Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bits-Pays.com Launched [150% for advertisers, Free Miner Game,Company shares]  (Read 27250 times)
balflearlee

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:13:36 AM

Hello,is there anyone having a very slow progress to next miner level , i mean i'am at level 11 and these days sometimes when i collect pending credits i only have 1% progress while i had more than 450,000 pending credits to claim. The last time it occured it was this morning when i claimed i think more than 500,000 pending credits (mining from last night with 80% efficiency map) and before this post trying to claim more than 300.000 credits .Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english  Grin Grin.

i am lvl 13, from what i observe every 200k -300k will grow 1%.  yes it is a bit tough but for me still acceptable
Thank you for your response but for me there was one or two time with 500k or above i only had 1% grow which it should give i think 4% .I will have soon some 550k to claim and i'll see what happens.Thank you again for your response.

from my guess you will get 2-3%
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitspays (OP)

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:23:01 AM

Just to update on server issue:
It seems we have fixed it, but we will monitor till tomorrow to be sure.
It was related to updating miner credits balance with CPU mining, we have temporary removed code to be sure this was the reason, once we are sure, we will make required modifications and add it back. Meanwhile users will need to refresh their Boost page to know how much credits they have.

Sorry about yesterday server lags, we think it should not happen any more.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:25:17 PM

wow love to see you removed the coinhive laptopkiller captchas Wink
Even when you must do this move be course they shut down.
But now you got new visitors be course i only stoppend using this page be course of laptop killer.

regards
balflearlee

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:33:07 AM

It was related to updating miner credits balance with CPU mining, we have temporary removed code to be sure this was the reason, once we are sure, we will make required modifications and add it back. Meanwhile users will need to refresh their Boost page to know how much credits they have.

hi bits pays, i noticed that when i collecting the balance satoshi manually, i actually received lesser than the balances that i have mined.

for example, i have mined 128 satoshi, when i trying to collect it by pressing the button, i got the message that successfully collected "102" satoshi". which mean i loss 26satoshi.

can u please explain this?

thanks.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:54:16 AM

hi bits pays, i noticed that when i collecting the balance satoshi manually, i actually received lesser than the balances that i have mined.

for example, i have mined 128 satoshi, when i trying to collect it by pressing the button, i got the message that successfully collected "102" satoshi". which mean i loss 26satoshi.

thanks.

Hi.
From what we can see you have pension reserves turned on. Part of collected satoshis balance goes towards your pension and the rest you receive to your account balance.
balflearlee

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:58:50 AM

thanks.

Hi.
From what we can see you have pension reserves turned on. Part of collected satoshis balance goes towards your pension and the rest you receive to your account balance.

i see, that make sense. thanks for your explanation.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:48:43 AM

Hello all.
We have just added few offer walls. More earnings for you. We are still waiting for our program to be approved by few more big offerwalls, once approved, we will add them too. Again, please take a look at left members menu and find few more offer walls where you can earn additional earnings.
We are now back to work on full speed. More features will be added very soon.

Best regards.
Bits-Pays team.
louz

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:00:12 AM

Hi bits-pays. I have a question about flash ads, i noticed the past days that the number of ads are slowly decreasing everyday and so the profit from them, i would like to ask if you are planning to increase their number because before the gain was nearly 400 satoshis and now it's only 100 satoshis. Thanks for your hard work and for this great project.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:25:07 AM

Hi bits-pays. I have a question about flash ads, i noticed the past days that the number of ads are slowly decreasing everyday and so the profit from them, i would like to ask if you are planning to increase their number because before the gain was nearly 400 satoshis and now it's only 100 satoshis. Thanks for your hard work and for this great project.
It all depends on advertisers, we have no input there.
Just to note it is about from 200 to 300 satoshis now, not how you described, please take a look again.
Even there is less flash ads, the number and values of InFrame ads are increasing constantly. We have about 300 InFrame ads for about 10,000 satoshis now and it is always growing, we would suggest checking inframe ads, there is much more earnings and a lot of them are worth 100 satoshis per view.
Honestly, we have not seen other program that can offer that much just from ads, plus there is a miner game, offer walls and so on and on. We are sugesting using all options possible.

Hope this will help.
louz

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:51:43 AM

It all depends on advertisers, we have no input there.
Just to note it is about from 200 to 300 satoshis now, not how you described, please take a look again.
Even there is less flash ads, the number and values of InFrame ads are increasing constantly. We have about 300 InFrame ads for about 10,000 satoshis now and it is always growing, we would suggest checking inframe ads, there is much more earnings and a lot of them are worth 100 satoshis per view.
Honestly, we have not seen other program that can offer that much just from ads, plus there is a miner game, offer walls and so on and on. We are sugesting using all options possible.

Hope this will help.
Thank you for your response and i hope the best for your project.
holynik

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:30:43 PM

Ad points Level up Tools don't work.
msg - Points added accept,
after refresh page level is old number
Point Energy spending always
Level up unpassible
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:24:30 PM

Ad points Level up Tools don't work.
msg - Points added accept,
after refresh page level is old number
Point Energy spending always
Level up unpassible
The only thing we can think of is that your miner level is too low. Your tools can be a miximum level as your current miner level is. There should be an error message in those cases, but we will check again and if there is no, we will add one.
fearme666

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:06:03 PM

Out of curiosity, what are the COMMISSIONS from Offers as a premium member ? Thank you.
holynik

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:55:22 PM

NO
Miner level is 7, Tools level is previous - 6, up level unpassible
http://priscree.ru/img/59ec1e9e78b5c6.jpg
PS up level is success,  got confirmation, energy spent, level is old (6)
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:49:23 AM

NO
PS up level is success,  got confirmation, energy spent, level is old (6)
This is very unusual. We have just checked on our account and it worker as it should.
Please write us support ticket about it.
Before that, we would like you to hover on one of the tools level progress line and check percentage, then try adding points to it and then check again percentage, if this really did not increased then continue with ticket to us.
When we will recieve your ticket, we will ask more details to have a better idea of what is exactly happening.
Thank you in advance.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:31:43 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2019, 11:16:39 AM by bitspays

Login Ads Has been added.
Each time user logs in to their account, first he/she will have to view login ad. Login ad will open in new window without frames, please do not close it till it is completed and confirmed, after that you can continue to your account.
For advertisers: Login ads are open in new window without a frame so you can advertise websites that don't allow frames along with those that allow. Basically Login Ads can be used to advertise any website as long as it does not violates moral standards. You can find link in your bits-pays members left menu under advertise section. Please note that single user can view same login ad more then once as it is presented to user after he/she logs in.

Best regards.
Bits-Pays staff.
holynik

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:42:43 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2019, 10:53:37 AM by holynik

NO
PS up level is success,  got confirmation, energy spent, level is old (6)
This is very unusual. We have just checked on our account and it worker as it should.
Please write us support ticket about it.
Before that, we would like you to hover on one of the tools level progress line and check percentage, then try adding points to it and then check again percentage, if this really did not increased then continue with ticket to us.
When we will recieve your ticket, we will ask more details to have a better idea of what is exactly happening.
Thank you in advance.
I tried it again today, I did it, I failed twice yesterday.
It is necessary to press three times increase, and to spend energy 3 times, then the level grows

In the morning you go 2 energy is needed for the miner of 11 Remains 9 and each of the Tools need 6 energy, because you need 2-3 days to update the levels
This problem appeared with the advent of energy on the site
Thx
holynik

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:06:21 AM

Another question. I pressed withdraw, the system limits 20 000 Satoshi. It means the accumulation of for example, 100,000 Satoshi I'm doing 5 conclusions and pay 5 times the fee? And how often can withdrawals be made? This information is not in the help section.
The system did not allow to choose 21 00 Satoshi.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:10:55 AM

Another question. I pressed withdraw, the system limits 20 000 Satoshi. It means the accumulation of for example, 100,000 Satoshi I'm doing 5 conclusions and pay 5 times the fee? And how often can withdrawals be made? This information is not in the help section.
Did not really understood your question...
When setting your withdraw you can set how much fees you are wiling to pay in order to receive it faster, fees can be from 0% to 10% from the requested amount. Please take a much better look and read information on page.

This is towards your previous miner tools issue:
Understood. Now it is clear.
We will look in to this to improve UX in future.
Thank you for your feedback.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:13:16 AM

Out of curiosity, what are the COMMISSIONS from Offers as a premium member ? Thank you.
At the moment we do not pay referral commissions on completed offers via offer walls.
Best regards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: