Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:07:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm buying alts now  (Read 25121 times)
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:45:03 AM

Buy these altcoins I think it's right, but it's too early to start buying, as the market will fall below. I think that within this month, he will fall twice.

As of now, we see some improvements with bitcoin so let's also expect some improvements with the value of altcoin as we all know, altcoins most likely depend on bitcoin, I mean more on relying on bitcoin.
It is, when the pumped showed up around bitcoin its likely to expect that alts will also pumped, but still depends on how strong the current rise for
bitcoin will proceed, the more pumped getting stronger the more we expect for alts market to explode, it's better to continue assess and review things
that can affect your investment, in the long process it will comes up with positive results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:46:23 AM

Buying altcoins in the current market conditions is a risky decision, any dump can have a big impact on your portfolio. If I were you, I would hold only Bitcoin and maybe 2-3 top altcoins.
smithAwesson

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:22:41 AM

Its a very good idea to buy altcoins in that time, price is low. I would still look at ethereum.
Joran_crypto

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:24:31 AM

Every coin in the coinmarketcap or the market is the best coin you can buy because all coins will increase although we don't know how higher the price can go. But it depends on how much money you have and make sure that before you buy any coins, you should analyze and decide to buy a cheap coin or expensive coins so you can directly buy the coins. And don't forget to not buy the coin with all in of your money because you need to have free money in your balance to prevent if there are any down for the price so you can buy more the coin.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 03:34:53 PM

Fetch looks cheap right now IMHO. Or how do you think it will continue falling?

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:30:25 AM

The coins you chose are fine!

I am focusing now on

BTC (Yes Still)
ETH (As always)
LTC

While investing some resource on alt projects that I strongly believe to be strong players in their own field later in the future

Monero
Zcash
Historia

I support your choice, but I want to ask you a question. Do you really believe that Litecoin has got many chances to gain? As for me, I would better bet on Ethereum and Stellar. These altcoins will certainly gain.
smithAwesson

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:23:38 AM

Buy BNB coins. After launch binance dex this coin may show significant growth.
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 06:37:29 PM

Market is going up. I think alt with dapp are more profitable. So your choice are right. I am also trying to buy some of your following coin.
For me now, Ethereum and Bitcoin are very profitable for investing, as the most reliable coin. I do not want to risk much in 2019.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:11:50 PM

that is good choice, i can see the price is rising slowly and so much dumps in past few weeks making we harder to get profit from trading but this is also a good time for us to choose and new altcoins to invest becasue they are young, so they have higher chance to rise faster than top altcoins.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:27:40 PM

Market is going up. I think alt with dapp are more profitable. So your choice are right. I am also trying to buy some of your following coin.
For me now, Ethereum and Bitcoin are very profitable for investing, as the most reliable coin. I do not want to risk much in 2019.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most trusted big coins in the world with proof that the two coins keep up with the highest ranking position with the largest market capitalization in the world. These two coins will always be the prima donna in the crypto world to serve as short-term and long-term investments.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 08:05:25 PM

Buying alts at this time now is a nice investment strategy but i hope you are filling your cryptocurrency portfolio with the cryptocurrencies of solid projects that are doing great in the cryptospace and also have a working product that really increases the value of the cryptocurrencies.

ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:14:48 PM

Invest in the market and buy altcoins now is a very good and profitable decision.
Many of them, namely those who are in the top can bring a very good profit to their investor.
I believe that buying alcoins is profitable now in the conditions of a rising market from the bottom, when prices have not risen so much.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:16:55 PM

really great decisioon but before buying alts make sure you choose solid project and remember ETH,BTC,ZEC,ADA,BNB,ETC these will do really well and i think you should add this to your portfolio.

coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:25:40 PM

really great decisioon but before buying alts make sure you choose solid project and remember ETH,BTC,ZEC,ADA,BNB,ETC these will do really well and i think you should add this to your portfolio.
Now it is really better to invest in top tokens, they will be able to show good growth in the future, so I fully agree with you in this regard.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:27:37 PM

Buying alts at this time now is a nice investment strategy but i hope you are filling your cryptocurrency portfolio with the cryptocurrencies of solid projects that are doing great in the cryptospace and also have a working product that really increases the value of the cryptocurrencies.
Everyone often talks about the finished project, but alas, it does not have such a huge impact as it can show, I think you need to look at all the factors, since the project can be without a product, but it is very popular and can bring you income.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:48:30 PM

Altcoins are now very good for shopping.
The market is favorable for investing in good coins and he expects decisive moves from the participants.
I think that buying alcoins is a solution that will bring you only profit and positive experience.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:53:36 PM

Up to the present time, the choices you have made are growing strongly and there is a lot of Altcoin that has increased many times since your choice until now. As I see and believe that Altcoin's low prices are easy to grow when the market recovers. But sadly, the price of ETH does not meet our expectations.

karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:58:27 PM

Today is a very good day to shop. But we have to be very careful because a sharp drop in the market can be dangerous. Just follow the basic rules of investing.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:05:10 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most trusted big coins in the world with proof that the two coins keep up with the highest ranking position with the largest market capitalization in the world. These two coins will always be the prima donna in the crypto world to serve as short-term and long-term investments.

PROVEN these two is the biggest hitng to have, but for now i will just get BTC and store it.
At the ETHREUM side i really love to play the market now, ETH is really a big bounce in the near future having it a long run will be good. but i will go for the run and sell as for now!
VukotLy

Activity: 112

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:08:53 PM

Buying Altcoins at this time is a smart decision.
Now the prices are very affordable and you can not be afraid to invest in coins of the highest class.
Then you will dont be hurt that success will be with you.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: