Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:41:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8678 times)
MinedBlock_Paul

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 05:30:16 PM

They should announce the amount of money they raise so far so that investors have head knowledge as to how much is raised at this time and how much is needed to complete the whole process. With that we could know if the project is going to continue or come to a halt.

That would have been a good idea, but I guess the team may be unable to announce the amount raised till date, if the amount is going to be a discouraging factor to potential investors. Unless they want to get the opinion of the community regarding the continuation of the project or its cessation.
In my opinion, since the team is campaigning for transparency, they should announce the amount that has been raised, let the community decide whether the project can continue or not. It's quite frustrating that the project has been on tokensale for over 6 months and yet to raise funds up to softcap. It could either mean that the team are not going about the promotion rightly or the something is wrong somewhere.

Sure thing, we welcome all feedback because you are right, we are praised on our tokenomics and corporate structure, so why aren't we able to secure investment??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 05:33:58 PM

They said they are sending emails and getting feedbacks.
Do you think most investors would want out? Or continue with investing in the project? 🤔

With the extent of delays on the project, its obvious that so many investors are disappointed, but personally for me, I still believe that the project can fulfil its vision. They only need to re-strategise and come up with a good plan.

We've been waiting for the team to give updates on the way forward, but it's not forthcoming, I believe if the team could up with a logical and sound strategy, investors would be willing to support them and kick start the project.

I followed a project that got set back recently and it became 10x harder to get community support. But mineblock could be lucky in the type of investors they've got.

It's obviously going to be harder to get the community support, considering the fact that the project has been long overdue and the level of trust in this industry is quite low. Let's hope that the team are lucky, because from the indices, its going to be difficult.

What we are actually finding is a higher level of trust because of the longevity and perseverance.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:01:25 PM

[...]
    • There have already been a lot of mining projects that have disappeared or closed their doors due to poor management or bad planning — we thought starting in a ‘bear’ market was a better idea, it allows us to structure the business around lower returns rather than becoming unsustainable. We may not have a new innovative product but we do have innovative business model to deliver an existing service to the market with greater sustainability, earning a passive income during a "bear market" and reaping even greater rewards when the markets go green, after all innovation is crucial to the continuing success of any organization
    [..]

First of all: Thanks a lot for this detailed update from your side. I really appreciate your frankness and how you communicate with your community.

I just picked this part of your post, because I think, it's one of the most important reasons why the sales aren't going as planned. There are numerous mining-related projects that either failed already at the start or turned out to be a failure. A lot of people probably have doubts because of that. And the thing is, that's not MinedBlocks fault.
    MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
    June 12, 2019, 06:11:34 PM

[...]
      • There have already been a lot of mining projects that have disappeared or closed their doors due to poor management or bad planning — we thought starting in a ‘bear’ market was a better idea, it allows us to structure the business around lower returns rather than becoming unsustainable. We may not have a new innovative product but we do have innovative business model to deliver an existing service to the market with greater sustainability, earning a passive income during a "bear market" and reaping even greater rewards when the markets go green, after all innovation is crucial to the continuing success of any organization
      [..]

First of all: Thanks a lot for this detailed update from your side. I really appreciate your frankness and how you communicate with your community.

I just picked this part of your post, because I think, it's one of the most important reasons why the sales aren't going as planned. There are numerous mining-related projects that either failed already at the start or turned out to be a failure. A lot of people probably have doubts because of that. And the thing is, that's not MinedBlocks fault.

All we can do is keep presenting and persevering. We've lowered our Softcap so we can be of less risk for an Investor to deliver an operational farm as proof of concept[/list]
      em777

Activity: 574
      Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
      June 12, 2019, 06:52:20 PM

[...]
        [..]

All we can do is keep presenting and persevering. We've lowered our Softcap so we can be of less risk for an Investor to deliver an operational farm as proof of concept[/list]

Well I personally feel your decision is a good one but my concern is whether reducing your softcap would affect the business plan. I will like to know

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
        Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
        [[[[[[
        MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
        June 12, 2019, 07:30:15 PM

[...]
          [..]

Well I personally feel your decision is a good one but my concern is whether reducing your softcap would affect the business plan. I will like to know

Absolutely not! We have a site ready to "plug and play" into (benefits of partnerships due to longevity) and so we can still offer at least an 8-10% ROI in 'Bearish' markets. The reduction allows us to setup earlier and attract more investment with an operational farm...
          lunnatic

Activity: 1190
          Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
          June 12, 2019, 11:20:22 PM

[...]
            [..]

Absolutely not! We have a site ready to "plug and play" into (benefits of partnerships due to longevity) and so we can still offer at least an 8-10% ROI in 'Bearish' markets. The reduction allows us to setup earlier and attract more investment with an operational farm...
            I think this is a good answer from the team to answer all our doubts about the previous question. Hopefully with that answer everything is clear and understand

████▄██████████▄
            ███▄████████████
            ▄███▀
            ████
            ████
            ████
            ▀███▄
            ███▀████████████
            ████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
            ████████████
            ███████████▀███▄
            ████████████████
            ████████████████
            ████████████████
            ▀███▄███████████
            ████████████████
            ████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
            ▀████▄█████▄████▀
            ▀████▄▄████▀
            ███████████
            ▄███▀█████▀███▄
            █████████████████
            █████████████████
            █████████████████
            ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
            █████████████████
            ████▀███▀██████▀
            ███████▄█████▀
            ████▄▄██████████▄
            ▀▀██████▀███████
            ▄██████▄███▄████
            █████▀██████████
            ▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
            ████████████████
            ▄███▀███████████
            ███████████████
            ██████████████
            ████████████████
            ███████████▄███▀
            ████████████
            ▀██████████▀
            ████████
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██

██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██

██
            ██
            ██
            ████████
            [
            [
            [
            ]
            ]
            ]
            |
            Listed
            on
            BINANCE
            KUCOIN
            Gate.io
            |
            Sozialtourist

View Profile
            June 13, 2019, 04:46:11 PM

But halving your softcap must have an effect on your business plan, right? I mean, you basically have to scale down your whole mining farm and therefore take longer to expand your business? Is the ROI of 8-10% the same you expected for a softcap of 1 million?
            MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
            June 13, 2019, 05:18:36 PM

But halving your softcap must have an effect on your business plan, right? I mean, you basically have to scale down your whole mining farm and therefore take longer to expand your business? Is the ROI of 8-10% the same you expected for a softcap of 1 million?

The costs remain the same. If we raise over $7m then we would have a big enough power requirement to step down the supply and reduce costs by ~20% and then the ROI would increase
            em777

View Profile WWW
            June 13, 2019, 08:42:11 PM

The costs remain the same. If we raise over $7m then we would have a big enough power requirement to step down the supply and reduce costs by ~20% and then the ROI would increase

$7m dolls is decent looking at the way things are going i personally believe you guys are going hit that mark, the market is struggling to recover

[[[[[[
            Sozialtourist

View Profile
            June 13, 2019, 09:31:06 PM

So you are saying that only if you'd raise more than 7 million, the ROI for your investors would improve?
            lunnatic

Activity: 1190
            Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
            June 13, 2019, 11:50:40 PM

So you are saying that only if you'd raise more than 7 million, the ROI for your investors would improve?
            Maybe what is meant is that too, but to be clearer, let's wait for what the team's explanation of the questions from the most important at this time, we are still patient, waiting for the answer

████▄██████████▄
            ███▄████████████
            ▄███▀
            ████
            ████
            ████
            ▀███▄
            ███▀████████████
            ████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
            ████████████
            ███████████▀███▄
            ████████████████
            ████████████████
            ████████████████
            ▀███▄███████████
            ████████████████
            ████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
            ▀████▄█████▄████▀
            ▀████▄▄████▀
            ███████████
            ▄███▀█████▀███▄
            █████████████████
            █████████████████
            █████████████████
            ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
            █████████████████
            ████▀███▀██████▀
            ███████▄█████▀
            ████▄▄██████████▄
            ▀▀██████▀███████
            ▄██████▄███▄████
            █████▀██████████
            ▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
            ████████████████
            ▄███▀███████████
            ███████████████
            ██████████████
            ████████████████
            ███████████▄███▀
            ████████████
            ▀██████████▀
            ████████
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██

██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██

██
            ██
            ██
            ████████
            [
            [
            [
            ]
            ]
            ]
            |
            Listed
            on
            BINANCE
            KUCOIN
            Gate.io
            |
            Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
            Merit: 16

View Profile
            June 14, 2019, 06:52:48 AM

Maybe what is meant is that too, but to be clearer, let's wait for what the team's explanation of the questions from the most important at this time, we are still patient, waiting for the answer
            Agree on you, its getting crazy right now, but i think is still working and doing their hard how can they solve the problem, i think we also need to consider being update in their telegram.
            MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
            June 14, 2019, 07:55:49 AM

No... That is one accumulator that would increase ROI's. The markets would play another factor, then there is the Buy-back scheme to increase speculative token cost and reduce circulation, an aggressive growth plan will see MinedBlock's assets increase in volume monthly. There are many other factors which help MinedBlock stand out from the rest, I Simply was explaining how we could halve our softcap and have the same attractive ROI.
            Sozialtourist

View Profile
            June 14, 2019, 08:43:20 PM

No... That is one accumulator that would increase ROI's. The markets would play another factor, then there is the Buy-back scheme to increase speculative token cost and reduce circulation, an aggressive growth plan will see MinedBlock's assets increase in volume monthly. There are many other factors which help MinedBlock stand out from the rest, I Simply was explaining how we could halve our softcap and have the same attractive ROI.

Okay, I understand. So this ROI you mentioned is only calculated with the mining profits at current market prices, right?
            em777

View Profile WWW
            June 14, 2019, 10:22:27 PM

i think thats what it looks like, the way the market is going i expect them to raise much more than 7 mil dolls at least the team is putting the required work

[[[[[[
            ganeshramk

Activity: 868
            Merit: 104

View Profile
            June 16, 2019, 03:33:40 PM

I am not sure whether I can take this as a positive news or negative. But I do really see good as the team is really caring for investors.
              Nemonemo

Activity: 770
              Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
              June 16, 2019, 03:57:53 PM

I am not sure whether I can take this as a positive news or negative. But I do really see good as the team is really caring for investors.
                If you look at it from an investor's point of view, I think this is positive news, but it is only in my opinion and we do not need to bother thinking about it

AIGO
                Adoption Blockchain
                e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
                ▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
                █████    ████▄██████████▄
                █████    ████████████████
                █████    ███████▀  ███████
                █████    █████▀      ██████
                █████    █████        █████
                ▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                                    ▄▄▄██████
                              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
                        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
                  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
                ▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
                   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
                        █▌  ██████████████
                        ▐█ ██████████████▌
                         █████▀ ▀████████
                          ██▀      ▀████▌
                                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
                █▄          ██████████▀▄
                ███        ███████████▀
                ▐████▄     ██████████▌
                ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
                ▀████████████████████
                  ▀█████████████████
                  ▄▄███████████████
                   ▀█████████████▀
                    ▄▄█████████▀
                ▀▀██████████▀
                    ▀▀▀▀▀
                MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
                June 17, 2019, 07:50:05 AM

Lowering the softcap is of less risk for an investor because of it's lower value to create a POC. And for us it means we can start delivering and creating what will be the industry's biggest and most transparent unicorn!

We're bored off talking about the potential of this project and want to start showing our community we can build it! Which in turn will bring further investment to grow the farm, or we keep it closed with only serious investors and utilise our own aggressive growth strategy without any help.

Mark my words, that if your following this thread, come back in twelve months, to see what you missed out on!
                Sozialtourist

View Profile
                June 17, 2019, 08:24:02 AM

Lowering the softcap is of less risk for an investor because of it's lower value to create a POC. And for us it means we can start delivering and creating what will be the industry's biggest and most transparent unicorn!

We're bored off talking about the potential of this project and want to start showing our community we can build it! Which in turn will bring further investment to grow the farm, or we keep it closed with only serious investors and utilise our own aggressive growth strategy without any help.

Mark my words, that if your following this thread, come back in twelve months, to see what you missed out on!

It's definitely much easier to raise money when you have a working product already. So the main goal should be now to raise these $500k and then set up you mining operation. Iirc you already planned to have another sale, later on, right?
                Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
                  Print  

Jump to: