Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 04:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17762 times)
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:14:36 PM

I just see on the Neuroneum homepage that the project is rated as one of the Top 10 ICOs 2019. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to get around, because the revenues are still at 1.1 million. I haven't looked for a while now, I would have expected more in the last two weeks.

I think they are having a hard time because of the market not recovering yet and I think they are busy preparing the bounties that will boost their popularity so that many investors will see their project and invest in it.

yeah but also, there are private investor to take on, so maybe they are just waiting for the right time to reveal all, maybe its their marketing technique.

Oh that's right, they can have private investor that will have private transaction so that they can't inform us about that and one of the best strategies right now.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:16:00 PM

I find that 2018 and 2019 is just heavily moving away from the open public ico's and seems to have a huge shift toward institutional and private sales which i think is good for the project but really does shrink the chances for the small guys getting into big projects at good rates early

Institutional investors invest other peoples money in most cases. So they don't consider it as high risk. But small investors are very different and they are putting their hard earned money.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:19:32 PM

I just see on the Neuroneum homepage that the project is rated as one of the Top 10 ICOs 2019. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to get around, because the revenues are still at 1.1 million. I haven't looked for a while now, I would have expected more in the last two weeks.

I think they are having a hard time because of the market not recovering yet and I think they are busy preparing the bounties that will boost their popularity so that many investors will see their project and invest in it.

Thats right. Market in very bad condition. But it is improving. Their extended lengthy timeline could be on their favour in later time.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:38:36 PM

Yeah, their softcap looks a bit unrealistic high with 15 million on the first glance. I think they need strong private investors to raise the most part of it  if they want to reach it.

Somewhere I read they maybe considering going into private investors funding, I think that's the best way they would realize the target faster. Beside ICO still sells, a lot of good project comes to mind.. Yeah even right now

What do you mean with 'private investors funding' and where did you get this information from? Isn't this what they are trying in their private sale at the moment, which is still running?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 04:44:33 PM

More work on promotions would be the best option they got. I know a lot of people in the crypto sphere would like to be a part of this. A better option to keep transactions on the crypto sphere secure is an amazing idea.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:49:32 PM

I find that 2018 and 2019 is just heavily moving away from the open public ico's and seems to have a huge shift toward institutional and private sales which i think is good for the project but really does shrink the chances for the small guys getting into big projects at good rates early

Institutional investors invest other peoples money in most cases. So they don't consider it as high risk. But small investors are very different and they are putting their hard earned money.

Institutional investors are individuals or cooperate organisations who manages investment portfolio for an organisation or group of individuals. Institutional investors are much more risk conscious and carry out intensive research before making an substantial investment.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:58:07 PM

Yeah, their softcap looks a bit unrealistic high with 15 million on the first glance. I think they need strong private investors to raise the most part of it  if they want to reach it.

Somewhere I read they maybe considering going into private investors funding, I think that's the best way they would realize the target faster. Beside ICO still sells, a lot of good project comes to mind.. Yeah even right now

What do you mean with 'private investors funding' and where did you get this information from? Isn't this what they are trying in their private sale at the moment, which is still running?

Private investors funding is currently running, but the team is considering utilising private funding for the project in totality, meaning that there won't be any crowd funding or public sale. In my opinion, it will be a great idea which will speed up the process of fundraising and eliminate the cost of running a crowdsale.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 05:32:54 PM

The exchange is am open place where anyone could get tokens however it could go for even higher value compared to what is obtained during the ICO phase. I'm up for whatever brings in the much needed success to the project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:37:50 PM

Private investors funding is currently running, but the team is considering utilising private funding for the project in totality, meaning that there won't be any crowd funding or public sale. In my opinion, it will be a great idea which will speed up the process of fundraising and eliminate the cost of running a crowdsale.

Are they really considering cancelling the public sale completely? This would surprise me and I am really wondering where you got this information from. Was it discussed in Telegram?
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 07:00:37 PM

The exchange is am open place where anyone could get tokens however it could go for even higher value compared to what is obtained during the ICO phase. I'm up for whatever brings in the much needed success to the project

Are Neuroneum considering moving towards institutional sales? That will be awesome for them and will add a lot of value to the project if they are successful.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:58:15 PM

What’s best is to launch the project is the softcap. Once launched, it would get listed in on time and anyone can get in, although at a high value. A few project give the individual investors an opportunity to buy tokens from an exchange just before deposits and trading. I think neuroneum team would take the best option they get.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:58:04 PM

Are Neuroneum considering moving towards institutional sales? That will be awesome for them and will add a lot of value to the project if they are successful.

It’s more likely. The team would realize much more in a private deal with investing institutions than with the public on raising that softcap. Mining is a profitable project with an amazing model that works.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 11:34:15 PM

yeah but also, there are private investor to take on, so maybe they are just waiting for the right time to reveal all, maybe its their marketing technique.

Well as it stands right now the team needs to put in the necessary marketing effort if they stand the chance of getting decent amount of investment

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:09:06 AM

Well as it stands right now the team needs to put in the necessary marketing effort if they stand the chance of getting decent amount of investment

The team should make a big moves now because they need more funds and a lot of investors to run their project if they are now getting private investors that's great because they are not updating now in public.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:31:53 AM

The team should make a big moves now because they need more funds and a lot of investors to run their project if they are now getting private investors that's great because they are not updating now in public.
yeah agree on you, they should always update us or even make a campaign so that the team can attract more investors and invite others.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:47:56 AM

I think much of the effort should also be put towards having a prototype of the platform or maybe the technology some mini miner to get the good sentiments going.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:52:10 AM

I think much of the effort should also be put towards having a prototype of the platform or maybe the technology some mini miner to get the good sentiments going.

I’ll like to see what neuroneum offers. Not just a plan on whitepaper but an idea of what they plan to build. An MVP would serve same purpose. If they don’t have one ready, they could start by giving updates on the progress of neuroneum project.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 10:44:37 AM

What’s best is to launch the project is the softcap. Once launched, it would get listed in on time and anyone can get in, although at a high value. A few project give the individual investors an opportunity to buy tokens from an exchange just before deposits and trading. I think neuroneum team would take the best option they get.

This is strategy is great and is completely workable however there is this fear of undervaluing the worth of token especially when it finds its way into DEX, I think they should have an understanding with a good exchange where they could complete their tokensales and maintain good price

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:42:57 AM

This is strategy is great and is completely workable however there is this fear of undervaluing the worth of token especially when it finds its way into DEX, I think they should have an understanding with a good exchange where they could complete their tokensales and maintain good price

That’s right. Being listed already would give neuroneum an advantage. Where is neuroneum team located and is there a restriction on participation in the the token sales?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:23:36 PM

I’ll like to see what neuroneum offers. Not just a plan on whitepaper but an idea of what they plan to build. An MVP would serve same purpose. If they don’t have one ready, they could start by giving updates on the progress of neuroneum project.

everyone wants that, we want it , but let us wait because it will takes time to complete all of their plan , all we can do is support and spread good news about this one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: