Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:15:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17755 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 06:28:10 PM

Many people are coming up with the Card solution, but after raising money, they were not talking about the card issuing? My question is whether do you have any relationship with the banking sectors for issuing the cards because these things are not easy to give cards to the community.

more like the question, I am to ask however wouldn't it be defeating to work with the institution you are trying so hard to take off as the middleman, one purpose of the blockchain is so that the banks are eliminated

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:14:21 PM

With all the negative news about the power consumption of BTC (or cryptocurrency in general) mining, and Ethereums plan to slowly move to PoS, how do you see the future of PoW?

interesting question. However things can change overnight to many positives. I expect something like that for Neuroneum and also for many other nice projects around.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 11:54:45 PM

Cloud mining from home or remotely seems like a sweet deal. I have tried most of these platforms before, is there like a minimum system requirement each user is supposed to have before taking part in the mining?

yeah, very interesting question i would want to believe the team have a more unique approach to the whole cloud mining business because as it stands a lot of company are still finding a niche in this space

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 12:50:40 AM

With all the negative news about the power consumption of BTC (or cryptocurrency in general) mining, and Ethereums plan to slowly move to PoS, how do you see the future of PoW?

interesting question. However things can change overnight to many positives. I expect something like that for Neuroneum and also for many other nice projects around.

Proof of work isn't going anywhere, a lot of people are saying that Hybrid is actually what will most likely win out longterm, as Proof of stake has its own big issues, if you search for it on google theirs a lot of articles that go into depth on why its not a silver bullet for fixing everything
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:56:01 AM

Agree as of now the common problem on some project that related to mining or having a mining features is about the power consumption. So how does the project will going to take an action to avoid too much cost on power usage.

At the present time the mining project is very difficult, according to the news I read in forums and the internet. But a miner expert also said that even though it is difficult to mine today will not die and lose mining, it will only be a good strategy and a proper coin to earn money by mining a coin.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:21:17 AM

Neuroneum seems to be a nice project. It’s brave to see a project with an aim to make a difference in mining. Why do I need a crypto debit card from a computing power marketplace project?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
em777

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 09:06:39 PM

Neuroneum seems to be a nice project. It’s brave to see a project with an aim to make a difference in mining. Why do I need a crypto debit card from a computing power marketplace project?

cryptocurrency is changing and i believe the conditions required for mining are constantly changing startup like neuroneum will make a huge impression on investors

[[[[[[
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:17:20 PM

To instantly convert your mining/computing profits into fiat and be able to spend it everywhere Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 02:37:11 AM

I don't get whats holding back more projects from bringing a debit card to market faster, to ease usage of their mining earnings, its the obvious thing that the average joe would want to get involved in crypto or mining because its something their used to, so you can shade a bit of the complexity with an ease of access side as well
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:12:14 AM

To instantly convert your mining/computing profits into fiat and be able to spend it everywhere Wink

Before ICO, mining companies are promising a lot but after ICO many companies failed to develop what they mentioned in the roadmap, whether do you have any software currently working to mine the NEURONEUM coin?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:32:00 AM

I like the idea of a crypto to fiat card, i have to say every time i've talked to others about crypto it's always "ya but what can i do with it really" if companies can start offering actual ways to USE the crypto hopefully adoption will grow.

Yea, you have a point, i believe its best that projects aim at creating something of value for the community, when there's value, the industry will grow to a point of acceptance, as it is now, many are just too skeptical to get into the cryptocurrency as they see what the industry offers as virtual, unclear or a fantasy kind of thing  but its good to see that things are changing
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:54:41 PM

I like the idea of a crypto to fiat card, i have to say every time i've talked to others about crypto it's always "ya but what can i do with it really" if companies can start offering actual ways to USE the crypto hopefully adoption will grow.

Yea, you have a point, i believe its best that projects aim at creating something of value for the community, when there's value, the industry will grow to a point of acceptance, as it is now, many are just too skeptical to get into the cryptocurrency as they see what the industry offers as virtual, unclear or a fantasy kind of thing  but its good to see that things are changing

ICO has gone wrong. What chances does Neuroneum have to be successful?
First they need more promotions. Have a great idea isn’t just going to do the magic. I know a lot of people that would want to invest in a project with good intentions and likely profits. Also, I NEED A WORKING PRODUCT from the team. MVP would show the product isn’t just another cloud mining scam.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 07:09:38 PM

cryptocurrency is changing and i believe the conditions required for mining are constantly changing startup like neuroneum will make a huge impression on investors

Yeah. We have seen a lot of cloud mining platforms fail. And most of them cannot be accessed with users with low graphic cards on their pc or devices.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

Yeah. We have seen a lot of cloud mining platforms fail. And most of them cannot be accessed with users with low graphic cards on their pc or devices.

Thats right. Any further information on the high rewards? How does this rewards work especially in such bad markets?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

well i believe neuroneum are here to change that they will create a mining platform that is tailored to the current stage of cryptocurrency what this means is that they will excel where previous project have failed

[[[[[[
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 01:12:52 AM

well i believe neuroneum are here to change that they will create a mining platform that is tailored to the current stage of cryptocurrency what this means is that they will excel where previous project have failed

Hope thats the case the industry could use a shot in the arm seen too many fail and really want to see some successes start to mount these teams now know where the industry is at and where the market is at and hopefully can plan so that they can maintain things much better than the unexpected way things were even 6 months ago
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

Hope thats the case the industry could use a shot in the arm seen too many fail and really want to see some successes start to mount these teams now know where the industry is at and where the market is at and hopefully can plan so that they can maintain things much better than the unexpected way things were even 6 months ago

I think the mining industry would reveal where it is heading. Given the crypto situation is not really helping many however we could be looking at a correction soon. especially that there are signs of recovery

KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:52:54 AM

Interesting that they could make the audiences better and move rapidly to gather more interests from the new and potential investors.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

I think the mining industry would reveal where it is heading. Given the crypto situation is not really helping many however we could be looking at a correction soon. especially that there are signs of recovery

Once the correction is over, which I think this is time of bottoming out, mining industries will pick its pace from here. Market stability is extremely important for mining industry to go its peak again.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

Once the correction is over, which I think this is time of bottoming out, mining industries will pick its pace from here. Market stability is extremely important for mining industry to go its peak again.

During this bear market, a lot of miners did shut down because it was simply not economical enough anymore. But I guess when BTC goes up again, mining will become more profitable again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: