Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:29:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bits-Pays.com Launched [150% for advertisers, Free Miner Game,Company shares]  (Read 27250 times)
balflearlee

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:39:07 PM

hi can we have a repurchase button once the Ads matured? so that we do not need to re-enter all the information again for repurchase.

thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitspays (OP)

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:49:39 AM

i have one question.In investors page it shows profit from 10000 satoshis and profit after is 15000.But i says that profit  shown is for banner advertising how is that possible when cheapest banner ad is 40000 satoshis?Look screen shot http://prntscr.com/mskkv3

We will eddit that in future.
Thank you for noticing us about this.
Best regards.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:58:22 AM

I have one question,  how we can earn from solve media captcha by implementing it in our own site? thx for any experience
We personaly did not had experience with them and dont know, we just guess that they show some sort of ads to user...
But again, we dont know as we did not used them.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:09:56 AM

hi can we have a repurchase button once the Ads matured? so that we do not need to re-enter all the information again for repurchase.

thanks.
Thats good idea, we will implement it in future.
Thank you for your interest.
holynik

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:33:57 PM

ADS "Ad Time Can not be Run!" And again and again and again, again
(IndexBitcoin PTP
PTP Rotator - Enjoy and Thanks for Watching Wink)

unable to continue
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:42:56 PM

ADS "Ad Time Can not be Run!" And again and again and again, again
(IndexBitcoin PTP
PTP Rotator - Enjoy and Thanks for Watching Wink)

unable to continue
It is probably because you do something wrong and if you would just ask us to help you, we really would.
Sad if you decide to leave before trying your best.
Anyway, best of luck to you.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:50:52 PM

Hello.
Just a reminder for those who are using our M Boost option to help your miner grow faster. As we mentioned before, coinhive will discontinue their services on 8th of March, that is in just couple days. If you have some balances in our miner helper module, please do withdraw them as we will be changing services provider and all your balances that are left will be reset as we do not hold them, only coinhive does and if it stops services then we will not be able to get your balance via script.
Again a reminder to not store your miner helper credits and collect them. Miner helper will still work for a day or so, but we will be soon replacing it with new system.
Your miner credits are not effected, only the ones that you have mined with your CPU power and did not converted to miner pending credits.
Basically in short, you can still mine while services are running but try to not keep to much credits.
Soon we will have new system ready for you and you will be able to work as usual.

Best regards.
Bits-Pays staff.
balflearlee

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:54:33 AM

great, i dont like coinhive as the antivirus will define it as some sort of virus or malware or whatever, then i cannot mine with my company pc.

hope the new system does not has same issue.
chuchu1637

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:27:00 AM

how do I know I have been rented in referal job?
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:28:10 AM

how do I know I have been rented in referal job?
You will see details in your Aplly page, as it is stated there.
Please check there.
Zixi98

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:43:31 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 09:54:42 AM by Zixi98

What about miner energy i don't see any explenation about and what to do with energy?

Edit: I  Found all!
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:20:42 AM

What about miner energy i don't see any explenation about and what to do with energy?

Edit: I  Found all!
We will soon add update info.
We just want to see for any error and if there is to fix them before posting update.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:54:55 PM

07/03/2019 Update:
New Miner Update. ENERGY Introduced.

Hi all, just a short update related to our miner game.
like we mentioned before, coinhive stoping their services on 8th of March and as we where using their captcha and miner, we had to change their script to something else.
Changing captcha did not go very smooth, we noticed many members did not liked a lot google recaptcha option. Thats why we have made some changes to our miner module. We have introduced "Miner Energy", many members are familiar with this as many games use that as a base parameter for game progress. Simply, energy is reproducing automatically with time and when user performs action on a game he/she uses that energy.
Some of that is in our game from now...
Still to get new map and collect pending miner balances, we still use captchas. But from now adding food or points to your tools are costing you energy. Energy is recovering automatically with time - 1 energy point in 1 hour. Energy can be gained automatically or manually in M Energy page under Miner section at the left members menu.

In order to upgrade tools fast, member will have to generate more energy manually, but if you just want to add food to your miner, you will have enough energy as it will recover faster then you can use it. But if you will need upgrade tools, please use manual options.
We would like to point that if you have more then 10 energy points, every manual pending balances collection will give you more. Basically each energy point after basic 10 is equal to 1%, for example 11 points means you will get 1% more from your collection. At the moment 11 Energy points is a maximum a member can have.
Energy is just one more ground element to implement even more unique features, we can not say what that it exactly at the moment, but we have great ideas. Like inventing more things with would help straighten your miner even more. Something like using your energy to discover new addons and then working to combine them, basically energy can be used to do so many things that we really don't even dare to predict what exciting updates we will implement in future...

One more, very important! --
We will be changing Boost module code and third party provider, that means that you need to convert your CPU mined credits to pending miner balances, just click button on a Boost page to collect them, as we don't keep those stats in our database and so when we will change to different services provider, your CPU mining starts from zero.
We will do changes there tomorrow March 8th, we dont know what time coinhive will not work so there could be some errors in morning, once we change code, everything will be working again.
One note about that, we have already implemented new scripts on our test server, but it seems one part of our new partner does not work properly. Setting throttle does not do nothing, it is always on max, we are working with the provider, but for the start it will not work, but you will still be able to control load by setting different number of threads to use.
Again, if you are mining with your own CPU by using Boost option or as otherwise known Miner Helper, please don't leave too much credits hanging in coinhive and keep on collecting them. Once we will change our code, you will again be able to help your miner as usual.

This coinhive thing had slowed us down for almost two weeks and we worked only on changes but not new features. Now once it is done with it, we will come back on working for improvements and new features. We have some small mini games in mind that we should  finish soon. We are working on ads without any frames too, as we see that becomes very popular lately and it should give advertisers more options. System to show from where your referrals come from is already in place and almost finished, referrals tracking module is in progress too. Basically a lot of things are happening here in office. You should see new things soon.
Keep your good work, keep on promoting and most important, keep on liking bits-pays program. We really enjoy working on it.

P.S. Some members asked where they could post payment proofs: Just anywhere basically, if you think posting proof on some program would help us in any way, please do post it then, any forum, monitoring program or where ever. The more visitors will see payment proofs, the bigger chance is he will register to our program. Thank you in advance for this.

Great Luck and Success to all of you.
Bits-Pays staff.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:00:26 PM

Shares are giving good profit.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:49:09 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2019, 08:59:45 AM by bitspays

Just to confirm that new Miner Boost script has been implemented. Now you can continue mining as usual. We will monitor its behavior and edit if needed. the ones who keep Boost window open in order to constantly mine, just refresh page and it should start mining again.
Setting mining power is available with number of threads as throttle is automatically set to 100%, but again, if you want to mine using less CPU just lower threads in settings and it will drop. We are waiting for a reply from provider to give us a solution regarding throttle set option.

Few other things...
We would like to point out to you about our share dividends, if you would look at buy shares page, you will see that only in 9 days after our last dividends distribution there is already more then 1,500,000 collected for next dividends. Next dividends should be very healthy... Just pointing out that holding shares is beneficial but in future it will get more and more beneficial...

Other small point we would like to bring forward: One one big forum we seen one post where our member is saying that we somehow lower chances of getting good percentage map with higher miner level. It is not fair towards us because we where trying to be transparent will all of you and give as much open information as possible in a safe frames for the business, as sure, we can not disclose absolutely everything as this could be good or very damaging for bits-pays depending on how users would look at things. And we wanted you all to know that we really don't have such a thing, at least til now, it is simple php rand function which is generating random results, actually here is the code:
if($isUpgraded){
   $mine_efficiancy = (rand(1,10) + 1) * 10;
   $total_credits = rand(10000,1000000) + (50000 * $minerLevel);
   $total_sat_mine = rand(1000,100000) + 10000;
}else{
   $mine_efficiancy = rand(1,10) * 10;
   $total_credits = rand(10000,1000000) + (20000 * $minerLevel);
   $total_sat_mine = rand(1000,100000);
}
We could leave that alone, but it was bugging us because we try to be fair with everyone and it is just not fair on us when people say things about us they don't really know that or have facts.

That's all for now. As mentioned in yesterdays post, we have a lot of things coming in future.
Best regards to all.
Bits-Pays staff.
balflearlee

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:01:18 PM

the website is now taking very long time to load, anyone experience the same as me?
i tried on both pc & android phone
louz

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:53:36 PM

Hello,is there anyone having a very slow progress to next miner level , i mean i'am at level 11 and these days sometimes when i collect pending credits i only have 1% progress while i had more than 450,000 pending credits to claim. The last time it occured it was this morning when i claimed i think more than 500,000 pending credits (mining from last night with 80% efficiency map) and before this post trying to claim more than 300.000 credits .Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english  Grin Grin.
Zixi98

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:49:25 PM

the website is now taking very long time to load, anyone experience the same as me?
i tried on both pc & android phone

Me too whatever i do i need to wait 2 3 min to load or even more
balflearlee

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:24:12 AM

Hello,is there anyone having a very slow progress to next miner level , i mean i'am at level 11 and these days sometimes when i collect pending credits i only have 1% progress while i had more than 450,000 pending credits to claim. The last time it occured it was this morning when i claimed i think more than 500,000 pending credits (mining from last night with 80% efficiency map) and before this post trying to claim more than 300.000 credits .Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english  Grin Grin.

i am lvl 13, from what i observe every 200k -300k will grow 1%.  yes it is a bit tough but for me still acceptable
louz

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:02:38 AM

i am lvl 13, from what i observe every 200k -300k will grow 1%.  yes it is a bit tough but for me still acceptable
Thank you for your response but for me there was one or two time with 500k or above i only had 1% grow which it should give i think 4% .I will have soon some 550k to claim and i'll see what happens.Thank you again for your response.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: