Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bits-Pays.com Launched [150% for advertisers, Free Miner Game,Company shares]  (Read 27250 times)
aliengris

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:27:12 PM

Oh btw Bits-Pays....

Thank you for promoting scams in your login ad!!! Great job!!!

http://blockchain-exploit.site/

Funny how you tell people not to cheat your system when you promote scam sites.
Disgusting. The hell is wrong with you???

https://i.imgur.com/m23OmGg.png

https://i.ibb.co/PgpZNzh/Scampromotions.png

hi ...i am a user...is bad to get scammed..my expirience tells me . this...allways check before doing any investment..in internet..
this site is new..of course it will be a great recommendation to admin to check before to post..like in many other sites...
i will said is a 50 to 50 error---
i am aliengris...and i know your feeling...that happened to me before few times..
in order to avoid be smart...allways check and doble check...reviews
good luck next time...after a storm allways the sun comes out--

for bit-pays install a module to check scammers...

The Lord is our Sheppard..we shall not wanted..
be the force be with you ..allways

aliengris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aliengris

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:25:09 AM

Oh btw Bits-Pays....

hi ...i am a user...is bad to get scammed..my expirience tells me . this...allways check before doing any investment..in internet..
this site is new..of course it will be a great recommendation to admin to check before to post..like in many other sites...
i will said is a 50 to 50 error---
i am aliengris...and i know your feeling...that happened to me before few times..
in order to avoid be smart...allways check and doble check...reviews
good luck next time...after a storm allways the sun comes out--

for bit-pays install a module to check scammers...

The Lord is our Sheppard..we shall not wanted..
be the force be with you ..allways

aliengris

sorry  i must post this..here...

hi...let me said first this...when we design microprocesor ..we already implement in our minds
the services, applications,...protocols ...etc...that runs in our modern computers in the  world today and for years to come..

that is an example of our brillant minds in action...

is time for me to said this since i am 63 years old now...

since its creation-- s......  i saw its evolution...and believe me-- you havent see nothing jet--

every s...... you win today will grow... you have the chance now to get it cheap..

like the time traveler...when he mention that 0.003 will be a fortune..he was right...

everyday our planet is growing exponentialy...and  paper is wasted...

now is more expensive that the money it represents...

our societies are like marabuntas...eating everything....

soon the banks ..will be out..noone will like to used anymore..they know that---

since  everebody is getting pretty smart too...

so they are moving in faster...mining rings...trade...everything...

for you...there is something good..they havent found out the way to controlled...

in fact..the havent found what you will find..in order to be free...

allways there is an events that triggers all---

i dont follow my wacth...i believe in cosmic events...because we are from the cosmos...

in alien minds they trade with data...and that is what we are using now...

work hard now..and the future is yours...

in many sites that i have used and see...i like this one ..because somehow...they have my kind of thinking...create and implement...

soon this will be the best faucet..

sn

blackmtl308

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 02:05:21 AM

This site is on track to be number 1. Congratulations, great work.
bitspays (OP)

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:30:04 PM

Oh btw Bits-Pays....

Please note that we are an advertising platform too. We can not fully control ads placed in our system.
It is every members responsabily to check for them self.
If I will say to trust us your 100% will you...? Probably no, as you can not trust someone just because someone just said so, first you need to test it your self and make a decision. The same is with every other program, does not mater where you seen it, in our program or in other, you still need to check it your self. We can not check it for you and so we can not stop someone from advertising their product or affiliate link, this is their decision and as long as it stands with a moral standards, we can not exclude them.

We are a lot of things together and as we said, an advertising program too.
Bits-Pays staff member.
moneygames.top

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:54:09 PM

@AlyylA, @artces0802

It is all related to having much less cheaters on page who where going throw all ads no mater what, while now as we have mostly reall people, they just dont click that much ads. Another thing is achievement points as explained in previous announcements, users need achievement points in order to view inframe ads, the ones who fully understand how our program works, do that with no issues, others who dont, just dont have much achievement points and can not view that much inframe ads..
But with all that said, the main reason is that we have much less cheaters tho just go throw all ads like a robots, this is the main reason why you are getting less clicks on your inframe ads.

the most stupid thing I ever heard...

Bits-Pays, you really think that rare user that "fully understand your program" is better for Advertisers than all other users, most users of your site, who cant click inFrame ads without Points???

We all know: more views = more registrations/referrals/popularity/etc.
But you take money from advertisers and then do not let most users watch that ads.

And these "fully understand your program" users = just users who pay you for upgrades? Because the only way to get enough achievement points is puchasing!
You must say fair: users who understand pay us can clicks on inFrame ads with no issue, users who dont understand pay - cant.

So the main reason is - you want get paid from both - advertisers and users at the same time. Plus your annoing pop-ups with scams and viruses (all for your lovely users)..  Damn, first time I see pop-ups on PTC! Mega greedness! 

Great site, great job...

From my expierience - the main cheater is that guy who say all others are cheaters
ariesLTC

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:47:08 AM

@moneygames.top
I´m able to click on all ads and I did not pay. There was only a couple of days when the system was 1st implemented that I didn´t have enough to view the ads.
You and everyone using the site should really try the mining game. its free if you dont want to spend anything. you do have to invest some time though.
Once your mine starts earning satoshis you should have enough points to view all the ads.
This isn´t the 1st PTC that I´ve seen pop-ups. They are super annoying and  I hate them....but if you want returns of 120% and up, the revenue has to come from somewhere.

I´m still happy with the site. One of my best earning BTC sites and I hope it lasts for a long time.
brudracz

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:09:22 AM

@AlyylA, @artces0802

It is all related to having much less cheaters on page who where going throw all ads no mater what, while now as we have mostly reall people, they just dont click that much ads. Another thing is achievement points as explained in previous announcements, users need achievement points in order to view inframe ads, the ones who fully understand how our program works, do that with no issues, others who dont, just dont have much achievement points and can not view that much inframe ads..
But with all that said, the main reason is that we have much less cheaters tho just go throw all ads like a robots, this is the main reason why you are getting less clicks on your inframe ads.

the most stupid thing I ever heard...

Bits-Pays, you really think that rare user that "fully understand your program" is better for Advertisers than all other users, most users of your site, who cant click inFrame ads without Points???

We all know: more views = more registrations/referrals/popularity/etc.
But you take money from advertisers and then do not let most users watch that ads.

And these "fully understand your program" users = just users who pay you for upgrades? Because the only way to get enough achievement points is puchasing!
You must say fair: users who understand pay us can clicks on inFrame ads with no issue, users who dont understand pay - cant.

So the main reason is - you want get paid from both - advertisers and users at the same time. Plus your annoing pop-ups with scams and viruses (all for your lovely users)..  Damn, first time I see pop-ups on PTC! Mega greedness! 

Great site, great job...

From my expierience - the main cheater is that guy who say all others are cheaters

try read bro:
View Flas AdsEqual To Sat Value
View NoFrame AdsEqual To Sat Value
Collect M Credits1 Per 10,000 Credit
Collect M SatoshiEqual To Sat Value
Any Purchase Equal To Sat Value
Referrals 10 Per Referral
Collect D Bonus Equal To Sat Value
From OfferWalls Equal To Sat Value
From Deposits Equal To Sat Value

just be active - click on ads or promote site and you can click on many inframe ads every single day.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:55:08 AM

please remove these poups you money hunters !
You have so many incomes on your page at least the guys who buy adverts should get you enought income to remove these anoying poups -.-
moneygames.top

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:13:12 PM

try read bro:
View Flas AdsEqual To Sat Value
View NoFrame AdsEqual To Sat Value
Collect M Credits1 Per 10,000 Credit
Collect M SatoshiEqual To Sat Value
Any Purchase Equal To Sat Value
Referrals 10 Per Referral
Collect D Bonus Equal To Sat Value
From OfferWalls Equal To Sat Value
From Deposits Equal To Sat Value

just be active - click on ads or promote site and you can click on many inframe ads every single day.

ok, bro, I`m reading it every day, but it seems we are talking about two different websites here, or you never tried to get Points just clicking on ads as you say... Did you try? Do you know how much points you can earn from clicking ads? I will tell you - all Flash+all noFrame ads give you only 250-350 points. Try it please.

I must say I`m pretty active user, I login almost every day, add food to miner, collect mined credits (100-200k = 10-20 points), run helper for miner, solve captcha like a crazy for energy points, then I watch all Flash ads (5 sat most), all noFrame ads, collect D bonus (solving a lot of captcha again), and after all this work I have only 350-500 points to view inFrame ads.

Well, Bits-Pays, what kind of user I am? Am I cheater, as you say? Or real active user, who can click only a few inFrame ads because of your rules?

How much inFrame ads can I click?  3-5.  And when I finally click that few inFrame ads - I have got so tired already, while was watching all other ads before, and solving a lot of captcha (yes, I`m tired, I`m a human, not a robot) ...so sometimes I just open inFrame ad and go away from computer until it ends. Do inFrame advertisers must be happy? I dont think so. I`m not happy from this too.

I`m not an expert, but I think it must be much more easy for users to watch ads on PTC. More easy = more users = more views = more sence for advertisers.
Especially it must be easy for new users, who dont have miner lvl 10 and dont have enough amount on balance to pay for upgrade it.

But Bit-Pays dont care about users or advertisers. They do the best for themselfs only. They take money from advertisers and do not give it to users as long as possible. As result, advertisers get less views, users get less earnings, but Bits-Pays gets more money. All is simple.

moneygames.top

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:07:23 PM

@moneygames.top
I´m able to click on all ads and I did not pay. There was only a couple of days when the system was 1st implemented that I didn´t have enough to view the ads.
You and everyone using the site should really try the mining game. its free if you dont want to spend anything. you do have to invest some time though.
Once your mine starts earning satoshis you should have enough points to view all the ads.
This isn´t the 1st PTC that I´ve seen pop-ups. They are super annoying and  I hate them....but if you want returns of 120% and up, the revenue has to come from somewhere.

I´m still happy with the site. One of my best earning BTC sites and I hope it lasts for a long time.

Interesting facts about miner.

You say "its free if you dont want to spend anything. you do have to invest some time though".. Yes, right - invest, as they wants.
Because if you use it free, you need many months to grow it to 10 lvl (I still have 4 lvl miner for about a month being an active user, it is ~30 Points in a day.... not even for 1 inFrame ad... And I invested in Tools and multiplyer!).

So, as a "fully understanding this program" user I must purchase the next 5th lvl miner for 8 000 satoshi..  Right? But lets see what it means.

I will pay 8k sat (- 8k from my poor balance), then I will have 8k points, so sure I will click inFrame ads (80-100 ads), and I`ll get 8k sat back (+ 8k to my balance).....

Anybody see what happens? I spend my time clicking inFrame ads for nothing! I watch it free!  I earned zero.  -8k and +8k on my balance gives the same balance as before. 

Oh yes, sorry, it is not a nothing, because i got miner lvl 5. What can it give to me? 18k credits per hour = ~40 points per day... loool

Bits-Pays takes advertisers money (100 sat per ad), then takes users (my) previously earned  satoshi (8k), and give to user (me) only 5lvl miner for it. For next level miner I have to purchase again and the next inFrame ads I will click again for nothing.

I know what I say, guys. I had that shit when I purchased Tool multiplayer for 2k sat, then I clicked a lot of inFrame ads feeling myself a big fool because I did it for nothing... just for useless miner`s tools.. 
And I have clicked all inFrame ads, so, for now I see inFrames ads only for 30 sat and less, not for 100 (for 2 weeks as I understand from rules).

So I dont want to purchase that miner lvl5 for 8k sat, and who knows how much will cost the next level. 

New users come to earn 100 sat per ad (as banner says), and they see that stupid price 1 sat per inFrame and 5 sat per Flash ad. They are new, and dont have miner lvl 10+.  And in a few days they understand how many months (or earned satoshies) they need to spend here in order to earn more than 700-800 sat per day.

You are happy with this site - ok, it is your choice. I`m just waiting for withdraw and leave it.  BTW, did you try to withdraw? I did. It is another stupid quest, where they did a lot to keep my earnings as long as possible, I must wait 14 days (!!!) in order to get my earned 28k satoshi LOL
Or I must pay them for withdraw...  Yes they again wants money.

bitspays (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:50:14 AM

@moneygames.top

Interesting facts about miner.

You say "its free if you dont want to spend anything. you do have to invest some time though".. Yes, right - invest, as they wants.
Because if you use it free, you need many months to grow it to 10 lvl (I still have 4 lvl miner for about a month being an active user, it is ~30 Points in a day.... not even for 1 inFrame ad... And I invested in Tools and multiplyer!).

So, as a "fully understanding this program" user I must purchase the next 5th lvl miner for 8 000 satoshi..  Right? But lets see what it means.

I will pay 8k sat (- 8k from my poor balance), then I will have 8k points, so sure I will click inFrame ads (80-100 ads), and I`ll get 8k sat back (+ 8k to my balance).....

Anybody see what happens? I spend my time clicking inFrame ads for nothing! I watch it free!  I earned zero.  -8k and +8k on my balance gives the same balance as before. 

Oh yes, sorry, it is not a nothing, because i got miner lvl 5. What can it give to me? 18k credits per hour = ~40 points per day... loool

Bits-Pays takes advertisers money (100 sat per ad), then takes users (my) previously earned  satoshi (8k), and give to user (me) only 5lvl miner for it. For next level miner I have to purchase again and the next inFrame ads I will click again for nothing.

I know what I say, guys. I had that shit when I purchased Tool multiplayer for 2k sat, then I clicked a lot of inFrame ads feeling myself a big fool because I did it for nothing... just for useless miner`s tools.. 
And I have clicked all inFrame ads, so, for now I see inFrames ads only for 30 sat and less, not for 100 (for 2 weeks as I understand from rules).

So I dont want to purchase that miner lvl5 for 8k sat, and who knows how much will cost the next level. 

New users come to earn 100 sat per ad (as banner says), and they see that stupid price 1 sat per inFrame and 5 sat per Flash ad. They are new, and dont have miner lvl 10+.  And in a few days they understand how many months (or earned satoshies) they need to spend here in order to earn more than 700-800 sat per day.

You are happy with this site - ok, it is your choice. I`m just waiting for withdraw and leave it.  BTW, did you try to withdraw? I did. It is another stupid quest, where they did a lot to keep my earnings as long as possible, I must wait 14 days (!!!) in order to get my earned 28k satoshi LOL
Or I must pay them for withdraw...  Yes they again wants money.

This is that all what you say is part of the worst of what we offer. Like any program, there is good and bad sides, you pointing only bad side and plus you make it look even worse then it actually is. Seeing how and what you say, we can see that you dont try and spending time on site is not the same as trying. We dont mind, please just take your earned money and leave.
But we would suggest changing your mindset as it will be very hard to reach something more in your life. The more you will try, the more you will reach and achieve. There is not much point in arguring with you, nothing will change your opinion, because even when you see members are saying you that it is not like you describe, you are still with your own opinion... Yes, please take your payment which will be in 10 days and not 14 and just leave our program, please.
Best of luck to you.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:54:46 AM

New Revenue Packs: 19/04/2019
Hi all.
First thing first --
Rev Packs has been introduced to system. Many investors where not happy with the new achievement points system, so we have created Revenue Packs investment module. Here you have three options and can earn up to 140% back from your investment.
A little bit of history...
One thing is that InFrame ads where so much more popular then we expected and even if we where extremely happy with that, it has created a big worry for us. Two things - Actually, fact that you can earn up to 120% from inframe ads is actually 120% to advertiser and another 100% to our members, so in all it is up to 220% return, while this is manageable and we are okay with that, alongside it had created a huge magnet for cheaters too, this was our biggest problem. With this new, achievement points, system in place we feel much more secured and another thing with that is that now, we make more income which we then can give away for our advertisers and users, even if there was decrease in inframe ads views, we had even bigger income from external advertise networks and much more members are now using our miner game, which is very profitable and stable module where we make most income, and at the same time, we had much more advertisers advertising with noFrame and Flash ads, that it self it income for us. Basically even if many members disagree with achievement points system, it is here to stay as we feel much more secured and confident now. This will benefit everyone who will stay with us for long time. Skeptics who say that we made mistake and we done it worse are in fact wrong, as we said from the first day, who want fast get rich program, should look for something else, we are nothing like that. We are a business, stable and trusted to build long term, steady income. We have responsibilities for people who trusted us and so we will do anything possible to be here today and tomorrow, no mater what year that tomorrow is!
Coming back to Rev Packs feature...
There are three plans available in all. 110%, 120% and 140% Packs. The very important thing is that you can have only one active plan of each, so you can have one active 110% pack, one 120% packs and one 140% pack at a time, You will be able to purchase new one when existing expires.
When buying a Rev Pack you will invest what ever amount of funds you decide in minimum and maximum investment frames and you will receive returns in relation to what amount you will invest.
Those plans are not get rich fast schema. 110% Pack will give you 1% of your investment every 24 hours, 120% pack will return one payment of 120% after 60 days in relation to amount you invested, 140% Pack will credit your main balance of 2% every 24 hours. All accruals will be credited when you visit rev packs page. There is no need to visit it every 24 hours or so, just when you visit rev packs page, system will check if you have active packs and if it already time to credit your returns and if it is, calculate how much and add it to your main balance.
Everything is very simple and easy, just very important that you can have only 1 pack of each at the time.

Few other things --
We have plenty of ideas and new modules being build at the same time, but recently new program has open and it had implemented one of modules that is very similar that we had planned for a very long time already and just to not be seen as if we would be copying someone we would like to list few of features we are already working and planning to implement so if someone else will come up with similar idea, no one would think that we are copying someone else.
-- Bitcoin and other coins prediction game, simple explanation: members will have a week to bet on a bitcoin prediction will it go down or up after curtain period of time, winning side will take the other side bets minus small fee for our share dividends.
-- Simple lottery tickets system. Users will be able to purchase lottery tickets and the winner takes it all or there will be few places ( we have not decided that yet ).
-- Couple more investment plans --
--Investing in miner game. Users could invest in some revenue plan and when every time someone purchases anything related to miner game, those users with active packs would receive some percentage from every purchase and would continue so til full profit is returned.
-- New investment option where user could invest in a plan with a possibility to take back that investment at any time for a fee, or earn from small percentage back each day, that return would grow every day from very small to bigger and bigger till all return would be paid.
-- New super leaders investment option, this will be big and very interesting one. We will start collecting data of each member who earns from absolutely everything on bits-pays, then there would top 3 earners that week or month. Investors could chose and invest in one of them, the better user position, the more member should invest. The highest earner would get some percentage of all investments to hist balance and each time he would earn, all investors who are following him and have invested, would receive curtain amount of what that leader earned. That would be very interesting to see how top earners would try to get in this top 3 earners and investors would get good income from them for some time. A lot is still to be decided and finalized...
-- New daily bonus module. Nothing much about that yet, it will just give you different prizes, like even in the future, user will be able to collect enough parts and construct its own return packs for free and other stuff.
-- Something like grid ads like many PTC webs have, just we will make it more interesting.

-- There are a lot more features that we have already on paper but they are in a very little description and only start design stages so it is too early to talk about.

-- New miner version will too be released, but it is taking a long time to build it, so just to not keep all waiting, we will be implementing other features and modules before that. New miner version will be big, that's why it is taking much longer time then previous versions.

--For those who did not read our updates constantly, just want to remind about dividends, that we are now paying without notice once we reach about a 1,000,000 in collected dividends, just in case if someone is thinking that last dividends where much lower then the one before. For more info please read previous announcements, you will learn a lot of things.

We hope that you are still having a good time with our program and don't let pessimists bring you down, make your own decision on your own experience.
Hope I did not forget to mention something...
Have a great time, we will be back with more updates not very long from now.
Best regards to all.
Bits-Pays Team.
kicktracer011

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 10:58:48 AM

Great new faucet.
I love the high payments on various of the ptc sections. The miner is a nice added bonus and I hope I can become a high level fast.
Im planning to hold my satoshis on the site and wait till I can afford to buy a login ad. Am I always ensured of getting 120% back?

I also made a review on bits-pays. You can find it here
brudracz

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:25:50 AM

Admin site is perfect! Yes, nothing cant be best from day 1, but you are still improving site - really good job!

My idea - add referral market - users can buy and sell referrals - this feature can generate for example 3% fee for system.

adgrid is maybe good idea for cheap traffic, you can add surf clicks or something like this, place where users can buy cheap traffic for PTP links etc.

add some banner ads (not with revshare) - i think that you can earn more from advertisers than from CPM banners. For site is important find good revenue income.
DomnulJ

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:47:43 PM

for all new users of bits pays , here's some advice regarding the miner:
ONLY go for 100% maps , no matter what lvl u have or how many captchas u have to solve , that's the most important thing.

now for admins :

i would like to see , i said it before ,  the statistics for every miner level , for example , to upgrade from lvl 14 to 15 u need 42 milion credits , if we know how many credits are required we can make a plan for the long term . 
artces0802

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:58:55 PM

Greetings administrators of Bits-Pays! I'm a fan of the page. I love everything they do, I love the new feature they added and the ones that will be implemented. I can not wait to see those new updates ... I'm going to say a couple of things. .

The first is that I agree with the comments of users Brudracz and DomnulJ.

the other is that I would like the users who bought InFrame ads to be deducted points for visits to their ads, that is, if I have an ad of 3,000 cliks, one or two points will be deducted for visits or the amount that you as administrators place, so that the user is more interested in the different functions of the page to be able to obtain points. I think it's a good idea administrator.

The third thing is that they create a module to create companies that produce food and clothing for the miner, where they can be sold in a market at a price and who buys them can give energy to the miner automatically every so often if they have items in their shop window. this will generate jobs daily for the users and, therefore, we all have a new way of generating income and you also by selling the raw material to the owners of the companies.

It's what I have to say for now! Thank you very much, I hope you keep it in mind for the next updates. Greetings continue like this and much success for all ....
ayuwolle

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:52:10 PM

Recieved my second payment yesterday. Thanks to admin an keep on the good work
Zixi98

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:09:02 PM

When renting refs will be avalibale for free users?Its avalivale only for premium.
brudracz

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:09:53 PM

I think that rent referrals is old and bad idea. Site can set attractive rules and lose money with every click or set good rules for site and than users are unhappy :-D  Better is referral market like in adbtc where you can buy/sell your referrals and site have some fees from transactions. And everyone can be happy.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:21:12 AM

Hi All.
Just an notifier about some transactions pending.
Some of our users received payouts from us but can not yet see those in their wallets, this is just for few users that where paid on 22nd of April. Transations sent from our blockchain wallet that we where paying all the time since start on a 22nd of April got stuck and are pending till now, eventualy they will go throw, but we can not know when exactly. As soon as we noticed that, we deposited some funds to new wallet and started sending payments from there, so new transations should not be effected, just those done on a mourning of 22nd of April.
We are attaching link to our blockchain wallet transactions page image as some proof:
https://ibb.co/5hn9qsY
Just be patient, those transactions will get approved by network eventualy.
In case you are in very need of those funds, let us know, we will send new payment from our other wallet. In this case eventualy you will get two transactions from us for the same payment, but in order to show that we can be trusted we are prepared to spend a little more on this mater.

Please do not try abusing this as we have all the records and we will see what transactions are still pending, or already confirmed.

Thank you all for posting positive feedback and payment proofs.

Thank you for your suggestions, we will really look at those for future plans.
Best regards.
Bits-Pays staff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: