Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:23:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:21:09 PM

Nice observation there, consistent update is a very important aspect of blockchain projects and needs to be taken with utmost seriousness. That being said, I hope the current market improvement will help their course as well.

Market is definitely in the verge of breakout most likely on the north direction. All the good and quality ICOs will also get attention during this breakout of it happens very fast.

I like your optimism and a shift in the market sentiment would definitely help Neuroneum as a lot of other projects but I am still a bit cautious and don't see that the bears are gone yet completely.

Market sentiment is extremely important here. Also lots of STOs are coming up. Its tough challenge for the team to be successful. Unless they have a very unique marketing methods..

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 05:25:20 PM

That is the main reason why investments by public are not as active as they use to; you could always just get it at a lower price after the ico. However I think if a project delivers on a product and start generating traction that sentiment could change.
that's right ... that's what makes a lot of people stop buying tokens when ico, because they know that they can buy at a cheaper price after ico
that is also why many ico fail and cannot reach the softcap even after a long sale period

I think there's more any investor expects of a project than just listing profits. The fiat value of most tokens fall after listing but its value in exchange to trading pairs increases. I think that’s profit not loss.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:09:36 PM

Nice observation there, consistent update is a very important aspect of blockchain projects and needs to be taken with utmost seriousness. That being said, I hope the current market improvement will help their course as well.

Market is definitely in the verge of breakout most likely on the north direction. All the good and quality ICOs will also get attention during this breakout of it happens very fast.

Some huge adoption from financial institutions like we seen from JPMorgan, could be the reason. More adoption and less restrictions in countries would be great for neuroneum.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 07:07:58 PM

Some huge adoption from financial institutions like we seen from JPMorgan, could be the reason. More adoption and less restrictions in countries would be great for neuroneum.

Wow jp Morgan is planning on diving into cryptocurrency. Where have I been all this while. I need to search for this news if it is true.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:47:34 PM

That is the main reason why investments by public are not as active as they use to; you could always just get it at a lower price after the ico. However I think if a project delivers on a product and start generating traction that sentiment could change.
that's right ... that's what makes a lot of people stop buying tokens when ico, because they know that they can buy at a cheaper price after ico
that is also why many ico fail and cannot reach the softcap even after a long sale period

I'm in full agreement with your posts. One of the crucial reasons why a considerably number of ICO's don't meet with the hardcap is due to the volatility of the market and  influence of the market.
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:24:16 PM

I'm in full agreement with your posts. One of the crucial reasons why a considerably number of ICO's don't meet with the hardcap is due to the volatility of the market and  influence of the market.

But why does anyone expect that an ICO reaches its hardcap. In my opinion, it doesn't matter at all. Hardcaps are often unrealistic high. For me the only thing that counts is reaching the softcap.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:58:49 PM

But why does anyone expect that an ICO reaches its hardcap. In my opinion, it doesn't matter at all. Hardcaps are often unrealistic high. For me the only thing that counts is reaching the softcap.
The most important feat is for the project to reach its softcap and its understandable for you to see the hardcap as unrealistic high, but for the project to deliver its full responsibility and maximise its potential the hardcap is necessary. Its just like a national budget, when the recurrent budget is met, the government is fine. But the capital budget is necessary for the government to cause a tremendous difference in the country.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:15:24 PM

I'm a little careful about that. The price increase in the last days is very nice, but still a little shaky in my eyes. I think we will have one last little dip in the next days, then a few quiet weeks and in autumn the bulls come back:-) hopefully not too late for neuroneum
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 11:22:14 PM

I can't agree less, I expect to see a shift in perspective and a massive change towards crypto projects with tangible use cases. Also, I expect the market to maintain this upward movement.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 01:56:05 AM

I don't think we're going to see a huge take off like 2 years ago but i'm sure we'll see more sideways movement with a slow uptrend eventually, but i do agree that we're going to see a more targeted growth im platforms and coins that have tangible use cases, it just makes sense people are tired of pie in the sky coins with no real usecase
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:18:01 AM

I'm a little careful about that. The price increase in the last days is very nice, but still a little shaky in my eyes. I think we will have one last little dip in the next days, then a few quiet weeks and in autumn the bulls come back:-) hopefully not too late for neuroneum

Market right now is hard to predict recently I saw a notification in one of my apps that btc increase a little percent but a next few days it goes down again. So right now Neuroneum project should stay stable so when bulls come back it will go with it.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:16:45 AM

Yeah; Which is begets the importance of generating traction prior sales. I think if projects spent more time getting the project out and acquiring customers and then raise funds that would make raising funds easier?

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:44:24 AM

I don't think we're going to see a huge take off like 2 years ago but i'm sure we'll see more sideways movement with a slow uptrend eventually, but i do agree that we're going to see a more targeted growth im platforms and coins that have tangible use cases, it just makes sense people are tired of pie in the sky coins with no real usecase

Neuroneum project could be one of them. Although they are in the earliest stage of the project and no MVP yet, they’ve got a whitepaper that could be an amazing mining model once launched.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 08:47:29 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2019, 12:30:31 PM by Getadaaa

Neuroneum project could be one of them. Although they are in the earliest stage of the project and no MVP yet, they’ve got a whitepaper that could be an amazing mining model once launched.

You’re right. I’ll like to know how neuroneum works. I read the Whitepaper and have a couple questions for the team. It’s unfortunate they don’t reply here. Anyone got a link to the telegram community or any social media they are quite active?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:05:38 AM

You’re right. I’ll like to know how neuroneum works. I read the white papaws and have a couple questions for the team. It’s unfortunate they don’t reply here. Anyone got a link to the telegram community or any social media they are quite active?

Yeah, its so sad that they dont reply here at this thread, but dont worry i have the link to their telegeram : https://t.me/neuroneum  hope i help you !
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:51:15 AM

You’re right. I’ll like to know how neuroneum works. I read the white papaws and have a couple questions for the team. It’s unfortunate they don’t reply here. Anyone got a link to the telegram community or any social media they are quite active?

Yeah, its so sad that they dont reply here at this thread, but dont worry i have the link to their telegeram : https://t.me/neuroneum  hope i help you !

Like most projects there’s more activity in the telegram and Twitter unlike the btt tread. I’m waiting for a big announcement from the team but you can ask questions on the group.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:50:22 AM

Like most projects there’s more activity in the telegram and Twitter unlike the btt tread. I’m waiting for a big announcement from the team but you can ask questions on the group.

You can always get up to date information and announcements on their social media handles.
You can also ask questions to get more clarity on the project.
Telegram : http://t.me/neuroneum
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/neuroneum
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:32:13 PM

We have always had a slow uptrend, even in bearish situations. Its understandable that we cannot be having the sharp bull run always, but I still anticipate something of that nature which will be the best time to sell my holdings.
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:29:13 PM

So does anyone have more information about when their private sale will end? Some time ago someone mentioned here that it should be over soon but nobody knows the exact date, it seems.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:32:03 PM

So does anyone have more information about when their private sale will end? Some time ago someone mentioned here that it should be over soon but nobody knows the exact date, it seems.

I don't know the exact date also and I want to know it too but if you based and look to their road map ICO crowd sale will start on May 2019 so that before or on May 2019 private sale will sure come to end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: