Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:57:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to invest or wait ?  (Read 30204 times)
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:48:29 AM

There is still doubts if the final bottom is in or not. No way to be sure but at these prices, it is good to get some positions in some top coins that you can hold long term.
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:59:13 AM

An investment must wait for the market to decline and now the market conditions are very low. So now is the right time to invest. I suggest you invest in the 10 best coins because I'm sure if this coin has a good future.

Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:01:36 AM

In my opinion, now we must be careful in investing. because of course we understand that now it is very risky if we want to invest without preparation and speculation on a good basis
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 06:16:41 AM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

its time to invest in this hard times though everything seems hopeless and very much discouragement, investing is still the right thing to do for now, invest then wait for it to rise again and if that comes, comeback is real and it will gonna be a lambo.

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1231

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:46:30 AM

Up to you bro, you have the knowledge whent you start to get in into a Crypto investment. Thats knowledge called Fundamental & Technical Analysis. Do your own research and decide it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:51:31 AM

in my opinion in the current conditions it is better to wait because I do not have much capital in investing with crypto currencies I wait until I get the best opportunity to start investing
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:16:38 AM

Up to you bro, you have the knowledge whent you start to get in into a Crypto investment. Thats knowledge called Fundamental & Technical Analysis. Do your own research and decide it.
Very important tools before jumping into conclusions of investing to this market, you must do everything to learn since aside from personal experience, you can also use others experiences to be a basis and learned from them, the timing is always at your understanding, as both short and long term investment can be done only depends from your own assessment when to enter and when to quit from each assets that you will going to hold.
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 09:25:22 AM

I suggested you take time and study the crypto market very well, study alts tron, bch, ledu, storm, and top coins like btc and eth. Then you can carry out your investment.
Nah, trading probably you mean? If investing alone there is no really that much to study about the crypto especially its market price movement. Yet, if  you are suggesting about trading then I discourage because basing on experience trading with altcoins or bitcoins will just leave you exchanges that will profit from the high transaction fee that will be deducted every trade.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:22:05 AM

Still, it is a very good time to invest in cryptocurrency because still, the prices are very low in the market. Due to market condition, many people will afraid about the current situation but this is the right time to grab as many coins as possible.
Indeed, many are still afraid to comeback but for me the price is really good for you to invest. The best time to buy is during the bear market but make sure to buy strong coins, it can survive on this dump. Soon, it will recover and if you take the risk you will get better returns.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:46:58 AM

in my opinion in the current conditions it is better to wait because I do not have much capital in investing with crypto currencies I wait until I get the best opportunity to start investing
- Even if people have the capital to invest, I still think that they should continue to wait because the frustration and desperate atmosphere on this market is too obvious, hope too much and the reward received is only lost and not see the bright future, the numbers reflect only one thing, the market is collapsing and weakening over time. Investment right now only gives us a very frightened psychology, even depressed every day when checking prices, waiting is still better when our worries and losses will not increase

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:51:31 AM

Indeed, many are still afraid to comeback but for me the price is really good for you to invest. The best time to buy is during the bear market but make sure to buy strong coins, it can survive on this dump. Soon, it will recover and if you take the risk you will get better returns.
This bear market has become very long, there must be a time to invest. if we see a bad market condition, we must choose several assets for the long term, not assets with a near term. because to see the market recover we have to wait longer and be patient, it won't run fast.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:50:36 PM

I can say both.  Invest with whatever extra cash you have and wait for the market to grow.  Be patient and please don't expect to get rich overnight.  The market needs time to grow and gain adoption.  Most projects are still on developmeny stage and real use cases can only happen next year. 
Thats the right manner to engage in this bearish market,investing with our extra amount that we can manage to lose so whatever happen we can keep our life without any bitterness,i believe that investing in crypto has some part of gambling
Why not buy before waiting?isn't it much better since we are in the lower prices now so the investing is cheaper compared when the market goes bloom again
SnapDown22

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:36:46 PM

I think it depends on the confidence of the investors themselves as crypto currency investors must be smart in seeing and getting every opportunity to get a profit if profitable investment is done if waiting is better, then wait
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:00:05 PM

So if I were you, I would  prefer to wait a few.  Market situaion will be compleatly clear in march or april I think. Now you have many risks for investment.

Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:18:49 PM

It is never too late to invest, especially if you have a clear understanding and vision of the prospects of the project with which you are going to tie your fate for a long time, but if you do not have such an understanding that you still risk, despite the fact that the time for investment is now can be considered quite attractive.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:54:45 PM

So if I were you, I would  prefer to wait a few.  Market situaion will be compleatly clear in march or april I think. Now you have many risks for investment.
If you look at the current market conditions it is not good and it depends on your respective decisions, of course, regarding investing or waiting now, but if I am currently better still waiting

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:02:54 PM

Invest right now or wait a little more - everyone decides for himself, In any case, you can’t guess the perfect moment to enter the market. Unable to go at the very bottom. But what I am definitely sure of is that now is quite a favorable time for this. If you expect the most favorable moment, you can release the moment that is now.
devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:10:18 PM

if I myself, now is the time to invest rather than wait, because if you wait, the coins will be rushed to experience price increases and it will be difficult to get a big profit. so now is our chance to get a big profit later
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:22:10 PM

No one knows exactly where the market will go in the near future. Cryptocurrency is a big risk. That is why everyone should make an independent decision on investments.

getrichquack

Activity: 162

Need money

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:24:49 PM

Overall this is a reasonable time for us to invest, I think this is probably the bottom of the market. The market will soon recover, but perhaps it will not be as strong as last year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: