Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:41:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bits-Pays.com Launched [150% for advertisers, Free Miner Game,Company shares]  (Read 27250 times)
bitspays (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:24:43 AM

New Miner Boost Update. Special Referral Constest 06/04/2019

Hi all.
Couple of things we would like to talk today...
-- Direct referral contest --
Thanks all participants for participating in our previous direct referral contest, we where surprised by the results Wink
Great performance guys!
Winners has been checked and awarded with prizes according to their place.
Next contest is launching on 8th Of April and will be ran for one month until 8th of May. This contest is a little bit special for us. Even if three month online does not seems to be that much for most, but it is our first small achievement we where waiting for, it is a one quarter of a year of our existence on the internet, this is why we are giving a bit special prizes for our next contest like free ads credits, company shares, miner levels, miner energy and fully boosted miner maps, plus about three times bigger money rewards. Please note that there are additional requirements for winners in regards to get additional rewards, like minimum referrals referred during contest. But these requirements are only for additional rewards, if you get less then required you will still win money prize as it is written in contest page. So for example if you win first place in our next contest but will not get 2,000 DR, you will still will get a 3,000,000 satoshis reward, but unfortunately not all additional rewards like miner levels or company shares and others.
Please note that this is a special rewards and contest after this will have standard prizes as before. Probably next special contest will be at our semiannual celebration (6 month online) which will be in less then 3 month from now.
So have a go, try to win some prizes in this special contest or just participate and have fun plus some profit from your referred direct referrals constantly.
-- New Updated Miner Booster --
We have completely rebuild our miner Boost module. The reason being that a lot of members do hate mining with their devices, plus there is one very big fallback - it is very, very low earnings for admins, as an example, using coinhive in about two month we managed to earn only about $20 and so we decided to change it completely. Some will like it, some will not...
Just a note that we will be adjusting users miner credits earnings in the Boost module once we have more data regarding it. We mean increasing them slightly in future, by how much we still have to decide.
Now how it works: First don't forget to turn it on in miner settings or just in Boost page, once it is turned On and you visit Boost page, it will run automatically. Boost is using your miner energy points. One point per run that is per 5 min. Earnings depends on miner level and energy amount, plus if you have some Miner Rig it will mine much more. To get it working, just open page and leave it working, timer will run and every 5 minutes some amount of credits will be added to Boost balance, once you have enough credits, you will be asked to collect them in order for your miner helper to continue running, again, you need energy for it to be running.
This miner helper does not uses any of your own device CPU or GPU, it is running on server side and is not effecting your device, you just need to keep the window open.
Additionally you can purchase mining rigs and mine much more credits each 5 min. Please note that credits will get added to your miner pending balance only when you have enough collected in your miner helper ( Boost ) balance and click collect credits.
Try it. It is one more free way to help your Miner to grow faster.
-- Other info --
Just wanted to inform who ever is a rented referral that rankings will not effect you. This is for before rented users only. Rankings will still be recorded just so we would know that system is really working and there are no bugs, but after three weeks we will set all rankings below 4 to 0 and so your ranking will not get effected in a bad way who where not able to reach minimum target in earnings for your employer, if you have earned for your employer and received good rankings, we will keep them for you. Basically no one will be effected in a bad way.
We have some small bugs still to fix and hope they will be very soon, but they will not effect you much.

We are finishing few other updates and as always we will be implementing them soon.
More ways for members to increase their earnings will be soon introduced too.

For the time, thank you all for sticking with us, even if sometimes we do not so popular decisions. Hope you understand that we do them for all of us, members and management.

More updates soon.
Best regards from all Bits-Pays Team.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mertriver1

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 02:44:29 PM

thank you for the information.

I have a question. I applied for a job as a rented ref but I couldn't get a job yet. Is this normal?
o0oSmileyo0o

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:00:35 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2019, 11:24:29 AM by o0oSmileyo0o

Hello Bitspays

thank you for all your great work and ill try and support the project as much as i can.

Greeting Smiley
ayuwolle

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:00:07 AM

Cannot login.

"You are being logged out from system!"

Is there any explanation for this?
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:16:06 AM

Hi all. It seems our hosting providers are having some issues. That is why our website is so slow. They should fix this issue soon and hopefully we will be able to get back to normal site speed in no time. Please note we can not do much about it, we just need to wait a bit for them to solve these performance issues.
kahello

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:13:49 AM

Hello I can't login, why?
holynik

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:09:10 AM

Same thing, I can't. Login Protocol is hidden from users, no error
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:21:40 AM

Same thing, I can't. Login Protocol is hidden from users, no error
Hi all. Sorry for this interuption. Yesterday we had a talk with our servers provider and they found some script performance issues that they wanted to fix. It seems they are working on those at the moment and that is why the login is not working now, it is the same for us. But once they will be done, the server performance should be much better then it was, plus with the upgraded servers we should not have future slowdowns and should be running super fast no mather what traffic load we would receive.
Please wait a little bit, it should be completed soon.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:16:13 AM

Monitization is complete and all back to normal.
Sorry for inconvienence caused
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:11:46 PM

Helper Credits 736,796
Coins left to Mine at This Mine - 673770

How can an Helper collect more than I have?
Helper is working on a different standards and we value your time, so we dont want to stop helping your miner to mine more coins if the mine run out of credits. Mine that had run out of credits, will not get credited from your miner as he will not be able to mine anything because nothing is left, but helper is still able to mine credits for some time. We done that in case someone just missed the fact that mine is empty, but evenually you will be stopped and you will need new mine to continue.
ayuwolle

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:16:01 AM

To all others, ... have you posted at least one payment proof, have you???

Hello,

i just recieved my first payment of about 20.000 from bits-pays. I earned much more but i put the most of my income in Shares.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

I have two questions concerning the miner retirement:

1. If i read and understood correct, the miner will have to retire once he reaches level 40 and i get a pension of 500 sat/day. How long do i get this pension? Lifelong?

2. I read that i could either start with a new lv-0-miner or hire a lv-20 miner. How much does the lv-20-miner cost?
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:10:15 AM

To all others, ... have you posted at least one payment proof, have you???

Hello,

i just recieved my first payment of about 20.000 from bits-pays. I earned much more but i put the most of my income in Shares.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

I have two questions concerning the miner retirement:

1. If i read and understood correct, the miner will have to retire once he reaches level 40 and i get a pension of 500 sat/day. How long do i get this pension? Lifelong?

2. I read that i could either start with a new lv-0-miner or hire a lv-20 miner. How much does the lv-20-miner cost?

Thank you for your trust in us and for sharing your good experience.

1 - That pension is for life, but just to add to this, it will be a very long time before member will reach level 40.

2 - We have not yet decided on the rent price as those workers will be reall humans, members like you, so we could do a fixed amount per that member miner level or we might implement depending on that member stats and achievements on the miner game. Probably it will be second option, but that is not final yet.

Thank you for your questions.
artces0802

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:12:07 AM

Great site, thanks))
One question.
I posted InFrame ads 2 weeks ago. During this time, 260 users viewed the ad. And the first 200 views were in the first 2 days.
Why so few views - stopped watching InFrame ads?

good ... I also have the same administrator concern. Why so few daily visits? a page with more than 26,000 users as explained that only clicks between 100 and 300 users a day?
The announcement that started on 06-04-19 and for today 11-04-19 in total have been 819 cliks and on average they are like 163.8 cliks per day. Please explain that this is an excellent site and there is no other one in the network and I wish you the best. Thank you...
kahello

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:58:42 AM

These freaks only care about getting money from the users (from energy point boost to h machinery) they want everybody to waste their time and making them believe that they made it only to take off with everything, seriously you have to spend 0.5 BTC or maybe more to earn like a king, all I want to say to you is go to hell as#@_:#;#:
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:08:43 AM

@AlyylA, @artces0802

Please read previous announcement, it will make things more clear.
It is all related to having much less cheaters on page who where going throw all ads no mater what, while now as we have mostly reall people, they just dont click that much ads. Another thing is achievement points as explained in previous announcements, users need achievement points in order to view inframe ads, the ones who fully understand how our program works, do that with no issues, others who dont, just dont have much achievement points and can not view that much inframe ads, please note that those achievement points needed to view inframe ads only and that they are rewarded for all the free activities a member performs on site, like even viewing flash and noframe ads, the other most important thing is that InFrame ads can be viewed only once per two weeks per member, so if someone view your ad then he/she will not view it again for next two weeks and in that time there can be piled already a lot of new hight value ads. This all is fully explained in our featured asked questions and you where all the information from the start.
But with all that said, the main reason is that we have much less cheaters tho just go throw all ads like a robots, this is the main reason why you are getting less clicks on your inframe ads.

@kahello
Well, you are really a special one... As we mentioned before, there are really some mombers who will always complain, no mather what. Even if they get a free and very easy way to earn, they will still be not happy and everything will be super bad...
You forgot to mention that no one is forcing you to buy anything, if you dont like how we set our prices then just dont make any purchases, you can always earn for free... Well you could, but after your post we will try finding you in our program and banning for such a statement and for such a names you gave to us...

Just a note, that no one is ever need to purchase anything, there are plenty free ways to earn and no one will ask you to make any purchases if you dont want to.
kahello

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:16:56 AM

Ooh the angel statement everything is so good and free and then all of a sudden you threatened to ban me, you are really filthy crooks, can't have a conversation ban#em huh, look what happened to cointiply and it was way better than your thing, and you try to convince people that nothing to worry about nothing, all is good the project will thrive for years to come, once the bait has sunk in to the masses you consume them # can't talk to em #ban em, you want to be really good to em #eat em
brudracz

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:28:56 PM

understand that everyone need points for inframe ads - its OK. But if someone have for example 12K points, after few clicks for 100 sats getting inframe ads for 60 sats, than 50, 40, 30, 20.... so active users with points dont want click on inframe ads, they click just on 2, 3 inframe ads for 100 sats and save points to another day.

sorry for my bad english
kryptanthrax

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 01:17:31 AM

Just a quick question about in-frame-ads. How will you stay sustainable?

If I buy 3000 views for 100 satoshi each, it costs me 300000 satoshi and I will get everything back + roughly 30k.

At the same time you pay the users watching the ads 100 sat per view = 300k satoshi. The referrers of the viewers also earn a minimum of 10% on their in-frame-clicks. That's another 30k. So you'll lose 360k satoshi per in-frame-ad cycle. That's 18$ at current rates within like 2 weeks per ad. I really like this feature and your project as a whole, but giving these facts I am concerned about your long-term sustainability.

I'm sure a statement about financial stuff would offer more transparency and trust among your investors, so I really hope you reply.

Cheers!
brudracz

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:12:44 AM

Just a quick question about in-frame-ads. How will you stay sustainable?

If I buy 3000 views for 100 satoshi each, it costs me 300000 satoshi and I will get everything back + roughly 30k.

At the same time you pay the users watching the ads 100 sat per view = 300k satoshi. The referrers of the viewers also earn a minimum of 10% on their in-frame-clicks. That's another 30k. So you'll lose 360k satoshi per in-frame-ad cycle. That's 18$ at current rates within like 2 weeks per ad. I really like this feature and your project as a whole, but giving these facts I am concerned about your long-term sustainability.

I'm sure a statement about financial stuff would offer more transparency and trust among your investors, so I really hope you reply.

Cheers!
not every click from inframe ads is for 100 sats, just few first and than for example 1 or 2 daily, I think that avg will be around 50 sats. Around ads is ads + sometimes popup = some small income from every click and view.

This can work long time as revenue share
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 06:30:53 PM

Oh btw Bits-Pays....

Thank you for promoting scams in your login ad!!! Great job!!!

http://blockchain-exploit.site/

Funny how you tell people not to cheat your system when you promote scam sites.
Disgusting. The hell is wrong with you???

https://i.imgur.com/m23OmGg.png

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: