Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 03:55:09 AM

I always think it's interesting to watch how people react in threads like this during private sales when the teams are more focused on insitutional and private investors than in the average joes that are just peeking their nose in to see what things are about and might only invest maybe 10$ lol
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:44:53 PM

It's still so early in the year anything can happen i'd be surprised if the market stays depressed for a full 2 years, we're seeing some solid resistences but it might fall further but it seems most of the big names are still bullish longterm and new projects just need to hold to their plans

I am bullish but at the same time trying to limit the risk in my portfolio at the moment, they are too many shit coins around at the moment and we need the market to keep falling to keep pushing them out.

Saying this, I do still believe this market is an excellent place for new ideas and tech to be developed, I think the Neuroneum project falls into that category! They just need to work harder on their promotion and start revealing their progress.

Oh i know honestly what kicks me is theirs some good projects among the shitcoins and even mainstream coins that if i had been a little less lazy i could have easily tripled my money the last 2 years, but i dont have faith in myself i guess, but i kick myself when in the morning i say "ya eth is definitely going to go up today" then check my watch and sure enough it was bottomed out.

New projects like neuroneum offer a lot of opportunity if things progress as we expect a company like this to but i think theirs a lot of mixed sentiment in the market overall

ETH is a painful one to watch fall as it is my biggest holding in cryptocurrency. I really think it's being oversold at the moment like a few other tokens. Hopefully, after the Constantinople upgrade, we might see ETH rise in value and a few altcoins linked to it might increase too. You never really know, as it seems traders don't even react to this type of thing nowadays.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:12:42 PM

Talking about projects trying to raise funds at this time, what’s plan does Neuroneum team have if the market keeps at it?

As far as I understood, they have long timeline for their token sales and raise funds. Hopefully market will be stable by then.

True. Long timeline is something which is not understandable for me. If they have confidence, they should have to complete the sales at the earliest.

If they have of long timeline for their token sales I think it's for the best for this project because market not recovering yet and if bullrun come with their token sales I think it's a great chance for Neuroneum.

I honestly don't agree; long sale durations tend to mess up everything; the price can't be stable of you keep the sale open longer that it is meant. I think sales shouldn't be long.

In my opinion it also makes no sense to extend an already running sale multiple times. But I guess what they mean in this case is that there is such a long gap between private sale and main sale. And this is something I think is totally fine.

That could be effective yes but it shouldn't be long too; you don't want people to lose enthusiasm waiting I've seen many projects do that mistake. I hope that this will not be the case here.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:37:16 PM

I always think it's interesting to watch how people react in threads like this during private sales when the teams are more focused on insitutional and private investors than in the average joes that are just peeking their nose in to see what things are about and might only invest maybe 10$ lol

I think it’s very important they build a pretty interactive community on social media as well as get more institutions to invest in the private sales. This is going to drive the use of the product once launched.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 08:45:18 PM

I think it’s very important they build a pretty interactive community on social media as well as get more institutions to invest in the private sales. This is going to drive the use of the product once launched.

yeah, as it stands right now they are lacking in such area and also they should make sure they clarify the purpose of their platform so that investors would not have hard time making sense of it

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:46:31 PM

I see an opportunity here with Neuroneum. When launched, Neuroneum would compete with firms that provide cloud computing services like google. I think, Neuroneum decentralized model would be an advantage.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 09:10:40 PM

Neuroneum model looks amazing. They have what looks like a final solution to cloud computing issues. But I’ll like to know what chances they have to beat the competition.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 03:34:15 AM

Neuroneum model looks amazing. They have what looks like a final solution to cloud computing issues. But I’ll like to know what chances they have to beat the competition.

I dont know if i'd call it the final solution but its definitly an interesting next step, if they can implement what they intend to it could be a great building block to change how we look at hosting and resources
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 12:44:04 PM

beating the competition is not the most important thing right now i believe they will have to ensure they make the platform as user friendly as it can get

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:52:59 PM

I dont know if i'd call it the final solution but its definitly an interesting next step, if they can implement what they intend to it could be a great building block to change how we look at hosting and resources

It’s great to know Neuroneum got more potential other than CryptoCurrency mining. You could use cloud computing power purchased on the platform to mining or whatever cloud services is more profitable at the time.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 07:36:58 PM

beating the competition is not the most important thing right now i believe they will have to ensure they make the platform as user friendly as it can get

I like to think about the competition too. I’ll like to know what advantage Neuroneum got over the competition. It’s a decentralized model that feels more secure and transparent for users. Btw I think Neuroneum has a friendly team.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:48:03 PM

I think Neuroneum has a wide usecase. There’s hosting and cloud storage services which is just one in many that rented cloud computing can be used. I could make a list though. 😂

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:53:52 PM

I like to think about the competition too. I’ll like to know what advantage Neuroneum got over the competition. It’s a decentralized model that feels more secure and transparent for users. Btw I think Neuroneum has a friendly team.

They have made a comparison of their project to their competitors. You can find it in their whitepaper. Sure, such a comparison is probably biased because it should highlight the advantages of Neuroneum but I think it's still worth a read. The best thing, however, is to make your own comparison with different sources.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:13:39 PM

beating the competition is not the most important thing right now I believe they will have to ensure they make the platform as user-friendly as it can get

They have made a comparison of their project to their competitors. You can find it in their whitepaper. Sure, such a comparison is probably biased because it should highlight the advantages of Neuroneum but I think it's still worth a read. The best thing, however, is to make your own comparison with different sources.

In the 'market' section of the WP, Neuroneum mentions that Amazon & Google are the biggest cloud computing providers. However, I could not see any direct usage of the word 'competitor'. As I think we can all agree it would take years and billions of $ for Neuroneum to get to this level. Could anyone point out if there are any other mentions of similar companies? doc: https://neuroneum.io/pdf/neuroneum_whitepaper.pdf

Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:34:39 PM

beating the competition is not the most important thing right now I believe they will have to ensure they make the platform as user-friendly as it can get

In the 'market' section of the WP, Neuroneum mentions that Amazon & Google are the biggest cloud computing providers. However, I could not see any direct usage of the word 'competitor'. As I think we can all agree it would take years and billions of $ for Neuroneum to get to this level. Could anyone point out if there are any other mentions of similar companies? doc: https://neuroneum.io/pdf/neuroneum_whitepaper.pdf

I was referring to section 9 in their Whitepaper (page 80).

But yeah, you can't really say that AWS and Google are the competitors that Neuroneum should try to excel. It's more about golem, NiceHash and so on.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:55:59 PM

The team has so much planned to do in 2019, but so far there are no updates on how the project is going and it looks very strange .

i thought i was the only person thinking in that direction they are silent and it feels strange they should at least come out with update so that the community will be well informed

Since the public sale doesn't start until May, I can well understand that they still work a lot in the background until then and then publish all the information at the start.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 02:24:22 AM

Ya with the launch in may i'm not sure why people are so in demand that they be doing a lot of updates at this point, i mean i'd expect we see a lot more information and social interactions but that would come maybe the weeks and month before the sale would start
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:15:37 PM

Ya with the launch in may i'm not sure why people are so in demand that they be doing a lot of updates at this point, i mean i'd expect we see a lot more information and social interactions but that would come maybe the weeks and month before the sale would start

That's right many people are getting excited about the updates about that topic but I think it should be done when the sale are on the middle stage or final stage of it.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:42:28 PM

From my understanding they have few things added to their model like the card and the miner. Also I think the biggest differentiator is that they also mine for altcoin? They also have a deal for a cheaper electricity supply .

Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:08:50 PM

From my understanding they have few things added to their model like the card and the miner. Also I think the biggest differentiator is that they also mine for altcoin? They also have a deal for a cheaper electricity supply .

What do you mean with 'deal for a cheaper electricity supply'. I don't understand. The users that are offering their computing power are responsible for their own electricity supply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: