Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bits-Pays.com Launched [150% for advertisers, Free Miner Game,Company shares]  (Read 27250 times)
holynik

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:34:30 AM

Another question. I pressed withdraw, the system limits 20 000 Satoshi. It means the accumulation of for example, 100,000 Satoshi I'm doing 5 conclusions and pay 5 times the fee? And how often can withdrawals be made? This information is not in the help section.
Did not really understood your question...
When setting your withdraw you can set how much fees you are wiling to pay in order to receive it faster, fees can be from 0% to 10% from the requested amount. Please take a much better look and read information on page.

This is towards your previous miner tools issue:
Understood. Now it is clear.
We will look in to this to improve UX in future.
Thank you for your feedback.
The question would be that you can not specify the amount of withdrawal, 20 000 Satoshi static. On balance it was 21K Satoshi, to withdraw 20K Satoshi. I write through the translator, it is not always clear
1K Satoshi remained on the balance sheet
How often is withdrawal allowed? This is an additional question.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitspays (OP)

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:57:45 AM

Another question. I pressed withdraw, the system limits 20 000 Satoshi. It means the accumulation of for example, 100,000 Satoshi I'm doing 5 conclusions and pay 5 times the fee? And how often can withdrawals be made? This information is not in the help section.
When setting your withdraw you can set how much fees you are wiling to pay in order to receive it faster, fees can be from 0% to 10% from the requested amount. Please take a much better look and read information on page.

The question would be that you can not specify the amount of withdrawal, 20 000 Satoshi static. On balance it was 21K Satoshi, to withdraw 20K Satoshi. I write through the translator, it is not always clear
We will look in to this issue.
You can request your withdraws as often as you want, the only thing is that you can not have pending payments already. That is once your payment is completed, you can instantly request your next one if you have more then minimum payout amount in your account balance (20,000 satoshis or more)

Best regards.
nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:18:25 PM

Hey i was wondering how often does the dividends gets added to share holders account?
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:00:43 PM

Hey i was wondering how often does the dividends gets added to share holders account?
At the moment it is once a month, just because we are still very new program, but I think from next month we will be distributing dividends as soon as we will hit about a 1,000,000 colected, to make dividends more often for holders.
Our plan for future about 2 to 4 times per month, but this is only what we would like to...
lycans37

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:07:26 PM

https://imgur.com/a/FHB4Ll1
check on this image , the 1st bar is the amount of fees u willing to paid
and the 2nd bar to slide the amount u wan to withdraw
hope this help ^^
Nik735

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:28:45 PM

Great project! Very innovative idea !!! And most importantly, it does not look like everyone else !!!
nubbins7

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:34:41 PM

Trying to figure out how the 150% back on the banner ads work on Bits-Pays i purchased
80000 Sats worth of banner advertising it ran out in the first day and i only earned 10800 Sats in
advertising profits i should have 80000 Sats Plus the 10800 Sats correct? because i cant see where
you are earning 150%.
balflearlee

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:47:41 AM

Trying to figure out how the 150% back on the banner ads work on Bits-Pays i purchased
80000 Sats worth of banner advertising it ran out in the first day and i only earned 10800 Sats in
advertising profits i should have 80000 Sats Plus the 10800 Sats correct? because i cant see where
you are earning 150%.

lolz u should read carefully before buy the ads, the earning is count by the number of clicks u had received. u can turns out losing if u received just few clicks.
chuchu1637

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:11:31 AM

hello,  may I know what advertising method is allowed to get referrals ? such as traffic exchange,  paid to sign up,  ptc ads etc?
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:00:27 PM

hello,  may I know what advertising method is allowed to get referrals ? such as traffic exchange,  paid to sign up,  ptc ads etc?
During referral contest it is not allowed to buy referrals in any way.
What I want to say that if you want to participate in referral contests then you are not allowed to do that, otherwise any options are valid, just if we will notice you or someone getting referrals in a forbidden way, we will just exlcude them from contest results page.
Self referring or any fake people registrations are not allowed, just wanted to mention that in case some questions regarding this  Wink
chuchu1637

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:35:52 PM

thx, that is traffic exchange and ptc ads allowed for promotion ?
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:24:27 PM

thx, that is traffic exchange and ptc ads allowed for promotion ?
Yes.
Thank you for your interest in our program.
chuchu1637

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:39:58 AM

thx,  I will  use 1easybitcoin and freeadvertisingforyou to do promotion using free traffic exchange credits and banner credits !
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:47:31 AM

15/03/2019 Rented Referrals Beta V2 Update:

Hi all. Hope you are doing great.
We have a big update for rented referrals system --
We monitor this module closely and we have few rented referrals our self. We have noticed some flows in system, basically we did not anticipated that there will be some members that don't care about others and apply for a hired referral job but don't bother to click any ads or in any way contribute to a member who has hired them, they or just dont know what the hell is that, or just after their 30% reward. This update will change that. Few major improvements has been made, please read the following.
Lets start from start as a lot has changed to rented referrals module and if you are participating in it in any way, it is Very Important for you to read following.
-- First of all applying for a rented referral job is changed. That is: Stats will be collected from the last 7 days of your earnings from ads and deposits, related to that amount price will be set automatically to 80% for Premium members and 30% for Standard, you are not able any more to adjust your own price, it is set automatically by script. You just need to confirm that you want to be listed in the rented referrals market. In the rented referrals market, only members who updated their application in last 7 days, will be listed, so if you want to be listed, please update your application minimum one time per 7 days to be active in a listings. Once you update your listing, you are instantly added to market, no need to wait for next week now. Application will be automatically disabled if you did not updated it in the last 7 days. That's making sure that only fresh applications are listed in market. Update your application now if you have not did that in last 7 days.
From now, in order to receive your 30% reward, you will need to earn a minimum 80% back to your employer of the price paid for you, if you earn less then that by the time rental period expires, sorry but you will not receive 30% reward. Plus, you will get rankings based on how much you will earn for your employer. Earning less then 10% will assign 1 rank point, earning less then 50% 2 rank points, earning less then 80% 3 rank points, more then 80% and less then 120% 4 rank points, more then 120% 5 rank points. Naturally if your avg rank will be 3 or less, there is almost zero chances to be rented and earn a lot more then you would usually.

-- Insurance trigger on rented referrals has been introduced! If you plan or would like to rent referrals, that's one of the best news for you! Please read following: We have implemented a funds loss insurance trigger. If your rented referral will not earn you a minimum of 80% of your paid price for him you will be refunded back 20% of paid price, if referral earn less then 50% then 40% of paid price goes back and if you earn less then 10% from that referral an 80% refund will be credited to your account. Please note that what you earn from him during rental period is already yours and refunds will be as an additional funds to you. Insurance funds will be credited to your purchase balance after rented referral expires. This way you can be assured that you will not loose much if any of your referrals decides to have a break and stop working. But in most cases you would probably win more then paid, this is just done to make sure everyone is paid fair.
Before was announced that employers will be able to give rankings, we have changed this to automatic mode, system will evaluate how much a rented referral earned to employer and give ranking based on that.
This and more information can be found in our featured asked questions page, all information related to rented referrals has been added there.

-- Other updates --
As some of you already noticed, payment proof page and login ads has been added. Payment proof page display last 200 completed cashouts. You can find latest processed payment link in footer or on home page.
Login ads are viewed each time member is logging it to their account and can be viewed unlimited times, ads are open in a new window without any frames so advertisers can advertise all sort of programs there as long as they fallow moral standards. And it is one of the cheapest way of advertise for a great results.

We would like to mention that Flash Ads advertising prices will increase a little soon, we are already providing one of the cheapest advertising with such great results it was clear we think that eventually price has to increase. We plan to increase price at about 10% to 20%, but this is not in action yet so you still can purchase flash ads at the ordinary price, but we just want to note that soon price will increase.
More advertising and earning methods are coming, we already are working on few more features, hopefully soon will integrate them, along with few miner updates.

More security features will be soon implemented, so if you are trying to cheat our system we suggest to stop in a shortest time possible as you might run in some issues in future, just a friendly advise...

Again, we are working on a full speed now so you should expect a lot to be added to our program.

Best regards to all our members and visitors. Hope best of success for all of you.
Bits-Pays Team.
swerver

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:24:14 AM

you are earning 150%.

You got a better ROI than I did.  I bought 1000 flash ads and didn't get a single satoshi back.
https://imgur.com/TFvkVCa
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:20:48 AM

you are earning 150%.

You got a better ROI than I did.  I bought 1000 flash ads and didn't get a single satoshi back.
https://imgur.com/TFvkVCa
Return rule does not apply for FlashAds
Please read information on website, everything is explained already.
I think we have more information on site then most of websites. Please take a moment to read info provided.
nubbins7

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:03:58 PM

you are earning 150%.

lolz u should read carefully before buy the ads, the earning is count by the number of clicks u had received. u can turns out losing if u received just few clicks.

Yeah lol thanks new with reshares guess i wont be using the banner ads like that only
when really needed.
hasanrooney

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 08:47:39 PM

very good site , they are paying me 20000 satoshi last week
balflearlee

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:16:20 AM

anyone been hired as RR? I still an open agent and noone hire me  Tongue Tongue
As I checked on RR page, only less than 250 referrals available for rent....why so little
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:27:18 AM

anyone been hired as RR? I still an open agent and noone hire me  Tongue Tongue
As I checked on RR page, only less than 250 referrals available for rent....why so little
At the moment only Premium members can hire members, thats why there are not that much rented. Another reason is that this system is in Beta stage and most members are testing it with little referrals. And the fact that there are so little referrals for rent is a good thing, that means that we did not just threw in all users in the pool and gave a bunch of inactive employees to hire, instead only members who take time and apply for apllication are listed, plus only members that updated their application in last 7 days are listed. We do all the things to make only active members enter the rental pool. Sure, only from members them self depends what the final outcome is...
From the very first day we try to give our users the control over everything they do, we put in place a lot of notifications and information as open as possible for users to see everything and decide them self how and what actions to take. We want users to be involved in our program and not just login, click ads and leave, we want them to start thinking of how to make the best of what we offer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: