Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:48:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bits-Pays.com Launched [150% for advertisers, Free Miner Game,Company shares]  (Read 27250 times)
Uttec

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:46:02 PM

Can you withdraw your ''purchase balance''?
No you can not.
Purchase balance is only for purchases.

Is there a guide on how the miner game works?

I have many videos on mine youtube channel about BitsPays buts its on Serbian language
Give me the link, please!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitspays (OP)

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:43:45 AM

Hello all.

First: Contest winners where finalized and rewarded with prizes. Couple winners did not had flash ad set so please contact us and ask for instruction as we need to give you free flash ad credits.
One more time we want to thank you all for participating, those results where outstanding!
New contest will start at 13th of May and will run for one full month.

Important! We had an error in system, left from two days ago when our web was offline for few hours for mysql error. This error was causing users to be credited more then one time from their completed InFrame adverts. This error has been fixed now, but the reason it was fixed only now is because this error was a silent one and only users who where credited more then they should have noticed that. Happily there is couple users who where honest and informed us about this error. A very big thanks to you guys.
Because of this error, users who earned much more then they had to, will notice today their balances where adjusted accordingly, before you start judging us please note that your payout requests where paid and your still pending requests will be paid, even if that funds where not gained in a fully legal way. Other thing is that we have not removed your purchases made with those funds, and as most of you purchased more inframe ads, that means at the end you will still gain more as 10% to 20% will be your profit from no efforts or your own money.
As we said, your purchases are active, but we would like to ask your permission to remove them if you allow. If you want, keep it, but we would be really thankful if you could contact us and let us remove those purchases which you purchased from those funds, this is not necessary or required, we are just asking friendly, remember that it will cost us additionally as our users will watch those ads and will earn money for them and at the end it will still cost us a lot.
If talk honestly, we would not be removing those illegal funds, but the price was just too high, in total there was more then 15,000,000 satoshis gained this way and so it is more then 15,000,000 sat out of program reserves, plus all the amount for inframe ads clicked by our users. So if you could allow us to remove some or all of your inframe ads purchased with illegal funds, we would be really grateful. Please let us know by contacting us.

Thank you all in advance.
Bits-Pays Team.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:57:27 PM

Attention all!!

I use this site and I want to use it for advertising since making money while you advertise to like two birds with one stone and not many places allow for such earnings.

However I made a very important post 2 pages back asking all the important questions I see noone asking. These questions should be asked by anyone investing money. YOu want to know if you gonna get a return, you need to know exactly how that return will happen so you can plan. Unfortunately I was ignored straight out which irritates the hell out of me.

Good job Bit-Pay for straight out ignoring my messages. This shows you are rude and perhaps hiding something. Transparency is best and if you can't do that then I don't see why anyone should invest.

I spend time asking my questions and you just ignored me. Just based on that I recommend people stay the hell away from this and invest elsewhere.

bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:28:52 PM

@Mike Mayor
Seems harsh responce, but we understand you.
However the most questions are answered in our featured asked questions, maybe thats why we ignored your question or it could be we had a lot of work and just did not had time, then new issues come up and we end up here. In any case, we respect your decision, just sad you acting a little harsh...
In any case, best of luck.
fearme666

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:09:28 PM

Thank you very much Bitspays for the contest prizes !

3 million satoshis is worth a lot, and I got all the other bonuses too + 10.000 shares worth another 2 million satoshis at the current price.

I also know that what I cashed out right now will also arrive in my wallet because it always happened this way.

Many many thanks for being honest and respectful.

fearme666
Jonnes

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:24:26 AM

bits-pays is a scam

hello, I'm the gaspartino user in bits-pays
I will say in the Facebook groups and in the PTC forums that Bits-Pays does not pay.
and I have proof in images that Bit-Pays did not pay me anymore
Pay up to 10 percent of the shipping so they do not pay me
Send me a picture of the shipment you made to my bitcoin address

the first payments paid me but the last payment of 502321 satoshis did not pay me anymore
and it does not answer my messages
this is the test image
https://i.ibb.co/Y7fPHdW/gurdar.png

this is my bitcoin address in blockchain
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1CoAbUX4CLj8MwbibsCr2M6k4A8AthZYFc

and clearly the payment never arrived

Your transaction is there but not yet confirmed mate. Just relax before shouting out scam Roll Eyes
unicorngirl

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 05:42:32 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 06:47:25 AM by unicorngirl

bits-pays is a scam

I will say in the Facebook groups and in the PTC forums that Bits-Pays does not pay.

the first payments paid me but the last payment of 502321 satoshis did not pay me anymore
this is the test image

You have been scam screaming all day even just minutes since your account showed as paid.  As you can see your transaction is on the blockchain, it just hasn't confirmed.  I explained this several times to you in chat that some wallets do not display transactions until they have been confirmed. Also it can take time hours sometimes days for transactions to appear depending on network congestion miner fees, etc.  Do some research before slandering Bits Pays for no valid reason.  You should apologize and think twice before accusing anyone of scamming you because you don't understand how things work.
elvincio

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:46:22 AM

Hi, I have problems every time I open a flash ads, the timer doesn't work and I lose the satoshi... the message is "Ad Time Can not be Run!"
PikachuinBitcoin

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:04:46 AM

bits-pays is a scam

this is the test image

Friend read, check your wallet and take back that red tag - one more chance for you... ask them apology - this is not good practice
rdd

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:22:55 AM

Great program!
Nowhere else did I have such a surf/click ratio in my benefit -with an average of 140 clicks in Bits-Pays I get 1000 hits to my links !!!!  Smiley ..and i'm a FREE member !
 Question : member with InFrame Ads - 1 lvl and member with InFrame Ads - 3 lvl  - they see the same ads or ?
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:37:33 AM

Great program!
Nowhere else did I have such a surf/click ratio in my benefit -with an average of 140 clicks in Bits-Pays I get 1000 hits to my links !!!!  Smiley ..and i'm a FREE member !
 Question : member with InFrame Ads - 1 lvl and member with InFrame Ads - 3 lvl  - they see the same ads or ?

Thank you for your positive feedback.
And yes, all users receive the same InFrame ads. That level is just for your daily bonus amount. What levels you see in D Bnus, it is only for your daily bonus, it is not effecting nothing else.

Best regards.
elvincio

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:01:55 AM

Hi, I have problems every time I open a flash ads, the timer doesn't work and I lose the satoshi... the message is "Ad Time Can not be Run!"

open one add at a time, and let the add run before you click on the next add. it works

Yes, I opened only one, now it's working fine, thank you.
gasper27

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:53:14 PM

Bits-Pays is a scam

Bits-pays closed my account for a payment that I claimed and in my account I invested 188,000 satoshis in one of their packages
And I had some actions and all that did not pay me.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:05:54 PM

Bit-Pay is a scam

Bit-pay closed my account for a payment that I claimed and in my account I invested 188,000 satoshis in one of their packages
Really...?!
You still continuing with this one?
You have already called us this way, for that your account got suspended and you hope to use our services again? Really?
Just to remind you, you said that we did not paid you when actually your payment was just pending in a blockchain network which you later received.
Again, you still think that we could activate your account after that?
We are trying to be as honest as posible and give everyone second chance, but we just can not give you one...
gasper27

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:31:37 PM

Bit-Pay is a scam

Bit-pay closed my account for a payment that I claimed and in my account I invested 188,000 satoshis in one of their packages
Really...?!
You have already called us this way, for that your account got suspended and you hope to use our services again? Really?
Just to remind you, you said that we did not paid you when actually your payment was just pending in a blockchain network which you later received.
We are trying to be as honest as posible and give everyone second chance, but we just can not give you one...

But I deleted the first topic in the forum about payment.
my intention was to apologize
and I still had investment in bits
I was going to post a topic in the forum, apologizing and saying that Bitpays if paid
but you closed my account
Or return me the investment of 188,000 satoshis that I made in bits-pay
unicorngirl

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 03:05:09 PM

Bit-Pay is a scam

Really...?!

I was going to post a topic in the forum, apologizing and saying that Bitpays if paid

You not only posted here, but you spammed the internal chat system with "Bits Pays is a scam" and claiming that support ignored you when the fact was they did not ignore you. They answered your first ticket. You continuously posited that BP was a scam in this chat for hours even though other member myself included were trying to help you understand that you were paid and transactions can take a while to show up.  you still insisted on calling them a scam even though you just requested payout. You didn't even wait 24 hours. I don't think you waited one hour before you started this.

This is a good lesson for you to learn. think twice before shouting scam, harassing the support team and making the internal chat system frustrating and stressful for other members, all with no valid reason. You were paid as promised but you just had to cause a scene. You damaged Bits Pays reputation with your false allegations.  If I were the admin I would have banned you too.   You received more than you put in. If you put in 180k satoshi your payout yesterday was way more than that and you have had several other payments. I would consider yourself lucky on that.
gasper27

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:48:52 PM

Bit-Pay is a scam

Really...?!

You not only posted here, but you spammed the internal chat system with "Bits Pays is a scam" and claiming that support ignored you when the fact was they did not ignore you. They answered your first ticket. You continuously posited that BP was a scam in this chat for hours even though other member myself included were trying to help you understand that you were paid and transactions can take a while to show up.  you still insisted on calling them a scam even though you just requested payout. You didn't even wait 24 hours. I don't think you waited one hour before you started this.

This is a good lesson for you to learn. think twice before shouting scam, harassing the support team and making the internal chat system frustrating and stressful for other members, all with no valid reason. You were paid as promised but you just had to cause a scene. You damaged Bits Pays reputation with your false allegations.  If I were the admin I would have banned you too.   You received more than you put in. If you put in 180k satoshi your payout yesterday was way more than that and you have had several other payments. I would consider yourself lucky on that.

unicorngirl and how do you know everything?

I worked for that
and I claim what is mine
In bitspays they do not give me anything for free.
I receive between 400 and 500 daily clicks of my references and who is going to stay with that bitspays
unicorngirl

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 04:11:50 PM

Thanks Bits Pays for another payout on time as promised.  Also thank you for your fast support and working hard to make this a fun way to earn. You are appreciated.  Smiley
gaspartino

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:51:55 PM

Thanks Bits Pays for another payout on time as promised.  Also thank you for your fast support and working hard to make this a fun way to earn. You are appreciated.  Smiley

unicorngirl
I have nothing to learn
on the internet there are many ptc
And he has paid me in four ptc that he pays in bitcoins.
And this problem I had in bitspays.
and that the payment said that he had already been sent and that it was a lie.
according to the payments are manual.
PikachuinBitcoin

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:07:00 PM

What is your motto on Good Admin "BITS-PAYS" ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: