a big bag full of those).

Keep in mind that big gaps in price often involve some risk. In example, I would prefer trading DOGE/BTC, with their one satoshi difference in price (approx 2.5%) and have many trades that will double my capital after a while, than risk with another coin, which has a huge difference in value but may come down while I am stuck much higher in price.

In other words, do not expect CAT to work like Wizard of Oz, you must work with it and and keep an eye on the markets and what exactly is CAT doing.

Edit:
I know it is difficult to "accept" the drop in value of your whole portfolio on the exchange in question, but this is normal. You should just adjust CAT and let it do its work, until you are satisfied with what you see in numbers. And, for satoshi's sake, do not expect CAT to work eternally and just produce income, no matter how good you have set up a nice trading pair. I can tell you from experience that even the most stable pairs need adjustment every couple of days at most (usually sooner). Unstable altcoins might need adjustment every hour. You were lucky you were still on top of orders list when you woke up!
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:46:39 PM

CAT Core is the "lifetime license" (and 99% of CAT Code), Then you must choose at least 1 out of 18 API Available  Wink

Thank you... for clarifying, basically it means that it cost 0.5 BTC + extra things if we want.

Is there any limit to use the purchased product on multiple PC/VPS with the same license or it is limited to one instance only?
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:20:00 PM

CAT Core is the "lifetime license" (and 99% of CAT Code), Then you must choose at least 1 out of 18 API Available  Wink

Thank you... for clarifying, basically it means that it cost 0.5 BTC + extra things if we want.

Is there any limit to use the purchased product on multiple PC/VPS with the same license or it is limited to one instance only?

yes 0.5 (-20% so 0.4 BTC) + Extra things.

NO Limit to use your License on Multiple PC
cypher21

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 03:35:33 PM

Hi guys anybody sucessfully running CAT on the raspberry?
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 03:47:27 PM

You mean this?

https://sites.google.com/site/kitty314159/
cypher21

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:05:43 PM

You mean this?

https://sites.google.com/site/kitty314159/

thx sampey. i will try Smiley
Elmit

Activity: 785
Merit: 500

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 02:40:42 AM

Do I do something wrong?

I don't know which coins you selected but this doesn't sound like a loss to me. Price of altcoins is fluctuating a lot usually, which means your estimated balance WILL drop if their price drops. However, this price usually comes up again - unless you selected new coins (which usually start with a higher price and end up being traded for much less).

The basic idea of CAT is to make your position in each coin you are trading better, if you are trading coin A and coin B, you must end up having more coins of each one when the ping pongs end. This is regardless of their price. YOUR job is to select the right coins that will not lose value over a short period of time. This is why there are options to limit the number of ping pongs to a desired number or trade a pair for a specific period of time and then return to the "safe" coin, i.e. BTC.

I would suggest to start with SMALL amounts until you learn how this works. Also, try spreading the risk by trading multiple coin pairs, if one of them fails the loss is not going to be a big one. And third but not least, trade some "safe" pairs as well, meaning coins that do not lose value over time. You don't care if price of LTC, PPC, DOGE or DASH drops right now, you know it is going up again (which often doesn't happen with sh*tcoin X that was just launched and will be traded at 2-3 satoshi soon, while you hold a big bag full of those).

Keep in mind that big gaps in price often involve some risk. In example, I would prefer trading DOGE/BTC, with their one satoshi difference in price (approx 2.5%) and have many trades that will double my capital after a while, than risk with another coin, which has a huge difference in value but may come down while I am stuck much higher in price.

In other words, do not expect CAT to work like Wizard of Oz, you must work with it and and keep an eye on the markets and what exactly is CAT doing.

Edit:
I know it is difficult to "accept" the drop in value of your whole portfolio on the exchange in question, but this is normal. You should just adjust CAT and let it do its work, until you are satisfied with what you see in numbers. And, for satoshi's sake, do not expect CAT to work eternally and just produce income, no matter how good you have set up a nice trading pair. I can tell you from experience that even the most stable pairs need adjustment every couple of days at most (usually sooner). Unstable altcoins might need adjustment every hour. You were lucky you were still on top of orders list when you woke up!

Thank  you , I thought your message helped me a lot, but still some questions came up:

I added therefore:
Sell All if % With Ref Price is < -10%
But the log file still reports:
PPC(REC-SELL-PO) : % Check Failed Reference Price : 0.00000008 VS 0.00000007 % Difference is -12.500 Must Be >= 0.60000000

I also noticed that in some cases it sold all my coins - except 1 Satoshi. I would expect that it stops after selling all. Do I miss another setting here?
I guess that 1 Satoshi remains is because of not calculating the trading fee correct.

Can you please explain the settings on Buy/Sell Pool at PingPong Parameters. Its all set to 100. What is it, why all set to 100?

Running Option has:
 [] Run for [ 0 ] Min. And Return to o (my coin) o BTC
Can you please explain me that?

Is "Merge Equal" a good idea or not? Why?

A right mouse click in Pool, Orders & Trades should give me the chance to Edit, but a right mouse click does nothing for me.

In General Statistics - Chart I get only a table of Total Ping Pong Completed, but no CHART.

General Console shows now:
2016-09-26 09:56:02| 2016-09-26 09:56:02 - Poloniex : {"error":"Please do not make more than 6 API calls per second."} method : https://poloniex.com/tradingApi
2016-09-26 09:56:02| 2016-09-26 09:56:02 - Poloniex : {"error":"Please do not make more than 6 API calls per second."} method : https://poloniex.com/tradingApi

(I stop now some coins)

... and in Api Log
2016-09-26 10:27:22| 2016-09-26 10:27:22 - API Get User Orders Error. Trace Is :
java.lang.NullPointerException

-----
2016-09-26 10:27:22| 2016-09-26 10:27:22 - API Get User Trades Error. Trace Is :

Is there something I need to do?

Export Table to CSV File generally fails for me. I cannot change the directory. If I try,  C.A.T. will crash (no response anymore, and I have to kill the process in the console of my operating system)

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:58:04 AM

I added therefore:
Sell All if % With Ref Price is < -10%
But the log file still reports:
PPC(REC-SELL-PO) : % Check Failed Reference Price : 0.00000008 VS 0.00000007 % Difference is -12.500 Must Be >= 0.60000000

Did you press the UPDATE Button parameter after se the % to -10%?
Stop loss must be triggered if % is -12.5

I also noticed that in some cases it sold all my coins - except 1 Satoshi. I would expect that it stops after selling all. Do I miss another setting here?
I guess that 1 Satoshi remains is because of not calculating the trading fee correct.

This can appens if exchange round some values.
But you can use the DUST parameters to remove little trades/orders

Can you please explain the settings on Buy/Sell Pool at PingPong Parameters. Its all set to 100. What is it, why all set to 100?

It's the default limit expressed as Partner Currency (ex on BTC/LTC is Expressed as BTC).

Running Option has:
 [] Run for [ 0 ] Min. And Return to o (my coin) o BTC
Can you please explain me that?

When the "return" is triggered CAT will stop create PING and try to return all current orders to Market Currency or Partner Currency.
Example : you choose to return to BTC, so CAT will try to complete all your SELL Orders.

Is "Merge Equal" a good idea or not? Why?

Yes, this is useful for merge micro-trades into a bigger one.

A right mouse click in Pool, Orders & Trades should give me the chance to Edit, but a right mouse click does nothing for me.

In 4.4 Version the right clicks is removed, all the Pool options are direcly on the screen.

In General Statistics - Chart I get only a table of Total Ping Pong Completed, but no CHART.

CHART was removed in the past. Now there's the TABLE.
General Console shows now:

(I stop now some coins)

... and in Api Log
2016-09-26 10:27:22| 2016-09-26 10:27:22 - API Get User Orders Error. Trace Is :

-----
2016-09-26 10:27:22| 2016-09-26 10:27:22 - API Get User Trades Error. Trace Is :

Is there something I need to do?

Absolutedly increase LOOKUP Time or you will continue getting errors.

Export Table to CSV File generally fails for me. I cannot change the directory. If I try,  C.A.T. will crash (no response anymore, and I have to kill the process in the console of my operating system)

On Wich OS Are you running CAT?
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:02:39 AM

Hi C.A.T. users.
Is there some exchange you wants to be added in the coming CAT releases??
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:47:10 AM

Sampey has always provided clean quick updates. Unfortunately for me I need to sell my copy of CAT for BTC so I can turn it in to $ and pay my car payment.

If anyone is interested please see my feedback and PM me about acquiring my copy. Once payment is confirmed I will tell Sampey your user name and you will be the new owner of the lifetime license.

It's CAT core with the Bittrex API.

Ty.

To be decided...
infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:13:16 PM

Is it possible to generate volume using CAT?
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:18:17 PM

Is it possible to generate volume using CAT?

If you set a Gain like -99% you will always trade at top of orders book, so you continue generate volumes but there's an high risk of loss.
If you set -99% doesnt means you will get a 99% Loss, but only that you're accepting a Max of 99% Loss.
Usually you will have a Gain or Loss equal to the current market spread.

I discourage the use of this technique, BUT if you want to generate volumes this is what you need  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: