Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:34:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:25:38 PM

According to the roadmap, the ICO is due to close at the end of January, but public sale has not even begun yet. Does anyone have a date when it starts? Main Sale will probably only last 30 days.
You sure about mainsale running only 30days?
If that so then i don't thing it's enough for any project in this current market condition! They should expend it!

The roadmap says that they started a private sale round in December 2018. And according to a Telegram admin, the first round of their token sale starts on May 1st this year.

What, the main sale doesn't start until May 1st? That is still very long. They are probably of the opinion that the market will recover by then and there will be a friendlier environment for ICOs. . We will see whether this is the case

ICOs have a hard time raising some money right now. So it's a good idea to wait a bit before starting the tokensale. Who knows, maybe the market has recovered until then and the sentiment for ICO investments changed to the better.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:15:54 PM

ICOs have a hard time raising some money right now. So it's a good idea to wait a bit before starting the tokensale. Who knows, maybe the market has recovered until then and the sentiment for ICO investments changed to the better.

True. ICOs are having tough time. For me this is a real pressure test. If it survives this bad time, then this should be a strong project in the future.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 03:19:29 PM

True. ICOs are having tough time. For me this is a real pressure test. If it survives this bad time, then this should be a strong project in the future.
True! Market is too Shaky right now! Investors are kind of scared to make investment in this situation! Thats why so many ICO FAILEd even with so much potentially in them!
I'm Guessing Neuroneum doing good though!
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:19:51 PM

I'm really interested in the Neuroneum marketplace, I like that they have added this to the project because it adds another element to the overall Neuroneum ecosystem and it provides another use case for the XNR tokens.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 08:20:14 PM

It might seem as a bad time to organise any ico at this present time but with how far the ico is going spread out, i believe before then a lot of good things should have happened in crypto.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 01:50:56 AM

I have been noticing the last few weeks that the market has been looking more stable at least, which i hope is a good sign for a project like this to grow well, and be successful as people are more interested in projects, especially as we're starting to see more companies announce interest in blockchain tech again
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:54:02 AM

I have been noticing the last few weeks that the market has been looking more stable at least, which i hope is a good sign for a project like this to grow well, and be successful as people are more interested in projects, especially as we're starting to see more companies announce interest in blockchain tech again
You sure can say that after the Hardfork of BitcoinCash last week has been the most stable market in many ways! Bitcoin staying in a close range and ETH growing also a good news! Probably this will also bring the OLD ico market back which will also be beneficial for promising projects like NEURONEUM!!   
Sozialtourist

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:59:59 PM

You sure can say that after the Hardfork of BitcoinCash last week has been the most stable market in many ways! Bitcoin staying in a close range and ETH growing also a good news! Probably this will also bring the OLD ico market back which will also be beneficial for promising projects like NEURONEUM!!   

I doubt that the times will come back that you call the 'old ICO market' where a project could have raised easily millions of USD just by making an ICO. Nowadays investors are far more cautious and don't just blindly put their money in a crypto-related project.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 02:40:44 PM

yeah, i think this is the best time for any startup to gain traction because if they can thrive in the current market then they certainly will do exceptionally well when the market recovers fully

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:01:38 PM

yeah, i think this is the best time for any startup to gain traction because if they can thrive in the current market then they certainly will do exceptionally well when the market recovers fully

If they are legit project, they dont care about market crash and they will survive this crash for sure. I hope Neuroneum to be in that category.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 10:49:09 PM

If they are legit project, they dont care about market crash and they will survive this crash for sure. I hope Neuroneum to be in that category.

I think they came at the right time when the market was at its lowest and as the market is becoming stable now we are going to be able to see more improvements in the sales.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:57:14 PM

I think they came at the right time when the market was at its lowest and as the market is becoming stable now we are going to be able to see more improvements in the sales.

I read an interesting article the other day that supports your claim that it might actually be easier for blockchain startups and ICO's to launch their businesses during the bear market.

I believe this is because if you make it through poor market conditions and still raise funds from investors then you must have a really good business idea. Investors are way more cautious when it comes to ICO investing, which is understandable after what happened in 2018, and they really want to make sure a project has all the fundamentals before making any investment decisions.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:35:46 PM

It appears at least the market is a bit healthier than basically the entirety of 2018 so i'd say neuroneum is in a good spot for what the future holds, hopefully they will be able to take advantage of the fact the market is on the far side of the bear market, and hopefully returning to flat or bullish in the next few months

The market did really good today, but we all know it can fall the next minute. It is actually wise that projects learn how to take advantage of such situations, because I have seen lots of projects that failed in the previous year simply because they didn't know how to take advantage of situations.
em777

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:47:18 PM

It appears at least the market is a bit healthier than basically the entirety of 2018 so i'd say neuroneum is in a good spot for what the future holds, hopefully they will be able to take advantage of the fact the market is on the far side of the bear market, and hopefully returning to flat or bullish in the next few months

The market did really good today, but we all know it can fall the next minute. It is actually wise that projects learn how to take advantage of such situations, because I have seen lots of projects that failed in the previous year simply because they didn't know how to take advantage of situations.

yeah, i believe a great project can strive in the current market regardless of the situation and investors are watching out for such project

[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 02:16:59 AM

Well considering the market while not great seems to have been a lot more stable lately than the last year, hopefully this results in projects with good potential like neuroneum can stand to gain some more active attention from both investors and corporations that might be interested in doing cloud computing
em777

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 09:12:29 AM

a lot of projects have either paused or are completely out of the market due to the market condition, neuroneum is truly impressive for trying to succeed in the face the current dilemma

[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:38:49 PM

Well considering the market while not great seems to have been a lot more stable lately than the last year, hopefully this results in projects with good potential like neuroneum can stand to gain some more active attention from both investors and corporations that might be interested in doing cloud computing

the correction was pretty sharp and I think that has caused a lot of damage to many that many basically gave up. However I think now it is the time for business to prove themselves by the products they are providing.

CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 05:31:22 PM

Probably you are right! with so many good news i think people will love the idea and investor won't be scared to invest their funds in crypto projects! and i do think Neuroneum can be a great way to earn some crypto for entering the market!
Sozialtourist

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:17:07 PM

a lot of projects have either paused or are completely out of the market due to the market condition, neuroneum is truly impressive for trying to succeed in the face the current dilemma

I am just wondering what their softcap is and what would happen in case they won't reach it? Would the whole project have to be cancelled?
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 02:12:46 PM

I am just wondering what their softcap is and what would happen in case they won't reach it? Would the whole project have to be cancelled?
Probably they didn't start their public sale yet! And in their private salw they seems to do great! However i dont know what will happen in this insecure market, but not cancellation of this project wil definitely make me disappointed!     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: