Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8678 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:10:41 AM

Libra talks with the US Congress is a headline. What Congress actually do is legislate, and that’s going to get the attention of US citizens and the world. I think cryptocurrencies is about to be regulated and it’s great news for Minedblock and investors too.

The word regulation scares the crap out of so many people but the fact is, it helps eradicate some funny activities going on in the cryptocurrency industry, without rules, blockchain will keep bringing out mushroom projects by the day, when regulations are properly formed, brands will think properly before doing anything funny or shady and investors will be more comfortable

We couldn't be anymore transparent than we are, we couldn't be anymore compliant if we tried! This is why we stopped in November and re-structured as an STO.
1st Company in our industry to be exempted by the SEC,
1st live platform on the POLYMATH network,
1st in our industry in competitions, highest rated in our industry across all the respected platforms, ICOBench ICOmarks Neironix etc,
1 in only 30 Crypto projects to receive an AA INWARA Transparency certificate.
1st in our industry with a dual token model creating a compliant security investment model with high returns

I think this meets the requirements of a duly transparent project. Having a part of you project on polymath is a good point too. Being an STO holders of your tokens would earn a passive income monthly. That’s awesome too.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 01:24:34 PM

Libra talks with the US Congress is a headline. What Congress actually do is legislate, and that’s going to get the attention of US citizens and the world. I think cryptocurrencies is about to be regulated and it’s great news for Minedblock and investors too.

The word regulation scares the crap out of so many people but the fact is, it helps eradicate some funny activities going on in the cryptocurrency industry, without rules, blockchain will keep bringing out mushroom projects by the day, when regulations are properly formed, brands will think properly before doing anything funny or shady and investors will be more comfortable

We couldn't be anymore transparent than we are, we couldn't be anymore compliant if we tried! This is why we stopped in November and re-structured as an STO.
1st in our industry in competitions, highest rated in our industry across all the respected platforms, ICOBench ICOmarks Neironix etc,
1st in our industry with a dual token model creating a compliant security investment model with high returns

I think this meets the requirements of a duly transparent project. Having a part of you project on polymath is a good point too. Being an STO holders of your tokens would earn a passive income monthly. That’s awesome too.

I'm always up for some passive income, they sure do have my attention. Impressive achievements outlined by the team.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:49:03 PM

I'm always up for some passive income, they sure do have my attention. Impressive achievements outlined by the team.

What's polymath network and what's the benefits/features of that network?  Best rest details/points I am aware of and I know that's excellent job by team.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 05:33:26 PM

Awesome. Do I need to pass KYC on P2pB2B before i can participate in your IEO? Is there a discount for participating investors?
Cool to see the project going further b

If you wish to purchase MBTU prior to the IEO 22/07/2019 you can proceed to do so through your dashboard https://www.minedblock.io and you will receive a 30% BONUS

Does this mean MBTU can be purchased even before IEO like pre-ico something? And is there any minimum investment required?

Yes, It's our Pre-IEO. There no minimum purchase amount.

What about the updates regarding private investment?  You guys still in contact with those guys and trying to large investment?

Are you asking about some partnership or any specific huge investors? Do we have any information about from Mindblock team?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 06:37:02 PM

Yeah. It is really a good thing. Earning passive income will mean your pocket never running dry and see you going the way to financial freedom
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:58:47 PM

Yeah. It is really a good thing. Earning passive income will mean your pocket never running dry and see you going the way to financial freedom

Passive income is always good. btw, when is the IEO starting? How much thye raised earlier? We know they had issues with DCoin. But they should have rasied some money right?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:04:20 PM

Passive income is always good. btw, when is the IEO starting? How much thye raised earlier? We know they had issues with DCoin. But they should have rasied some money right?

I was already digging in to their social channels and website for such information. But no luck. I would appreciate if team give such information.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ning_aric

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:40:08 PM

Mining could be profitable, I know that, but do you think it’s possible investors get a passive income from you this year?
I mean, bitcoin is doing just fine and litecoin too, but the regulations, do you think they’ll be steeper?

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:46:50 PM

Nice, guess that says a lot about your brand and that's some pretty tough backing when one talks about transparency, i do hope to see your brand succeed, the mining industry is delicate niche in the cryptocurrency market and success has been difficult with many, so seeing one come to life will be a thing and thanks for coming out to clarify the community
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 09:07:56 PM

My years in the blockchain have thought me to be very strict when making research and get only fact information. This claims will go well with pictoral evidences or say seals and documents from say SEC and the likes and constant reminder of the community of this facts.

Do you have a blog with this information and receipts??

I think they had shared information about approval from Sec. But let them share again for new users and also give other supporting documents.

i think the best thing for them to do is to regularly post such information so that new users and investors can get good information before making investment decision

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Cnote112
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 10:58:57 PM

I was already digging in to their social channels and website for such information. But no luck. I would appreciate if team give such information.

I would love to get this details as well, I have seen the team answer questions in this thread, hopefully they'll do justice to this one too.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 05:02:09 AM

I would love to get this details as well, I have seen the team answer questions in this thread, hopefully they'll do justice to this one too.

What I understood is that minedblock will be paying 70% profit to tokens holders. and they are going to start with BTC mining?  How they will be paying this profit?  In mean I will be receiving BTC ot ETH?
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:16:08 AM

I think the project has seen some awesome achievements and they’ve been transparent all through and that’s just what investors need to know. There are just a few projects that would do that.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
champ005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:23:17 AM

I think the project has seen some awesome achievements and they’ve been transparent all through and that’s just what investors need to know. There are just a few projects that would do that.

There no Blockchain events happening now a days ? I don't see any such update from minedblock that they were part of so and so Blockchain events or public meet?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 07:08:50 AM

2nd stage of IEO is in just three days away from now. But I just want to know that how much investment are received IEO in stage 1 IEO?
ning_aric

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:18:20 AM

Very unprofessional of DCOIN exchange there. I think Minedblock has been transparent, and unlike what we see on the internet, it has worked for them even in the blockchain ecosystem. I think they’ll need o make the best decisions ow, and the right one too.

Cnote112
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 07:43:26 AM

2nd stage of IEO is in just three days away from now. But I just want to know that how much investment are received IEO in stage 1 IEO?

Hop on their telegram group buddy, I'm pretty sure information of this importance would be located on their pinned message cheers.
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 08:10:54 AM

https://icobench.com/ico/minedblock

https://icomarks.com/sto/minedblock-sto

https://icotop.io/project/minedblock

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1761376/000176137619000001/0001761376-19-000001-index.htm

https://neironix.io/news/MARKET_CHALLENGE_Neironix_Is_Summing_Up_Contest_Results

MinedBlock_Paul

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 08:25:25 AM

Mining could be profitable, I know that, but do you think it’s possible investors get a passive income from you this year?
I mean, bitcoin is doing just fine and litecoin too, but the regulations, do you think they’ll be steeper?

Our business model allows us to run a sustainable platform even if bitcoin goes down to $1500! Of course theirs profit to be made and longer we sit here searching for investment the longer it'll take to start distributing.

Our implementation plan has been reduced down to 3-5 weeks turnaround now from the date we hit the softcap to live production. We have a facility ready to into. Engineers and network architects ready to deploy. And a contact at one of the biggest suppliers of ASIC's.
MinedBlock_Paul

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 08:26:07 AM

1st Round starts on 22nd July. It hasn't happened yet!
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: