Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:06:44 PM

Please, I would like to know if there's bounty campaign for this project and the link to enrol for the campaign. I personally admire the concept of the project and will love to earn some tokens carrying out tasks.
Yeah, I am looking for this one too, lets wait until the team announce it since there is a lot of investor now, and we need to spread the news about this one.

This was asked several times before; I think they will announce something before the public sale; for now I don't think there an ongoing campaign since the focus is on the private investments.

Private investments are not handled via social media promotions I guess. CEO visits several such private investment firms, pitch their project and get investments.

They are not but leads can be found through that too; It would not be as effective of course. I think the best way to secure private investments is through face talks.

There’s that too. Neuroneum team could gain more attention when they attended Blockchain conferences, make more deals and partnerships both with Blockchain based and existing  project

To be honest, I am sure they are already promoting their project on conferences. Just because they don't tweet about it on a daily basis, doesn't mean that they aren't doing so. It would surprise me a lot if they just sit around and wait for private investors to come and learn about Neuroneum.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 07:05:31 PM

yeah, and the private sale will last till may i guess, the team should endeavour to be more active on all their social platforms

If the teams presence in the social media is very less or nothing, this will show bad signs to the potential investors.

The project really needs to increase their presence on social media, they have less than 120 followers on twitter and other social media handles. In my opinion, carrying out a bounty campaign will go a long way to increase their social media presence and that will be a positive indicator to potential investors.

Last I checked I haven't come around any announcement on bounty just yet, I think its time, like you have correctly posted to start a bounty since it will increase the project presence and popularity

I agree with you here. They need to do a general bounty campaign to improve their awareness and also put in more positive words from the public.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:46:46 PM

To be honest, I am sure they are already promoting their project on conferences. Just because they don't tweet about it on a daily basis, doesn't mean that they aren't doing so. It would surprise me a lot if they just sit around and wait for private investors to come and learn about Neuroneum.

Blockchain conferences are the best place to get potential investors also. I hope they will come up with good news soon.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:02:15 PM

Blockchain conferences are the best place to get potential investors also. I hope they will come up with good news soon.

Which conferences they are going? Any idea? But for sure, this is best idea to capture some investors on board.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:50:13 PM

Which conferences they are going? Any idea? But for sure, this is best idea to capture some investors on board.

Not sure which bigger, well-known conferences they are attending, to be honest. But I guess there are a lot of smaller meetings where crypto CEOs and private investors meet to discuss potential partnerships.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:08:55 AM

yeah, and the private sale will last till may i guess, the team should endeavour to be more active on all their social platforms

If the teams presence in the social media is very less or nothing, this will show bad signs to the potential investors.

The project really needs to increase their presence on social media, they have less than 120 followers on twitter and other social media handles. In my opinion, carrying out a bounty campaign will go a long way to increase their social media presence and that will be a positive indicator to potential investors.

Last I checked I haven't come around any announcement on bounty just yet, I think its time, like you have correctly posted to start a bounty since it will increase the project presence and popularity

I agree with you here. They need to do a general bounty campaign to improve their awareness and also put in more positive words from the public.

yeah, agree on you guys, the team needs a bounty campaign, but like others said, what if they just doing it secretly, in meetings , they have a lot of investor.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 03:38:41 AM

yeah, agree on you guys, the team needs a bounty campaign, but like others said, what if they just doing it secretly, in meetings , they have a lot of investor.

It will be a big help if a project like this will have a general bounty campaign this project should be more known so many people will invest and participate in this project. Because of the social media bounties many projects boost their popularity and its a big help for them.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:04:17 AM

I'm yet to get any substantial information regarding the teams activities as pertaining to blockchain conferences and meetings. I believe that informations regarding the teams involvement in blockchain activities should be communicated to the community.
charlop24
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:22:52 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 09:47:41 AM by charlop24

I'm yet to get any substantial information regarding the teams activities as pertaining to blockchain conferences and meetings. I believe that informations regarding the teams involvement in blockchain activities should be communicated to the community.

I agree with you regarding the communication of the teams performance with the community. Communication brings about trust and confidence on the team, which is very important for the project performance.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:53:24 AM

I agree with you regarding the communication of the teams performance with the community. Communication brings about trust and confidence on the team, which is very important for the project performance.

yeah, i look forward to their telegram since there is a lot of people right there, i also hope that team members are active there so if there is a question, they can answer it.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:40:33 PM

yeah, i look forward to their telegram since there is a lot of people right there, i also hope that team members are active there so if there is a question, they can answer it.

All of this discussion brings me to think if those marketing strategies would actually work? I mean attending conferences....etc Do you think that is why other projects succeed? I honestly can't tell for sure. Would those make a difference?

Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 02:09:17 PM

Once the bounty of Neuroneum will is going to be starting all that subscribe on their bounty by subscribing by using the email they will notify us if the bounty is ready and I'm still waiting for it getting excited to promote this project on all my social media accounts.

Ok I entered my email in the email subscription box as well but I haven't gotten any new information even now is it like they haven't been taking their marketing an project promotions serious this days??  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 04:38:38 PM

That's right, if the people that interest in their project have some good communication on the team on this project is a good impact for the team and to the project they handle. Any questions that people that are asking will be given a good answer by the team.

Jr Member

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:19:51 PM

I know that a lot of people are waiting of the next big project, the next 100x that would make them rich. Well, we are in a bear market and it would take a good project much more promotions to gain attention.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:28:27 PM

A good news would boost the token sales. Announcing the completion of a millstone on the roadmap, future plans or an exciting news to keep the community interest.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:36:26 PM

CRyptocurrency Mining is a huge industry. Combining that with a much larger market for computing power would be much more tasking. How does the team plan to take on the task?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:35:08 PM

A good news would boost the token sales. Announcing the completion of a millstone on the roadmap, future plans or an exciting news to keep the community interest.

We'll probably have to be patient a little bit longer. It seems like right now, they are rather working silently than posting a lot of things on their social media.
gee777

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 07:06:33 PM

We'll probably have to be patient a little bit longer. It seems like right now, they are rather working silently than posting a lot of things on their social media.

I don't see much happening around their social media channels. I hope they are working on their development. I think that's what should count at the moment 
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:28:45 PM

Its been a while but i have been silently following the thread, it has always been a necessity for projects to come up with means to attend to the issues of the community, communication like i usually say is of utmost importance and will help to fix issues associated with the community, leading to a healthy environment and ensuring that FUD is kept out
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 01:15:50 AM

I don't see much happening around their social media channels. I hope they are working on their development. I think that's what should count at the moment 

Even though we do not see any posts or updates on their social media, maybe these project teams are working on ways to promote their project in a variety of ways. And I think they're about to start social media bounties in the next few days or weeks or months.

Jr Member

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: