Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bits-Pays.com Launched [150% for advertisers, Free Miner Game,Company shares]  (Read 27250 times)
chuchu1637

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:47:30 PM

thx for site operating again
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zixi98

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:27:35 AM

How we can buy shares if zero shares are left?From members ok but how we can but from company if noone shares are left?
bitspays (OP)

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:51:05 AM

How we can buy shares if zero shares are left?From members ok but how we can but from company if noone shares are left?
Hi, thank you for question.
This was our initial idea, to sell all shares and then let members manipulate/control shares price and availability. If no one will sell shares back to system, the only way to buy shares is to buy from members at our shares market. Everything was towarded this point.
Hope members will like that they are now in full control.

To other question regarding InFrame Ads - 2lvl
That is just your level depending on your viewed ads. The more and the bigger levels you have on Daily Bonus module, the bigger your maximum prize can be, later when more prizes will be introduced, that will very much mean what additional prizes you can get.
yaman34

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:33:58 AM

I have 100000 points laid out and have 270000 points. advertising does not come and I opened 30000 advertising can not get paid
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:58:26 PM

I have 100000 points laid out and have 270000 points. advertising does not come and I opened 30000 advertising can not get paid
Hi. The very first thing you should do is read text on pages, next go to featured asked questions and read information there. Everything is very well explained on site, but if you will still have troubles, then contact us via contact form, we can not help you here on this forum.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:46:48 AM

Hi all.
We just wanted to inform everyone that renting referrals is now available for everyone.
Please be sure to read text on page and in featured asked questions to understand everything on how it works.
We know some of you where waiting for this long time, sorry it took so long, but we had to make sure it is working on 100%
Best regards.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:47:10 PM

Hi all.
We just wanted to inform everyone that renting referrals is now available for everyone.
Please be sure to read text on page and in featured asked questions to understand everything on how it works.
We know some of you where waiting for this long time, sorry it took so long, but we had to make sure it is working on 100%
Best regards.

This is good. I think because of the game most people are here for long term and maybe most people are already referrals. Is it because many people don't continue to play? Is that why there so few referrals?
I think I will wait to see how things go before I decide on investing or not.

brudracz

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:54:54 AM

Hello admin,
site is sometimes very slow, sometimes is problem if I click - loader not load, I must close tab and open another site. Sometimes click open 2 window - login ads and no frame ads. Check this please :-)
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:01:48 PM

Hello admin,
site is sometimes very slow, sometimes is problem if I click - loader not load, I must close tab and open another site. Sometimes click open 2 window - login ads and no frame ads. Check this please :-)
We are looking for this issue source now. It should be fixed soon.
Sorry for this temporary inconvenience.
chuchu1637

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:41:56 AM

what is meant "First Minimum Miner level of 0 is required to unlock bonus"? thx
elvincio

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:57:58 AM

Hello admin, I've a problem.
When I go in the page for increasing the max energy, I can't add because this message:

Energy Points - out of maximum

But my energy is 7/11 and I can't use the boost page, because after 5 minutes a message says that there is a problem.
Thanks in advance for your help.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:17:30 AM

Sorry for errors. It should be fixed now.
Apologies in advance for late responces to your support ticket yesterday and today, we have some server performance issues, as many of you already noticed, we are fixing those and we need to update some of our code to prepare for future increase.
Hope today all those works will be done.
Again, sorry for delays in support, we will soon get back to all.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:37:27 PM

It seems server side issues has been fixed, but we will still monitor performances for today just to be sure.
Thank you all for your understanding.
mertriver1

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 05:15:22 AM

@bitspays

Hi,

As mining level increases, LVL1 "This Mine at the Mine" is decreasing very fast. I'm generate maps almost twice a day. I'm going to skip even more, and it's painful for me, will you do something about it? Please  Huh
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:41:47 AM

@bitspays

Hi,

As mining level increases, LVL1 "This Mine at the Mine" is decreasing very fast. I'm generate maps almost twice a day. I'm going to skip even more, and it's painful for me, will you do something about it? Please  Huh
Please try generating mine with more credits in it so it would last longer, or add credits when you have map saved.
Thank you for your interest.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:39:01 AM

Can you withdraw your ''purchase balance''?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:17:26 AM

No you can not.
Purchase balance is only for purchases.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:59:50 AM

No you can not.

Is there a guide on how the miner game works?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Zixi98

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:31:52 PM

No you can not.

I have many videos on mine youtube channel about BitsPays buts its on Serbian language
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:56:27 PM

Try youtube as offered or read information on miner pages and in our featured asked questions, most of it is explained. Just give it a try for few days and you will understand how it works.
Best regards Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: