Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:19:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bits-Pays.com Launched [150% for advertisers, Free Miner Game,Company shares]  (Read 27250 times)
gasper27

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:25:24 PM

I had two accounts and now they are blocked but can I start again from zero with one account now i am aware of the rules here.If yes can I use the same laptop for my new account.let me know

that is a lie

Because when it comes to logging in with another account, bitspays says that this IP is being used by another account and the account does not open

damned thieves

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gasper27

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:36:26 PM

suspending someones's account just because that someone criticizes you shows how unprofessional you are.

that is a lie

Because when it comes to logging in with another account, bitspays says that this IP is being used by another account and the account does not open

in my country if you can change the ip
turning off and turning on the modem
or when there is no electric light the ip is also changed

I'm sure the same thing happened to you
brudracz

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:56:46 PM

if site is bad for you, i think that you dont need think how you can open another account.

Its easy - you dont respect rules - you cant use system and you accounts are closed. If you will open another one with VPN or on diferent IP, you can loose your account again very easily. Admin can check and block VPN accounts, accounts with same BTC adress and admin have more ways how detect idiots.

its easy - who play fair - dont have any problem.
gasper27

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:14:56 PM

My brothers and I were accessing bits pays using the same internet connection at home by the time I knew that wasn't possible I removed the other accounts and it wasn't even mine it was my brother's.And it has been many weeks since I stopped them from using the site.I have only one account.But when I asked for withdrawal of my account balance(more than 200k) they decided to suspend my account but why now? where were they all those time.And I was told that they can't give me another chance and I feel like they did that on purpose and I just got my 200k balance stolen

It is not a scam . You violated the terms of service by having multiple people in a household / same IP clicking ads. They likely only discovered it when verifying your withdrawal that multiple people from your IP with multiple accounts were clicking ads. This is in the TOS when you signed up and also in the FAQ.

These people do not want to lose.
they are the perfect
bitspasy never make mistakes
they are perfect.
in its paragraph It is said that several accounts saw ads with the same IP.
and that's impossible because when you try to open several accounts with the same IP, bitspays says that this account can not be opened because this IP is already assigned to another account and only opens the first account that was opened for the first time
Explain how they opened several accounts with the same IP.
and several accounts saw anucios with the same IP
If Bitspays does not allow it.
brudracz

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:30:28 PM

bitspays as 99% systems allow 1 account per person/IP. Sure you can open another account from mobile phone or diferent PC or via VPN, but is big chance that admin find this and block this accounts. I still dont understand why you dont accept this basic rule which is in terms and faq.
gasper27

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:49:59 PM

bitspays as 99% systems allow 1 account per person/IP. Sure you can open another account from mobile phone or diferent PC or via VPN, but is big chance that admin find this and block this accounts. I still dont understand why you dont accept this basic rule which is in terms and faq.

The IP is your home is the same for your phone or several computers that you have in your house are the same IP, the IP is the same in your home for your phone, table or computer, the IP is the same
The modem provides a single IP for all computers or telephones that connect to your home.
and you in the paragraph say that several people saw ads with the same IP
and that is impossible
Because when you try to login with multiple accounts using the same ip
bitspays says it can not log in because this IP is using another account
And here Nadien is talking about VPN.
closed the account because, according to you, several people saw ads with the same IP in the house
and that is impossible
Because when you try to login with multiple accounts using the same ip
bitspays says it can not log in because this IP is using another account
you want me to send you photos so you can see that I'm not lying
Sultan17

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:09:59 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 08:22:26 AM by Sultan17

Guys don't make a big deal out of this scam site.Most of the members on bitspays are inactive all the time you have only few users.And I have heard from many users that when they make too much you close their account just to prevent them from withdrawing.Trust me guys bitspays is going to be closed very soon.And I can't even start to imagine how many administrators you have its like everybody is administrator.They closed my account while I was trying to withdraw.Bitspays stole my 500k satoshi investment please people stay away from this site  
AdsWolf

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 09:15:34 AM

Guys don't make a big deal out of this scam site.Most of the members on bitspays are inactive all the time you have only few users.And I have heard from many users that when they make too much you close their account just to prevent them from withdrawing.Trust me guys bitspays is going to be closed very soon.And I can't even start to imagine how many administrators you have its like everybody is administrator.They closed my account while I was trying to withdraw.Bitspays stole my 500k satoshi investment please people stay away from this site  

So isnt this site paying?
Sultan17

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:55:06 AM

They pay you the first time but as you grow your balance and income they block your account just to prevent you from withdrawing.
bitspays (OP)

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:56:28 AM

Proofs please.
Tell us your username so we could really check your exact details and tell what is what.
Thank you in advance
gasper27

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:38:10 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 11:51:13 AM by gasper27

Follow the trap with the contest of references.
the same users always win
find the user greatbit in the payments list of bitspays has never withdrawn a payment and already won the contest twice, I think he has approximately 4000 references and has never withdrawn a payment
and the user Brudracz confessed in the forum that he is an administrator and is participating in the contest, does not appear in the payments list of bitspays

The bitspays place these false references so that the true ones arrive last.
and Greatbit will win again

Note: for accounts that bitspyas suspend, according to them, several accounts see ads from the same IP
it's a lie because when it comes to starting a session with other accounts with the same IP, bitspayss says it can not log in because this IP is already being used by another account
gasper27

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:01:43 PM

They win the referral contest from May 13 to June 13.
1) fearme666
2) Greatbit
3) Brudracz

of the prizes please gentlemen of bitspayss
Sultan17

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:05:00 PM

To be honest it's always the same users who win the referral contest and I am very sure those winners are fake accounts of the administrators just to keep the prize for themselves and they call us cheaters.If you are not those fake accounts of the administrators and if you win a prize your account will be suspended just to stop you from withdrawing your earnings. Please guys have some dignity and stop scamming hardworking people
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:21:58 PM

To be honest it's always the same users who win the referral contest and I am very sure those winners are fake accounts of the administrators just to keep the prize for themselves and they call us cheaters.Please guys have some dignity and stop scamming hardworking people
One thing is that those members believe that we will be paying for long time, thats why they are winning they are always promoting the most.
@gaspartino You have won high places on three constest too, so how that is? You are administrator too?

Regarding @Sultan17
So you are the same aman34 yes?
You have done that to your self to be true...
We have suspended your account because you have few accounts, but when you wrote us support ticket regarding that it was late already, we are UK based. Your ticket was honest and we where thinking of activating one of your accounts and suspend others, but as it is a lot of work to remove all records from security tables ( we would need to do that as otherwise system would suspend you again ), we decided to do that the next mourning, but unfortunately for you, you started the same buls**t as gaspartino, thats when you showed us that you are not worth it.
No one else guilty about your own faults, just you guys.

And just to make it clear -> you have never deposited 500,000 sat you are claiming.

Guys, stop trying, you will not destroy our program or our name. We are just making too much of legit payments to a lot of legit members, this will outcome your lies!

More then 100,000,000 satoshis already paid to users, you will not be able to overcome this fact, just stop trying...
gasper27

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:34:44 PM

find the user greatbit in the payments list of bitspays has never withdrawn a payment and already won the contest twice, I think he has approximately 4000 references and has never withdrawn a payment
and the user Brudracz confessed in the forum that he is an administrator and is participating in the contest, does not appear in the payments list of bitspays

Note: for accounts that bitspyas suspend, according to them, several accounts see ads from the same IP
it's a lie because when it comes to starting a session with other accounts with the same IP, bitspayss says it can not log in because this IP is already being used by another account

1) fearme666
2) Greatbit
3) Brudracz

Sultan17

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:34:52 PM

I don't know who you are talking to but I know for sure that I got scammed by you.You can keep lying as much as you want but it doesn't change the fact that you are cheaters and I am even going to post a video on my youtube channel informing everyone to stay away from bitspays and I will keep doing so till you return my earning back
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:26:35 PM

1) fearme666
2) Greatbit
3) Brudracz

We are not suspending accounts because ads where seen with the same IP!
We suspend accounts who have logged in with multiple usersnames!
You dont know how system works and please do not try turning it to your side.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:28:26 PM

I don't know who you are talking to but I know for sure that I got scammed by you.You can keep lying as much as you want but it doesn't change the fact that you are cheaters and I am even going to post a video on my youtube channel informing everyone to stay away from bitspays and I will keep doing so till you return my earning back

So where is your proof that we asked, as if there is no proof, the is no case?
Why are you not saying your username? If you would we could say exactly what happen with it and why it was suspended.
gasper27

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:47:10 PM

1) fearme666
2) Greatbit
3) Brudracz

We are not suspending accounts because ads where seen with the same IP!
You dont know how system works and please do not try turning it to your side.

and what does that stupidity mean?
And how can that be done?
they are first class lies

Greatbit has already won
a concuso for 1,000,000 satoshis
and that 2000 0 1000 references.
pure lies

In the first prizes that were awarded the maximum of 800 referrals obtained the first place.

bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:08:55 PM

@gasper27
You would be surprizes what kind of technologies we have at our disposal...
That let us see many thing cheaters try to do.

The rest of your mesage is pointless, you dont know what else to say.
What point has your statement regarding previous contest referral stats, did not really understood. We have no limits on referrals so where are you heading with this one...?

You probably cant understand that your self, but you are making us more and more popular by keeping our topic active all the time, Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: