Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:42:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bits-Pays.com Launched [150% for advertisers, Free Miner Game,Company shares]  (Read 27250 times)
ayuwolle

Activity: 282
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:04:25 AM

I earned some satoshis from viewing ads. How and where can i buy shares with these?
Just go to Add Funds, Click Transfer Ab to PB, transfer account balance funds to your purchase balance, visit Buy Shares on the left members menu, chose shares number to buy and click Buy Shares.

Hope this will help you navigate.
Best regards.

Found it, thank you very much

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DomnulJ

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:30:09 PM

can i do cpu mining at the same time on 2 devices ?
bitspays (OP)

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:08:19 AM

By coinhive support reply to us, it should be posible to do, but we did not tried it our self.
Please do try it and let us know here.
Thank you for your interest in our project.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:49:45 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2019, 08:08:53 AM by bitspays

26/01/2019 Update:

Dividends! Updates! Promotion!

First company dividends has been distributed successfully!
Distribution went throw smooth and better then we expected. We did not had to turn maintenance on or experienced any issues at all. But this is from what we can see only, If you have any issues, please do let us know, we will take a look and will sort if there is some errors in your case. Again, there should not be any problems as from what we can see, but please do re-check your individual stats your self.
Total Dividends distributed - 1,219,159 Satoshis
Total shares hold by users at that time - 565,030
Dividends per share approximately - 2.157 satoshis.
Please note that your dividends where rounded to full number, so if your personal dividends would be 1003.2 satoshis, actual dividends you received would be 1003 satoshis, this is just an example and your dividends are different taking in calculations your actually held shares number at that time.
-- As we mentioned, we guaranteed dividends distribution for first three month a minimum of one distribution per month, but it could be more often if more dividends will be collected. We basically need to collect more or equal satoshis to company shares hold by users in order to distribute dividends.
Probably we will be having guaranteed dividends even further, but we think that there will not be a need for that as when more and more members will register, more and more fees will be collected and distribution should happen naturally.
Dividends where added to account balances and you can withdraw them to your wallet or invest for further account growth, up to you.
Next guaranteed dividends at the end of February, maybe sooner, all depends on our members.
Congrats to all shares holders.

-- Other Updates --
We are working on new features all the time...
There are ways already to speed up your miner progress, but we have added one more way to gain Miner credits even more. Miner credits are used to upgrade your miner level to the next level.
From now on, buying Flash Ads will give users miner credits too. How much you can see in flashads advertising page, fill all details, select views number and ad timer. At the top in one of the buttons you will be noticed of how much miner credits you would receive in you would complete your FlashAds purchase. You are winning much more now by advertising your products with us, not only you get dedicated visitors for your advert, but you grow your miner at the same time and once your miner is level 10 or higher, you starting to receive free satoshis 24/7 ( that is if you don't forget to feed your miner )
-- More updates will be pushed soon...

-- Premium Discount of 10% --
As we are already one month old program, we wanted to that all our members for being with us and believing that Bits-Pays will prosper.
As a Thank You for this we want to give you a 10% discount on our Premium memberships purchases!
Premium membership already has strong benefits, but it will be constantly filled with more and more advantages, it is really worth having your account at a Premium level, it is cheap compared to what you get and it will get more and more with short time.
Promotion will expire at 31 January 2019 !

-- We still hold 1,000 Referrals Challenge, but it is just few days left for it, so if you still want free Premium membership, you need to hurry up and get 700 direct referrals for free Premium or 1,000 direct referrals for additional 5 miner level, Miner will be added to your existing miner level and there are no limits. For example if your miner level is at 12 and if you get 1,000 direct referrals and win 5 miner levels, final miner level will be 17 and that is already a lot! So don't wait and push your self just a little more because it is really worth it! 1,000 Referral Challenge will finish just few minutes before February 1 this year. Just few days left.

Think this is all for now.
We hope to implement more features very soon...

Thank you all and have a great day.
Best regards.
Bits-Pays Team.
DomnulJ

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:06:15 AM

By coinhive support reply to us, it should be posible to do, but we did not tried it our self.
Please do try it and let us know here.

i told u , i see a great future for this project , mining is guaranteed income for u ,so that u can easily pay us afterwards .

chuchu1637

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:33:10 PM

hello,  if I don't collect the mine after the credits of the mine are all collected and need find new one,  will the credits of the old mine automatically collected to my level? thx
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:53:32 AM

hello,  if I don't collect the mine after the credits of the mine are all collected and need find new one,  will the credits of the old mine automatically collected to my level? thx

Hi.
Yes, credits are added to your miner credits if your mine map expires.
DomnulJ

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:11:04 PM

on more thing ? after we reach lvl 10 miner and we still use the coinhive miner will that also mine satoshis, or just  credits ?

bitspays (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:28:07 AM

on more thing ? after we reach lvl 10 miner and we still use the coinhive miner will that also mine satoshis, or just  credits ?

Own device miner will mine only credits. It will not mine satoshis.
But from other side, the faster you reach bigger miner level, the more satoshis your miner will mine for you.
It is really worth it to mine with your own device if it is possible for you.

Thanks for your interest.
Best of luck to you.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:53:36 AM

Hello Bits-Pays Users
Today we are launching direct referral contest!
Everyone can participate and win prizes.
Contest is active from today - 01 Feb 2019 00:00 hour and run until 01 March 2019 00:00 hour.
First place 1,000,000 satoshis
Second place 500,000 Satoshis
Third place 100,000 satoshis
4th to 10th places 20,000 satoshis
All prizes will be assigned to members account balances and can be withdrawn or invested for further profit, its up to member.

A chance to simply take free cash for doing what is already beneficial and is main income force for every member, referring direct referrals.
Please note that forcing users to sign up as your referral is not allowed, that includes but not limited to PTSU and all sorts of referrals purchases!

We are announcing this here rather then our web blog is because soon we should have another update for our miner game, stay tuned for that one.

For now, best regards.
Hope no blood will be spilled fighting for higher place in contest Wink
Bits-Pays Team.
ariesLTC

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:32:59 PM

Hello all,
 Decided to give this try and I´m liking it so far.
I´m not a big fan of coinhive but that gives you a fixed income so that should help the longevity of the site.
This is a commitment so I hope the site can stay sustainable.
I´m mainly using the purchase balance to keep buying shares, upgrading my miner and grinding away at all the ads.
Keep up the good work on the site, I´m hoping you last for a long time Smiley
BitcoinsHunter

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:45:21 PM

test it to great looking site hope it is not a scam site. can has great future.

where can i see how many satoshis my miner will create from level 10 on? something like a calculation?
WanmeiBTC

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:11:57 AM

Yes, mining level / earning calculation will be good...
Daily progression informations will be good...
Achievements bonus informations will be good...
swerver

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:19:45 PM

Is there a way to transfer between the account balance and purchase balance?
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:38:21 PM

Is there a way to transfer between the account balance and purchase balance?
Yes, just visit add funds page, on the top right you will see transfer AB to PB.
Zixi98

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:27:10 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2019, 07:36:58 PM by Zixi98

Maybe its stupid question but for what i can use dividends.Ok i can sell shares but what to do with dividends which i got?

Edit: if price per dividens is 2.157 satoshi that means that my 21 dividens are worht 21x2.157 which means that i got about 45 satoshis to accoiunt balance and i don't need to sell anything?Am i right?
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:11:44 AM

Maybe its stupid question but for what i can use dividends.Ok i can sell shares but what to do with dividends which i got?

Edit: if price per dividens is 2.157 satoshi that means that my 21 dividens are worht 21x2.157 which means that i got about 45 satoshis to accoiunt balance and i don't need to sell anything?Am i right?
Yes. Dividends are just a satoshis distribution to members account balance. You hold shares, each share got about 2.157 satoshis as dividends from total fees we have previously collected. This amount was already added to your account balances when we where performing dividends distribution.
In simple, just hold shares, and each time we distribute dividends, you will get satoshis added to your main account balance. The more shares you have, the bigger amount will be credited to account balance.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:13:37 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 09:33:17 AM by bitspays

Hi All.
Newest miner version has been released. In this new version you will find:
-- Improved miner panel with some additional statistics --
-- Miner Shop to progress Much Faster --
-- Miner Profile, miner pension and Miner company --

This new miner version is a big step towards new mining level. This new miner version opens doors for Miner model becoming even more profitable, more interesting and exciting game.
With this new miner shop, users who want much faster progress will be able to rent all our members cpu mining power and watch their miner just fly throw its levels. It is now possible to rent all our members cpu mining power for 24 hours period. Once rented, every time, one of members who collect their mining power and adds to their miner mined pending credits, exactly same amount of credits will be added to your miner collected credits. This is not costing you your mine reserves, all credits are directly added to your miner credits. Try it, just rent mining power for 24 hours, navigate to your miner page, and keep refreshing it, you will notice your miner level percentage will be constantly updated and will be constantly growing, once enough for next level, it will be upgraded and you will keep growing until your 24h Super Miner Helper stays active.
You will be able to see stats at the miner shop, Super Miner Helper page. This is one of the cheapest ways to progress your miner to higher level.
-- Miner shop contains tools booster option, there you can increase your tools added points per collection of up to 5 times.
-- If you don't want to wait and want to get to high miner level super fast, now you have an option in Miner Shop, to just upgrade your miner level to the next, you can keep on upgrading up to a maximum of level 32. We have added this limit to protect new members from maybe expecting too much from miner, maybe thinking that miner is get rich fast module or similar... Which is not. It is just a game where you can make some spare cash in a fun way.

-- One of the most important addition to Miner module is Miner pension and related to that miner company.
Miner company is not 100% ready, but it will be soon which will be super exciting addition and this will open doors for many members to make much more cash from our miner game.
Miner pension first:
All miners will have to retire at level 40 but really this is not the end, it is rather beginning of even greater things! Every miner is guaranteed a daily pension, all miners are working so everyone should be able to receive a pension from us. At the moment we set a standard pension to 500 satoshis daily. More important, and we would strongly suggest all our miners to activate it, is pension reserve funds. Pension reserve funds are funds which will be added to your daily pension and your pension will be much higher then a just standard one. If you will have some reserved pension collected, 0.5% of that amount will be added to your standard pension and sum will be paid for you on daily basis. You can turn on your pension reserves in miner profile page. The sooner you will start collecting it, the more you will receive once your miner will retire.
Retirement:
Retirement is a fantastic way, because now your miner will have time to take on additional business or if not in the mood, just start from first level miner and grow your way up again to level 40. In any case you chose, you will already be getting a pension daily. Your pension is yours what ever you chose.
If you chose to open company and hire workers:
If you'll do this, you will have an option to hire one worker who will be bringing you constant profit, or open a company and hire more workers, this way you will be making BIG profit.
Workers will be our real users and you will be able to hire our users to work for you. Please note that only miner level 20 or above will be possible to hire.
On the other side, you as a member will be able to make even more from your miners if you will be hired. Please note that you will need a miner of level 20 and higher in order to be hired!
These features will be more explained when we will fully implement them, but it should not be too long from now...

This update is a big peace of code and even if we tested everything, there might be some glitches or small bugs in the system, so if you will notice some, please do inform us.

We will continue on our new miner updates soon, but now, we will be fixing few bugs in system and we will start working on a new addition. We will start working on rented referrals system, but as from you probably already noticed, we like to do things differently. This rented referrals system will be no exception.
We will not disclose much at the moment, but we can say that in this system, not only member who is renting referral, will earn, but even the rented member will earn. It will be beneficial for both users as both of them will be making profit, plus this way member who will be rented will be more motivated to be active and at the same time, bring more profit for the user who is renting him.
In short, please give us some time to make this and we are almost guaranteed everyone will like this new feature.

Thank you all for being with us.
Best regards from all Bits-Pays team.
chuchu1637

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:56:18 AM

where can I find new features ?
artces0802

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:01:26 AM

please explain this part better
Miner shop contains tools booster option, there you can increase your tools added points per collection of up to 5 times.

Hi All.
Newest miner version has been released. In this new version you will find:
-- Improved miner panel with some additional statistics --
-- Miner Shop to progress Much Faster --
-- Miner Profile, miner pension and Miner company --

This new miner version is a big step towards new mining level. This new miner version opens doors for Miner model becoming even more profitable, more interesting and exciting game.
With this new miner shop, users who want much faster progress will be able to rent all our members cpu mining power and watch their miner just fly throw its levels. It is now possible to rent all our members cpu mining power for 24 hours period. Once rented, every time, one of members who collect their mining power and adds to their miner mined pending credits, exactly same amount of credits will be added to your miner collected credits. This is not costing you your mine reserves, all credits are directly added to your miner credits. Try it, just rent mining power for 24 hours, navigate to your miner page, and keep refreshing it, you will notice your miner level percentage will be constantly updated and will be constantly growing, once enough for next level, it will be upgraded and you will keep growing until your 24h Super Miner Helper stays active.
You will be able to see stats at the miner shop, Super Miner Helper page. This is one of the cheapest ways to progress your miner to higher level.
-- Miner shop contains tools booster option, there you can increase your tools added points per collection of up to 5 times.
-- If you don't want to wait and want to get to high miner level super fast, now you have an option in Miner Shop, to just upgrade your miner level to the next, you can keep on upgrading up to a maximum of level 32. We have added this limit to protect new members from maybe expecting too much from miner, maybe thinking that miner is get rich fast module or similar... Which is not. It is just a game where you can make some spare cash in a fun way.

-- One of the most important addition to Miner module is Miner pension and related to that miner company.
Miner company is not 100% ready, but it will be soon which will be super exciting addition and this will open doors for many members to make much more cash from our miner game.
Miner pension first:
All miners will have to retire at level 40 but really this is not the end, it is rather beginning of even greater things! Every miner is guaranteed a daily pension, all miners are working so everyone should be able to receive a pension from us. At the moment we set a standard pension to 500 satoshis daily. More important, and we would strongly suggest all our miners to activate it, is pension reserve funds. Pension reserve funds are funds which will be added to your daily pension and your pension will be much higher then a just standard one. If you will have some reserved pension collected, 0.5% of that amount will be added to your standard pension and sum will be paid for you on daily basis. You can turn on your pension reserves in miner profile page. The sooner you will start collecting it, the more you will receive once your miner will retire.
Retirement:
Retirement is a fantastic way, because now your miner will have time to take on additional business or if not in the mood, just start from first level miner and grow your way up again to level 40. In any case you chose, you will already be getting a pension daily. Your pension is yours what ever you chose.
If you chose to open company and hire workers:
If you'll do this, you will have an option to hire one worker who will be bringing you constant profit, or open a company and hire more workers, this way you will be making BIG profit.
Workers will be our real users and you will be able to hire our users to work for you. Please note that only miner level 20 or above will be possible to hire.
On the other side, you as a member will be able to make even more from your miners if you will be hired. Please note that you will need a miner of level 20 and higher in order to be hired!
These features will be more explained when we will fully implement them, but it should not be too long from now...

This update is a big peace of code and even if we tested everything, there might be some glitches or small bugs in the system, so if you will notice some, please do inform us.

We will continue on our new miner updates soon, but now, we will be fixing few bugs in system and we will start working on a new addition. We will start working on rented referrals system, but as from you probably already noticed, we like to do things differently. This rented referrals system will be no exception.
We will not disclose much at the moment, but we can say that in this system, not only member who is renting referral, will earn, but even the rented member will earn. It will be beneficial for both users as both of them will be making profit, plus this way member who will be rented will be more motivated to be active and at the same time, bring more profit for the user who is renting him.
In short, please give us some time to make this and we are almost guaranteed everyone will like this new feature.

Thank you all for being with us.
Best regards from all Bits-Pays team.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: