Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum back in number 2  (Read 2354 times)
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:30:33 AM

I am very happy because Ethereum returned to number two at CMC. I think this will be an increase in Ethereum and will have a positive impact on all Altcoin. Some of the coins that I have now go up, but I haven't sold them. I am still sure if the market will return higher.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:50:25 AM

I am sure that Eth will be able to compete in the future and for the first place in the cmc rating. So far none of the competitors could achieve more. In addition, if the development team succeeds in completing all the planned updates, there will be no equal to this project.

bebekangsoo

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:42:03 AM

I am sure that Eth will be able to compete in the future and for the first place in the cmc rating. So far none of the competitors could achieve more. In addition, if the development team succeeds in completing all the planned updates, there will be no equal to this project.
Ethereum will return to number 2
he will be able to increase his value so he can return to second place, after Bitcoin.
Updates Ethereum will increase so that it becomes better and can attract many people to choose Ethereum.

Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:10:31 AM

I think this is not surprising, especially when Ethereum expects the launch of two of its forks at once!
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:38:27 AM

I think this is not surprising, especially when Ethereum expects the launch of two of its forks at once!
Even without updating the network of Ethereum is very reliable and fast for this item. This is my favorite coin, very comfortable.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:40:56 AM

ETH will go to 0 this year. 95% of crypto will disappear

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:49:13 AM

Cryptocurrencies by Market Capitalization

Watchlist
#   Name                               Market Cap                        Price               
1   Bitcoin Bitcoin                 $64,043,936,392              $3,653.57        
2   Ethereum Ethereum        $12,648,375,055              $120.84   
3   XRP XRP                          $12,495,364,776             $0.304404

ethereum will always playing a good role here so I definitely support the development of market will need lots of important currency to improve and especially ethereum is also in that case and this will a great development in recent time for ethereum.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:59:54 AM

It seems to me that the etherium will always be in second place, ETH occupies a significant place in the crypto world.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:07:52 AM

Ethereum is a very long time already fighting for second place in the rating of cryptocurrency. He did  it, but it is important that he will continue to stay there.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:33:20 AM

I think many of the ETH holders will be happy with this news. Ethereum for a long time showed growth and its cost rose to $120. I hope that by the end of the month the price will continue to grow and reach $200. It's time to give way to the bulls.

KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:41:34 AM

It's because of the recent pumps which makes ethererum goes to 116$, and people decided to pump again until 120$ without falling down.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:49:32 AM

It seems to me that the etherium will always be in second place, ETH occupies a significant place in the crypto world.
I agree with you in this opinion. Even if ripple is in second place, it is temporary. In addition, this coin is not a cryptocurrency in its pure form.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 10:59:09 AM

I agree with you in this opinion. Even if ripple is in second place, it is temporary. In addition, this coin is not a cryptocurrency in its pure form.
what do you enter in pure form? I think ripple is also a good asset, but the function and value of ethereum is still better. ethereum will continue to rise.

karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 11:02:03 AM

No doubt that etheteum can handle the second place since it has also the second most volume coin in the market just next to bitcoin. I think if ethereum would shine as bitcoin, maybe it can compete with bitcoin according to its price and demand.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 11:18:33 AM

Ethereum has regained its rightful place, we all know that this is one of the most innovative projects, which gave the opportunity to see the light of many new cryptocurrencies. And now there was something that was supposed to happen, the king of altcoins again ascended to the throne.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:30:32 AM

Watchlist

I always have a positive view for ethereum and when they drop from no 2 to 3 i am sure it is just for awhile and ethereum will make it back to no 2 in time to come. Ethereum value is way lot more than what it is now.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:36:03 AM

It's not yet final we will still more shift in the coming months, maybe because this happen because of the coming fork people are buying for a free token but after this there is a big chance that Ripple will take the second spot again, it' going to be a head-on collision between the two let's see who will win before the end of the year.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 09:07:09 PM

Watchlist
#   Name                               Market Cap                        Price               

Despite the fact that the ethereum price continues to grow today, according to CoinMarketCap, it becomes $ 123, in terms of capitalization of ethereum is not much higher than ripple. So, ethereum capitalization is now becoming 12.9 billion dollars, and ripple is 12.6 billion dollars. The difference is very small. Perhaps, the closer we get to February 27, when five different improvements are expected to be introduced into ethereum, it will break away from ripple, and after they are introduced, it will become more inaccessible for ripple in general.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:19:47 PM

The Ethereum project can much more firmly take its second place in the top of cryptocurrency, if hardfork successfully passes this month. If there is no postponement again.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:28:23 AM

Watchlist

I saw it yesterday in coinmarketcap too. ETH has going back to rank 2 because the price is rising.
But it shows that XRP still can climb to #2 in anytime, the marketcap is not far different from ETH.
ETH was falling greatly in 2018 end maybe because many ICO want to sell their raised funds in ETH to USDT.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: