Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bits-Pays.com Launched [150% for advertisers, Free Miner Game,Company shares]  (Read 27250 times)
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:43:27 AM

I have some questions.

For tool boosts what does this mean "Points Per Time on Tools: 250" 1x=50 5x=250
I thought this would x your tools credit by up to 5x

Miner   5 lvl   Credits17,136
Pickaxe   4 lvl   Credits1,008
Wheelbarrow   4 lvl   Credits1,008
Shovel   4 lvl   Credits1,008
Intelligence   4 lvl   Credits1,512

so if I buy booster tools 5x I should get

Miner   5 lvl   Credits17,136
Pickaxe   4 lvl   Credits1,008 x 5 = 5040
Wheelbarrow   4 lvl   Credits1,008 x 5 = 5040
Shovel   4 lvl   Credits1,008 x5 = 5040
Intelligence   4 lvl   Credits1,512 x5 =4560

My next question is if I buy the booster for a bulldozer does that make it mine 5x more?

Then I want to know about mining efficiency

Efficiency Boost
Boost this mine efficiency by another +10% ( Max 200% )

If I buy 20 this gives me 200%
Does this mean I mean @ Miner   5 lvl   Credits17,136 + 200% = 51408?

So if I buy 20 boosts I mine @ 51480/hour instead of 17136/hour?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elvincio

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:35:59 AM

Hello. Is the site down? I get a MySQL error:

"MySQL server has gone away"

Same error here...
chuchu1637

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:48:51 AM

same ,2 hrs now
ayuwolle

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:22:21 AM

Hello. Is the site down? I get a MySQL error:

"MySQL server has gone away"

Same error here...

Still same error here
elvincio

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:49:52 AM

ok, I guess they haven't noticed as it happened at midnight server time. we'll have to wait for them to see it and restart the server i guess

Uhm... I'm surprised that they have not an alarm system, or an automatic restart for case like this, and the server is not managed, maybe is not a dedicated server...
chuchu1637

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:06:07 AM

a feel of scam?
Dexxtor

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 06:00:33 AM

i was waiting for the withdraw confirmation for almost a week and now their site is down lmao
bitspays (OP)

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:27:15 AM

Hello All.
Just wanted to inform that we are aware of this issue.
We need to wait for services provider to fix that as this is not a mater of restarting server, it is something else.
We are not the only website who is experiencing this issue at the moment...
Give us a little time, we just need to get responce from our servers provider. Hope this will be soon.

Sorry everyone for this, hope it will be soon sorted.
Best regards.
Bits-Pays Team.
Dexxtor

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 06:34:31 AM

website is alive again ... great  Grin
chuchu1637

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:40:10 AM

great,  it is not the same as zeroeclipse !!
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:40:36 AM

Just confirming.
Website is back online now.
Sorry for temporary inconvenience caused.
Best regards.
Bits-Pays Team.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:42:03 AM

great,  it is not the same as zeroeclipse !!
At the moment we dont have any other sister websites.
We will officialy inform if we will open new program.
chuchu1637

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:52:01 AM

I know that it is not  the same admin,  it is the admin called developer 0e that disappeared and left the site open,  and the forums is now full of advertising from the members ! Thank for noticing if there is new program !
okorieemmanuel

Activity: 269
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 07:11:27 AM

I hope this problem doesn't repeat itself bcoz as an investor, I'm having cold feet here. My investment may vanish into thin air and there will be nothing I can do about it. Except "WAIT" . I don't want to sound as a pessimist here but investors needs assurance. Can u please shine more light on this issue and what efforts have you made that this event will not repeat itself.

Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:59:16 AM

The issue was with the Mysql connection, it was having some issues and was closing connection. That was just missconfiguartion as we been told by the services provider. We have always been transparent with all of you, investor or free member, as a member of bits-pays you are always guaranteed to get full support from us. These server issues have big effect on us, on our business and on our reputation, dont think that we take those issues lightly, because every server issue like this is costing us a great amount of money in direct way and in obstact results, like bringing down members trust, confidends and assurance, those things costs us amost and we trying to do everything possible in preventing this.
We can create interesting program, but we are not an experts on server side, thats why our servers are maintained by providers who are profesionals in this, in relation with that we can not fix problems like that our self, so we are dependand on others. But even then, no servicces provider wants to have errors like this, their reputation is dependand on that, so we are sure they are doing everything they can to prevent those errors in future and we from our side are pushing them to do the same. We, here in office believe that those errors will be prevented from hapenning again by our services providers.
In any case, if you are an investor or just concerned about our or your future, we can say that we are just getting started, this is just a beginning for us and for all of you, we have not shown all what we wanted yet, you see your self how much we are improving, how many constant updates we are implementing, all that shows that our program is just at the beginning, not even half way up. We will implement more features, we will have more sister programs open, we will have a lot more then it is now. Even if really bad things would happen, dont loose your hope in us, we will find a solution how to fix it, even biggest services get errors and going down, but they always come back, we will too. What ever it takes, we will find a way to get back and keep on growing.

Best regards.
Bits-Pays Team.
nihontoftw

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:23:59 AM

The tools in miner game are only affecting mined credits right, not also satoshis?. So shouldnt tools also affect the satohis or just heavy machinery affect them???
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:29:49 AM

The tools in miner game are only affecting mined credits right, not also satoshis?. So shouldnt tools also affect the satohis or just heavy machinery affect them???
Yes, tools only effecting credits.
Satoshis mining is effected only with miner level and heavy machinery at the moment  Wink
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:33:11 AM

Update 07/05/2019
Hi everyone.
A short update... We have just added two new premium plans!
Now there are three premium plans available: Premium, Premium Plus and Premium Top! If you wanted to enhance your earnings even more, these new premium plans will give you more chance in reaching your highest goals.
This is a planned update, one of many more to come. One notice, we are giving 10% discount on all premium plans till coming Monday, but from then on, our basic Premium membership will be double in price of ordinary 0.01BTC to 0.02BTC
Some might think that our Premium plans are overvalued, but we believe that they are exactly as they should be as the potential is huge, and we already have few members taking full advantages of Premium plan.
We as a business are trying to be interesting and worth trying for every member, free, investor and big investor. Before we have introduced Revenue Packs, and we already have much more big investors, because they can now earn decant returns while not destabilizing our program financial side. Now with these new Premium Packs, we believe we can reach even more higher earners. You might think why we are doing that, the reason is simple, Only the big investors can really bring program to the TOP. We are not saying in any case that free members are less needed, in fact free members are the real engine of any program, but we think we need to grab everyone's attention and/or interest. We want for absolutely any person to find something interesting and valuable for him.
One of our targets, to become the top program for advertisers, all program categories advertisers, which ever program it would be - PTC RevShare, ICO, HYIP, BLOG, NEWS or any other program style, and for that we need absolutely any stile or category member, so by giving so many choices to earn with us, we are attracting all sort of users to our platform.

-- Interesting facts regarding our Premium memberships --
-- First. If you are an upgraded member and will purchase new membership, you will get refunded back to your purchase balance the left overs from previous membership unused days cost. This way you can upgrade to higher membership and receive cash back for your previous active membership, or on the other side, you can even downgrade if you feel you dont need that powerful premium plan and again receive unused satoshis to your purchase balance.
--New addition to miner bonuses for premium members. From now you are not only receiving higher map efficiency, which is eventually giving bigger credits and satoshis collections income, but we are now giving even more on each collection from miner page. Collecting left over credits and satoshis at the miner map page will not give you this advantage, but if you collect in miner page, additional percentage will get added.
Please note that first Premium membership price will get higher from coming Monday - 13 May 2019

-- Promotion --
For the rest of the week we are giving a -10% on our any premium plan. This promotion will be valid only until Monday 13th May of 2019! Don't be late.

We would like to use this chance and say big thank you for our promoters who are participating in our referral contest, you guys rock, the results are just blowing our mind. Really, thank you very much.

Thanks everyone for sticking with us. Keep on believing, you will not be disappointed Wink
Best regards from all Bits-Pays Team.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:36:03 AM

@strongboss5

Thank you for your question.
We will be adding options to rent referrals for much longer terms ( up to 12 month ) very soon, thats where this rented referral limit will come handy.

Thank you for your interest.
Best regards.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:05:21 AM

Update 08/05/2019

New Updates For Rented Referrals Addon.
-- We have implemented different duration rentals.
Now, after generating new referrals pack, you will be given option to chose for how long you would like to rent that pack. The period can only be applied of full pack. You now can chose term in month, from 1 to 12 month. The longer period you chose, the bigger discount will be given. 2% discount of every additional month starting from 2 month period. Maximum discount 24% when choosing 12 month period.
-- Rented referrals filtering.
This feature goes active while generating new package and it is already included for all premium members for free.
Now all premium members will get advanced filtering addon automatically when generating referrals pack. That is included for all premium members - Premium, Premium Plus and Premium Top.
This filter simply chose people with higher ranking and down, we mean down because if you chose big pack there could not be enough people with rank 5, so system will first chose all with rank 5 and then start going to lower ones, like 4.9 4.8 and so on.
Before we announced that we will let members chose rank them self, but the thing is that people with high rankings will get purchased first and then there could be not enough people for rent at a set rank and all sort of errors would happen, that's why system will select it self highest rank users and then add lower rank in order to fill all selected pack.
Once pack has been generated user will see an rank average for each referral generated.
Reminder, this is only for Premium users, Standard members will not see rank and filter will not be choosing by rank.

From our own opinion - we can just mention that this filter will give very big advantage for first users ( employers ) Be sure to get rented referrals first as there are not many users of highest ratings and there will not be enough for everyone as even if Standard members can not chose rank, but they will be getting good rank users too, just in a random order.

Using this chance, we would like to again thank all promoters for their efforts. Our special direct referral contest has finished with fantastic results. Thank you again.
We will check all winners and distribute prizes in couple of days.

One more, some of you remember that we said about increasing our flash ads advertising prices, but we are still keeping them the same. We will increase them soon, we just want our users to have plenty ads to click, that's why keep on keeping the same prices, but again, we will increase them very soon. Just mentioning that again so that there would not be surprised faces when we will do that finally Smiley

It seems it is all for now.
As always, much more updates will be released soon, keep your eyes open for news.
Best regards from all Bits-Pays Team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: