Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:38:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:40:57 AM

CRyptocurrency Mining is a huge industry. Combining that with a much larger market for computing power would be much more tasking. How does the team plan to take on the task?

well as it stands right now i believe the team are putting things in place to make sure they achieve their goals, time will tell how they are going to make that happen

Crypto currency and tokens have a growing adaptation. More companies are looking to use Blockchain based projects for the speed, transparency and low transaction fee they offer. Neuroneum has an amazing future if they keep up with all in the whitepaper.

Yeah agree on you, a lot of people are now looking up to Neuroneum because of its feature and its impact to the world of crypto, hope it will stay even though the market is still good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 01:30:05 PM

Can you show us the physical data center that you are referring to, how much physical data center you have prepared because it requires a lot of funds and most importantly how you will manage the energy used considering current issues related to global warming that threaten the earth

They did not establish that yet (as far as my knowledge is extended) hence the sale; As for the energy I think they mentioned they got some deals from various providers and don't forget alternative energy options.

Rightly put as regards the physical data center, one of the primary purpose of the token sale is to set up a Data center and last I checked sales been trickling in bit by bit, I think most energy consuming projects are shifting towards alternative source of energy as using the national grid is not profitable

Right, alternative energy have proven to be the right approach towards mining. It is more profiting and less consuming. Mostly, green energy is known to be friendly to health which makes it the best option to use.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:54:20 PM

Can you show us the physical data center that you are referring to, how much physical data center you have prepared because it requires a lot of funds and most importantly how you will manage the energy used considering current issues related to global warming that threaten the earth

They did not establish that yet (as far as my knowledge is extended) hence the sale; As for the energy I think they mentioned they got some deals from various providers and don't forget alternative energy options.

Rightly put as regards the physical data center, one of the primary purpose of the token sale is to set up a Data center and last I checked sales been trickling in bit by bit, I think most energy consuming projects are shifting towards alternative source of energy as using the national grid is not profitable

Right, alternative energy have proven to be the right approach towards mining. It is more profiting and less consuming. Mostly, green energy is known to be friendly to health which makes it the best option to use.

What is this talk about this being a marketplace instead of a something like AWS for mining? I know I should re-visit the whitepaper but I think I am sure I did not read that or am I missing something?

justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 04:20:03 PM

CRyptocurrency Mining is a huge industry. Combining that with a much larger market for computing power would be much more tasking. How does the team plan to take on the task?

well as it stands right now i believe the team are putting things in place to make sure they achieve their goals, time will tell how they are going to make that happen

Crypto currency and tokens have a growing adaptation. More companies are looking to use Blockchain based projects for the speed, transparency and low transaction fee they offer. Neuroneum has an amazing future if they keep up with all in the whitepaper.

Yeah agree on you, a lot of people are now looking up to Neuroneum because of its feature and its impact to the world of crypto, hope it will stay even though the market is still good

I'm pretty sure that the team of this project can do all their task to provide all the project needs to successfully done all their plan on time. They are not announcing anything yet but soon I think they will.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 06:58:24 PM

I believe the team are aware of the intensity of the task involved and are putting up structures to ensure the project is successful. The whitepaper has some information about the structural issues which the developers intends to execute.

This is certainly a huge project. This would require a much larger team, fund and experience. BTW what experience does Neuroneum team have in cloud computing?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 07:39:21 PM

I believe the team are aware of the intensity of the task involved and are putting up structures to ensure the project is successful. The whitepaper has some information about the structural issues which the developers intends to execute.

This is certainly a huge project. This would require a much larger team, fund and experience. BTW what experience does Neuroneum team have in cloud computing?

Nice question. I don't think anyone knows. Maybe it will be on their website or somewhere. But I think they would have advisers who are really experienced in that field.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:07:42 PM

Sure, a bigger team could be good but they shouldn't make the same mistakes as a lot of other projects did and blow up their team-structure too much at the beginning. Because during this bear market a lot of projects, like Steemit, had to fire most of their employees.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 10:00:57 PM

Check out Neuroneum.io under the "Team" section, you will find the various members of the team are well established and vast men of reputation in the blockchain today, I could see George Kimionis CEO Coinomi wallet as part of the team, the link for each member is in the website as well for further checks.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:15:00 PM

Check out Neuroneum.io under the "Team" section, you will find the various members of the team are well established and vast men of reputation in the blockchain today, I could see George Kimionis CEO Coinomi wallet as part of the team, the link for each member is in the website as well for further checks.

It’s great to know that Neuroneum brings an amazing team to the table. It’s no doubt a mind blowing project I’ll like to be a part of this from the first phase of the token sale.
Is there an update from the team on the progress of the ongoing private sales?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:14:01 AM

The teams experience on cloud computing technology cannot be overemphasised as their experience would be necessary in the execution of the project. On going through the website, I was amazed by the team of advisors that was gathered because they had experience on various areas in the cryptocurrency industry.
charlop24
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:23:49 AM

The teams experience on cloud computing technology cannot be overemphasised as their experience would be necessary in the execution of the project. On going through the website, I was amazed by the team of advisors that was gathered because they had experience on various areas in the cryptocurrency industry.

I got some relieve on checking the team session of the website to see the ceo of coinomi wallet George Kimionis as an advisor. I believe his wealth of knowledge in the cryptocurrency space will be utilized in the actualization of the project.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:35:18 AM

It’s great to know that Neuroneum brings an amazing team to the table. It’s no doubt a mind blowing project I’ll like to be a part of this from the first phase of the token sale.

yeah agree on you, that is why the project is still alive even though the current market is not good and others are giving up, it is a good part for the team to keep it in the current.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:01:14 AM

yeah agree on you, that is why the project is still alive even though the current market is not good and others are giving up, it is a good part for the team to keep it in the current.

I've seen that and hoping that would help in getting more investors. I think however that they should reach out to the investment firms too like FBG Capital? I've seen those in various good projects.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 01:24:36 PM

This information should be found on their website, under the team section. Besides, I believe information such as these should be available on all official platforms of the project.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 01:30:48 PM

This information should be found on their website, under the team section. Besides, I believe information such as these should be available on all official platforms of the project.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 03:16:49 PM

yeah, it seems a lot of people are getting involve with cryptocurrency now more than before i believe the good days of cryptocurrency will soon be a think we all enjoy

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 03:40:40 PM

yeah, it seems a lot of people are getting involve with cryptocurrency now more than before i believe the good days of cryptocurrency will soon be a think we all enjoy

Crypto mining industry is one of the biggest industry that dominate the crypto world last year when many crypto goes up like bitcoin. So that until now many company and project are starting to create mining project.

Jr Member

Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:33:38 PM

Crypto mining industry is one of the biggest industry that dominate the crypto world last year when many crypto goes up like bitcoin. So that until now many company and project are starting to create mining project.

But even mining giants like Bitmain had a really rough last year with a huge loss. So I would say that a lot of mining projects closed last year due to the bear market.
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 04:59:31 AM

But even mining giants like Bitmain had a really rough last year with a huge loss. So I would say that a lot of mining projects closed last year due to the bear market.

That's true many mining companies increasingly crashing down because of the market and many of the biggest mining companies are now gone or stop their services because the huge loss they acquired on the recent months last year.

Jr Member

gee777

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 06:22:57 AM

That's true many mining companies increasingly crashing down because of the market and many of the biggest mining companies are now gone or stop their services because the huge loss they acquired on the recent months last year.

Yeah. Last year was a pretty rough one for a lot of mining companies but i would like to think that they experienced lost because most if them started operations when we had high prices in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: