Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 08:28:55 PM

I don't think we're going to see a huge take off like 2 years ago but i'm sure we'll see more sideways movement with a slow uptrend eventually, but i do agree that we're going to see a more targeted growth im platforms and coins that have tangible use cases, it just makes sense people are tired of pie in the sky coins with no real usecase

Neuroneum project could be one of them. Although they are in the earliest stage of the project and no MVP yet, they’ve got a whitepaper that could be an amazing mining model once launched.

I think if they are able to have an mvp in place it would help them greatly; I understand the card may not be feasible to have this early on but the miner could very well be built and even the marketplace.

Exactly, MVPs do go a long in solidifying investors trust in a project and like you said, the card might not come this early at least but the miner should do just fine in letting investors know how serious they are.

That’s right. I really hope they are working on a making a big announcement on a huge move. Very confident the team would have amazing tokens sales after that.

Hoping for the big announcement too. The type that will change thw whole narrative of their token sale. Coming to think of it I have not really seen any big announcements from this team.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 11:45:37 PM

I don't think we're going to see a huge take off like 2 years ago but i'm sure we'll see more sideways movement with a slow uptrend eventually, but i do agree that we're going to see a more targeted growth im platforms and coins that have tangible use cases, it just makes sense people are tired of pie in the sky coins with no real usecase

Neuroneum project could be one of them. Although they are in the earliest stage of the project and no MVP yet, they’ve got a whitepaper that could be an amazing mining model once launched.

I think if they are able to have an mvp in place it would help them greatly; I understand the card may not be feasible to have this early on but the miner could very well be built and even the marketplace.

Exactly, MVPs do go a long in solidifying investors trust in a project and like you said, the card might not come this early at least but the miner should do just fine in letting investors know how serious they are.

That’s right. I really hope they are working on a making a big announcement on a huge move. Very confident the team would have amazing tokens sales after that.

Hoping for the big announcement too. The type that will change thw whole narrative of their token sale. Coming to think of it I have not really seen any big announcements from this team.

LOL, they are quite a quiet team but you know the saying, "when you see me less often, I'm actually doing more" I hope this quote is the case for this project. Like you, I eagerly await a big announcement.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:31:36 AM

LOL, they are quite a quiet team but you know the saying, "when you see me less often, I'm actually doing more" I hope this quote is the case for this project. Like you, I eagerly await a big announcement.

I hope that they are doing many good things to make this project more productive even though they are not announcing anything right now. And if they announce something I want some big news for them and great improvement about the project.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 01:44:38 AM

I hope so too the team could really stand to be a bit more socially accessible and get more of the information out on where they are going and how they are performing so far on the backend and private sale so we know where things are going in the longterm
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:33:45 AM

I hope so too the team could really stand to be a bit more socially accessible and get more of the information out on where they are going and how they are performing so far on the backend and private sale so we know where things are going in the longterm

I believe that they are aware of social presence and community strength in the crypto world.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:12:22 AM

The bear season seems to be over or maybe just a break and this seems a good time to participate/launch token sales of good projects like neuroneum.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:29:41 PM

The bear season seems to be over or maybe just a break and this seems a good time to participate/launch token sales of good projects like neuroneum.

yeah and right now we see green in the market , hope this one continue so when the neuroneum join different exchange there will be a lot of choices.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 01:54:52 PM

yeah and right now we see green in the market , hope this one continue so when the neuroneum join different exchange there will be a lot of choices.

I think more people are interested in participating in crowd/private sales in a bull market. It give more prospects than a bear market. Success to neuroneum team on token sales.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:59:34 PM

I think more people are interested in participating in crowd/private sales in a bull market. It give more prospects than a bear market. Success to neuroneum team on token sales.

Yeah many people will like to invest now to a newly started project or on their presale stages for the cheap price and it can be possible to pump up when the market goes up too.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:34:24 PM

Yeah many people will like to invest now to a newly started project or on their presale stages for the cheap price and it can be possible to pump up when the market goes up too.

The possibility of price pumping up when the market goes up is directly tied to the usability or value which the project gives. Most projects without real life use will not survive the bearish trend of the market as they may end up getting delisted by exchange.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:38:24 PM

Like the listing profits which doesn’t happen with most projects now. Listed projects are more likely to pump with an exciting announcement from the team.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:56:59 PM

The possibility of price pumping up when the market goes up is directly tied to the usability or value which the project gives. Most projects without real life use will not survive the bearish trend of the market as they may end up getting delisted by exchange.

That’s right. Cost of products and services we use often are dependent on demand and supply, the real use, not listing price. I hope neuroneum builds a real usecase like that on the whitepaper.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 04:01:54 PM

Really, the importance of social media for communication can't be overemphasized in this day and age. It is important that they start making lots of information available, no matter how small. Get a specialized social media marketer to handle this if you are too busy with development.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:31:36 PM

So does anyone have more information about when their private sale will end? Some time ago someone mentioned here that it should be over soon but nobody knows the exact date, it seems.

I don't know the exact date also and I want to know it too but if you based and look to their road map ICO crowd sale will start on May 2019 so that before or on May 2019 private sale will sure come to end.

The exact date for the closure of private sale wasn't specified in the road map. In my opinion, I believe the private sale can run indefinitely until the target is reached. Its very likely that the private sale will run simultaneously with the public sale. That's better to give the private investors enough time to carry out their research before making their commitment.

Even as much as I don't fully agree with you concerning the private sale running indefinitely, I think it will be logical for the team to fulfil their goals in segment. It's obvious that getting $150m hardcap is almost impossible, but I believe if the team can fulfil some portion of the project and raise more funds subsequently to fulfil the others, then the private sale could be carried out in streams.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:33:00 PM

It is usually so that people prefer to invest in a new project, but it also depends on each of you and most importantly, for now, just follow the news so that you don't miss out on information

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:26:25 PM

Nice observation there, consistent update is a very important aspect of blockchain projects and needs to be taken with utmost seriousness. That being said, I hope the current market improvement will help their course as well.

Market is definitely in the verge of breakout most likely on the north direction. All the good and quality ICOs will also get attention during this breakout of it happens very fast.

I'm a little careful about that. The price increase in the last days is very nice, but still a little shaky in my eyes. I think we will have one last little dip in the next days, then a few quiet weeks and in autumn the bulls come back:-) hopefully not too late for neuroneum

I wish my predictions would always go as well as these:-)
Let's hope that this was the last fallback today and that it only goes up now. At least we have the opportunity to buy cheap again.
ning_aric

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:27:47 PM

Nice observation there, consistent update is a very important aspect of blockchain projects and needs to be taken with utmost seriousness. That being said, I hope the current market improvement will help their course as well.

Market is definitely in the verge of breakout most likely on the north direction. All the good and quality ICOs will also get attention during this breakout of it happens very fast.

I'm a little careful about that. The price increase in the last days is very nice, but still a little shaky in my eyes. I think we will have one last little dip in the next days, then a few quiet weeks and in autumn the bulls come back:-) hopefully not too late for neuroneum

Let's hope that this was the last fallback today and that it only goes up now. At least we have the opportunity to buy cheap again.

I think with more projects like neuroneum making use of Ethereum blockchain technology, we would see new ATH in no time. The world is waiting for a new technology that would make our daily activities easy.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 10:03:02 PM

I think with more projects like neuroneum making use of Ethereum blockchain technology, we would see new ATH in no time. The world is waiting for a new technology that would make our daily activities easy.

Blockchain is one of such kind of technology the major problem with blockchain is the scalability issue once we can scale the technology it can be applied to various sector of our society

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 10:24:47 PM

Lol, that was a rather impressive prediction. It's almost as if you are the one influencing the market  Cheesy. If only you can make another prediction of a never ending bull run, I'll be very satisfied!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:43:40 PM

Yeah it seems people became too euphoric and started to think that the bulls are already back. But I totally agree with you. I also think we have some sideways movement ahead of us and probably won't see a significant price increase before fall or maybe even the end of 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: