Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8678 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:02:42 PM

Sooner or later crypto currency is going to be regulated. Trump just made a tweet about that. I honk top governments bodies and institutions are getting ready for a change. New projects have to KYC investors to stay safe.

We are approaching Crypto Maturity where Tweets and outburst does little to the price. Trust me Trump tweet have no special significance to the whole crypto concept.

There have been past criticism of crypto from people who would support it much later. I would rather say Trump tweet is the biggest call signal there is today.

That’s much what I thought. Crypto prices aren’t much volatile no more. It has its limits. It’s more like crypto prices goes high only with its use. Same way, I don’t think trump showing interests in a tweet meant nothing. It actually does. Crypto has got to be regulated someday, and that starts with trump tweet yesterday.
Adoption is here pals.

Every other crypto can be regulated. I mean alts can get regulated but I completely doubt if any government can successfully regulate BTC. Any attempt in this light will take off the original purpose of BTC. And so it's not really possible. SEC can only try.

They actually can regulate bitcoin. It’s use in payments could be banned, and that wouldn’t be good for bitcoin. Bitcoin has an advantage over other crypto, and it’s the fact that bitcoin is truly decentralized. It has no team or anyone to hold responsible but everyone.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 01:30:18 PM

In few days, LTC and then BTC would be halved. Mining rewards would be reduced while price of each token appreciated. Greatto know I could make mining rewards with Minedblock. Check out Minedblock IEO: http://p2pb2b.io

I want to understand this halving concept. Is this really good for minedblock project? Or is it disadvantage? If halving happens, mining will go down right?

I don't understand. Halving concept, initially I was thinking of was the market price. Is this the price of the IEO?

Halving means mining profits are cut in half. Ltc or BTC mining profit would be cut in 50%. Mining profits may be low, but big mining facilities like Minedblock has plans to build would be in profits. Ltc price is also going to surge.

As long as they can keep making profits from this mining industry. They can get investors to rally behind their backs. One thing I understand with the mining industry is that you can't control your profits as it is tied to market values of crypto.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:29:30 PM

In few days, LTC and then BTC would be halved. Mining rewards would be reduced while price of each token appreciated. Greatto know I could make mining rewards with Minedblock. Check out Minedblock IEO: http://p2pb2b.io

I don't think mining was ever profitable for individuals. Look at the cost of mining equipment and also electricity charges. Project like minedblock would be better option as they can negotiate electricity charges and many things as they will be doing it in bulk.

Personally i get skeptical when it comes to mining projects because they have huge problems to address in the sector, mainly power and the heat that such generates which invariably means having a cold environment to operate, i'm yet to understand what makes this project stand out from the rest, though i have not properly assimilate what they have to offer
Pricebrianer

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:03:08 PM

I don't think mining was ever profitable for individuals. Look at the cost of mining equipment and also electricity charges. Project like minedblock would be better option as they can negotiate electricity charges and many things as they will be doing it in bulk.

Personally i get skeptical when it comes to mining projects because they have huge problems to address in the sector, mainly power and the heat that such generates which invariably means having a cold environment to operate, i'm yet to understand what makes this project stand out from the rest, though i have not properly assimilate what they have to offer

I guess it’s the location. With the best location, a low power cost and great support from the government, I think Minedblock profits would be good. And that’s more money for everyone who has Minedblock in their wallets.

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 08:25:13 PM

You’ve been trying to raise funds for quite some time. But I guess you finally found the right investors on the IEO exchange to kick off in few days. What’s going to happen after you raise much funds enough for the project?

I am not part of the team but I guess they will continue with project development however I sincerely hope they focus on project development cos my fear is that the majority of investors would want a listing first before anything else which will disturb growth and project development. I have seen lots of projects have this problem after initial delays.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:27:53 PM

You’ve been trying to raise funds for quite some time. But I guess you finally found the right investors on the IEO exchange to kick off in few days. What’s going to happen after you raise much funds enough for the project?

I am not part of the team but I guess they will continue with project development however I sincerely hope they focus on project development cos my fear is that the majority of investors would want a listing first before anything else which will disturb growth and project development. I have seen lots of projects have this problem after initial delays.

Its right to think with the softcap funds, Minedblock team are going to focus on the next stage of the project. And that’s the mining facility. I really don’t know how long it’s going to take for earnings but I don’t think it’s going to take much longer.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 09:36:43 PM

They are also discussing with potential investors for quite sometime now. I believe team will give updates on that very soon. Looking forward for the same.
I agree with what you say, indeed, we ourselves must be sure and believe in their team that they will make updates, hopefully in the near future there will be updates, we'll see

That’s right, we have to keep the vibe and looking forward to a passive income from Minedblock once it gets launched. Does the team have a plan to get listed on top exchanges after the tokens sales? I guess I’ll have to head on to Minedblock telegram to find anwsers.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:28:39 PM

They are also discussing with potential investors for quite sometime now. I believe team will give updates on that very soon. Looking forward for the same.
I agree with what you say, indeed, we ourselves must be sure and believe in their team that they will make updates, hopefully in the near future there will be updates, we'll see

That’s right, we have to keep the vibe and looking forward to a passive income from Minedblock once it gets launched. Does the team have a plan to get listed on top exchanges after the tokens sales? I guess I’ll have to head on to Minedblock telegram to find anwsers.
It's also true that it's better for you to visit the telegram group because it's possible there you will find the answer hopefully so and our hope is that the team plans to register on the top of the market

gee777

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 06:01:06 AM

It's also true that it's better for you to visit the telegram group because it's possible there you will find the answer hopefully so and our hope is that the team plans to register on the top of the market

You are right. It is easier and faster to contact the team on telegram and get reply to your questions of you need a reply urgently than kn other communication channel.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:48:12 AM

Minedblock plans to get listed on Exmarkets and IDAX after tokens are completely sold out or softcap reached, so I heard. That’s a good market there and kind of provides liquidity for Minedblock tokens.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 10:11:07 AM

Minedblock team has some promotions on airdrop. You can join to earn Minedblock tokens. if you join airdrop
Distribution will take place after 14 days of a successful IEO and listing on exchange.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:25:04 AM

It a really bad trade for cryptocurrencies today. Bitcoin and most crypto currencies are down by a good percentage. We seem to be trading in red, but I think it’s just another day in crypto space. Soon we’ll bounce back up and moon. Get em tokes now pals.

kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:32:02 AM

It a really bad trade for cryptocurrencies today. Bitcoin and most crypto currencies are down by a good percentage. We seem to be trading in red, but I think it’s just another day in crypto space. Soon we’ll bounce back up and moon. Get em tokes now pals.

I am not worried by this fall because volumes are increasing and that's the sign that we are ready for next bull Run. BTC still above 10k,  it might go to 95xx and then start moving up

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:13:10 AM

I guess it’s the location. With the best location, a low power cost and great support from the government, I think Minedblock profits would be good. And that’s more money for everyone who has Minedblock in their wallets.

Right, location makes difference. With taxes, electricity charges, weather conditions makes difference when it comes to mining BTC. But in any case I would prefer mining project rather than going for setting mining farm
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:35:53 AM

I am not worried by this fall because volumes are increasing and that's the sign that we are ready for next bull Run. BTC still above 10k,  it might go to 95xx and then start moving up
everyone predicts that bitcoin will plunge to $ 9500, but maybe that won't happen for now,
what I'm thinking about is when will Minedblock enter the market?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 01:29:16 PM

The pressure to list on top exchange is already a threat to the project. It's not going to be good to get project into pressure. I wish team uses their expertise to navigate the waters.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 01:38:12 PM

Minedblock team has some promotions on airdrop. You can join to earn Minedblock tokens. if you join airdrop
Distribution will take place after 14 days of a successful IEO and listing on exchange.

Thanks for the info, wasn't aware of a running airdrop, would be nice to get my hands on some Minedblock token  Grin.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:40:57 PM

Thanks for the info, wasn't aware of a running airdrop, would be nice to get my hands on some Minedblock token  Grin.
Yeah, Even I didn't know they are running again with airdrop, we all know that some of airdropped are being introduced when the project started then it will continue on time to time, nice to see that airdrop is still on goin with this one.
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 05:13:27 PM

everyone predicts that bitcoin will plunge to $ 9500, but maybe that won't happen for now,
what I'm thinking about is when will Minedblock enter the market?

Been seeing this predictions since I woke up. They saying if it doesn't break the current resistance then in might plunge to 9500
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:16:53 PM

As long as they can keep making profits from this mining industry. They can get investors to rally behind their backs. One thing I understand with the mining industry is that you can't control your profits as it is tied to market values of crypto.

Mining industry profit for LTC and BTC are questionable at this point in time when they are expecting halving. How about other currencies? They are not halving as far as I know.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: