Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:00:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 08:26:41 AM

CRyptocurrency Mining is a huge industry. Combining that with a much larger market for computing power would be much more tasking. How does the team plan to take on the task?

well as it stands right now i believe the team are putting things in place to make sure they achieve their goals, time will tell how they are going to make that happen

Crypto currency and tokens have a growing adaptation. More companies are looking to use Blockchain based projects for the speed, transparency and low transaction fee they offer. Neuroneum has an amazing future if they keep up with all in the whitepaper.

yeah, it seems a lot of people are getting involve with cryptocurrency now more than before i believe the good days of cryptocurrency will soon be a think we all enjoy

Crypto mining industry is one of the biggest industry that dominate the crypto world last year when many crypto goes up like bitcoin. So that until now many company and project are starting to create mining project.

But even mining giants like Bitmain had a really rough last year with a huge loss. So I would say that a lot of mining projects closed last year due to the bear market.

That's true many mining companies increasingly crashing down because of the market and many of the biggest mining companies are now gone or stop their services because the huge loss they acquired on the recent months last year.

Yeah. Last year was a pretty rough one for a lot of mining companies but i would like to think that they experienced lost because most if them started operations when we had high prices in the market.

yeah, considering the current state of the market i expect project like neuroneum to do pretty well and when the market start going high they will start turning decent profit

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:10:35 AM

CRyptocurrency Mining is a huge industry. Combining that with a much larger market for computing power would be much more tasking. How does the team plan to take on the task?

well as it stands right now i believe the team are putting things in place to make sure they achieve their goals, time will tell how they are going to make that happen

Crypto currency and tokens have a growing adaptation. More companies are looking to use Blockchain based projects for the speed, transparency and low transaction fee they offer. Neuroneum has an amazing future if they keep up with all in the whitepaper.

yeah, it seems a lot of people are getting involve with cryptocurrency now more than before i believe the good days of cryptocurrency will soon be a think we all enjoy

Crypto mining industry is one of the biggest industry that dominate the crypto world last year when many crypto goes up like bitcoin. So that until now many company and project are starting to create mining project.

But even mining giants like Bitmain had a really rough last year with a huge loss. So I would say that a lot of mining projects closed last year due to the bear market.

That's true many mining companies increasingly crashing down because of the market and many of the biggest mining companies are now gone or stop their services because the huge loss they acquired on the recent months last year.

Yeah. Last year was a pretty rough one for a lot of mining companies but i would like to think that they experienced lost because most if them started operations when we had high prices in the market.

yeah, considering the current state of the market i expect project like neuroneum to do pretty well and when the market start going high they will start turning decent profit
Well that is a good news for everyone, for sure other investors will also invest and like other project, this will become popular.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:03:43 PM

The counter on their website still shows $1.1 million raised so far. This is how it looks for a month now (just an estimation from my side). I always thought it's okay when they have a focus on different things but right now I wish that they would give us an update about their private sale at least ever 2 weeks or so.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 03:51:47 PM

Well that is a good news for everyone, for sure other investors will also invest and like other project, this will become popular.

That's for sure mate many big and small investors are searching a new project that have big potential to be successful even though the market is not recovering yet.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:39:43 PM

I believe the team are aware of the intensity of the task involved and are putting up structures to ensure the project is successful. The whitepaper has some information about the structural issues which the developers intends to execute.

This is certainly a huge project. This would require a much larger team, fund and experience. BTW what experience does Neuroneum team have in cloud computing?

This information should be found on their website, under the team section. Besides, I believe information such as these should be available on all official platforms of the project.

The best way to check the team is ICOBench. Normally team approve and list their whole team name. If team did not approve the review, then something wrong with the project and I would keep away from such projects.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:48:48 PM

I believe the team are aware of the intensity of the task involved and are putting up structures to ensure the project is successful. The whitepaper has some information about the structural issues which the developers intends to execute.

This is certainly a huge project. This would require a much larger team, fund and experience. BTW what experience does Neuroneum team have in cloud computing?

This information should be found on their website, under the team section. Besides, I believe information such as these should be available on all official platforms of the project.

The best way to check the team is ICOBench. Normally team approve and list their whole team name. If team did not approve the review, then something wrong with the project and I would keep away from such projects.

I normally check if atleast 2-3 of their team members are there in their telegram channels. If not, for me its a miss for the project. Hiring whole lot of telegram admins and team member dont want to show their identity in the telegram is the first step towards scam in my opinion.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 07:28:49 PM

I normally check if atleast 2-3 of their team members are there in their telegram channels. If not, for me its a miss for the project. Hiring whole lot of telegram admins and team member dont want to show their identity in the telegram is the first step towards scam in my opinion.

Yes, this is definitely true, I have come across projects that are a one man project but with lots of hired telegram admins that won't want to be verified as they aren't directly affiliated with the project. ICOBench is definitely a good way to confirm.
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:40:14 PM

Are you really relying on ICOBench to check such things? I wouldn't say that this is a good idea. Better to check such things directly on the website or ask the team in Telegram.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:04:24 PM

Are you really relying on ICOBench to check such things? I wouldn't say that this is a good idea. Better to check such things directly on the website or ask the team in Telegram.

In the cryptocurrency space, everybody has access to information and don't need to be dependent on any specific source. The information regarding the project and team could be found on various blogs and websites.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:23:09 PM

That’s an important info. I like to find out more about the team. Job history, failures and success with older projects. Btw you can take a look at this review by icoholder https://icoholder.com/en/neuroneum-28098

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:45:27 PM

The counter on their website still shows $1.1 million raised so far. This is how it looks for a month now (just an estimation from my side). I always thought it's okay when they have a focus on different things but right now I wish that they would give us an update about their private sale at least ever 2 weeks or so.

It’s been over a week and we got nothing from the team on progress of the private sales. I guess there is so much to do on the private sales that keeps the team busy. Success on your private sales.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 09:59:05 PM

It’s been over a week and we got nothing from the team on progress of the private sales. I guess there is so much to do on the private sales that keeps the team busy. Success on your private sales.

Public sales to kick off soon. How about restrictions? What countries are restricted from participating? Would there be need to pass KYC before tokens are sent?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:30:05 AM

Public sales to kick off soon. How about restrictions? What countries are restricted from participating? Would there be need to pass KYC before tokens are sent?

Information regarding the public sale are yet to be updated, the public sale is planned to commence by May 2019 as indicated in the road map, the team needs to be more informative and keep the community up-to-date.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:42:24 AM

Information regarding the public sale are yet to be updated, the public sale is planned to commence by May 2019 as indicated in the road map, the team needs to be more informative and keep the community up-to-date.

In my opinion, its much better to update the raised, so we say that the project is moving on and a lot of investor are in this project.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:31:28 AM

That was the case for a good period of time. However you should consider that pace given it is private investments. Unlike public sale where you get contributions in a regular basis private investment is a long and tedious process of negotiations and all.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 07:08:37 AM

Sure, a bigger team could be good but they shouldn't make the same mistakes as a lot of other projects did and blow up their team-structure too much at the beginning. Because during this bear market a lot of projects, like Steemit, had to fire most of their employees.

I didn't follow up on the Steemit firing workers story but I find wisdom in what you've written up here, I have gone through their team structure and found that they currently maybe running with the right type of team and the right amount as well, I personally do not see the need for an additional number

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:46:15 PM

In my opinion, its much better to update the raised, so we say that the project is moving on and a lot of investor are in this project.

I agree with you regarding the update on the amount raised by the team. Most investors are interested in the information regarding the amount raised to know the possibility of the project meeting its softcap or hardcap as the case may be. It's agreeable that most projects who don't meet up with their target are far from being successful.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:24:26 PM

That was the case for a good period of time. However you should consider that pace given it is private investments. Unlike public sale where you get contributions in a regular basis private investment is a long and tedious process of negotiations and all.

It's an obvious fact that private sale could be more tasking as the team and advisors needs to negotiate directly with institutional investors and wealth individuals, but it's almost a month without any movement in the sales indices. Am beginning to think that the amount is static or the developers have forgotten to update the records.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:46:20 PM

It's an obvious fact that private sale could be more tasking as the team and advisors needs to negotiate directly with institutional investors and wealth individuals, but it's almost a month without any movement in the sales indices. Am beginning to think that the amount is static or the developers have forgotten to update the records.

Once they are successful in private sales, it is easy for them to reach people later on for the main sales. I wish them to reach softcap already if possible now.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:53:41 PM

Can we withdraw as BTC or Withdraw from my wallet where my mined Neuroneum tokens are stored?
I mean i really dont know how much we can earn from their operation and if they will be enough to go shopping with it! Probably we can also load hour card from different exchanges as well?

I am not completely sure but as far as I understand it, the cryptocurrencies that you mine will all be converted to their native tokens. So I guess the debit card will be for XNR tokens. Correct me if I am wrong.

Debit card built for spending your earnings on neuroneum. It’s going to be amazing when launched. Most times, we make more profits than we are allowed to spend, banks and government put up restrictions on that. This would be a great idea.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: