Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:09:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bits-Pays.com Launched [150% for advertisers, Free Miner Game,Company shares]  (Read 27250 times)
gasper27

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:31:48 PM

My brothers and I were accessing bits pays using the same internet connection at home by the time I knew that wasn't possible I removed the other accounts and it wasn't even mine it was my brother's.And it has been many weeks since I stopped them from using the site.I have only one account.But when I asked for withdrawal of my account balance(more than 200k) they decided to suspend my account but why now? where were they all those time.And I was told that they can't give me another chance and I feel like they did that on purpose and I just got my 200k balance stolen

You look like a multiaccount of gasper  Huh.

another ignorant more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unicorngirl

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 06:49:40 PM

My brothers and I were accessing bits pays using the same internet connection at home by the time I knew that wasn't possible I removed the other accounts and it wasn't even mine it was my brother's.And it has been many weeks since I stopped them from using the site.I have only one account.But when I asked for withdrawal of my account balance(more than 200k) they decided to suspend my account but why now? where were they all those time.And I was told that they can't give me another chance and I feel like they did that on purpose and I just got my 200k balance stolen

It is not a scam . You violated the terms of service by having multiple people in a household / same IP clicking ads. They likely only discovered it when verifying your withdrawal that multiple people from your IP with multiple accounts were clicking ads. This is in the TOS when you signed up and also in the FAQ.
gasper27

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:11:41 PM

It is not a scam . You violated the terms of service by having multiple people in a household / same IP clicking ads. They likely only discovered it when verifying your withdrawal that multiple people from your IP with multiple accounts were clicking ads. This is in the TOS when you signed up and also in the FAQ.

Now unicorngirl is the administrator of bitspays.
Fake accounts to deceive the users of bitspays
Trap in the supposed payments and in the reference contest.
unicorngirl

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 07:16:22 PM

They are fake accounts to trick users into bit payments.

LMAO. Are you serious. I am not an admin. I am not even in the same part of the world that the admins are.  That theory is hilarious though.Thanks for the laugh.

I have never won any contests so I have no idea what you are talking about.

This is the last reply I will make to you. You are not worth my time.
gasper27

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:24:30 PM

They are fake accounts to trick users into bit payments.

LMAO. Are you serious. Iam not an admin. I am not even in the same part of the world that the admins are.  That theory is hilarious though.Thanks for the laugh.

By all means provide evidence of these false allegations. I would love to see that. Cheesy

And what do you care about the problems that one has with Bitspyass?
Yesterday, your unicorngirl  told me things that only the administrator can know.
unicorngirl

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 07:29:59 PM

No  I just saw you spamming, read what you wrote and commented on it. I have no knowledge that you yourself did not supply.

Also I care about Bits Pays because members or ex members like you who lie can ruin the reputation and cause fear and doubt with unfounded claims.

Bye Felicia
gasper27

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:38:30 PM

How does Bitspays work?
After they achieve a large investment of all users, for example 10 or 15 btc or more, they start cheating. . If you are a user who wins without investing faster they block you and look for any excuse to block your account and steal your money.
In the end those who invested steal them too
a clear example is clixco.in
korphd

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:45:12 PM

How am i supossed to earn 80% of the price paid for me(37k) if there are no ads??
Flash ads and NoFrame ads give about 300 satoshi each, i have 7,8k Achievement Points but i just keep getting 10 satoshi ads
really admin  Cry

If it helps.... click every once in a while instead of all in a row. I seem to get higher adds by doing so, or probably get the exact moment in which somebody purchases a 100 satoshi add
If i click every once in a while i can not make enough satoshis...the ad time reseted and still the higher i got was 50 :/
brudracz

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:26:09 PM

stop crying please, you are as small children and crying for some satoshi lol

site paying higher payouts than your, but if you make withdrawal request and after short time crying that site is scam and spamming more places, is logic that your account has been closed. And if you will do this in other sites and systems, your account will be closed too.

in faq:
You can set 0% fee and will have to wait up to 11 days for your funds, or set 10% fee and receive your funds in 24 hours. After setting fees, set how much of your existing balance you want to withdraw and submit your request. Please don't ask us to speed up your process. All depend on your self, more fees you pay, faster your payment will be credited. Simple.

And you write here, on chat and other place that site is scam 2 or 3 hours after request - more times. You are like small children, shut up please.
aman34

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:01:50 PM

gasper27 I am with you.bitsbays robbed me more than 200k.stay away from this site
aman34

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:28:07 PM

bitsbays robbed me more than 200k satoshis and they suspended my account.I was at level 11 too.When I request for withdrawal of my balance they suspended my account.Stay away from this site.
brudracz

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:45:13 PM

bitsbays robbed me more than 200k satoshis and they suspended my account.I was at level 11 too.When I request for withdrawal of my balance they suspended my account.Stay away from this site.
because you open more than 1 account from 1 IP, this rules is on most sites and systems. You cant open more than 1 account from 1 IP. Or you dont agree with terms on signup process?

with registration you agree with terms. OK, I understand that you dont read terms - is too much words on terms page, but this rule is in 99% systems. And in faq is this information too:
Can My friend register?

Yes, as long as he/she have their own computer or device and are registering from an unique IP address. We allow only one account per person, device or ip address.
Please note any attempts to create more then one account will result in permanent all of your accounts termination!

if I will open another account now, I will be banned too and its logic and fair! But I have 1 account and dont have problem with withdrawals.
aman34

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:58:45 PM

Then why didn't you close my account then why now.The site even got more than 30k from me working for others as referral and I got nothing.you didn't even complete my withdrawal request.by the time I made more than 250k satoshis you decided to block my account
And suspending gasper27's account just because he criticizes you shows how unprofessional you are.
gasper27

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:14:03 PM

because you open more than 1 account from 1 IP, this rules is on most sites and systems. You cant open more than 1 account from 1 IP. Or you dont agree with terms on signup process?

with registration you agree with terms. OK, I understand that you dont read terms - is too much words on terms page, but this rule is in 99% systems. And in faq is this information too:
Can My friend register?

Yes, as long as he/she have their own computer or device and are registering from an unique IP address. We allow only one account per person, device or ip address.
Please note any attempts to create more then one account will result in permanent all of your accounts termination!

if I will open another account now, I will be banned too and its logic and fair! But I have 1 account and dont have problem with withdrawals.

brudracz is also an administrator of bitspays
 but the brazenness of bitspays is great
they have several fake users
brudracz

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:17:48 PM

yeahaaa everyone is admin, just users like you which have problems with rules or writing shits are real users :-D

and users on payout page which getting daily payments are too admins? :-D
aman34

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:26:34 PM

Then why didn't you close my account then why now.The site even got more than 30k from me working for others as referral and I got nothing.you didn't even complete my withdrawal request.by the time I made more than 250k satoshis you decided to block my account
And suspending gasper27's account just because he criticizes you shows how unprofessional you are.
gasper27

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:31:30 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2019, 10:52:29 PM by gasper27

Bitspays does not want to pay because the bitcoin is going up
I investigated
It has nothing to do with chain blocks.
and they are closing accounts
Because Bitspays has to pay more for the Bitcoin increase.
and pay more commissions
1,000,000 satoshis were formerly 40 dolars, but now they are 72 dollars
brudracz

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:51:06 PM

its logic that admin check withdrawals, if you will make request, admin check accounts. But why you are still talking about shits? did you break the rules? answer is yes. And now you you act like a little child. Normal person in your situation try send message to admin and try find some solution and if here is not any solution, than go away or start working with 1 account like is in rules.

Another one sharing that site is scam on more places and this guy thinking that he get money back? no, if he is retard, his account admin never reopen again.

go somewhere where you can have more accounts and where you can share shits 2 hours after withdrawal request.
aman34

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:13:55 PM

suspending someones's account just because that someone criticizes you shows how unprofessional you are.
unicorngirl

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 11:40:46 PM

Bitspays does not want to pay because the bitcoin is going up
I investigated
It has nothing to do with chain blocks.
and they are closing accounts
Because Bitspays has to pay more for the Bitcoin increase.
and pay more commissions
1,000,000 satoshis were formerly 40 dolars, but now they are 72 dollars

Yes... And it will be $200 by the end of the year. And what is the matter with it? They also earn more since they get paid in bitcoins as well, so the rise in the price of BTC is no reason to stop paying, specially if they loose the opportunity to "steal" much more according to your crooked way of thinking.

Your post crying that the company was scam was 2 minutes after the money arrived in your wallet according to the timestamp of both the message and your own blockchain wallet. And I'm not the admin. Have simply compared the timestamp of both things as they are both public from the moment you published it in the forum. So stop it because you started lying from the very first minute that you posted it. The site has paid so far, and keeps doing it. And it even offers help to its users when there are problems in the blockchain system that delay the arrival of the money. As long as they don't brake the rules, of course.

And specially, stop insulting other users and accusing us of being fake accounts of the admin, since we're not.

Exactly.  Like all other things this person says their ideas and arguments make no sense and there is no evidence to back them up. I actually ignored them so I do not see the ridiculous posts and accusations anymore. Bits pays is satoshi based.  Even most of the outside ad networks on site are satoshi based not USD based.  So it doesn't matter if BTC/ USD  goes up or down. It is not USD based.  Nothing on Bits Pays is USD based in terms of prices for advertising., rev packs,earnings, etc so there is zero logic in that theory. Also no evidence to back that false accusation up , either.

I suggest you just ignore this person as well.  All they want to do is complain because they were banned for  their actions. Not worth the time it takes to reply in my opinion.   Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: