Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:12:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bits-Pays.com Launched [150% for advertisers, Free Miner Game,Company shares]  (Read 27250 times)
gasper27

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:36:17 PM

@gasper27
You would be surprizes what kind of technologies we have at our disposal...
That let us see many thing cheaters try to do.

The rest of your mesage is pointless, you dont know what else to say.
What point has your statement regarding previous contest referral stats, did not really understood. We have no limits on referrals so where are you heading with this one...?

You probably cant understand that your self, but you are making us more and more popular by keeping our topic active all the time, Thanks.

Because Greatbit has never withdrawn a payment and already has more than 4000 references.
The answer is logical is a false reference.

2000 references for 1,000,000 satoshis

with 2000 in coinpayu I gain 0.1 or 0.3 BTC
in many ptc they pay up to 0.3 BTC per 2000 referred in the contest

Greatbit is a fake user
Greatbit does not appear in the list of withdrawals of bitspays.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gasper27

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:43:33 PM

Follow the trap with the contest of references.
the same users always win
find the user greatbit in the payments list of bitspays has never withdrawn a payment and already won the contest twice, I think he has approximately 4000 references and has never withdrawn a payment
and the user Brudracz confessed in the forum that he is an administrator and is participating in the contest, does not appear in the payments list of bitspays

The bitspays place these false references so that the true ones arrive last.
and Greatbit will win again

Note: for accounts that bitspyas suspend, according to them, several accounts see ads from the same IP
it's a lie because when it comes to starting a session with other accounts with the same IP, bitspayss says it can not log in because this IP is already being used by another account

They win the referral contest from May 13 to June 13.
1) fearme666
2) Greatbit
3) Brudracz

of the prizes please gentlemen of bitspayss
unicorngirl

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 03:08:44 PM

They pay you the first time but as you grow your balance and income they block your account just to prevent you from withdrawing.

I've cashed out more than 4 million satoshi. Was just paid today. they still pay at higher levels.  They just don't pay members who violate TOS.

PikachuinBitcoin

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:20:11 PM

bitspays as 99% systems allow 1 account per person/IP. Sure you can open another account from mobile phone or diferent PC or via VPN, but is big chance that admin find this and block this accounts. I still dont understand why you dont accept this basic rule which is in terms and faq.

The IP is your home is the same for your phone or several computers that you have in your house are the same IP, the IP is the same in your home for your phone, table or computer, the IP is the same
The modem provides a single IP for all computers or telephones that connect to your home.
and you in the paragraph say that several people saw ads with the same IP
and that is impossible
Because when you try to login with multiple accounts using the same ip
bitspays says it can not log in because this IP is using another account
And here Nadien is talking about VPN.
closed the account because, according to you, several people saw ads with the same IP in the house
and that is impossible
you want me to send you photos so you can see that I'm not lying
Friend are you using Static IP or DYNAMIC IP ? Static remains same and Dynamic changes
gasper27

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:33:01 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 03:55:10 PM by gasper27

bitspays as 99% systems allow 1 account per person/IP. Sure you can open another account from mobile phone or diferent PC or via VPN, but is big chance that admin find this and block this accounts. I still dont understand why you dont accept this basic rule which is in terms and faq.

The IP is your home is the same for your phone or several computers that you have in your house are the same IP, the IP is the same in your home for your phone, table or computer, the IP is the same
The modem provides a single IP for all computers or telephones that connect to your home.
and you in the paragraph say that several people saw ads with the same IP
and that is impossible
And here Nadien is talking about VPN.
closed the account because, according to you, several people saw ads with the same IP in the house
and that is impossible
you want me to send you photos so you can see that I'm not lying
Friend are you using Static IP or DYNAMIC IP ? Static remains same and Dynamic changes

It does not have to see if the IP is static or dynamic.
My IP is dynamic, that depends on what your Internet provider gives you.

But Bitspays say that several people saw the ad using the same IP and that is impossible.
When you open the section with multiple accounts that use the same IP, bitspayss says that it can not start another section with this IP, another account is using this IP
unicorngirl

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 04:44:26 PM

Bitspay's sequrity is bad.They run after your internet ip rather than you PC.For instance in my home there are four laptops mine and my brother's and a wifi, by the time I came across bitspays I told my brothers to join the site as my referrals but when they join the site all bitspays think is I cheated because bitspays uses your internet ip to track you rather than your laptop.According to bitspays for me and my brothers to use the site we have to have four diffrent internet connection which is unaffordable and restricts bitspay's number of users.But instead if they  track your pc we all can use the site and cheaters wouldn't be a problem like adbtc. Since that is not how bitspays operate, when family joins the site through the same internet connection they block your account.This way bitspays is pushing hard working users away and restricting number of users just because you are on the same internet connection, can you imagin facebook ,youtube and other sites operating like bitspay.Its like my brother can't have facebook account just because he is on the same internet connection as I am.I am still so frustrated for losing my old facebook account over bitspays just to get blocked on bitspay the next day

Bits Pays policy is clearly stated in the TOS  which you agreed to when you opened your account. It also is stated in the FAQ.  Most PTC and earning websites have a similar policy. You violated the TOS. You agreed to the TOS before opening your account. This is 100% your doing, not Bits Pays.
brudracz

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:14:35 PM

he talking shits. I am withdraw 2x (1 is today request) but many members dont withdraw, because building account - minimum deposit for 140% investment plan is 2M satoshi - than is logic that many users dont withdraw. I have 2 active inframe ads + I was buy few flash ads.

here are my stats: https://pasteboard.co/IexfI7u.png

I think that for maybe 1 month old account is not bad :-)

btw fearme666 - ads from this guy I find many times in adbtc - its very active promoter.

btw in coinpayu I have 653 refs - sure not all are active, but with 2K refs you cant earn 0.3 BTC on commisions, maybe in dreams. If all refs from 2K will be active, you will earn with upgrade maby 0.2-0.3, but if you are promoter, you know that active is normally 10-30% refs and with time this number go down.

unicorngirl

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 05:25:05 PM

he talking shits. I am withdraw 2x (1 is today request) but many members dont withdraw, because building account - minimum deposit for 140% investment plan is 2M satoshi - than is logic that many users dont withdraw. I have 2 active inframe ads + I was buy few flash ads.

here are my stats: https://pasteboard.co/IexfI7u.png

I think that for maybe 1 month old account is not bad :-)

btw fearme666 - ads from this guy I find many times in adbtc - its very active promoter.

btw in coinpayu I have 653 refs - sure not all are active, but with 2K refs you cant earn 0.3 BTC on commisions, maybe in dreams. If all refs from 2K will be active, you will earn with upgrade maby 0.2-0.3, but if you are promoter, you know that active is normally 10-30% refs and with time this number go down.

Nice stats.  I have like 42 ref at Bits Pays but most are from my channel  . Roughly 10 are active  everyday, some are buying ads, another 10 or so are sporadically active.  But yeah in any program expect a 10-20% active rate. It is just the way it is. Smiley
brudracz

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:30:40 PM

thanks

finally is not important how many refs you have. You can invite your friends or followers and with small amount refs you can get nice commisions or you can promote in PTC sites etc. have more refs but small investors, advertisers etc and its about luck too :-)
unicorngirl

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 05:34:08 PM

thanks

finally is not important how many refs you have. You can invite your friends or followers and with small amount refs you can get nice commisions or you can promote in PTC sites etc. have more refs but small investors, advertisers etc and its about luck too :-)

Yeah I made about 420k satoshi from my ref so far.  I am more of a quality vs  quantity  promoter and I teach my referrals tips and strategies on my channel so they have an idea of what they want to do with BP. 
Zixi98

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:15:44 PM

They pay you the first time but as you grow your balance and income they block your account just to prevent you from withdrawing.

I've cashed out more than 4 million satoshi. Was just paid today. they still pay at higher levels.  They just don't pay members who violate TOS.

How you manage to earn that much  Shocked Shocked Shocked
I have small youtube channel really small and managed to invite over 60 referrals.Imagine what someone with 100k subs can do.
unicorngirl

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 07:00:36 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 07:23:37 PM by unicorngirl

I've cashed out more than 4 million satoshi. Was just paid today. they still pay at higher levels.  They just don't pay members who violate TOS.

How you manage to earn that much  Shocked Shocked Shocked
I have small youtube channel really small and managed to invite over 60 referrals.Imagine what someone with 100k subs can do.

I have 10 active inframe ads at 100 satoshi each running at all times. I also have rented referrals and purchased revenue packs.  I actually put in 5.7 million satoshi (over 3 months, not all at once) so I haven't cashed out all that I put in yet as I am using those funds to build my account. I usually do small withdrawals regularly so i can show my team that I am getting paid regularly. I also have some active referrals which helps.  Mostly those funds are from what I put into Bits Pays and continue to rebuy inframe ads when they expire.  Over the next couple of weeks I will likely withdraw my funds until I am in profit 100%, but I need to keep some funds in right now to continue to build, rent more referrals and be sure I have active inframe ads.  For example when my in frame ads expire they will be worth 3 million satoshi total (I accidentally posted one inframe ad at 10 satoshi that is why that number is not close to 3.3 million) I will rebuy inframe ads and cashout the profit. I am also in profit from rented referrals as well  but I will keep renting until I am maxed out at 500. then I will start saving for the next level of upgrade  (I am currently a premium member). at this point I will be able to do that without putting in more funds if I work the system while withdrawing a portion of my profits.

It is a lot of shuffling around and math etc but to me this is a fun way to earn.

I am also working on a splash page (I just need to make a good intro video which is what I am struggling with ) and will be promoting beyond my warm market soon. By the end of the month I will have ads for Bits Pays running 24/7 on high traffic advertising sites.
brudracz

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:58:20 PM

my username is 2x on withdrawal page.

btw. is logic that some members building account - purchasing shares, inframe ads with cashback etc.
is logic that in contest is few users very time - if someone is active promoter and can get 500, 1000 or more refs, he will do this more times - every month. Or you will jump to 1 contest, win and dont jump to next contest?

stop spamming here, I will report your posts, because you just copy and paste same posts again and again. You dont have account here so I dont know why you spamming here still. Try find diferent system better for you, here in bits pay is no space for you.
gasper27

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:42:39 PM

btw. is logic that some members building account - purchasing shares, inframe ads with cashback etc.
is logic that in contest is few users very time - if someone is active promoter and can get 500, 1000 or more refs, he will do this more times - every month. Or you will jump to 1 contest, win and dont jump to next contest?

stop spamming here, I will report your posts, because you just copy and paste same posts again and again. You dont have account here so I dont know why you spamming here still. Try find diferent system better for you, here in bits pay is no space for you.

You can have 2 user names
amazing
or it will be a big lie
To generate 1000 or 2000 references, you must pay around $ 500 in advertising sites, to only earn 1,000,000 satoshis or less in a contest.
I think it's better to invest in the packages or in the rent of referrals.
Because at the end of those direct references, only 2 or 4 percent remains active.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:53:03 PM

Bitspay's sequrity is bad.They run after your internet ip rather than you PC.For instance in my home there are four laptops mine and my brother's and a wifi, by the time I came across bitspays I told my brothers to join the site as my referrals but when they join the site all bitspays think is I cheated because bitspays uses your internet ip to track you rather than your laptop.According to bitspays for me and my brothers to use the site we have to have four diffrent internet connection which is unaffordable and restricts bitspay's number of users.But instead if they  track your pc we all can use the site and cheaters wouldn't be a problem like adbtc. Since that is not how bitspays operate, when family joins the site through the same internet connection they block your account.This way bitspays is pushing hard working users away and restricting number of users just because you are on the same internet connection, can you imagin facebook ,youtube and other sites operating like bitspay.Its like my brother can't have facebook account just because he is on the same internet connection as I am.I am still so frustrated for losing my old facebook account over bitspays just to get blocked on bitspay the next day

Oldest excuse in the books. Scammers use the same excuse when they get caught on Bitcointalk using multiple accounts to join campaigns/bounties. It's like that for many, many websites, they will only allow 1 IP and it's quite easy to understand why, otherwise if you have 10 laptops, you could just have 9 refs on yourself and get a ton of free money on many websites.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:23:42 PM

DO NOT TRUST BIT-PAY THEY REFUSE TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS ABOUT WHERE THEIR REVENUE IS COMING FROM

Firstly the person running this thread is EXTREMELY RUDE This thread is meant to come and ask questions, they welcomed us to ask questions yet mine were not answered and why?? Because they didnt want to answer them so they made a really shitty excuse which was a rude as hell excuse if it was even legit. Basically telling me I am not important and they wont answer me. Even though they just invited us to ask things. So something clearly is not right no matter which side is the truth. Very odd.... Murky waters..... Where there is smoke there is fire....

150% ROI??? PONZI!!!!! You saying you going to pay me 50% on what I earn in like a few months?? Obvious ponzi. Where else will the money come from besides new investors. Ad networks do not pay out that much to come close to covering that. Infact we paying for advertising which you going to be giving back to us plus 50% so where the hell is this 50% coming from??? Have you got a magical money factory we don't know about it?
I already am reading accusations against bit-pays on the forum, there is even a topic. You spend more time worrying about someone and his tiny little amount of bitcoin then someone like me who brings in the big guns. If you can't answer these questions then what?? You got a goose that lays gold eggs or something??

the 150% ROI is revenue share which is 99.9% a ponzi. By nature you are entering dangerous territory. Revenue share is a haven for scammers its been proven over and over and over again.
So if I deposit 1 btc you will pay me back 1.5btc?? Bullshit sorry.

@Mike Mayor
Seems harsh responce, but we understand you.
However the most questions are answered in our featured asked questions, maybe thats why we ignored your question or it could be we had a lot of work and just did not had time, then new issues come up and we end up here. In any case, we respect your decision, just sad you acting a little harsh...
In any case, best of luck.

You understand nothing. Now you basically just telling me my questions were not important when it says on your website to come talk to you here if there is an issue. What features questions section?? Is a link so hard?? You answered stupid questions people had but not mine. You are hiding something and all you doing is proving it. I've been here a long time.

You have just admit you do not have the time to help customers so you lying basically. Good job. You think I am harsh?? Lol.... You must be new.

You are rude AF.

I have also proved you are hiding something because you dodged all my questions. You making yourself look so bad.

There are no answers to my questions anywhere that is why I asked them to begin with. Do not insult my intelligence.

You making enemies dude. Not smart.

brudracz

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:47:57 PM

DO NOT TRUST BIT-PAY THEY REFUSE TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS ABOUT WHERE THEIR REVENUE IS COMING FROM

Firstly the person running this thread is EXTREMELY RUDE This thread is meant to come and ask questions, they welcomed us to ask questions yet mine were not answered and why?? Because they didnt want to answer them so they made a really shitty excuse which was a rude as hell excuse if it was even legit. Basically telling me I am not important and they wont answer me. Even though they just invited us to ask things. So something clearly is not right no matter which side is the truth. Very odd.... Murky waters..... Where there is smoke there is fire....

150% ROI??? PONZI!!!!! You saying you going to pay me 50% on what I earn in like a few months?? Obvious ponzi. Where else will the money come from besides new investors. Ad networks do not pay out that much to come close to covering that. Infact we paying for advertising which you going to be giving back to us plus 50% so where the hell is this 50% coming from??? Have you got a magical money factory we don't know about it?
I already am reading accusations against bit-pays on the forum, there is even a topic. You spend more time worrying about someone and his tiny little amount of bitcoin then someone like me who brings in the big guns. If you can't answer these questions then what?? You got a goose that lays gold eggs or something??

the 150% ROI is revenue share which is 99.9% a ponzi. By nature you are entering dangerous territory. Revenue share is a haven for scammers its been proven over and over and over again.
So if I deposit 1 btc you will pay me back 1.5btc?? Bullshit sorry.

@Mike Mayor
Seems harsh responce, but we understand you.
However the most questions are answered in our featured asked questions, maybe thats why we ignored your question or it could be we had a lot of work and just did not had time, then new issues come up and we end up here. In any case, we respect your decision, just sad you acting a little harsh...
In any case, best of luck.

You understand nothing. Now you basically just telling me my questions were not important when it says on your website to come talk to you here if there is an issue. What features questions section?? Is a link so hard?? You answered stupid questions people had but not mine. You are hiding something and all you doing is proving it. I've been here a long time.

You have just admit you do not have the time to help customers so you lying basically. Good job. You think I am harsh?? Lol.... You must be new.

You are rude AF.

I have also proved you are hiding something because you dodged all my questions. You making yourself look so bad.

There are no answers to my questions anywhere that is why I asked them to begin with. Do not insult my intelligence.

You making enemies dude. Not smart.

I put money into many ponzi sites which working more than 2 years and earn nice money + high quality traffic from revshares.

But idea here is very simple - you cant earn 150% in some time frame like 2 weeks. All depend just on number of active users with AP and many users dont have AP for clicking all ads.

I was buy 1 inframe ads 3 weeks ago (approx) - 10 satoshi clicks and I will get return after 2 months, maybe more. But site generate some money from popups, banners etc. Another iframe ads I have with higher price - return will be faster, but still is it very slow. Here is many more options than in standard revshares - upgrades, miner game where you can spend money, many advertising options etc. Also I know that admin is in diversity funds (revshare working more than 2 years), he can generate commisions, not just income from ads and sales.

I cant count if is it ponzi or not, but if is, than can working many next months. Btw - admin sold shares, I dont know how many, 200K, 500K, dont know, but shares is another good income for site for some time. And dont forget - 150% is just from banners, but admin can regulate number of shows and return depend on clicks so you can get 120, 130, 140 or 150% after 2, 3, 5, 10 months and this site can cover from other sources of income.

You are talking just about investment, you can use site as free - thousands of peoples from poor countries clicking on sites where can click 200, 300, 500 satoshi daily, here they can earn more. You can use site for advertising. You dont need invest.

sorry for my bad english.
brudracz

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:55:19 PM

You can have 2 user names
amazing
or it will be a big lie
To generate 1000 or 2000 references, you must pay around $ 500 in advertising sites, to only earn 1,000,000 satoshis or less in a contest.
I think it's better to invest in the packages or in the rent of referrals.
Because at the end of those direct references, only 2 or 4 percent remains active.

I am not talking about 2 usernames. You wrote, that my username is not on payment proof page - its not true, you can find my username 2x between payments, because I get 2 payments - many members get more payments. - another lie from your side.

1000 or 2000 refrences I can get for max. 100 USD, everyone use diferent methods, someone using PTC sites, someone using attractive landing pages, someone using free ads, someone own site or faucet and promoting free, someone have youtube channel or promoting site in FB groups etc. Some promoters have big groups on telegram etc. I am not good promoter and must using paid ads, but really not paying too much. For example - from bits pays I can get traffic for free and get some profit too = free referrals on diferent site + some money for me - cost of advertising is 0. And revshare sites is more = you can promote your reflink before thousands of visitors for free. I am using more ways for getting referrals.

But I still dont understand why you are talking about other peoples, talk about you, about your success. Just unsuccessful peoples still talking about others.

If you cant understand how someone can get thousands referrals, start working and stop trolling here.

You can use many ways - build your youtube channel, facebook group etc. or you can buy ads, get referrals on more sites and income from sites you can turn in ads, you dont need too much money if you are little bit clever. But if you will spend all your time here with trolling, you cant get referrals.
Sultan17

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:59:07 PM

I think bitspays is making new enemies everyday.They(admins) don't even know how to handle customers.You better watch out  bitspays you can't keep scamming people
brudracz

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:07:04 PM

I think bitspays is making new enemies everyday.They(admins) don't even know how to handle customers.You better watch out  bitspays you can't keep scamming people
3 problematic guys here from 40K+ users - i think that admin know how to handle customers.

Alexa rank growing, more advertisers using system, I think that this is dream for most of admins :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: