Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:34:43 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2019, 08:14:54 PM by Sozialtourist

Neuroneum decision to go on with private sales while building an MVP is a great idea. They’ll need an MVP of the public sales no doubt about that. Btw.  I’ll like to see what Neuroneum have in stock.

Having an MVP before the public sales is a great idea. Neuroneum team seems to be busy with the MVP and private sales. I hope they keep ahead of the roadmap.

Are you sure they are working on a MVP? Sure, it would be good to have one released before the main-sale but I am not sure if they have planned to do so.

Edit: Just saw that the MVP release is planned for August 2019, so after the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 07:56:00 PM

Neuroneum decision to go on with private sales while building an MVP is a great idea. They’ll need an MVP of the public sales no doubt about that. Btw.  I’ll like to see what Neuroneum have in stock.

Having an MVP before the public sales is a great idea. Neuroneum team seems to be busy with the MVP and private sales. I hope they keep ahead of the roadmap.

Are you sure they are working on a MVP? Sure, it would be good to have one released before the main-sale but I am not sure if they have planned to do so.

Where did you guys read the discussion about them working on their mvp. I seem to have missed the news.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 10:04:17 PM

It’s been some time since I saw a reply from Neuroneum team. I’ll like to know how funds raised from the token sale would be allocated. A link to the telegram group would be quite helpful. Thank you.

https://t.me/neuroneum

There is not very much going on, but at least you can see an admin from time to time. In my opinion they could be a bit more active here in the forum

yeah, but we all know most project prefer to be more active on telegram channel i would urge them to get more active on at least three different platforms

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:13:13 AM

It’s been some time since I saw a reply from Neuroneum team. I’ll like to know how funds raised from the token sale would be allocated. A link to the telegram group would be quite helpful. Thank you.

https://t.me/neuroneum

There is not very much going on, but at least you can see an admin from time to time. In my opinion they could be a bit more active here in the forum

yeah, but we all know most project prefer to be more active on telegram channel i would urge them to get more active on at least three different platforms
Agree on you , they need also to be active in social media and specially here, because this is the heart and foundation of the project
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 01:08:19 AM

Neuroneum decision to go on with private sales while building an MVP is a great idea. They’ll need an MVP of the public sales no doubt about that. Btw.  I’ll like to see what Neuroneum have in stock.

It makes a lot of sense as private sales and that kind of negotiation is a bit more forgiving, public sales tend to do a lot better if the owners have a MVP available to really show general public they are selling something with real potential and tangible possibility of coming to market
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:55:31 AM

Where did you guys read the discussion about them working on their mvp. I seem to have missed the news.

I think they saw it on the Neuroneum telegram that group is active and have active admin so that I think they get the news there.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:24:17 AM

I think they saw it on the Neuroneum telegram that group is active and have active admin so that I think they get the news there.

Nice news and nice move for neuroneum team for being active in group, so now lets just wait for social campaign so that the project will be more spread through out different platforms
justsimpleram

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:52:47 PM

Nice news and nice move for neuroneum team for being active in group, so now lets just wait for social campaign so that the project will be more spread through out different platforms

Yeah, it's a very good news for all of us that supports this project. The team on this project is keeping moving forward to success for this project and they are still working on the bounties that they will announce as soon it finishes.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:14:21 PM

Right now they are in the private round of their ICO. Does anyone know when this private sale is over? Would be interesting to know if there will be a gap between private and main-sale in May.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:51:48 PM

Right now they are in the private round of their ICO. Does anyone know when this private sale is over? Would be interesting to know if there will be a gap between private and main-sale in May.

The private round is what seems to work for many ICOs given the market conditions. They should get as much as they can being on the private round. This stage would determine how things would look forward.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 07:04:55 PM

i am not aware they are active on telegram, i will be heading there to get some decent information about the project and their current development stage

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:33:35 PM

A quick reminder to anyone who got plans to invest in an ico project. Read up on the whitepaper to know more about the project. Here is a link to Neuroneum whitepaper: https://neuroneum.io/pdf/neuroneum_whitepaper.pdf

Is the private sale still ongoing? How far are they with their softcap?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:43:16 PM

A quick reminder to anyone who got plans to invest in an ico project. Read up on the whitepaper to know more about the project. Here is a link to Neuroneum whitepaper: https://neuroneum.io/pdf/neuroneum_whitepaper.pdf

Is the private sale still ongoing? How far are they with their softcap?

As far as I know, private sale is not ended and also softcap is not reached. Otherwise we would have received official news.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:02:58 PM

The private round is what seems to work for many ICOs given the market conditions. They should get as much as they can being on the private round. This stage would determine how things would look forward.

Sure, but what are the exact dates for the private sale? Will it be running until the main-sale starts? Or will they even have a pre-sale before the main-sale?
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:30:59 PM

Sure, but what are the exact dates for the private sale? Will it be running until the main-sale starts? Or will they even have a pre-sale before the main-sale?

I think you should checkout Neuroneum website and take a look at the roadmap. They are at the private sale stage of ICO.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:41:11 PM

Best way to find out is to ask about the token sale round on Neuroneum telegram. Also, you can visit Neuroneum website, there you’ll find a roadmap for the project.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 09:05:18 PM

It’s good to know that Neuroneum is paying more attention to promotions and marketing. This is a bearish market hence every project would need more promotions to have a successful token sale. The team assigned 30% of funds received to promotions and marketing and I think that great.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 12:29:08 AM

Well i think more groups need to realize the only way they succeed if a substantial portion of funds are dedicated to advertising and actually building a real community people need to take these kind of projects seriously and really invest in themselves to grow and expand
justsimpleram

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:56:11 AM

It’s good to know that Neuroneum is paying more attention to promotions and marketing. This is a bearish market hence every project would need more promotions to have a successful token sale. The team assigned 30% of funds received to promotions and marketing and I think that great.

Yeah Neuroneum project has a great team that has great strategies for this project and they are now doing some promotions and marketing that help this project boost up. And because of this even though the market is not that good or not yet recovering Neuroneum still gaining something.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:47:50 AM

Yeah Neuroneum project has a great team that has great strategies for this project and they are now doing some promotions and marketing that help this project boost up. And because of this even though the market is not that good or not yet recovering Neuroneum still gaining something.

I think the market is basically stable now? It seems it has passed its hype time when everyone was talking about crypto and was jumping in; then it was easy getting funds now it is harder times only those with proper technology are likely to survive?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: