Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:44:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17755 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:03:00 PM

In which currency is the income credited to the account? If I pay with the Neuroneum debit credit card, it will probably be a large crypto currency. Or can I choose?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:54:35 PM

After I haven't followed Neuroneum for a couple of days, I just checked their website again today. It seems like their private sale is now running and they already secured more than 1 million USD!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:59:35 PM

After I haven't followed Neuroneum for a couple of days, I just checked their website again today. It seems like their private sale is now running and they already secured more than 1 million USD!

Indeed its getting more interesting especially after the successful going of private sales and raised 1 mil USD especially in this market conditions.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:42:20 PM

Indeed its getting more interesting especially after the successful going of private sales and raised 1 mil USD especially in this market conditions.

This project is now starting to bloom and going up right now even though the market is not yet good and recover they now starting their private sale now. Unlike others who are afraid to start their private sale because of the bad market today and definitely outperform their private sale even though the market is not yet recovering.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:00:02 AM

Does the Neuralink card offer cashback on purchases? That would be a good way of attracting new users and encouraging them to convert crypto to fiat for purchasing everyday items and services.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 01:11:20 AM

Does the Neuralink card offer cashback on purchases? That would be a good way of attracting new users and encouraging them to convert crypto to fiat for purchasing everyday items and services.

Would be a nice benefit, but i always am a bit iffy on cashback cards, because you know groups like visa are making the money from somewhere so while your getting cashback your technically paying more for the item somewhere along the way (1% cashback, somewhere your actually paying 3% more because of the cashback lol)
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:36:12 AM

yeah i liked their idea of the card cooperating with other banks like visa, cuz not all the places have a place where you can convert crypto to fiat easliy.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:01:20 AM

yeah i liked their idea of the card cooperating with other banks like visa, cuz not all the places have a place where you can convert crypto to fiat easliy.

A few companies have attempted to release their own fiat/crypto card or apps but I can not see a market leader. For example, there isn’t one notable card company that has perfected the crypto/fiat card, I guess there’s a lack of demand at present due to FUD and bear market but surely there is a huge market for this.

Sozialtourist

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:19:22 PM

A few companies have attempted to release their own fiat/crypto card or apps but I can not see a market leader. For example, there isn’t one notable card company that has perfected the crypto/fiat card, I guess there’s a lack of demand at present due to FUD and bear market but surely there is a huge market for this.

There is definitely a huge market for crypto credit cards and in my opinions working crypto payment solutions that can be easily used in our every-day-life are key to more wider adoption. I know, all love HODL memes but if BTC and co. really want to become digital money, it must be easy to pay with it.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 12:17:59 AM

If a company like these can get a real crypto card out it would be huge for the market, people are always looking for that stop gap to move between the crypto and fiat worlds, i've been trying to find one for a while, my only main concern is project tries to do too many features and doesn't  finish them before people get inpatient
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:00:07 AM

There is definitely a huge market for crypto credit cards and in my opinions working crypto payment solutions that can be easily used in our every-day-life are key to more wider adoption. I know, all love HODL memes but if BTC and co. really want to become digital money, it must be easy to pay with it.

It's a good idea that I should try to do this project, though it's a bit difficult to do because it's a test project, but it's still okay if there are features like this many crypto people want to convert instant their crypto to fiat so much it would be nice if they could have it.
Wedhus123

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:08:43 AM

It's a good idea that I should try to do this project, though it's a bit difficult to do because it's a test project, but it's still okay if there are features like this many crypto people want to convert instant their crypto to fiat so much it would be nice if they could have it.
This is because the effects of bitcoin are always down, and ICO is now no longer trusted, many ICOs have failed, but also many ICOs have not given up, if Neuronium is able to reach its softcap I am sure Neuroneum will succeed

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 06:28:38 AM

This is because the effects of bitcoin are always down, and ICO is now no longer trusted, many ICOs have failed, but also many ICOs have not given up, if Neuronium is able to reach its softcap I am sure Neuroneum will succeed

You are right by saying ICO is no longer trusted, aside the fact that many ICO failed in delivering their "promises" we saw many scam project come to light in the previous year. This has greatly affected people's believe in ICO but hopefully Neuroneum does well.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 07:15:55 AM

You are right by saying ICO is no longer trusted, aside the fact that many ICO failed in delivering their "promises" we saw many scam project come to light in the previous year. This has greatly affected people's believe in ICO but hopefully Neuroneum does well.
Probably they should try IEO?
And i completely disagree with 'ICOs are Dead' terms. Many ICO is out their and they eventually grabs many Private investors to help them if the project is actually that much promising! And i think Neuroneum is quite good at it!   
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:00:37 AM

If a company like these can get a real crypto card out it would be huge for the market, people are always looking for that stop gap to move between the crypto and fiat worlds, i've been trying to find one for a while, my only main concern is project tries to do too many features and doesn't  finish them before people get inpatient

Yup agree on you buddy, since crypto is popular right now and a lot of place are now engaged in crypto, we need a system where you can exchange fiat to crypto easily. I also agree on you about many features in one project but i hope they publish what they want to do.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:43:13 AM

I see Neuroneum offers crypto holders a Neuralink Card to make spending your assets easy. Seems it doesn’t take much to design a card, bc most projects already got a debit card. What makes Neuroneum Card different?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sozialtourist

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:50:14 AM

I see Neuroneum offers crypto holders a Neuralink Card to make spending your assets easy. Seems it doesn’t take much to design a card, bc most projects already got a debit card. What makes Neuroneum Card different?

You are right. There are a lot of projects that offer crypto debit cards but if you take a closer look, is there really a working solution already? I think Neuroneum made the decision to offer a card by themselves so that users have an easy and convenient way to directly spend what they are earning either by mining or renting out computer power.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:26:07 PM

You are right. There are a lot of projects that offer crypto debit cards but if you take a closer look, is there really a working solution already? I think Neuroneum made the decision to offer a card by themselves so that users have an easy and convenient way to directly spend what they are earning either by mining or renting out computer power.

That’s the reason for the debit card. Everyone with Neuroneum tokens can use this card to make transactions easily with no limits or charges. Unlike most debit cards, Neuroneum has more features.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 04:43:48 PM

Yes. Most projects promises a debit card that makes its easy to spend your assets, but Neuroneum could be one of the first projects to have a working card.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 07:48:18 PM

According to the roadmap, the ICO is due to close at the end of January, but public sale has not even begun yet. Does anyone have a date when it starts? Main Sale will probably only last 30 days.
You sure about mainsale running only 30days?
If that so then i don't thing it's enough for any project in this current market condition! They should expend it!

The roadmap says that they started a private sale round in December 2018. And according to a Telegram admin, the first round of their token sale starts on May 1st this year.

What, the main sale doesn't start until May 1st? That is still very long. They are probably of the opinion that the market will recover by then and there will be a friendlier environment for ICOs. . We will see whether this is the case

If they are going to start In that period I expect to see them active on their marketing, it seem to me they only active here on bitcointalk.org
Not. Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: