Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POOL] YAAMP.COM multipool multialgo profit switch with exchange  (Read 181063 times)
joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:09:57 PM

yiimp is not focused on instant profit... more on general mining with the respect of the coin markets.

Mining is not meant to dump all the coins each day... It can be handled differently and my point of vue is more mining low value coins or coins which have a low diff (so which need mining) and keep it until they have more value...

Just to be clear I wasn't talking about auto exchange, just mining. So many coins have radical diff changes
that it only makes sense to mine a coin when its diff is favourable.

It is true that I currently auto exchange everything but part of the reason is that is the only way I can mine the
most profitable coin. However, it has limitations in that I can choose the algo but not the coin. Yaamp has its own
algo based profit switching that can't be defeated (by users). I also don't have the choice to keep the native currency,
I must choose a single currency that everything gets converted to.

Since your pool does not do auto exchange it doesn't have any of these limitations and could allow
external programs to implement profit switching among individual coins of any algo while keeping the
mined coins in their native currency. All it takes is to provide each coins's profitability estimate in the API.
The original yaamp code already provides profitability on a per-algo basis in the API but it also maintains
per-coin profitability for display. Providing the per-coin profitability in the API should be trivial.

I just thought that might interest you, but if not, so be it.

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 12:37:02 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 01:13:34 AM by CapnBDL

Hi Guys,

It seems my original post has caused so much confusion I would like to explain a bit further. I was/am having trouble connecting to the pool. Here is what I was/am trying to do. I wanted to mine the 'Quark' algo...not the coin (payout to a different coin). While mining the 'Quark' algo, I entered a completely different coin/algo to be paid in (lets say Dash (x11), as an example). I set my GPU to the correct 'Quark' port of 4033. I entered my 'Dash' info (address), etc, but am getting the 'Authenication failure' error message.

Is that 'NOT' the way this pool operates? In order for me to mine a 'quark' algo, do I have to enter/mine to a quark address? If so, then your instructions are not very good and how do I get a pay-out to a different coin than what I mined?

I hope this clears up the problem and someone can now tell me what to do...other than tell me to read the friggin' directions. (not a noob, ya boob).

Thank You

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Epsylon3
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082

ccminer/cpuminer developer

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 12:54:49 AM

no, but i guess $coin is null in your case

Just trying to go to the update URL (/site/update?id=1234) and it gives that error so $coin shouldn't be null... wouldn't it be the ID supplied in the URL?

its always the same hard part to setup in Yii applications, the url rewrite with ids... some sites use route?id= ... others /route/<id>

are you using my (f/w)ork or original source ? i made several quick fixes about that to handle both nginx and lighttpd

see the getidparam() common function

BTC: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd - My Projects: ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp - Forum threads : ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp
joblo
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:13:52 AM

Hi Guys,

It seems my original post has caused so much confusion I would like to explain a bit further. I was/am having trouble connecting to the pool. Here is what I was/am trying to do. I wanted to mine the 'Quark' algo...not the coin (payout to a different coin). While mining the 'Quark' algo, I entered a completely different coin/algo to be paid in (lets say Dash (x11), as an example). I set my GPU to the correct 'Quark' port of 4033. I entered my 'Dash' info (address), etc, but am getting the 'Authenication failure' error message.

Is that 'NOT' the way this pool operates? In order for me to mine a 'quark' algo, do I have to enter/mine to a quark address. If so, then your instructions are not very good and how do I get a pay-out to a different coin than what I mined?

I hope this clears up the problem and someone can now tell me what to do...other than tell me to read the friggin' directions. (not a noob, ya boob).

Thank You

yiimp doesn't do coin conversion so you mine a coin, not an algo, and get paid in that coin. It doesn't work like the old yaamp.

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 01:16:33 AM

Hi Guys,

Is that 'NOT' the way this pool operates? In order for me to mine a 'quark' algo, do I have to enter/mine to a quark address. If so, then your instructions are not very good and how do I get a pay-out to a different coin than what I mined?

Thank You

yiimp doesn't do coin conversion so you mine a coin, not an algo, and get paid in that coin. It doesn't work like the old yaamp.

Thank You...that was such a simple answer which got right to the jest of the question. So much extra was made of the original....Much appreciated!!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 01:31:33 AM

no, but i guess $coin is null in your case

Just trying to go to the update URL (/site/update?id=1234) and it gives that error so $coin shouldn't be null... wouldn't it be the ID supplied in the URL?

Seems this was somehow a problem with Apache. I've swiched to nginx and it's working as expected now...

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
mik57

Activity: 225
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:54:31 AM

Hi!

Problem with ZOOM !

Block at 0.5 ZOOM, but pool donate 0.05  Sad
Grout

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:39:53 PM

Hi Guys,

Thank You

Thank You...that was such a simple answer which got right to the jest of the question. So much extra was made of the original....Much appreciated!!

So, I assume if you want to mine GraniteCoin there, you have to point your miner to the x11 port, specify a GRN wallet address as username, and 'c=GRN' as your password, correct ?
You will not mine the highest profit (BowsCoin at the moment of writing), but only GraniteCoin. Correct?
losh11

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:51:49 PM

Not sure if this multipool is still up and running, but whoever runs the pool should probably read this...

Your Litecoin Client's node is: 151.80.206.101:9333
Port 80 of that IP address redirects to a multitool which calls itself YAAMP, I presume that this is the OP for that pool.

You are currently using a old version of the Litecoin Client which is unsupported, this is: /Satoshi:0.8.7.5/
And I'd recommend updating your Litecoin client to version: /Satoshi:0.10.2.2/
joblo
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:17:05 PM

Not sure if this multipool is still up and running, but whoever runs the pool should probably read this...

Your Litecoin Client's node is: 151.80.206.101:9333
Port 80 of that IP address redirects to a multitool which calls itself YAAMP, I presume that this is the OP for that pool.

You are currently using a old version of the Litecoin Client which is unsupported, this is: /Satoshi:0.8.7.5/
And I'd recommend updating your Litecoin client to version: /Satoshi:0.10.2.2/

No run runs YAAMP because it shut down. The yaamp.com domain has been bought by Nicehash and this thread
is now used mostly by a clone of yaamp called YIIMP. Your best bet would be to PM the OP to get things cleaned up.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 10:10:04 AM

Hi Guys,

Thank You

So, I assume if you want to mine GraniteCoin there, you have to point your miner to the x11 port, specify a GRN wallet address as username, and 'c=GRN' as your password, correct ?
You will not mine the highest profit (BowsCoin at the moment of writing), but only GraniteCoin. Correct?

this is correct grout ...

ive tested epsylons yiimp address with granite - and it works perfectly ...

he sometimes brings it offline when he works on it - or when there is other maintenance to be done ... in such a case - we welcome you to come and mine at the official granite pool - http://grn-pool.granitecoin.com/ ...

i have updated the pool a few days ago with various changes - a couple of which improve the mining experience as well as making the mining a better experience - like zero fees using the pool - bonus payments for the worker for every block the user solves - as well as a pool bonus for every block solved spread across the users of the pool ...

all other information is in the thread ... specifically - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718939.msg13147973#msg13147973 ...

these changes are the prelude to the release of the new pools that we have planned for 2016 ...

happy mining ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 10:43:39 AM

hi epsylon3 ...

i understand you dont frequent this thread too often - but if you could please take note of the message below - it would be much appreciated ...

i have sent similar messages to others that are supporting granite by providing mining services - and thought i would copy it here for you also ...

tanx mate ...

-------

hi ...

we have changed a few things for granite - and as far as we can see - the logo and name is the only thing that seems to be the changes that will be required for yiimp to undertake ...

the latest daemon is on git also - and the changes have been subtle with background changes - but i ask that when you have time to change to the new code for the daemon in git - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/granitecoin/ - please do so ...

shortly - git will also reflect the name change to just 'granite' from 'granitecoin' and a major rebase will be occurring within the next couple of months ... ill let you know when that happens ...

but for now - please replace the name to 'granite' and replace the logo with the new one here ( original svg - you will need to convert to a jpg with transparent background ) - https://www.dropbox.com/s/t035xvanfqoaecj/Granite%203%20FINAL-logo-only.svg?dl=0 ...

all else will remain the same for time being ( including the current GraniteCoin.conf ) as we are working towards the naming convention change in a gradual manner ...

the current changes are here in the thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718939.msg13163205#msg13163205 ...

your cooperation with this transition - and your patience with this transitional period - will be greatly appreciated ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Epsylon3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 08:04:49 PM

done, chrysx

BTC: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd - My Projects: ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp - Forum threads : ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 11:12:51 PM

done, chrysx

very much appreciated epsylon3 ...

#crysx

H4gb4rd

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:10:03 PM

Hi guys!

Is there any documentation how to add a new algo to yaamp?

I would be grateful if anybody could help me. THX!

Epsylon3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 02:54:19 PM

just read the commits where new algos were added

restless
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:21:10 AM

IS it possible to "indicate" higher min amount of autopayout?
Given that decred transaction fee is 0.05 and autopayoouts run every 2 hours, it seems that small miners will receive almost nothing.
For example atm I "mine" with 2GH/s - thats ~ 2coins/day ... I wonder if I'll receive anything at all with current scheme :?
Epsylon3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 05:08:18 PM

the pool send many transactions at once, the default fees are not exactly 0.05... but 0.05 per kB, and a payout to 8 users seems to do 3kB so 0.15 DCR, but its variable, depends also on the spendable input blocks

i increased a bit the minimum balance to 0.1 DCR per user... and the sunday evening between 18h and midnight (yesterday so) its the cleanup, i "purge" my database by sending the low balances too

Lyddite

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:50:18 PM

Nice pool! Thanks!

With the current difficulty, solo mining is not really attractive for me.

Any pointers to the for or SPHminer that some are using?

I wonder if something needs to be restarted though. The last mined block has been showing up as "New" for quite a while now.

Code:
decred (decred)	0 DCR	256.392 k	7 653	5h ago	New

- Lyddite -
Epsylon3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 03:51:13 PM

i was testing some changes to reduce this problem, decred is a bit different about that (take time to send found blocks to the network).

I committed the final change today. But nothing related to the few blocks found.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: