Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bits-Pays.com Launched [150% for advertisers, Free Miner Game,Company shares]  (Read 27250 times)
bitspays (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:47:22 AM

Before I commit time and invite friends to your site, I need to know a bit more specifics if you can give me them in regards to the game.

"Please note that only from level 20 your miner will start mining Satoshis. Satoshis will be credited to your Account Balance."

At level 20, how many satoshis will we mine if we are at 100% efficiency? Currently I'm at 60% efficiency, so I guess there are better things out there.

What is the increase in satoshi mining capability per level at 100% efficiency?

How do the levels scale? It sounds like higher levels are more credits to upgrade to. Can you give me a breakdown of the credits to upgrade per level going upward from 20?  

Is there a max level?

Before Cointiply lost their mining game, I had almost 500 people going to my site each day to use calculators I developed for it. I'm seeing if this game is a worthwhile investment of time. Thank you.

Hello. I will try explaining as much as I can.
At 100% efficiency with miner level 20 without additional machinery, member would mine about 15,000 satoshis per 24 hours, this is if miner will have food all the time, which it should. Maximum member can add food to miner is 10 hours, so if user will be adding food just before it runs out, miner should work 24/7 without any breaks.
We are planning to add some addons to miner game like addition to increase mine efficiency in future, some addons will be auto included with premium membership, just for a note...

When talking about exact calculations:
We are still very new program and some settings might change with time as we need to collect much more data from much more sources then we could not do while testing game module during development just with few team members. Thats why we would like to not give specific numbers as of just yet, please give us a couple weeks or so. Honestly, we want to make levels be fair, not too easy to reach, but not imposible, thats why we might lower or increase some math done by script.
We can tell the module behind: script is taking users miner level, multiplying it by curtain big number (x) and adding another number (y) then checking if member has enough credits collected for next level, if he has, then upgrading member and minusing required amount of credits needed for that level, the rest of credits are added back to collected credits.
After higher miner levels X and Y is changed to higher number. But thats what we mean, we might adjust those X and Y when we will have much more data collected. We are trying to do game fair and be moderate so members would like to play it and we would be making some returns from it.
And there are no limits on miner levels, script is just increasing credits needed for next level and it is getting harder and harder to reach bigger levels.

Mining credits and/or satoshis is calculated exactly the same way but with different numbers and mining power is increasing with every miner or his tools levels.

Please do conact us dirrectly via our support system after two to four weeks from now, we then will be able to give you X and Y values if you will still want to create calculator for your members.

Hope this helps in some way.
Best regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabriel390302

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:06:37 PM

Is a nice place to buy ads and cheaps, Thanks u gained a client =p Approved Grin Grin Grin
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:44:46 AM

Is a nice place to buy ads and cheaps, Thanks u gained a client =p Approved Grin Grin Grin
Thank you for positive feedback Smiley
We are glad you have chosen us as one of services to promote your products.
As you have said, we do offer really cheap advertising prices.
It might get adjusted with time as we are still very new program, but for now and a minimum for another couple of weeks our advertising price will stay this cheap.
We welcome all to try us.
Best regards
blackmtl308

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 10:51:16 PM

Hi, please, remove the coinhive captcha.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:58:58 PM

Hi, please, remove the coinhive captcha.

We are sorry, but as already mentioned we can not remove coinhive captcha as it is like one of our program building blocks.
Hope you will still be able to use our services as captcha is not everywhere just on curtain pages.

Best regards.
cdonlevy

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:42:47 PM

what is the maximum pending credits before collection ?

where do you collect credits to upgrade miner as still level 1 0% and cannot seem to upgrade fed for 2 days???
chuchu1637

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:10:44 AM

you need to add food to mine
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:02:43 AM

Hi all.
Just bumping our topic and updating with latest developments.
First we wanted to thank all for your interest in our project, our Alexa rank has crossed 110,000 by the time I am posting this update. This shows to us that our work is being valued and there are at least few members that like our project. Thank you again.
Latest development and updates:
Couple offer walls has been implemented as a way for you to earn more satoshis with our program. After logging in to your account, please take a look at the left members menu, you will find links there.
We are working to add more walls and hope soon members will have even bigger choice of them.

Company shares:
First bundle of 50,000 shares has been sold some days ago and price has increased by 10 satoshis per share to total of 110 satoshis, as we already stated before about that. Shares will increase more and more with each 50,000 shares bundle sold. This will increase share market movement and now it is much easier for our users to make profit by trading shares on a market. Simple way would be buy shares now, wait for them to increase and just sell to members with slightly lower price then system offers.

We will not stop here and keep on building and improving our project.
More updates coming very soon...

Again. Thank you all for using our services, hope you will find something new and interesting with Us.
Best regards from all Bits-Pays Team.
aliengris

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:28:05 PM

Invalid Country : You can't see this ad

i get this when i try to use ptwall

why is that?

was working fine..

that means  ...my country is bad??

i live in  Venezuela...i am proud to be a Venezuelan
i beleive in freedom...we believe in freedom and peace..

i beleive internet is freedom...

the day we began to close doors in internet..that is the beginning of the end for all humankind
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:57:37 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2019, 03:49:12 PM by bitspays

Invalid Country : You can't see this ad

i get this when i try to use ptwall

why is that?

was working fine..

that means  ...my country is bad??

i live in  Venezuela...i am proud to be a Venezuelan
i beleive in freedom...we believe in freedom and peace..

i beleive internet is freedom...

the day we began to close doors in internet..that is the beginning of the end for all humankind

I am sad to hear that. Unfortunately there is not much we can help with that as it is controled by ptcwall management and they decide who to reject or accept. Please try contacting ptcwall directly about this issue, maybe they will be able to help with this one.

Eddited:
Sorry, just now noticed that there is some issues with ptcwall. Will try contacting support in order to sort this. Hope soon it will work as it should be.

Thank you for chosing our services.
Best regards.
DomnulJ

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:36:30 PM

i would like to know what's the maximum value of the daily bonus 
chuchu1637

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:00:00 PM

I keep buying shares
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:45:50 AM

i would like to know what's the maximum value of the daily bonus 
It is currently set to up to 300 satoshis purchase balance or 150 satoshis account balance.
If you have some achievements, then it is higher. Bonus amount plus calculation of your achievements.

Hope that will help.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:56:35 AM

19 January 2019 Updates:
Hope all of you enjoy Bits-Pays as we do. Yesterday we have implemented newest addition. Miner has been updated to newest version. It is more modern and much more improved. New user experience design comes first: we hope it will help you navigate easier and understand related things faster and easier.
We made some adjustments to miner module. When we first released our program we had no idea how we should do calculations and so most of them where hard coded with minor predictions, we just needed much more data in order to set details. As it is new thing not seen by us on the net, we could not predict all involved facts. Now that we are more then 3 weeks old program, we finally have enough data to do proper calculations and set miner as it should be.
Two sides of our changes and adjustments.
Bad and Good facts.
BAD --
Many of you noticed that it is harder now to progress throw miner levels...
GOOD --
While before - calculations where made by hard coded code - it was easier to reach lower miner levels, but as very few members has spotted, once crossed miner level 15 it suddenly become extremely hard to progress actually. That was our made calculations and after levels 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and so on and on, the requirements to progress where increased by a lot.
Now all calculations are done by script by taking your level as a variable and multiplying it to preset requirements. Now even if it is harder to reach lower levels, it is done by increase of your level and it is steady increasing, not like before where lower levels are easy to reach and after curtain level it suddenly become extremely hard.
Another good change is that from now you will be able to mine Satoshis already after reaching miner level 10. It is much much faster compared to before ( 20 ). Calculations made related to Satoshis mining are made by script and not by our presets. With every new miner level you will mine more and more Satoshis, each member can see few future levels mining speed in the miner panel, just scroll down the page. So now even if it is harder to reach high level, you already mining satoshis while increasing your miner level.
If you think: when before you needed to reach miner level 20 to just START mining satoshis, then now if you compare by the time when you reach miner level 20 you already be mined MILLIONS of satoshis. Now you will be much more motivated to reach higher level as it is only level 10 is needed to actually start earning something real to your pocket!
BOOSTS --
There are additional boosts to help you mine even more credits and satoshis. At the moment those boosts are only available with buying premium membership, but soon miner shop will be introduced and you will be able to buy boosts there. But if you like to start mining more and faster already, consider buying our premium membership now.
HELP MINER TO MINE MORE CREDITS --
Now you can help you miner to mine more credits by using your own device to mine credits. Visit Miner Settings page, set mining details and visit Miner Boost page, by using your own device mining power, you will add credits to your miner. On lower levels this can be extremely beneficial and with average PC you can add couple millions credits to miner balance, this will speed up your miners level progress a lot.
Premium membership price will be eventually increased, because Premium members will receive more and more benefits!
Finalize:
Going throw miner levels is harder, but by using boosts and help you can still progress very fast and from just level 10 you will start mining satoshis!
We personally think this is a big improvement and it will bring much more to users then before.

P.S.
Many of you asking about dividends: as announced before, first dividends will be distributed at the end of this month. We will make an announcement about that.

Thank you all for staying with us.
Best regards from all Bits-Pays Team.
DomnulJ

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:11:16 AM

what's the bonus for the days constantly logged in ?
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:22:00 AM

what's the bonus for the days constantly logged in ?
To answer that we will tell how daily bonus works...

As many know, bonus is generated on random bases.
At the moment it is set to give maximum 300 satoshis to purchase balance or 150 satoshis to account balance before checking achievements.
Once you press generate bonus button, number is randomly generated if this is account balance, it again generates random number of up to 150 otherwise if it is purchase balance, then randomly generates number of up to 300, then script calculates all achievements levels this user has and adds according number on to before generated number and gives you final result. The more achievements you have, or rather achievement levels, the bigger final bonus is generated to you.

Only, daily logged in, achievement will not add much to your daily bonus, just few satoshis. There are a lot of achievements.

Hope this will help understand how our daily bonus works.

Best regards.
DomnulJ

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:49:04 AM

thanks

i see a great future for this project , coinhive captchas are better than shortlinks , shortlinks can go scam , mining is guaranteed income .

keep up the good work  Shocked Shocked Cool Cool
ayuwolle

Activity: 282

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:42:00 PM

I earned some satoshis from viewing ads. How and where can i buy shares with these?
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:02:18 PM

I earned some satoshis from viewing ads. How and where can i buy shares with these?
Just go to Add Funds, Click Transfer Ab to PB, transfer account balance funds to your purchase balance, visit Buy Shares on the left members menu, chose shares number to buy and click Buy Shares.

Hope this will help you navigate.
Best regards.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:03:07 AM

Dividends Update: 24/01/2019

Hi All.
As planned we intend to distribute first company dividends soon. We are working to prepare everything for this. Everything should be ready in a day or two. And we plan to distribute dividends as soon as we are ready. We wanted to inform everyone that in a day or two, all company shares holders will receive their first dividends. Dividends will be paid to account balance. You will be able to see total received dividends amount in buy shares page.
What you should do to prepare: We suggest all share owners to save their account details as a screenshot or on paper in shortest time possible.
Dividends distribution is a big and heavy work for script to process and even if we are preparing everything, it can still go the bad way. We will be having database backups in place, but if there will be some disturbs and not everything will go as it should, it will be just faster and easier to sort your problem if you will have some backup info about your account data. This should not be needed and everything should go as it should, but just in case we suggest making insurance for your self.
We had run some tests before, but tests are not the same as in real time process.

If you wounder how dividends will be calculated per your case please read following:
We will take all satoshis collected by system and divide per all shares hold by users and management. You can calculate how many shares are hold by members, is by subtracting shares left from 1,000,000 as one million was created in total, left amount will be shares in use. Total dividend will be divided by all shares in use, multiplied by each members hold shares number, each user dividends will be rounded to full number and that final amount added to this holder.

Again, we will be distributing dividends in next day or two, so be ready.
If you want to get more shares and receive bigger dividends, you still have some time left.

We might turn web in to maintenance mode for a minute or two while distributing dividends, just to give servers a break and perform distribution in a proper way. If we will, it will not take longer then 1 or 2 minutes.

We will update everyone once distribution is completed.
Best regards.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: