Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:10:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:42:42 PM

I find it funny how people think 15m is hard for a project to raise when some crap projects from a year or so ago were raising 500m to 1b in fiat on basically hot air, people for some reason keep thinking magically because the market is lower that people don't invest cash anymore, the fact is 15m fiat a year ago is still 15m fiat this year to invest, so definitely achievable

I disagree it is definitely a lot more difficult to raise funds this year. I did see a tweet the other day that said ICOs are still raising a lot of money in 2019. However, you have to do a lot more to attract investors, their needs to be constant social media engagement, new articles and updates from the team, proof of progress, meet-ups and attending events, alpha/beta releases, etc. People aren’t going to invest in the same old shit as last year. Think about how many ICOs last year that used the same website templates, wording on white papers, everything they did they copied it from somewhere else. People want to see more originality and they want to buy into a profitable business that can make revenue. I get that startups shouldn’t be rushed but wow some of these ICOs are taking the mick with how long it’s taking to release their blockchain and complete development!

This is full of information and if the team in here could work around this and get result especially in the area of article writing, article writing will expose the project to a lot of wider audience and investors

Hopefully, I want to see the Neuroneum team try a little bit harder. I've made a couple of suggestions that they could potentially take on board. They just seem a bit stale at the moment and I want to see them inject some new promotions and marketing material into their project. Website needs updating as well, it takes forever to load and in all honesty it doesn't really look that great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 01:19:13 AM

Therea a pop up when you go on Neuroneum website about a bounty program coming soon. It says it’s going to be huge. You just need to put in your email and you’ll be notified when the airdrop kicks off.

lets us the bounty is as big as they have promised it going to be a very wise decision and i believe their community would appreciate the move

They really need it its a smaller project and in all honesty bounty programs work, word of mouth in crypto probably remains the best way to get peoples attention, but i think it has evolved a bit, hopefully they go for a quality over quantity when it comes to bounty projects, more real advertising less spammy
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:47:20 AM

Therea a pop up when you go on Neuroneum website about a bounty program coming soon. It says it’s going to be huge. You just need to put in your email and you’ll be notified when the airdrop kicks off.

I guess they'll launch it very soon so that a lot of potential investors get introduced to the project before the main sale starts in May. It will be interesting to see how big their bounty pool will be.

Main sale is scheduled only in May 2019? Why they want to take such a long time? Any reason behind this long schedules?

I am guessing they are expecting the market to stabilize then? It seems that the market is still quite hectic. Maybe they want to reach as much people as possible before the sale.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 07:10:10 AM

I guess they'll launch it very soon so that a lot of potential investors get introduced to the project before the main sale starts in May. It will be interesting to see how big their bounty pool will be.

Main sale is scheduled only in May 2019? Why they want to take such a long time? Any reason behind this long schedules?

I am guessing they are expecting the market to stabilize then? It seems that the market is still quite hectic. Maybe they want to reach as much people as possible before the sale.
Well Market is one day green then two days red! Lets say market is not doing much good! But  some ICOs are doing quite getting good in fund rising!  I sure hope Neuroneum doing good as well!
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:56:01 PM

Well Market is one day green then two days red! Lets say market is not doing much good! But  some ICOs are doing quite getting good in fund rising!  I sure hope Neuroneum doing good as well!
yeah, market is like a Christmas light right now, but there are also people taking this time to buy different coins also investing in Neuroneum. Taking the chance while the market is low is a good choice.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:47:52 PM

Well Market is one day green then two days red! Lets say market is not doing much good! But  some ICOs are doing quite getting good in fund rising!  I sure hope Neuroneum doing good as well!
yeah, market is like a Christmas light right now, but there are also people taking this time to buy different coins also investing in Neuroneum. Taking the chance while the market is low is a good choice.

Many people are grabbing this chance to buy different altcoins while the market right is not yet recovering. They are buying that they are thinking that have a high chance of pumping when the bull run comes and they holding it. And for me Neuroneum is one of those coins that is good to buy right now because of its great features.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 05:41:59 PM

Well Market is one day green then two days red! Lets say market is not doing much good! But  some ICOs are doing quite getting good in fund rising!  I sure hope Neuroneum doing good as well!

Many people are grabbing this chance to buy different altcoins while the market right is not yet recovering. They are buying that they are thinking that have a high chance of pumping when the bull run comes and they holding it. And for me Neuroneum is one of those coins that is good to buy right now because of its great features.
i really would want that! but cova is only open to private investors now! so can't go and buy and neuroneum token right away! i'm waiting for the Public sale though! i'll sure won't miss that!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 06:51:42 PM

Yeah, this is actually all I can think of as there is no other explainable reason which I can see, but the bigger question is what happens if the market doesn't stabilize by that time, is the project then called off?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 06:58:13 PM

Yeah, this is actually all I can think of as there is no other explainable reason which I can see, but the bigger question is what happens if the market doesn't stabilize by that time, is the project then called off?

They can still get their funds from this market because I don't think we will see any new high this year in the crypto market.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:13:40 PM

They can still get their funds from this market because I don't think we will see any new high this year in the crypto market.

Even if the market looks the same in May, the months until the start can be very important to create some kind of hype around the project: To build the community and to spread the word about Neuroneum on different crypto-news pages.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:18:40 PM

Even if the market looks the same in May, the months until the start can be very important to create some kind of hype around the project: To build the community and to spread the word about Neuroneum on different crypto-news pages.

Timeline is extremely crucial for any project especially in cryptos. I hope the project might have made excellent research on that.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 08:58:14 PM

Well the current situation of the market is making it difficult for any project to sell at this time but I expect neuroneum to do well

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:00:11 PM

Timeline is extremely crucial for any project especially in cryptos. I hope the project might have made excellent research on that.

Sure, they will have their reasons for starting their tokensale only at the beginning of May. I just hope for the project that the crypto market has recovered until then and that more people will know Neuroneum then.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:52:28 PM

Sure, they will have their reasons for starting their tokensale only at the beginning of May. I just hope for the project that the crypto market has recovered until then and that more people will know Neuroneum then.

]]

So the main sale starts in May and the pre-sale is currently running? Is there any benefit to buying tokens early? For example, is there preferential pricing or any discounts on offer?

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 02:23:35 AM

Well i'd rather they delay a tokensale start than have to delay it midway through like i've seen probably a dozen times that always caused people to freak out, starting when they are actually ready is always better, and hopefully more time will recover the market more
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 09:12:40 AM

Well i'd rather they delay a tokensale start than have to delay it midway through like i've seen probably a dozen times that always caused people to freak out, starting when they are actually ready is always better, and hopefully more time will recover the market more

yeah, i feel thesame way too i hate it when a project is making some level of progress and all of sudden they just paused for reasons like market condition. i think if a project prepares very well before starting a project they can go withstand any punch the market throws.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:38:48 AM

yeah, i feel thesame way too i hate it when a project is making some level of progress and all of sudden they just paused for reasons like market condition. i think if a project prepares very well before starting a project they can go withstand any punch the market throws.

I am not sure how to think about it to be honest; I mean the market can never be trusted since it is not stable at all. I think the team has to think of another strategy and the best i can think of is by creating a small prototype that works and people can use to trust it can succeed I guess.

Bitkocha

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:18:19 AM

I got acquainted with the project and their white paper and my opinion that the project has great potential for development. They offer great opportunities in the use of cryptocurrency. I would really like to take part in the bounty.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:23:49 PM

I got acquainted with the project and their white paper and my opinion that the project has great potential for development. They offer great opportunities in the use of cryptocurrency. I would really like to take part in the bounty.

yup agree on you, this project for sure will rank up, why? because of its own feature, look there are other projects like this but they dont succeed and i hope this project will succeed.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 02:51:16 PM

Wow never knew the bounty is already started. I’ll be a part. I guess there would be enough tokens to go around as rewards while I let others know about Neuroneum.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: