Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:43:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 01:50:50 AM

People ignore weeks of being down and as soon as 1 day or 2-3 days up they think we're back in 2017 lol, give the market time give the insitutional and regulatory bodies time to catch up and the market will grow oorganically its better that the market grow slow and stable over time than another false bubble,
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 07:10:18 AM

Nice observation there, consistent update is a very important aspect of blockchain projects and needs to be taken with utmost seriousness. That being said, I hope the current market improvement will help their course as well.

Market is definitely in the verge of breakout most likely on the north direction. All the good and quality ICOs will also get attention during this breakout of it happens very fast.

I'm a little careful about that. The price increase in the last days is very nice, but still a little shaky in my eyes. I think we will have one last little dip in the next days, then a few quiet weeks and in autumn the bulls come back:-) hopefully not too late for neuroneum

I wish my predictions would always go as well as these:-)
Let's hope that this was the last fallback today and that it only goes up now. At least we have the opportunity to buy cheap again.

And indeed there was a huge fall back, very massive that it was unpredictable and caught me offguard.. I lost out on a lot of $$$ but we're here still.
I strongly believe in Crypto as the new money

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:04:41 PM

Nice observation there, consistent update is a very important aspect of blockchain projects and needs to be taken with utmost seriousness. That being said, I hope the current market improvement will help their course as well.

Market is definitely in the verge of breakout most likely on the north direction. All the good and quality ICOs will also get attention during this breakout of it happens very fast.

I'm a little careful about that. The price increase in the last days is very nice, but still a little shaky in my eyes. I think we will have one last little dip in the next days, then a few quiet weeks and in autumn the bulls come back:-) hopefully not too late for neuroneum

Let's hope that this was the last fallback today and that it only goes up now. At least we have the opportunity to buy cheap again.

And indeed there was a huge fall back, very massive that it was unpredictable and caught me offguard.. I lost out on a lot of $$$ but we're here still.

It should've been expected. The drop was sudden and a clear indication of manipulation. I think we should be used to this by now; we just wait and see and as always don't invest what you fear losing.

justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:43:48 PM

It should've been expected. The drop was sudden and a clear indication of manipulation. I think we should be used to this by now; we just wait and see and as always don't invest what you fear losing.

That's how the crypto world or market goes we can't predict 100% what it will be the next move of it and suddenly now it goes down but sometimes it goes up a little but we can't be sure when will go up or recover again.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:02:25 PM

So does anyone have more information about when their private sale will end? Some time ago someone mentioned here that it should be over soon but nobody knows the exact date, it seems.

I don't know the exact date also and I want to know it too but if you based and look to their road map ICO crowd sale will start on May 2019 so that before or on May 2019 private sale will sure come to end.

The exact date for the closure of private sale wasn't specified in the road map. In my opinion, I believe the private sale can run indefinitely until the target is reached. Its very likely that the private sale will run simultaneously with the public sale. That's better to give the private investors enough time to carry out their research before making their commitment.

Even as much as I don't fully agree with you concerning the private sale running indefinitely, I think it will be logical for the team to fulfil their goals in segment. It's obvious that getting $150m hardcap is almost impossible, but I believe if the team can fulfil some portion of the project and raise more funds subsequently to fulfil the others, then the private sale could be carried out in streams.

Am in total agreement with your view, this was actually what was meant by indefinite private sale. The project has different features, the cloud computing, mining and neuroneum card. It could be difficult to actualize the three different features simultaneously, that explains why I believe that each feature could be fulfilled independently with the available funds while sourcing for funds for others.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:14:43 PM

It is usually so that people prefer to invest in a new project, but it also depends on each of you and most importantly, for now, just follow the news so that you don't miss out on information

Is neuroneum update the progress of the project as well as ICO regularly somewhere in their social channels? I could not find one easily.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:42:04 PM

It is usually so that people prefer to invest in a new project, but it also depends on each of you and most importantly, for now, just follow the news so that you don't miss out on information

Is neuroneum update the progress of the project as well as ICO regularly somewhere in their social channels? I could not find one easily.

Neuroneum is not swift in giving updates, but you can ask questions on their telegram handle and get response almost immediately. The team needs to work on delivering updates often to the community.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:19:25 PM

I like your optimism and a shift in the market sentiment would definitely help Neuroneum as a lot of other projects but I am still a bit cautious and don't see that the bears are gone yet completely.

You are right. Bears has not yet gone completely. What a swing we have seen in the market for the last 2-3 days.
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:33:24 PM

Neuroneum is not swift in giving updates, but you can ask questions on their telegram handle and get response almost immediately. The team needs to work on delivering updates often to the community.

Maybe we should ask the Telegram admins to post more updates on the private sale on a regular basis. They can then forward this request directly to the team.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:21:50 PM

People ignore weeks of being down and as soon as 1 day or 2-3 days up they think we're back in 2017 lol, give the market time give the insitutional and regulatory bodies time to catch up and the market will grow oorganically its better that the market grow slow and stable over time than another false bubble,

It’s still a stable market. Just a long term correction this time not a quick pump and dump. Just today, Eth and BTC indices now on Nasdaq.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:54:26 PM

The bear season seems to be over or maybe just a break and this seems a good time to participate/launch token sales of good projects like neuroneum.

yeah and right now we see green in the market , hope this one continue so when the neuroneum join different exchange there will be a lot of choices.

I think more people are interested in participating in crowd/private sales in a bull market. It give more prospects than a bear market. Success to neuroneum team on token sales.

Yeah many people will like to invest now to a newly started project or on their presale stages for the cheap price and it can be possible to pump up when the market goes up too.

When you read a lot, you wouldn’t miss out on the best projects. There’s quite a lot happening with blockchain based projects.  Most projects like neuroneum has got an amazing solution to the cost of mining.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:36:24 PM

The bear season seems to be over or maybe just a break and this seems a good time to participate/launch token sales of good projects like neuroneum.

yeah and right now we see green in the market , hope this one continue so when the neuroneum join different exchange there will be a lot of choices.

I think more people are interested in participating in crowd/private sales in a bull market. It give more prospects than a bear market. Success to neuroneum team on token sales.

Yeah many people will like to invest now to a newly started project or on their presale stages for the cheap price and it can be possible to pump up when the market goes up too.

When you read a lot, you wouldn’t miss out on the best projects. There’s quite a lot happening with blockchain based projects.  Most projects like neuroneum has got an amazing solution to the cost of mining.

Actually, I have the feeling that the ICO marked cooled down a lot. Sure, there are still a lot of new blockchain projects but not that much as it was in late 2017. Nowadays it just takes more for a project to become successful.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 10:08:55 PM

I like your optimism and a shift in the market sentiment would definitely help Neuroneum as a lot of other projects but I am still a bit cautious and don't see that the bears are gone yet completely.

You are right. Bears has not yet gone completely. What a swing we have seen in the market for the last 2-3 days.

Neuroneum team seem to be focused on getting a successful private sales while preparing for the next round. I’ll like to know their thoughts on the price of Eth which is one currency option for purchase of XNR tokens.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:18:33 PM

Neuroneum team seem to be focused on getting a successful private sales while preparing for the next round. I’ll like to know their thoughts on the price of Eth which is one currency option for purchase of XNR tokens.

I know there’s still some time to the token sale. The team should be making final decisions on how to participate in the token sales. I like to see multi cryptocurrency options other than Eth to invest. And a few fiat options like EUR USD.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 01:31:48 AM

Oh i think its always best when they allow for altcoin investments and not just the big 2-3. Even if they have to use a third party convertor that accepts altcoins and they get btc/eth, being able to invest third party coins that we have in a project is a great incentive for buyers.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:00:35 AM

I know there’s still some time to the token sale. The team should be making final decisions on how to participate in the token sales. I like to see multi cryptocurrency options other than Eth to invest. And a few fiat options like EUR USD.

I just hope the KYC process wouldn't be complicated. I think it being complicated delays token distributed; I've seen that with many ICOs. For those that invest in actual currency end up waiting longer.

justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:20:30 AM

Oh i think its always best when they allow for altcoin investments and not just the big 2-3. Even if they have to use a third party convertor that accepts altcoins and they get btc/eth, being able to invest third party coins that we have in a project is a great incentive for buyers.

That's a great idea many altcoins now have great potential and some of it is good to be allowed to invest in and I'm pretty sure Neuroneum will do that or exceed that kind of idea.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:07:43 AM

That's a great idea many altcoins now have great potential and some of it is good to be allowed to invest in and I'm pretty sure Neuroneum will do that or exceed that kind of idea.

Yeah since a lot of investor are looking to this project, i think Neuroneum can keep up like what is happening right now even the market is down.
ning_aric

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:54:29 AM

That’s right. There are some altcoins with lower fees. Or some kind of preference to Eth and BTC. Also, some fist options without any restriction should be available.

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:07:04 AM

Yeah since a lot of investor are looking to this project, i think Neuroneum can keep up like what is happening right now even the market is down.

There are a few ICO projects with a good use case like we got here. Well, I think anyone who found neuroneum would be lucky. Check out the whitepaper and team and you’ll have a lot to hold on too.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: