Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:46:25 AM

I just read about Neuroneum in another thread and ended up right here. It all looks very good, the more I am happy that there will be a bounty campaign. I would like to provide my signature
this project is indeed interesting, we can buy and sell our computing power that is not used for profit, and I see on their site that Neuroneum rated as top 10 ICO's to watch in 2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

Neuroneum is more like a project about trading cloud computing power. Sometimes can be used for cloud mining and other profitable use.

in a way i have not fully understood how it going to work, i guess i will have to do little reading and questioning i have always taught its a mining company more like mining for BTC and other valuable cryptos

I recently went through the whitepaper and found this to be true
CEO also have given a bit of clearance on the subject in the telegram group concerning this as well
It's a good project which is going to do well in 2019 I believe so

With that cleared, what more profitable service can a decentralized cloud computing power be used?
I know about cloud mining.

There is no cloud minding with the business venture Neuroneum is aiming at bringing with their ecosystem but a hashpower rental, where users may want to rent out their idle computing power or so I learnt

i think this is a better deal than a cloud mining business. cloud mining is really not a good investment. only the owners are gaining from that type of business. but they need to expose this project as much as they can so they can get many users on board.

The problem with cloud mining is that you invest in a company that runs a mining farm and then pays out the profit to its investors. But this business model only works when the price of the cryptos they mine covers their operating costs. If that isn't the case anymore how can they pay out their investors? By using free computing power you don't have the problem of ongoing operating posts anymore because you use unused computing power of a PC that would run anyway.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 10:25:00 PM

Hi NEURONEUM team!

Have you plans of Bitcointalk signature campaign for your project?
If so I could help in Signature creation. Feel free to contact me if interest in.

Also you can check my portfolio: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063787.0
I don't think there will ever be any any Bounty for Neuroneum at first place! Looking at their Total token distribution they did not planned any share for Bounties! But i'll definitely want to participate their bounty if they arranges any!  

Just go back a few pages. criptix already confirmed that there will be a bounty campaign for Neuroneum (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086307.msg48898152#msg48898152) so I guess a Signature campaign will be part of it, too.

I hope so too. I would like to wear the signature for this project because I believe something good will come out of this project.

i agree with you, in this era i see sharing as a way of both reducing cost neuroneum is certainly doing a great job and i hope the cryptocurrency community accept it in good faith

To be honest, neuroneum really have a unique concept here. One which can be easily miss interpreted as a cloud mining project if studied properly. If i have enough idle computer resource, i don't see any reason why i can't share it out.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 11:19:56 PM

I think the idea is unique enough to draw in some big interest, but it's also going to be a lot of work that i hope the team is up to handling, i'd also think that they avoid the "crypto-mining" nomenclature as it tends to be a icky word lately and hate that a cloud computing group get issues because they are capable of something that puts people off :S
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 11:40:28 PM

I think the idea is unique enough to draw in some big interest, but it's also going to be a lot of work that i hope the team is up to handling, i'd also think that they avoid the "crypto-mining" nomenclature as it tends to be a icky word lately and hate that a cloud computing group get issues because they are capable of something that puts people off :S

we are going to an era when mining would be a shared concept we would not have any issue setting up mining rig. neuroneum would make lot of sense

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 10:47:36 AM

I've honestly been waiting to see more projects take advantage of spare compute power theirs been talk and options in the past i mean they seem to keep coming out with new ways that we can decentralize more and more tech industries

i am beginning to understand how neuroneum wants to operate instead of creating a cloud mining platform they are creating a shared mining platform where users can shared mining rig.

I also thought its just a cloud mining platform in the first instance. Then realized its having much more things to do. Especially plug and play mining is very attractive.

Have a read at the whitepaper which can be found in the website neuroneum.io to learn a lot about the program
It have met other misunderstanding as well from me but the whitepaper was quite clear

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:54:29 PM

I've honestly been waiting to see more projects take advantage of spare compute power theirs been talk and options in the past i mean they seem to keep coming out with new ways that we can decentralize more and more tech industries

i am beginning to understand how neuroneum wants to operate instead of creating a cloud mining platform they are creating a shared mining platform where users can shared mining rig.

I also thought its just a cloud mining platform in the first instance. Then realized its having much more things to do. Especially plug and play mining is very attractive.

Have a read at the whitepaper which can be found in the website neuroneum.io to learn a lot about the program
It have met other misunderstanding as well from me but the whitepaper was quite clear

Well, their whitepaper looks a bit deterrent on the first glance with more than 130 pages. But for everyone who wants to get  a quick overview about the key aspects of the project they have a shorter business summary.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 05:45:02 PM

Well, their whitepaper looks a bit deterrent on the first glance with more than 130 pages. But for everyone who wants to get  a quick overview about the key aspects of the project they have a shorter business summary.
to explain their Unique idea they needed more words and examples to create better understanding with their Investors or regular peoples! but to understand their concept they do have some great info on their About section of their website!
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:56:02 PM

130 pages is quite a lot. I have never seen such a detailed whitepaper before.
I haven't had time to look at it yet, but as my interest in this project grows more and more, I will take the time in the next few days to study the whitepaper in detail. I would really like to earn some coins with my not needed computing power:-)
gee777

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 08:20:35 PM

130 pages isn't a much though if one really wants to know more about the project but it will be wise to make it shot and simple to understand.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:28:30 PM

130 pages isn't a much though if one really wants to know more about the project but it will be wise to make it shot and simple to understand.

I haven't been able to go through the Neuroneum whitepaper yet. However, I did get a chance to check out the pitch deck and there were some interesting facts on there. I like that they provide so many different services; cryptocurrency mining, computer power marketplace and a credit card. It might be a lot of work to get it all done but hopefully the team can raise enough funds.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 11:17:02 PM

one of the ways i get to know more about a project is through their telegram channel, i usually ask the admin basic question regarding the project and from their, i will read their whitepaper for more information

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 05:52:02 PM

one of the ways i get to know more about a project is through their telegram channel, i usually ask the admin basic question regarding the project and from their, i will read their whitepaper for more information

Yeah. For a direct communication with the team, i go to the telegram channel. But you can get little information about a project from their twitter and medium channel by reading interesting articles.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:34:12 PM

I haven't been able to go through the Neuroneum whitepaper yet. However, I did get a chance to check out the pitch deck and there were some interesting facts on there. I like that they provide so many different services; cryptocurrency mining, computer power marketplace and a credit card. It might be a lot of work to get it all done but hopefully the team can raise enough funds.

Yes, the project looks really versatile. This can be great but it just also has the risk that they want too much at once. For example their credit card. Maybe it could be a smart move to join forces with a project that has already focused on such credit cards instead of creating one all by themselves?
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 06:48:41 PM

Yeah. For a direct communication with the team, i go to the telegram channel. But you can get little information about a project from their twitter and medium channel by reading interesting articles.
i think telegram is the best way to get every doubt to be cleared as admin will answer and assist with every possible solution. as no doubt everyone will still have some doubtt even if they reads the whole Whitepaper!! this is indeed a interesting project though!
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 09:25:12 PM

And the short business summary is quite clear also, I think determined and great investors will do well to know about the project before they go ahead to invest, one can't afford to be lazy in today's crypto world

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:04:59 PM

Yes, the project looks really versatile. This can be great but it just also has the risk that they want too much at once. For example their credit card. Maybe it could be a smart move to join forces with a project that has already focused on such credit cards instead of creating one all by themselves?

See I agree with that, would it not be easier to partner with a project that has already developed a crypto-fiat card? Then use their services as an intermediary? I know this will mean Neuroneum doesn't have full autonomy of the system. However it will make the overall task a lot easier to complete.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 01:31:14 AM

I dont know the thing is most of the other crypto-fiat cards havent really been successful i think its a market thats pretty wide open still so theirs no reason for a project like this to not try to make their own way in the field, and even if their was a big one to work with theirs no reason their has to be a monopoly at even that point, decentralized small groups are better
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:17:55 AM

I dont know the thing is most of the other crypto-fiat cards havent really been successful i think its a market thats pretty wide open still so theirs no reason for a project like this to not try to make their own way in the field, and even if their was a big one to work with theirs no reason their has to be a monopoly at even that point, decentralized small groups are better

I think it is the regulations and the market condition more than the variety? I mean the cards could just start with the major coins since most would have those coins at it would be easy to exchange to fiat.

CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 08:22:21 AM

I think it is the regulations and the market condition more than the variety? I mean the cards could just start with the major coins since most would have those coins at it would be easy to exchange to fiat.
They said they'll automatically select the most profitable coin to mine! So every process should be done automatically!  Probably they'll distribute Neuronieum token instead of mined coins in thag case! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: