Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:40:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:07:39 AM

i think this project is longterm because ico crowdsale start may 2019. the target of softcap and hardcap is so high. we all know that investors are not very enthusiastic about following an ico because many are scam

Yeah you're right but I am of the opinion that Scam ICO wouldn't want to operate now since the crackdown of such activities by SEC all year, there have been some successful ICO campaigns even with the ecosystem not looking good for ICO, a good example is the recently concluded BTT token launched on Binance Lab which have seen good growth in its token value.

Nowadays even legit and interesting looking ICOs struggle to raise funds. Investors are now far more cautious, not that easy for a scam-ICO to raise money now.

Investors want to make some gains and what crypto has influenced is the quick gain. That has changed now that is why I think those projects with a good solution and a great execution are the ones that are likely to make it.

Well, first they’ll need a feasible solution to a problem. Something that could only be done using blockchain technology advantage. Then there’s promotions. I think promotions make a huge impact on the success of every project. Investors wants to know if a good number of people are interested in your project.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:23:16 AM

i think this project is longterm because ico crowdsale start may 2019. the target of softcap and hardcap is so high. we all know that investors are not very enthusiastic about following an ico because many are scam

I think this makes it more interesting. They got much more time to reach the softcap while everyone the opportunity to research on the project before you invest.

Definitely they have enough time left for any sale. I think their sales will be running for the most part of the year.

They should maintain the good run of this project if they want to be a long-term project because some project can't maintain their project and go down when the market fall. But if they maintain it there's a chance that long-term will be good enough to provide all there funds to maintain the project.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 07:03:50 AM

Yeah you're right but I am of the opinion that Scam ICO wouldn't want to operate now since the crackdown of such activities by SEC all year, there have been some successful ICO campaigns even with the ecosystem not looking good for ICO, a good example is the recently concluded BTT token launched on Binance Lab which have seen good growth in its token value.

Nowadays even legit and interesting looking ICOs struggle to raise funds. Investors are now far more cautious, not that easy for a scam-ICO to raise money now.

Investors want to make some gains and what crypto has influenced is the quick gain. That has changed now that is why I think those projects with a good solution and a great execution are the ones that are likely to make it.

I totally agree with you I believe the whole cryptocurrency sector have change, it now based on efficiency of the team and marketability of a project and how interesting the project is

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:30:53 AM

I've heard quite an earfull about crypto mining, it's one of the very first knowledge I met in my journey in the blockchain initially, but what I haven't come to see although in practical terms is the "Cloud computing" thingy.. Anyone done that in their country? I don't think I've witnessed such once  Huh

Well, you don't really need to use your computing power to mine cryptos. You can also use it, for example, for rendering, making simulations etc.

Am still confused about the term 'computing power'. I'm of the opinion that it's the ability of a computer to carry out some task. Kindly educate me on the meaning of computing power and correct me, if my opinion is wrong. I'll also like to know if a laptop computer can be useful for mining or earning cryptocurrency.

Yeah that's what is meant with computing power. In theory you could also mine with your Laptop but I think it won't be really worth it because it lacks computing power.

Power consumption is more of a problem tbh. That is why the more higher the price of the mined coin the better the returns. As for the computing power I think that could always be sufficed but electricity remains.

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:33:16 AM

I've heard quite an earfull about crypto mining, it's one of the very first knowledge I met in my journey in the blockchain initially, but what I haven't come to see although in practical terms is the "Cloud computing" thingy.. Anyone done that in their country? I don't think I've witnessed such once  Huh

Well, you don't really need to use your computing power to mine cryptos. You can also use it, for example, for rendering, making simulations etc.

Am still confused about the term 'computing power'. I'm of the opinion that it's the ability of a computer to carry out some task. Kindly educate me on the meaning of computing power and correct me, if my opinion is wrong. I'll also like to know if a laptop computer can be useful for mining or earning cryptocurrency.

Yeah that's what is meant with computing power. In theory you could also mine with your Laptop but I think it won't be really worth it because it lacks computing power.

Power consumption is more of a problem tbh. That is why the more higher the price of the mined coin the better the returns. As for the computing power I think that could always be sufficed but electricity remains.

Does this mean neuroneum is the best ICO project around? I know they seem to provide an amazing solution to cryptocurrency mining rewards, by subjecting the cost of mining to effect of demand and supply.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 09:21:00 AM

I think this makes it more interesting. They got much more time to reach the softcap while everyone the opportunity to research on the project before you invest.

Definitely they have enough time left for any sale. I think their sales will be running for the most part of the year.

Isn’that too much? It’s much likely to affect the progress of the project. Would the project go on, without reaching the softcap?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:46:02 AM

I totally agree with you I believe the whole cryptocurrency sector have change, it now based on efficiency of the team and marketability of a project and how interesting the project is

yeah agree on you, right now the best thing to do is how the project can handle the markets pressure , right now a lot of project of project close and fail because of the market.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 12:55:20 PM

According to the information contained in the whitepaper, they aim to use green energy to run the mining operation an area I am not exactly clear on, I like to know the exact green energy option they aim at exploring??

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 02:12:50 PM

Isn’that too much? It’s much likely to affect the progress of the project. Would the project go on, without reaching the softcap?

I definitely am not a fan of long ICOs and setting high softcap and hardcap targets is definitely not something good at the moment. I hope they have a different story in the end.
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 03:37:23 PM

I definitely am not a fan of long ICOs and setting high softcap and hardcap targets is definitely not something good at the moment. I hope they have a different story in the end.

I hope they reach what cap they want to reach and what is the target time per cap they need to reach so that this project will have a better ending than the other project that keep extending because they not reaching their cap.

Jr Member

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:35:35 PM

Yeah, their softcap looks a bit unrealistic high with 15 million on the first glance. I think they need strong private investors to raise the most part of it  if they want to reach it.
gee777

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 09:03:00 PM

Yeah, their softcap looks a bit unrealistic high with 15 million on the first glance. I think they need strong private investors to raise the most part of it  if they want to reach it.

15 million might look high but we have to look at the other things they might have planned and other budgets. Thwy definitely know why they set that amount. I have seen ico raised that much.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:33:59 PM

15 million might look high but we have to look at the other things they might have planned and other budgets. Thwy definitely know why they set that amount. I have seen ico raised that much.

Yes, there are definitely projects that raised that much and maybe they even need that much money to start their business. All I wanted to say that it looks a lot to me and I think it will be hard to raise that much without big private investors.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:29:36 PM

I just see on the Neuroneum homepage that the project is rated as one of the Top 10 ICOs 2019. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to get around, because the revenues are still at 1.1 million. I haven't looked for a while now, I would have expected more in the last two weeks.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 11:09:37 PM

Somewhere I read they maybe considering going into private investors funding, I think that's the best way they would realize the target faster. Beside ICO still sells, a lot of good project comes to mind.. Yeah even right now

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 12:48:55 AM

I find that 2018 and 2019 is just heavily moving away from the open public ico's and seems to have a huge shift toward institutional and private sales which i think is good for the project but really does shrink the chances for the small guys getting into big projects at good rates early
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 03:47:49 AM

I just see on the Neuroneum homepage that the project is rated as one of the Top 10 ICOs 2019. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to get around, because the revenues are still at 1.1 million. I haven't looked for a while now, I would have expected more in the last two weeks.

I think they are having a hard time because of the market not recovering yet and I think they are busy preparing the bounties that will boost their popularity so that many investors will see their project and invest in it.

Jr Member

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:59:40 AM

Keep in mind that that is the private investment counter. I don't think private investment happen that frequent so that is why I am guessing it has been a case for some time. Having landed a mil in private investments is not something to take lightly.

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:48:50 AM

I think they are having a hard time because of the market not recovering yet and I think they are busy preparing the bounties that will boost their popularity so that many investors will see their project and invest in it.

yeah but also, there are private investor to take on, so maybe they are just waiting for the right time to reveal all, maybe its their marketing technique.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:05:05 PM

I’ll expect neuroneum to be in the top ten. The model here is distinct and this time profits on investment can be assessed. I think neuroneum team worked really hard to come up with a solution for cryptocurrency mining that could work for any token.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: